Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden smiled, enjoying the kiss they shared. When he was asked about having another child he smiled with a nod. "I can watch her for a while, sweetheart. You can take a shower for as long as you need. You earned it." He smiled at his lover. He loved the way Angel smiled, yawned and cooed at him. He was a sucker for his newborn daughter. She was his princess and he loved her more than anything in the world. He loved it when she smiled up at him. Heaven was on earth.

As Kaden gently kissed Angel's forehead he hummed softly to her, watching as she made a gently yawn. She sucked her thumb, falling asleep once more, dreaming of innocent things. He was blessed to have a happy child and handsome, kindhearted husband. He would always love his husband and child. He would also give his life for both of them. He would.

Kaden sighed happily at the sight of his slumbering daughter. He was honored to have an affectionate husband as well.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex enjoyed his shower taking all the time he wanted since he knew Kaden would come get him if he was needed. Knowing Angel was precious to both of them, Alex was relieved that she was finally there. He knew they both wanted another child, but didn't know how long they should wait to get another potion from the gypsies to have one. As he washed his body, Alex felt relieved when he found his womanhood had disappeared figuring it was only there long enough for him to give birth to Angel. Getting out of the shower, Alex smiled at Kaden who hadn't taken his eyes off of Angel, "I wouldn't change this image for anything in the world."

(How long do you want to wait before they get Kaden pregnant?)
Kaden smiled at Alex, loving him more than anything. He kissed his husband, adoring him with each passing day. He yawned softly, laying down close by Angel as he protected her. He gently patted the empty side of the bed. He loved his family more than any amount of money, diamonds or anything else. He would never betray Alex's or Angel's trust, love for anything in the world. He soon fell asleep, keeping an arm around Angel and being careful not to hurt her. He was happy to be a family. He stayed asleep like Angel did. In her sleep she made a cute face, it was like that of a happy, blissful smile.

Angel soon awoke, stretching with a soft yawn. She looked around with her eyes, crying as she did not see her parents above her. She was not sure how to move her head yet so all she could do was stare up at the ceiling even further above.

(Hmm? How about after a few days? :))
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Alex came and laid down beside Angel and his love kissing them both before he fell asleep. Soon hearing Angel crying, Alex reached over picking up her in his arms, "It's alright Angel, I'm here." Alex smiled and soothed her with his voice having a feeling that she was scared. Noticing it was early in the morning and that Kaden was still sleeping, Alex got up with Angel. Going into the kitchen, Alex began setting stuff out on the table while holding Angel in one arm knowing he would never let her go.

"How about we make breakfast for daddy?" Alex asked as Angel gave a smile.
Kaden slumbered for a while, not bothered by any nightmares. All his mind thought of was Angel and Alex. He was so blessed to have a cute, adorable daughter and a beyond handsome, loving husband. He loved them endlessly. Not even death would break the family up. Kade was guided by positive vibes. Nothing negative. Kaden smiled in his rest, hearing his daughter crying and stopping. He was quite tired and used this for a time. He soon awoke, rubbing his eyes of drowsiness.

Meanwhile, Angel ceased crying, smiling and giggling in response to her father's voice speaking to her. In response she looked up, gazing up at her father's handsome face curiously. She was quite a beautiful child. She was a happy child but sometimes she would cry when she grew fearful, wanted her diaper being changed or hungry. Both Alex and Kaden were blessed to have her. Kaden awoke, yawning as he stretched. He smiled as he heard Angel giggling in the large kitchen.

Kaden got up, washing himself in the shower, humming softly. He put on a black shirt, dark blue pants and black sneakers.

Kaden walked into the kitchen, smiling at both Angel and Alex.

"Good morning, my sweethearts." Kaden smiled, kissing Angel's head and Alex's lips."How did both of you sleep?"

Hearing his love, Alex turned kissing Kaden's lips and looking down at Angel who was smiling and giggling at both of them, "We slept good but Angel got scared this morning. She seems to be fine now. I was making breakfast so if you wish to take Angel, I'll finish the cooking."

Passing Angel off to Kaden, Alex continued cooking until he was done and had placed the plate in front of his love. Taking their daughter into his arms, Alex fed Angel while his love ate his breakfast. Looking down at Angel, Alex smiled before looking back at his love, "Love I know it's early but what would you say about me getting you pregnant?"
Kaden smirked happily, always loved kissing Alex. "Aw, poor Angel." He smiled down at their daughter, placing a gentle kiss on her head. He loved hearing each of her giggling and cooing. Gently, he held her in his arms, softly humming to her which earned a gaze up into his eyes. He smiled at her which earned one from her as well. He was so happy to see his family in bliss. He felt that he was invigorated in the day and peaceful at night. He always wanted to be with them.

Kaden soon sat down at the table in his large kitchen area. He gently put their daughter into the other husband's arms. He felt safe only around his two family members, trusting only Alex and Angel and those two alone. He looked up at Alex after the last, final bite of his breakfast. His beloved Alex was his whole entire world and much more. He found his family a powerful force. He always wanted to be that way and so much more. Life was beyond the word family. Truly it was.

"I know that I say this a lot but I love you, our daughter and our family." Kaden said, spilling emotions like paint.

Alex smiled, "As I love you and our little Angel."

A few days passed as Alex enjoyed holding Angel in his arms or watching Kaden holding her. Hearing her laughing was music to his ears as he enjoyed watching her each day. Thinking about another child made him smile as one day, Alex travel to the gypsy woman getting another potion. Having it fixed up, Alex took it home knowing he wanted another child as much as Kaden did or at least he hoped he would. Getting back to the house, Alex picked up their daughter who was in her bed while Kaden was making them dinner. Feeding Angel her night meal, Alex soon placed her down once she was sleeping. Coming over to Kaden, Alex wrapped his hands around him kissing his neck, "Love I went to the gypsy woman and got the potion. If you want we can use it tonight while Angel is sleeping. Please would you be willing to carry my child."
Kaden smiled as well, feeling all the love that his family gave him. He let Angel play a game with him, playing peekabo. He felt like Angel who was his beloved daughter was his little princess. He managed to get Angel to giggle and coo at him. She was a bit fussy but the two young lover's did not mind. Kaden hummed softly at Angel which made her sleepy. Like each time before sleep she would yawn closing her eyes and drifting away to slumber land. He was eager to be able to spend time with Alex.

"I would love to carry your child." Kaden accepted, looking into his lover's eyes. "And we can conceive now if you want. Angel is fast asleep."

Kaden lured his lover into their shared room, closing the door behind him. He was beyond happy. He looked up into his taller lover's eyes. He started with gentle kisses, then warm touches and then became passionate. Once both of them were naked Kaden laid down on on the bed on his back, waiting his handsome husband to join him on the bed.

Alex loved hearing the words that their daughter was asleep. Placing her in her bed, Alex began kissing his love until he watched him getting onto the bed. As Alex undressed, he slowly moved over top of his husband kissing him handing him the potion, "Remember drink only half." Alex warned his lover not wanting him to be in as much pain as he was. Watching his love drink the potion, Alex soon revealed his eager manhood as he pushed deep inside his love. At first he took his time but soon Alex was thrusting fast and hard into his love wanting to make sure the potion took effect. Kissing his love, Alex loved hearing his moans as he grabbed onto his lovers cock starting to rub it even though it was already getting hard ready to cum. Alex continued to thrust harder and faster slamming into his love until he couldn't hold back his cum. As it was released into his love, Alex cried out in pure bliss watching as his lover had his release as well. Panting Alex pulled out of his love laying down beside him rubbing his flat stomach, "Soon my love we will have another child."
Kaden smirked, gazing up into his lover's eyes. He kissed his lover's soft, delicious lips, never wanting this time to end. He sighed, moaned and breathed, feeling each moment was greater than the last. He kissed his lover's neck, feeling the bed beneath them rocking hard and passionately. He soon found himself screaming as lust and pleasure overtook his body and mind. He sighed from time to time, the breaths being one of pleasure and not of any type of pain. When his sensitive cock was being stroked he gasped as though he was under water, feeling his body quivering beyond his control. He loved all of this, truly he did. He felt proud of soon carrying him and his husband's child, hoping that it was a boy so that they would have a son that Angel could love and play with. 

"I am eager to have a child, Angel will have a brother or sister to play with." Kade said with a warm, loving smile up at Alex.

Alex nodded, "I'm hoping for a brother so we have one of each." Alex smiled laying there sleeping with his love until he woke up hearing Angel crying. Knowing his lover needed to rest some, Alex got out of bed figuring Angel needed some milk or to be changed. Coming over to her bed, Alex picked Angel up in his arms noticing she was a little warm. Figuring it was the room, Alex sat down with her trying to get her to feed but found she barely drank any of his milk. Looking at her diaper, Alex was surprised to find it dry even though Angel was becoming more fussy. Thinking she might be sick, Alex went into his lovers room, "Kaden love wake up please. I think Angel is getting sick with something." Alex wasn't sure what to do since she was just a baby but he could feel her warm skin against his knowing it wasn't good.
Kaden slept for a while, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. He got up fast, hearing the awful news that their daughter was unwell. He reached out, gently feeling her forehead and frowning as he felt it to be very hot like fire. He dressed after washing up fast. He was worried as he heard scream like cries, feeling her body moving sluggishly. He spoke to his husband, speaking. Angel was in agony, trying to breathe right but she was unable to. She could not even eat right.

"We should go to the hospital, Angel feels very hot." Kaden said gently. "She may have a fever."

Kaden held their daughter, humming to her but it did not work. He carried Angel outside, gently putting her in the car seat. He was worried that Angel had a fever but was not entirely sure because he was not a doctor. He and Alex were soon st the hospital. Angel cried her small lungs out in agony.

Kaden gently rocked Angel, ignoring the many curious stares of many patients who were all there.

Alex felt fear coming over him at the news that their daughter had a fever. As she was placed in the car seat, Alex got in the back seat trying to soothe her but knew nothing was working. Her tiny body was burning up with fever and soon they were at the hospital. Ignoring the stares from other people, Alex held their daughter tight to him ignoring that she was making him sweat from her fever. Soon she was taken away from him by a doctor as Alex and Kaden were forced to wait to see what was going happen. Looking at Kaden, Alex felt fear knowing that just last night they were enjoying knowing they would have another child, and now Angel was very sick.

"Oh Kaden, how did this happen? She was fine last night and now." Alex shook his head going into Kaden's arms hoping the doctor could tell them what was wrong.
Kaden held his beloved Alex close, holding him through it all. He felt a strong urge to cry but he stayed strong. He wanted to take the pain away from their daughter but knew that that such thing was not possible. He said softly, wanting to punch the other people who wanted to stare, wanting to stick their noses where they did not belonged. He focused only on Angel and Alex. He was beyond worried, wishing that the ill daughter would be alright. He did not care about the other patients annoying eyes. He only cared about Alex and keeping him calm and hopeful.

Kaden and Alex waited a few passing hours, each one was agonizing to the two young father's.

"I am not sure love, these things happen." Kaden said softly, not wanting to gain the other people's ears.

Only Alex 's ears were truly allowed to hear his husband's words.

Kaden felt helpless, wanting to protect his daughter but felt like he failed her. He was worried that Angel would not make it. Her cries could be heard but was muffled by the heavy doors. He swallowed the bump of emotions down his throat as much as he could. He kept his hope and spirits up, letting his saddened husband know that everything would be fine. Angel would be fine and would be a happy, innocent child once more. That was what they had hoped.

Alex nodded at his husbands words, "Why did it happen to our daughter. She isn't that old yet and has barely begun to live." Alex stated looking around the room.

Hearing her daughters cries, Alex prayed they were doing everything they could for her. The hours felt like they were stretching on forever until Alex couldn't stand everyone's stares. Getting up Alex stood in front of all the people in the waiting room, "I want you people to listen up. I don't know what you're staring at but you need to mind your own business and not ours. Worry about yourselves or your children, not mine. Our daughter is in there with a high fever and I don't care what you people are thinking. So either stop staring or leave the room!!" Alex shouted the last before he sunk down into a chair wanting the doctor to come out and tell them what was going on.
Kaden felt angry like his husband was about the stares. He walked over to Alex, wrapping his arms around him. He was proud of him for speaking up for them. He spoke softly to his husband. He sat down close to him, soon their presence was answered. A doctor walked through the heavy, wooden doors, approaching the two father's who were eager to hear about their beloved newborn daughter Angel. Kaden helped Alex relax, holding him close. They were beyond eager to see Angel.

"Mr Alex, Mr Kaden, follow me to the room where your daughter is in." The doctor said, leading the two fathers.

Kaden held his husband's hand, walking beside him step by step. Soon they were in the room that Angel was in.

Angel was asleep, laying on the large hospital bed. She slumbered, breathing a bit hard.

"Angel has a fever but I gave her some medicine that will help it go away." The doctor spoke softly to avoid waking Angel.

"You two are good parents for coming to the hospital as fast as you could." The doctor explained further.

"Here you go, this is the medicine that Angel needs to take for her fever." The doctor said, handing Alex a medium bottle of liquid of cough medicine. The couple were glad their daughter was not going to die from the fever. She would recover.

Kaden thanked the doctor, sighing with much relief. He walked over to the bed, picking up Angel who did not stir from her slumber, holding her tiny body in his gentle arms. He walked beside his lover, more at ease now. He smiled down at Angel.

Alex felt like all his strength had been taken after his outburst, however found strength with his husband as he felt him wrap his arms around him. When the doctor came to take them back, Alex felt like the hallway had doubled wanting nothing more than to see their daughter, their Angel. Spotting her laying on the bed, Alex felt his heart breaking at seeing how hard she was breathing. However when the doctor told them she would be fine, Alex felt his breath coming back not realizing he had been holding it.

"Thank you doctor." Alex smiled shaking his hand and taking the medicine as Kaden picked up Angel.

As they walked together out of the hospital, Alex couldn't help looking at Angel until they got into the car. Taking Angel from his love, Alex gently placed her into the car seat making sure she was sleeping somewhat up to help her breathing. Once they were home, Alex waited until Angel had awoke before giving her some more medicine. Sitting with her in their bed, Alex looked up at Kaden realizing they were both tired and relieved at the same time.

"Love why don't you get some sleep. I'll watch over Angel tonight." Alex stated not wanting Angel to be out of his arms yet.
The doctor spoke softly, happily shaking one of Alex and Kaden's hands. "You are welcome, it is my pleasure to help your daughter, she is a precious bundle of joy if I do say so myself." The doctor complimented with a warm, friendly smile. He sighed with relief, feeling as though the worries the two lover's felt was finally answered and so so so so much more.

Both lover's stepped in sync from the room, walking past the still staring patients without so much as a look their way. They were not their problem. Kaden focused on the two important people in his life. Those two were his Alex and Angel.

Kaden got in the driver's side of the car, driving off at a gentle, slow pace. He wanted Angel to rest to gain strength. He stepped on the brake from time to time whenever they were at the lights flashing bright red. He took a quick look at the slumbering Angel. Once more he drove to the house, putting the car in park after pulling up into the drive way. He yawned.

Kaden smiled only at Alex, he was a true husband to him. He was not a cheater or a dead beat father and neither was Alex. He focused only on his family who were soon to be four members after the unborn child was born. He was tired but was afraid to sleep. He was worrying about their ill daughter, their little princess, their main reason for living and loving.

Kaden nodded at his husband's words, trying his hardest to sleep but found it hard to do. He was worried about Angel.

Kaden stayed awake until he could no more. Soon he felt slumber creeping up behind him, causing him to sleep for a while he mentally prayed to God or Gods above for Angel to be back to her naturally curious, happy, giggling, and smiling self.

Alex watched his love and father of their child trying to sleep but knew he was worried. Soon Alex smiled watching as his love fell asleep knowing he needed a lot of sleep and would need more once the unborn child began to grow. Holding onto Angel, Alex knew he didn't want to let go feeling like if he did, she would leave them. Throughout the night, Alex fed Angel or gave her the medicine he was told to give.

In the morning Alex had went to the bathroom coming back into the room finding Angel staring up at him with the most beautiful eyes he had ever saw. Picking her up, Alex was relieved to find her fever had left completely and she was looking like her normal self, "Oh my Angel, you gave us quite the scare yesterday. Let's go fix daddy some breakfast to surprise him." Together they went into the kitchen as Alex began fixing breakfast and holding Angel at the same time, having gotten the hang of doing two things at once. Once breakfast was done, Alex called for Kaden, "Love breakfast is ready with a surprise." Alex sat at the table holding Angel up as she began giggling like she had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,231 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,286 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes