Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden groaned in agony, feeling as if he was dying. The pains were beyond the word intense, causing him to quiver. He let his lover help him, feeling so much pressure on his stomach, back and hips. He sighed in when the stabbing like pains would fade away some. As night passed by at a snail's pace he loved that his lover was close by his side. He felt very content, hopeful even with him around. He tried not to get hurt and knew that his lover would keep that from happening. He was like a guardian angel and a protector. He loved him with all of his heart and soul. True love. It was that and much more. So much more and above. He was happy and more. He walked around with Alex, expressing a slught smile. Life was great if a lost soul found a soul mate. He walked slowly around the large bedroom. He was relieved to be around his beloved. "Can you massage my back, love?" He asked. He was tired that evening,, wanting the pains to stop. He wanted to be done and over with the wolf man's pups. All he wanted to focus on was getting the pups out, not cating a songle bit about their safety. They could petish for all he cared. He have them.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex nodded at his lovers request as he began massaging his back hating to see the pain he was going through. As the night passed by, Alex wished the pups were already here and out but not one had shown it'self yet. Feeling Kaden grab onto him as the pains got harder, Alex began to ask what was wrong when he spotted his lovers water breaking. Knowing that was a sign that it was time, Alex led him back to their bed letting him sit down as he propped himself up as best he could with the pillows. Spreading his lovers legs, Alex got in between them waiting for any sign of a pup to come so he could pull them free. "I'm right here love, I'm going get them out soon as I start to see one. You're going to be just fine." Alex stated swearing he would not let Kaden be killed by pups inside him.
Kaden sighed with both pleasure and relief as he felt the pressure on his back and hips slowly disappearing. He loved his beloved's magic fingers making the pains and aches go away second by passing second. He whimpered as the pups began moving around. He was eager to get the pups out of him. Carrying the accursed young of the wolf man was like hell of Earth. It was just not natural. He was beyond tired and wanted to rest for a while but the pains seemed to lessen for only a few minutes. It was not enough to relax and regain strength. He was helped by his beloved Alex. He wanted to execute each and every last of the annoying pups one by one if he had to. He wanted to carry Alex's child. Not the deceased wolf man's restless offspring. He was glad that the snake man and wolf man were dead. After all, they both deserve it. Life was once hell on earth but now Kaden felt on top of the world whenever hw was around. He was beyond the word blessed. "I am blessed to have a lover like you, Alex." He smiled at Alex,  feeling the pains lessening for a short but worthwhile time. "You can do anything to get these creatures out of me." He said softly, wanting this unnatural situation with the pups to be done with. He rested for a while, focusing to get through pain.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"As I am to have you my love Kaden." Alex smiled glad to hear those words. Looking at his love, Alex knew he would have to help his love before the pups destroyed him knowing even though they weren't fully grown, they were still evil and was wanting out. Hearing the cries from his love, Alex was relieved he had killed both creatures knowing they needed to be dead to keep them safe. Although the town provided them shelter, Alex hoped once the pups and eggs were out that they could find a new place to raise their own children and not the monsters. Getting an idea, Alex looked up at his lover, "I'm going to get them out love, just lay there and try to relax." Alex assured him as he began pushing down on his lovers stomach forcing the pups to move into the canal. Then noticing one of the pups wanting out, Alex reached his hand into his lovers anus trying to be gentle before he pulled the pup free noticing even though they were small it still weighed about ten pounds, "One down love, shall I continue? I don't want to cause you more harm."
Kaden smiled as much a he could to Alex. He was tired by now, wishing that the wolf man's pups would not survive. After he would eventually be done he knew that he would be relieved of that but as for now he was at the mercy of them. He felt no sort of connection to any of them. Not even in the slightest. He was in pain when his stomach was pressed upon by his beloved, wanting the pups to suffer more than feel intense agony. He tried to relax but a groan betrayed him. He  let his lover help, knowing that the pain he was experiencing was not his fault. "No my love, I am alright. I promise. You are doing fine. You can continue." The wolf man's pups were indeed evil, not caring if they caused their fertile host agony. All they cared about was getting out of him. He was glad when the first pup was out, five more to go. Ugh. He clenched his teeth, breathing hard as weariness lurked in his also weary mind. Soon the pups would all be out. He was worried about Alex. He wanted to make sure he was safe. He would be ready when the time came for birth. He was eager to be done and over. He was soon focused to getting each pup out. He wanted to walk around but he was much too weary to move his legs.

Alex kept talking to his love knowing the pups were causing him pain and he hoped they would die because of it. Looking at the first pup he had pulled out, Alex noticed it wasn't moving glad to know it was dead since it didn't have it's father to care for it. Hearing that is lover was fine, Alex reached in gently grabbing a hold of the second pup before yanking it free from his love. Knowing there were four more to go, Alex soon reached in to pull out the third one before looking at his love making sure he was alright. Even though he was causing him pain, Alex knew once the pups were out he could rest. Pushing a little more on his stomach to get the pups in the canal, Alex grabbed the fourth one putting it with the rest of the dead siblings, "Just two more to go my love and then you can rest a while." Looking down at his own stomach, Alex began to wonder if any of the eggs would hatch like it had done before but hoped they could get the eggs out before it did. Feeling his stomach, Alex knew there were at least 4 inside him, "Do you need to rest my love before I get the last ones?"
Kaden enjoyed Alex's presence, feeling his body quivering beyond his control. When each pup was born he sighed with relief. He wondered if the spirits of the wolf man's pups would be sent to heaven or hell. He hoped that they would suffer just like their father. They could burn in hades for as much as he cared. He kept his teeth clenched, groaning, crying out and breathing hard. He was beyond tired but did not dare to give up. Not until the remaining pups would soon be born. The already born pups were sadly not breathing or moving. Good riddance, he thought to himself, creatures like what they were deserved to suffer. That was his thought of the matter. He wanted to be freed of the remaining two pups. This he knew but he did not care. Birth was supposed to be magical but this was more llike suffering. With each pup was born he felt the need to rest but he couldn't. Not yet atleast. He felt as if he would eventually be freed from such cruel, unholy amounts of pain and discomfort."I can rest for a minute." He closed his eyes for a minute, regaining his strength so he could push. He soon awoke when a sharp, stabbing pain struck through with the fury of pure lightning itself. He walked around till the pace of pain grew bad, soon getting back to the bed with help from Alex. He waited, only pushing when he felt the urge to.

Alex had delivered the four pups glad that they weren't breathing. Although he knew they hadn't done anything, he knew their father had created them and for that they had to go. Hating to see his love in any kind of pain, Alex hoped the last two would soon come close enough for him to reach in and pull from his love so that he could truly rest. Knowing one day he wanted to carry his lovers child, Alex knew he would wait until Kaden and his self was back to normal. He wanted to carry a baby to term inside him for the long months and feel it grow slowly day by day until it was ready to be born. That's how a birth was supposed to go, with his lover by his side coaching him through the pains. When his lover was resting, Alex took the pups outside burying them in the woods knowing he would do the same for the last two. Hearing his lovers cries, Alex came back in helping Kaden walk around before he couldn't anymore. Getting him on the bed, Alex let his love push a while before he reached inside grabbing pup number 5 yanking him free. Feeling the last pup, Alex yanked it out as well watching as his love collapsed on the bed, "It's over my love, just rest for as long as you need it." Although Alex knew he wanted the eggs out, he knew he would wait days or even months to give birth knowing his love needed to gain his strength back first.
Kaden groaned in pain, feeling the last, final pups that were remaining in his sore womb being born. Like their siblings they were also dead. He was finally free. He was glad that the pups of the wolf man were finally born. He was even happier to know that they were dead. He relaxed and rested his mind and body for a while to be well adjusted. He was eager to be back to his happy self. Finally he was freed of all pain. He was eagr to helped his beloved Alex, wanting him to know he was there for him. Now and forever. Nothig would separate him from Alex. Nothing. Not even death itself.  He sighed with relief, the pups were where they belonged. Life was about being happy and content, loving someone with al of your heat and sou. He and Alezx had that such love. Truly and more. After a few days had passed he was strong as a stallion, getting up from the bed after a tough days. He looked around Alex, worried. He about him, the eggs he could care less of. He did not care of. Like the pups the eggs were probably evil and emotionless. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" he asked Alex softly. He was eager to get the eggs out of his lover. He truly did. They deserved to die. All of them. He saw his lover sitting beside. He reached out, rubbing Alex's stomach in gentle circles with a strong but gentle hand. He kissed his husband's lips sensually.

For the next few days Alex watched over his lover keeping him in bed until his strength returned and he was like he had been before the evil wolf man had raped him. Looking at Kaden, Alex smiled kissing him as well knowing his love knew when something wasn't right with him. Looking at his love rubbing circles on his stomach, Alex reached out touching it feeling the eggs moving making him scared that the eggs would hatch while still inside him and that the snake children would force their way out of him. Looking at his love sitting beside him Alex looked at him, "I want you to make love to me, I want your cock to go so far deep inside me that it breaks my water and puts me into labor. I want the eggs to be born before they have a chance to hatch." Getting up Alex moved to lay on the bed his legs wide open, "Make love with me and don't be gentle. I want the eggs out today."
Kaden nodded, going through his task. He placed a series of kisses upon Alex's lips, proceeding to dominate him. He guided his thick, bright bubble gum colored, light vein covered cock into his pregnant lover's warm body. His cock pushed itself up in the depths of his birthcanal and began poking Alex's water as he started thrusting royghly and without a single moment of mercy. He did not stop until he forced his lover into labor. He went hard and fast, causing the bed to rock violently. He wanted his beloved husband to be freed from any and all pains. He bit his lip roughly, moaning with all presence. He nibbled upon one of Alex's earlobes, passionately. He loved the way that Alex responded to the presence of Kaden's touches, affectionately kissing his lips from time to time. Life was such bliss. Life was such happiness, causing him to smile and getting aroused.

Alex gasped in surprise and pleasure at feeling his lovers cock shoved deep inside him. His mind was more on pleasure than pain at being shaken from his lovers thrusts inside him. Feeling the bed moving underneath him, Alex smiled in pure bliss at feeling his cock growing hard from the climax that was on top of him. Groaning in pleasure, Alex kissed his love until he felt him biting his earlobes. Smiling Alex soon gasped as he couldn't hold back his climax any longer as it shot from his cock onto his lovers chest, "Oh god yes love!!" Feeling a burst of water coming out, Alex soon was taken over by the pains of childbirth as it took over him. Laying there panting Alex wished the pain wouldn't come but knew the eggs would be wanting out now that his water had been broken.
Kaden smirked, increading his already fast thrusts to much more rough ones. He heard the lustful sounds of passionate slapping of skin against skin. He enjoyed the eagerness that his lover had also enjoyed. He wanted these moments to never end but sadly that would end soon. Never ever. He panted heavily, soon gently getting off of his lover's body. He sat beside his lover, gently rubbing his swollen stomach and felt the eggs moving around restlessly. "Love, is it time?" He asked his beloved worriedly. He was also troubled about how large the eggs were inside of his lover. He began knowing that the eggs would not come fast because of their size. He wanted to make sure that his lover wouls not be in too much pain or discomfort. Ugh. He was there for his beloved Alex and did not leave him. Never ever. He wanted his lover to know that he was there for him. When he felt obe of the eggs moving beneath his hand he was surprised by it but did not remove his hand from Alex's stomach. He would get his lover from pain by helping him deliver the devilish eggs. He helped Alex, never daring or wanting to leave him. He felt as though  he could conquer anything with Alex, his true love. He loved him.

Alex could barely nod to his lover before he felt another pain and the eggs moving beneath him. He knew the first time he had birthed the eggs, it took a while, but he knew this time he didn't want it to be that long. He wanted them out as quickly as his body could push them. Laying there in bed, Alex tried to pant through the pain but found he was soon crying out. Looking up at his love, Alex felt safe glad to know he was not alone in this and prayed the eggs wouldn't be too large as they were last time. Getting into a sitting position, Alex got up needing to walk around with the help of his love. Feeling the eggs being pushed into the canal, Alex soon bared down in a squat pushing hard as he could. He stayed there in his lovers arms squatting beside the bed forcing the eggs deeper into his canal wanting them to be out. For hours it seemed he was pushing crying out when the pain would become too much for him. He wanted the evil eggs out of him and knew if they were in his canal they could not hatch, or at least he hoped they couldn't. Gripping his love that was in front of him, Alex began baring down once more, "I want them out....oh shit!!" He didn't even know if the first egg was close by he hoped it was.
Kaden was now to be the brave one for Alex. He would be his lover in shining armor. Gently, he began stroking his lover's hair to help calm him through the awful, intense pains of child birth. He wrapped his arms around his lover not leaving his side for even a short minute. He was worried about his lover, his heart beating fast as if he were running so many laps. His adrenaline caused him to feel eager for all of the large eggs to be born. He felt his heart breaking into many pieces like glass as he heard his lover crying out in agony. He despised the massive eggs who were causing his lover harm. He gently helped his lover get up to his feet, making sure he was balanced when the both of them began the task of walking. "You are doing fine, sweetheart. Do you want me to help get the eggs out?" He felt more than angry at the snake man for raping his lover and was more than happy now that he was finally dead and gone. He was and so much more. He would help his lover through the pains no matter what. Life was cruel at times but now things were looking up and soon Alex and Kaden would have a child after getting rid of the eggs. He felt proud of his lover, not giving up on him either. He coached Alex through the pains he felt, keeping him focused. He felt as though he and his lover could conquer the whole world, loving him with all of his heart, mind and most of all, soul. Truly he did. He told him that each day.

Alex held onto his lover as he felt him stroking his hair and hugging him when the pains would hit their peak. Gritting his teeth against the pain, Alex found he couldn't squat any longer as he got up walking around some more. Having his love there, Alex was relieved knowing he was what was keeping him together. He hoped that when he was pregnant for real with a baby, that it would be more pleasure than pain like he felt with the evil eggs. When he couldn't walk anymore, Alex allowed Kaden to help him back to the bed as he laid against the pillows spreading his legs wide feeling the pressure from the eggs wanting out. Looking at his love offering to get the eggs out, Alex could only moan and nod, "Please...please...." Alex begged unsure how long he could take being in pain with the eggs inside him even though his love had went a whole day and night before they got all the pups out. Feeling the first tip of an egg leaving, Alex reached out touching it as a pain hit him, "Get it out!!!"
Kaden let his beloved hold onto him, doing his best to keep him calm, relaxed and focused through the awful pains. He saw the many expressions. The one that he examined most on Alex's handsome face was pain and desperation. He helped his through the pain and discomfort, walking around with him, massaging his sore back and gently rubbing his stomach. He sat between Alex's legs, gently stroking his legs to keep him from too much pain. Soon he gently pressed down on his stomach, making sure that he did not hurt him too much. The snake man's creatures in the eggs needed to be born before they would end up hatching from their shells. He was mainly worried but was also worried about Alex dying. The eggs were many sizes too large for an easy birth. He continued to help his lover through the process of what was a cruel and difficult child birth. He looked at Alex, gazing into his eyes. He made sure to be in sync with his beloved Alex, never wanting to look away. Not for a single minute. Never.

Alex held onto the covers beneath him as his lover began pushing down on his stomach as he had done for him. He could feel the many eggs inside him being pushed further into his canal but Alex wanted them completely out and not on their way out. He had been in labor for what felt like forever after his lover had popped his water. Looking at his lover, Alex found comfort in looking to his eyes not wanting to look away as well. Gripping his legs, Alex pulled them back as he bared down pushing hard until his face was red. Feeling the first egg stretching him was agonizing as he felt it stretching him while the other three were in the canal right behind it. Pushing harder, Alex bared down looking at his lover who was helping birth the egg but knew it was hard due to the slime on the egg from his canal. He was beyond tired from the pushing but knew he couldn't give up. Laying there panting Alex felt the egg halfway out of him, "Love pull it out please...if you can....ohhhh!!!!" Alex only had a minute of resting before he was pushing again the other eggs helping as well wanting out.
Kaden continued to press down on Alex's swollen, round stomach. He wanted his lover to be freed of the monsters. He did as his lover had begged him to do, focusing only on getting him through rhe pains. He was willing to get him through even if it would hurt him in the process. He was not evil, he just wanted his lover's pain to be over and done with. "I will get the egg out. And the others too." Softly, he said to his lover. He checked between his lover's legs, gently slipping both of his hands inside of him to get the egg out. He pulled the egg out slowly, inch by inch. He soon got the egg out after of another hour of what was a harsh struggle. He put the large egg aside, leaving it alone. He did not care or want to love ehar was inside of the eggs. Not even in a single minute. He hated the creature.with a burning passion. He wanted the snake offspring to sie a horrible death. Truly he did and wanted them to rot in the Earth that they would soon be buried in and left alone. He did not care about them. All he care about was Alex and him alone. Life wiuld soon be on Kaden and Alex's side. He loved him more than anything. He truly did. He wanted thr eggs to be preyed upon. He did not care about anything about them. He wanted them to be dead and gone. He did.

Alex tried to keep silent as he felt his lover reaching inside him to get the egg out. Knowing it was large, Alex soon couldn't help but cry out as it took an hour to free himself from the egg. As he tried to rest, Alex found he couldn't as the second egg was already ready to come followed by the others afterwards. Pushing down on the second egg, Alex looked to his love, "Pull it out please!!!" Alex begged knowing he couldn't push it out without helping. Laying there pushing and panting, Alex soon let out a heart wrenching scream as he felt the insides of the canal getting larger with what he was afraid would happen. Shaking his head, Alex could only lay there crying and screaming at the pain of being stretched inside felt like, "No no no....aahahhhhh!!!!" Alex couldn't even tell his lover why the pain had increased but knew he had to some how seeing the worried expression on his face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,209 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,285 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes