Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden did as his lover wanted him to do. He took his shirt and pants off revealing his body. Soon he was in his boxers. His bare chest and stomach were both muscular in all of the right places. Neatly, he put the two clean pieces of clothing on the sink beside the faucet. He smiled as he got into the tub on his knees slowly. He placed himself between Alex's openly spread legs. He gave him a kiss on the lips, wanting him to know that he was there for him. He always would be. Truly and honesty. He rubbed his lover's hips and stomach softly, knowing that soon the child would reveal itself to them. He looked into the depths of his beloved husband's eyes, never looking away. Not even for a moment. He leaned down, kissing his husband's stomach, feeling the child within it begin to kick, stretch and struggle wildly. He wanted to hold the child but that would probably be soon but it would be a slow, painstaking process. He stayed focused and helped his lover through the pains that he had felt. He had felt hopeful as he and his lover would soon meet their son or daughter they were eager to meet him or her soon. Kaden was so proud of his husband, encouraging him through the many discomforts that he had felt with some of the passing minutes. He helped his beloved get through the process as much as he could without any damage. He wanted his husband and the baby to be safe. He kept his lover focused, believing that he could make it through the painful process known as birthing forth a large unborn child. He was eager for the child. He was also eager to hear the child take it's first breaths and it's first cries after being born into the unfamiliar world. He was happy to help his husband through the brutal laboring process. A true husband would. Always and forever he would adore and love Alex. Loving someone was meant to be that way and so much more. Love was eternal.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex continued to push stopping in between the contractions to catch his breath and get some strength back. Kissing his lover, Alex smiled knowing they were both excited about finally meeting their son or daughter but knew the head had to emerge first and it probably was barely even showing. As his lover rubbed his stomach and kissed it, Alex smiled knowing Kaden would never leave him as his family would. He was glad he had found Kaden and was able to love him not caring if he wasn't king anymore. Focusing on pushing, Alex grunted as he tried to hold his pushes long as possible. Spreading his legs, Alex had his lover keep them open knowing it would help bring the baby closer to being out. Breathing through a few pains, Alex soon bared down harder this time feeling the folds starting to stretch around as the baby began showing but it would slide back in once he stopped. Gripping the tub, Alex bared down once more, "Oh god!!!!!" Alex cried out the pain getting too him as he tried to ignore it and keep pushing. Looking into his lovers eyes, Alex knew he could do this but it would take a while to get the head to at least crown, "Do you see our baby love.....nnnnghhhh!!!!" Alex asked before baring down again knowing he couldn't stop or his progress would be lost. He had hoped at least his lover could see some of the babies head.
Kaden was pleased to see his lover giving birth, staying inbetween his legs. He was a bit worried but not too much like last time. Gently, he rubbed his love's stomach, comforting him. He kept his lover's legs spread apart, holding them open as far as they could go. He supported his beloved, never letting him down. He was worried as he heard his husband crying out in agony. He reached down between his lover's aching womanly folds, feeling around for any signs of their babies head. Slow and steady the two lover's would earn their prize, that prize would be the birth of their son or daughter. He gently touched where the slight bulge where the baby's head was slowly emerging at. He felt that after much struggle the baby would eventually emerge but all he could do was rubbing his husband's swollen stomach, hips and legs. He was terrified that the baby would end up hurting Alex badly. He knew that the baby would show himself or herself to the two fathers after opening it's eyes. He or she would soon be born. He was with his husband through it all and he would be always and forever. He was blessed to have a caring husband and a soon to be born child. Right now he was living in the moment with a wonderful life with his husband. Soon the baby would be in the world. Life was precious. "Hmm? .. the baby is causing your womanly folds to bulge, I do not see the head yet but it is almost emerging." He said to his husband, his worries increasing.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Alex laid there panting in between the pushes while his lover kept his legs far apart. Feeling his lovers hands on his lower half felt amazing knowing it was helping calm him. Although he felt pressure in between his legs, Alex swore the babies head was starting to be able to be shown. However when his lover told him it wasn't showing yet, Alex became worried that his pushes hadn't did much. He knew it would take a good time to push the baby out and that he could do it, but he also could feel the baby was very large and take twice as much pushing. Gripping his legs with his hands, Alex pulled them back before baring down pushing with everything he had feeling for once the baby moving inside him with it. Taking a deep breath, Alex bared down again not wanting to loose the progress and wanting his baby to be seen at least some by his lover. For what felt like forever Alex continued to push his moans and cries filling the bathroom. Taking a short break, Alex looked at his love, "I need....water....please....nnnnghhhh!!!!" Alex asked needing to drink some before he continued his pushing hoping that soon the babies head would be seen and not just pushing against his folds.
Kaden held his lover's legs lightly but firmly. He easily kept them apart from each other. He tried to keep him focused. He kept his hand on Alex's nether region through it all. He gently rubbed it to help guide the unborn through the next few hours. He hoped that his touches would help Alex. He was trying to assist. He heard and read many birthing books about what he was doing, he massaged the womanly folds which slowly opened, staying calm and patient. He had lost track of how long him and his lover had to and would have to wait. It was a slow process but was one that was worth all of the pain, screams, groans and so much more coming from Alex. Alex was Kaden's true worth surviving and loving life. He paid a lot of attention to Alex like he always loved to do since meeting him. It was like love at at first sight and it still was through it all. He always wanted to have a man who loved him for the true him and his wish had came true. Happily it had did and more. When he was asked for water he nodded and quickly got up, getting water for him. He got back into the tub, letting him have a glass of cold water. He knew that Alex needed all of the support and guidance to help him with  birthing Kaden believed that love was a very strong force against evil if used correctly. The pure love was what both Alex and Kaden had. He made sure that Alex was comfortable. Through the pains he saw Alex relax but then the emotion of a smile had faded. He was wondering as to what the baby was feeling, worrying about it like he was for his husband. He wanted the baby to be born but needed to remain patient. He was happy to be with his husband through ups and downs of childbirth. Soon the child would be born.

Alex felt his love massaging his womanhood feeling it helping him with his pushes knowing the baby was going take up a lot of room once it began coming out. He knew birth had been hard, his mother always complained that she was in labor for days with him and he had almost killed her. He knew it wasn't his fault but knew he would not blame his child for taking it's time. Alex knew the baby was being pushed out with his pushes as well as his body wanting to get the baby free as well. Drinking the water, Alex felt refreshed and felt some strength returning to him as he pushed harder and longer than before. He could also feel his folds being pushed slightly opening knowing the baby was going to start crowning. Looking at his love, Alex smiled in between pushes knowing they were both worried about how big the baby was but didn't care long as it was happy, "Do you see our baby love?" Alex asked hoping he could since Alex could not due his large stomach. Pulling back on his legs with his lovers help, Alex bared down harder not stopping his pushes for a good minute, wanting to get the baby to a point where it wasn't going to slide back in.
Kaden continued to massage Alex's sensitive womanhood. He moved his hand carefully and gently, making sure he was not causing his husband pain. Not even a little bit of discomfort. He made sure that Alex was relaxed and comfy. He gently felt the child's head slightly but it was just the top of it. He was blissful, his husband was determined to be over and done with birth. He was atleast halfway there with his process. He smiled when his husband looked energized after drinking down the cold water. He stayed between his lover's legs, guiding him through the pains. He was a support system with him and him alone. Soon the child would became a brand new chapter of the world. He felt between his his lover's folds for signs of the unborn child. "The baby is close to crowning. The child is halfway from being born." He said happily, more proud of him with each passing minute. He smiled at his husband, looking at him proudly as he felt the child moving around strongly and roughly. He was so anxious and happy at the same exact time.

Hearing that their baby was almost to the point of crowning brought new strength to Alex. He knew it meant that soon they would have their baby and he could rest. Alex knew the stretching his lover had did with his womanhood had helped him make it to this point plus with the pushes he had been doing, "Soon we get to hold our baby." Alex smiled before baring down to push harder soon starting to feel the burning knowing from his mother it was called the ring of fire. Gripping his legs Alex bared down holding the push for minutes until he had to stop and catch his breath. Getting more water from Kaden, Alex felt more strength knowing he wanted to get the baby out at least crowning so it would be halfway out. Gripping his knees, Alex bared down, "Nnnnghhhhh!!!!!" Groaning from the push, Alex felt the babies head inching it's way out of him. Taking a breath, Alex pushed harder, "Aaahhhhh.....oh shit!!!!" Alex screamed as he felt the babies head come fully crowned. Reaching down Alex touched their babies head feeling it was large even though it was only halfway out and took up the whole area between his legs. His womanhood burned with being stretched as far as it was, but Alex knew it would be stretched further before it was over, "Our baby love."
Kaden did what his lover wanted, keeping him relaxed. He gently continued massaging his lover's slowly bulging, opening womanhood. After a few more hours of what was countless struggles the laboring Alex and Kaden had soon finally saw the large head of their son or daughter. Soon they would be holding him or her in their arms. Life would soon happen. He was so determined to help his lover through the remaining child birthing process. He gently helped Alex's womanhood stretch with each minute that passed by. He gently cradled the child's head with his hands, waiting when it's body would turn. He waited patiently like so many many many times before. He smiled at Alex in a loving way, feeling his heart race but in a good way. He was much more eager to help the child be born after the many hours of rough pain and so much pain and discomfort. Soon the slowly emerging baby would be born, soon the two father's would get to hold him or her. Soon their dreams would come. Soon their such dreams would be in the form of a large healthy daughter or son. The two father's could barely contain their intense excitement. The baby would probably be mad because of all this but soon him or her would be relaxed and serene. It would be fussy after birth but who wouldn't be after being evicted from their only home for the first time. Anyone would. Anyone. He knew that his lover had been in pain for two and a half days but soon it would all be worth it when the child would be fully born. Soon the silent praying in Kaden's mind quieted as the child had been halfway born. He kissed his husband's lips. "Our child will  be here soon. Now we must wait until it's body turns." He said.

Alex felt their babies head emerging from him with the help of his lover and the babies father. He knew it wouldn't be long, but Alex felt fear that the shoulders would give him some trouble since the baby was so large. Breathing through the next contractions, Alex felt the baby turning inside him knowing it had to in order to come out fully. Gathering what energy he had, Alex bared down pushing harder than he had before wanting to get the shoulders out. Knowing he needed to get them out before the baby could be born, Alex bared down harder each time wanting their son or daughter to be free. Feeling the shoulders pushing outward on his folds, Alex knew they were wide but knew if he could get their babies head out, he could get the shoulders. "Nnnnghhhh!!!!" Alex bared down until he finally felt one of the shoulders pop free. Baring down again, he got the second one free taking a moment to catch his breath. "Aaahhhh!!!!" Alex screamed pushing hard until he gasped feeling their baby slide out of him into his father's arms, "Our baby, our baby is here love. Boy or girl?" Alex asked exhausted however overjoyed as he heard his baby let out it's first cry.
Kaden supported his husband, smiling as he kissed him a few times. He was proud of him, never doubting his strength. He was and always would be. He soon saw the child fully emerge, holding him or her in his arms. He got a towel and gently wiped the blood and birthing fluids away away till the such child was clean and dry. He then checked the gender of the baby. He was also overjoyed that their child was finally born. "It is a healthy girl!" He smiled at Alex, feeling so proud. "Alex, I am so proud of you! Now our child is finally born! We are parents now!" He kissed their newborn daughter's head in a gentle motion. He was happy that the child was exploring the world with her eyes, curious about everything around her. The baby was adorable. She was named Angel. And what a name it was. Finally a new person would join both Alex and Kaden. Life was worth living now that he had Alex and their newborn daughter. Now they would have a golden chance to be happy. Luck was finally on the two lover's side. Finally a daughter was now born in the world.

Alex laid against the tub watching as Kaden cleaned off their baby revealing it was a girl. Alex smiled, "Our little Angel, the perfect name for her." Alex smiled glad that the months and pain had been worth the wait for her. They were finally a family and it was well worth it. Holding out his arms, Alex took Angel in them before bringing her up to his chest letting her latch on and feed. Watching her eyes staring at him, Alex couldn't help but smile at the sweet face and body with the tiny hands and feet. Once she had fed and fell asleep in his arms, Alex asked Kaden to help him out of the tub. Getting up, Alex held tightly to their little Angel while they made their way to the bedroom. Handing Angel off to Kaden, Alex dried off some before laying down putting Angel beside him, "I can't believe she is finally here my love. I can't think you enough for helping me deliver her so that we could finally have the family we've been wanting."
"I am blessed to have you and our daughter in my life." Kaden continued to smile, feeling happier than ever now their child was now born. He leaned down, kissing his husband's lips lovingly for a few minutes. He deserved endless kisses after giving birth to their sweet Angel. He always wanted Alex to know that he would always love him. Always and forever. He helped his husband from the tub, walking to their bedroom. He held his arms out and open, soon holding their precious. He looked down at Angel, noticing that she was asleep. The child was cute. He softly and carefully got on the bed, feeling tired after a long but well worth it day. He laid down  on the other side of Angel. He fell asleep almost instantly, hearing the soft sounds of Angel breathing with her tiny lungs. He felt as if she came from heaven above, Alex was also a gift from God himself. He was more than the word of "happy". Love seemed to be like that. He slumbered soundly, dreaming of his family's future. He remained asleep for a while, soon being awoken by Angel crying. He gently picked up his fussy daughter, rocking her slowly in his arms until she fell asleep once more.

Alex smiled enjoying the kisses from his husband knowing they were both beyond excited about their daughter Angel. Falling straight to sleep after the days of labor, Alex didn't wake up until the next morning hearing Angel crying. Opening his eyes, Alex found Kaden rocking her and finding her cries dying down. Laying there in bed, Alex couldn't help but smile at the sight knowing they would be in heaven for days staring at their tiny little Angel. Alex looked at Angel knowing in the future she would be running around the house and perhaps they would be having another little one. "Do you wish me to fix breakfast love? You seem to happy at the moment to move." Alex smiled enjoying the scene in front of him.
Kaden continued to smile, gently kissing Angel's head. He was so happy and blessed. "It is alright, my love. I can make breakfast. You stay in bed and get more rest." He said softly, kissing Alex's lips gently, putting the sleeping daughter down on the bed on her back. He hummed softly, walking slowly to the kitchen after taking a shower. He was soon making breakfast, cooking pancakes, grits and bacon. He loved making breakfast for Alex, he loved the way he would eat, it was so adorable. Truly it was that way and more. He felt as though he could be anything with Alex and Angel around. That was a true meaning of being together. Life was so very blissful. It was that and so much more. He loved the the way that his breakfast smelled, taking in a whiff and sighing happily. He was taught by one of the maids of his village to cook many delicious meals. He smiled, humming to himself while the meal cooked. He soon made a plate full of breakfast, putting it on a tray and bringing it to Alex."Here you go, my love. Your breakfast is served." Alex said with a proud smile, gently putting the tray on the large bed. He was a good cook. He sat down on the bed, gently picking sleeping Angel up and holding her in his strong but gentle arms. He just stared down at his daughter's peaceful face. He smiled once again like many times before, expressing his silent expression of love for both Alex and Angel.

Alex nodded watching his lover leave the room to take a shower and then make breakfast. While he was making breakfast, Alex stared at their daughter never taking his eyes off of Angel. She was a true blessing and their first child together and he knew they would at least have another possibly a boy. Smelling the food, Alex watched as his love brought in a tray of food sitting it on the bed before picking up Angel. As he ate, Alex felt his strength returning after the long hard labor and birth. While he was eating he watched his love staring at Angel knowing there wasn't a more proud parent, "You are going to make a great dad Kaden and I can tell Angel already has her tiny hand wrapped around yours."
Kaden smiled at his husband, gently kissing his lips. While his husband ate he smiled, holding their daughter. He hummed to her while she smiled up at her father, showing a toothless smile. She cooed and babbled for the first time, causing Kaden to smile. He loved Alex and Angel, feeling so proud of both of them. He would never doubt his love for his beloved family. He was blessed. He walked around the room, managing to keep Angel calm that evening as he played a game with her. He wanted their daughter to remain peaceful.

Kaden managed to keep Angel relaxed but then she began crying, becoming fussy as she was hungry.

"Angel is hungry." Kaden said with a warm, loving smile to Alex.

Gently, Kaden moved the tray and carefully placed Angel in her other father's arms.

"I am Angel's protector." Kaden said with a smile."I am your knight in shining armor as well." Kaden said further.

Alex enjoyed his mean while watching Kaden holding Angel. Hearing Angel cooing for the first time was like music to his ears loving how it sounded and knowing there would be lots more. Soon hearing his daughter starting to cry, Alex knew it was time for her feeding. As Kaden passed her over to him, Alex let her latch onto him as she began drinking the milk he would feed her for a while. Looking up at Kaden Alex smiled, "Yes you are both our protector's. Perhaps one day we should give our little Angel a baby brother or sister. What you think love."
Kaden sat beside his beloved Alex. He was filled with joy, smiling at him and their daughter, Angel. He gently stroked Angel's soft hair. He then kissed Alex's lips for a minute. He was so proud of his new family. "I love our family. I am so blessed to have a family of my own with you and Angel." He never had a family before but he was honored to have an affectionate lover and Angel innocent eyed child. He laid beside the two of them. Life was like a dream that he never wanted to awake from. He sighed happily, slowly seeing Angel's beautiful eyes closing as she fell asleep due to the warm milk she was swallowing down. She enjoyed feeding from her father Alex. When he was questioned about having another child he smiled wiser. "I would love to." He replied. He did not ever want to miss anything when his family bonded. Never.

Alex smiled, "How about when we decide to have one, you can carry it for five months." Alex chuckled loving how he felt at being pregnant but knew his love should have a chance to feel a baby inside him as well. Looking down at Angel sleeping in his arms, Alex gently laid her down between them, "Love I'm going to take a shower, can you watch her." Alex bent over kissing Kaden knowing his love would never leave Angel alone. Getting off the bed, Alex began undressing in their bedroom before heading into the bathroom to hopefully take a shower while their daughter was sleeping. He knew Kaden would come get him if he was needed but Alex hoped with Angel having just ate she would be fine for a while. Getting into the shower, Alex let the water hit him as he began to wash himself. He felt in heaven at being a father and having a family since he spent most of his time locked up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,201 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,283 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes