Closed Under the Sea
Character Name : Nathan
Appearance : lean muscular body, jet black hair, blue eyes, light skin colour, cerulean blue fishtail

Nathan had been in the kitchen practically all day, today he and his husband would celebrate their 2 years wedding anniversary and being the awesome husband he was, he tried to surprise him with his favourite food, creamy pasta with lobster meatballs.

And that's not all, he had another surprise and he couldn't wait for his husband to come home from work. He then heard the front door clicked, "Baby, is that you?"
Name: Ian
Appearance: lean and muscular, much like his husbamd, only.with bluish green eyes and tail. His hair was the same color. Slightly more tanned than his husband, as he originated from the carribeans.

The smell of his favourite pasta hit him way before he arrived at the door, and Ian couldnt help with the huge smile breaking through. He could guess it, more or less, that it would be his favourite food, still, his husband being sweet was a good feeling. He clurched a little tighter the small box in his pocket, and responded to Nathan.

"Ya babe, it's me. Hmmm smells wonderful, I am starving already." He got into the kitchen and wrapped his arm around his husband. "Happy anniversary babe....." he stole some sauce with his finger and hummed. "Brilliamt as always. Thanks babe."
Nathan lightly swatted his husband's hand away, "It's not yet ready. Wait a little bit longer, will you?" He turned around in his lover's arm and kissed his lips softly, "Hey, you're early. Go wash up while I'm finishing the dinner."

He set up the table and even put the vase full of fresh flowers. His husband eventually came back into the kitchen, starving and ready to devour the food but he quickly snatched the little box containing the positive pregnancy test. "W-wait, babe, I want you to open your present first." He was beyond nervous, he didn't know what his husband reaction would be, they might have been together for a long time but the baby talk never came up and this baby was definitely not planned.
"Oh! Ah, great that I had the foresigh5 to prepare my own little gift. It's meant as a surprise but, anyway, it could work as an exchange of gift. Here you go, babe. Happy anniversary." Ian smiled and scooped the little box out of his pocket and handed it.to Nathan across the table. He had bought a locket for his love. A locket containing a picture of th3m two, adorned with brilliant aquamarine and jade that resembled their color. He looked curiously at the box he was handed in. The size was a little odd, definitely too big for accessories. "Whats it babe? A pen?" He gave his wild guess while untying the ribbon.

The content wasnt what he had expected and he looked at it, utterly confused before it dawned on him what that was. He gasped and flipped th3 simple stick over and over, too stunned to react.
A thousand different scenarios were playing in Nate's head but as the seconds turned into minutes and his husband had given no reactions at all he began to worry that he had made him upset and ruined their supposedly perfect day.

He watched his husband's face closely, he didn't smile but he didn't look angry either. He just looked confused and Nathan just assumed the worst. 'Does he even want to have a family with me? Is he thinking of leaving me now that I'm pregnant'. His mind was full of unanswered questions and tears began to well up in his eyes, "I-i-ian..say s-something....please" his voice cracked at the end.
The fevered and panicky words from his hsuabnd woke Ian from his stupor, and he quickly snapped up his head. How pale and shaken Nathan was startled Ian and he leapt up to his husband's side. "I am sorry baby.... it's just. I never thought... .." his laid a hand on his back, then, with his trembling other palm, rested hesistantly on his lower belly. "Y-you are pregnant? We are going to have, a child?" He was shaking himself, ian, where his darkest memories were woken.

He still couldnt utter a word as he was washed over with extreme panic and joy. Yes he was thrilled to have a baby, but thet4 was a reason for him to never mention about it. He thought he had forgotten about it, but turn out he had.t "i am sorry Nate... i, i need a minute." He then released his husband and crumbled down, slipping down to the floor as he struggled to suppress the despair from deep withib him.
Nathan could no longer hold it back and big fat tears were streaming down his cheeks continuously, heavy sobs were escaping his mouth. Ian didn't sound happy at all, he thought Ian loved him enough to just be happy for them, carrying a lot of babies and having one big family with Ian were one of his many many dreams but he didn't get to discuss it with Ian because his husband would blatantly ignore him when the subject was brought up.

He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize his husband was on the floor having difficulties breathing properly. "Ian?? What's happening to you? Ian, please breathe baby, breathe with me. In through your nose, out through your mouth. Come on, baby, that's it."

He slowly swam while dragging his husband to their room and gently laid him down on their bed, his breathing had returned to normal, "What happened just now? Do you want to talk about it?"
Ian was dazed. He couldn't locate his whereabouts until his husband' urgent voice broke through the haze and finally reached his mind. He looked up at his hsuband's brilliant blue eyes that was washed with tears, making them even brighter. It was something in his husband's warm embrace and voice that had Ian finally breaking down and opening up thoroughly to nate.

"I am sorry... I must have scared you so much. I though I had forgotten about it already..." he pulled his hair with both his hands before getting his spirits up again. "yea babe, I owe you a serious apology. I am fine... I just, I never told anyone about it and seriously I thought i didn't even remember that... when I was small. Like, 5 or 6... our neighbor was pregnant. And, he, he somehow got into a very difficult labor, both him and the infant didn't..... and, I was, naughty enough to, sneak in and... saw....." His voice got increasingly lower as the vivid memory replayed itself in his mind.
Nathan gently pried his husband's hands open and away from his hair, preventing him to pull his hair off, he held his hands firmly in his own hands and drew small soothing circles with his thumbs.

He listened intently to what his husband's saying and got the idea why his husband reacted the way he did but it didn't make it hurt any less. "What did you see?" When he couldn't continue, Nathan stepped in, "Shh..it's ok, love. You don't have to tell me now if you don't want to." The silence fell upon them, he understood that his husband was scared and traumatized but what now? Will he suggest that he should abort the baby or leave him and the baby alone because he couldn't handle the pressure?

He sighed heavily as the tears continued to fall freely from his eyes, so much for surprising his husband for their 2nd anniversary.
Ian couldnt bring himself to say the word, it would be just toocruel to tell Nathan that both father and child didnt make it in the end. It was the most horrible thing to see, with so much blood clouding the father, the tip of the tail struggled to pass through but couldnt. He squeezed his eyes shut to chasee the memory away. It was his husbands slightly tremnling body andthe feeling of warm drops of tears dragged him back to present time.

"Nate… babe... I am so sorry. This should be a very happy thing but, because of my problem..... " the tanner mermam hugged his husband close, and with a hesistant hand, rested it.on Nathan's still flat and tight abdomen. "It's our baby.... it would be ok. Yes, I know mermans give birth everyday. I am so sorry babe..." he nibbled on his hhsbands cheeks, not wanting the past to haunt thrm any longer.
"So you're okay with me being pregnant then? You're not going to leave us?" He asked hesitantly, he didn't want to read the signs wrong, got his hopes up and left disappointed and hurt.

He covered his husband's hand that's covering his belly protectively, "I'm sorry I ruined our special day, I should have just kept my mouth shut but no, I decided to open my mouth which resulted you in having a panic attack."
"No! I am not going to leave us... please dont.say sorry... I am thr one ruining what should be a perfect anniversary. A child... that's the best gift one can get." Ian was heartbroken knowing he had brought his beloved husband so much pain. "I am so sorry babe... I love you. I will ge tthrough this all with you. Please, you should beat me for i deserve some punishment..." he said taking Nate's hand and mimickrd him slapping him on his own face. "Thank you so much babe... It would be hardwork carrying a baby, and you are willing to do it for ymus..." he thrn kissed him passionately, finally letting his joy overtake him.
"Stop being so silly." He quickly retracted his hand that's been used to slap his husband's cheek. He gently rubbed his reddened cheek and peppered kisses on it. "It'll be a hardwork I'm willing to do. I've always wanted to build a family with you." He blushed finally admitting it out loud.

He then felt his husband pressing his lips passionately against his and he could feel his husband's dick hardened pressing against his still flat belly which made him blushed even harder. It could be the pregnancy hormones acting up but he's beyond turned on and he couldn't stop his body from grinding his ass on his husband's lap.
Ian loved to see his husband blush, that and his body pliantly pressing against his own was enoughto trun him on. He was very excited to find Nate obviously feeling the same as well, grinding against him. He moved his hands along his husband's lean body to cup his bubbly waist eccentuated by his blue scales.

"Hmm babe, so gorgeous... i cant wait for you to develop a cute belly... hmm, is that why you had been a little off lately? I want to know all about it... everything. What felt different, how's your body changing... hmm. Love you babe."

(Birth is through a front opening... then sex is…?)
"Hmmh..I have had morning sickness for a week now and I usually feel dizzy in the afternoon. I found out about ahhhh..the pregnancy 3 days ago but I want to wait to tell you..."

He's beyond turned on but to shy to ask his lover to just fuck him already so he grabbed a hold of his big dick and pumped it fast eliciting a loud moan from his husband. He slid down and kiss the head of his cock before circling the tongue slowly around the tip, collecting all the precum that's dripping.

His baby's dick was so swollen and turned abit purplish but he wanted to drag the fun longer so he let go of his dick with a wet pop and took one of his balls in his mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. "You taste good, babe."

(I guess both birth and sex will use the same opening at the front. Btw, tell me if this post is too much)
(Alright HAHA I am not too familiar with the anatomy and I could mess it up a little. And no, that's perfectly alright... I do enjoy a lot of sex, even more so when Nathan's belly is more swelled up. Are they having multiples or singlet?)

Before Ian could reply to Nate's telling of his symptoms, he grunted at how his cock got clutched on by his husband. It wasn't usual for him to be that forward, but he enjoyed it and smirked figuring out for himself this would be hormones talking. He would have a few very heated and exciting months to look forward to. He grabbed Nate's black hair and grunted again when he clever released him right before he could plunge himself further into Nate's talented mouth, only to have his balls attacked. He panted and squeezed his eyes shut before opening them and looked at his lovely hsubnad. "All the better babe.... I always taste good, isn't it? Now that you are pregnant...."

Ian let Nate played along a little more. He curled up his fishtail and grinded against his hsuband's opening,the scales around the sacred land of entering his husband already half opened to welcome his intrusion. He smiled and used his fishtail to tease it, brushing against it and got his husband gasping.
He gasped loudly when he felt his husband's fishtail teasing his equally swollen opening. He was in a playful mood today, he was determined to see who's going to surrender first. He let go of his ball and swirled his wet tongue around the little hole on the tip of his dick while squeezing both of his balls in his hand.

He even used his own fishtail to swat his lover's fishtail away from his opening or else he wouldn't last for much longer. He could also tell his husband's not going to last so he moved back up and made out with him while keeping his hand on his dick and pumped it slowly. "You must not cum unless I say otherwise." He whispered in his ear before biting the earlobe gently.

(They're having triplets)
(Great. I could imagine Nathan getting quite big with three.)

Ian tried his hardest to not surrender. It's always a fun game when his husband's in the mood. Their kiss was sloppy and passionate, while his cock was grabbed by Nate, he himself rubbed on his husband's lean torso. "That could apply to you as well..." He smiled and frowned hard when his cockhead was teased. His hands that were originally wrapping his husband's waist turned up, moving along his back to his shoulders, and then sneakily went to his front and tweaked his little nipples. IN a breathy voice, he muttered. "I should have noticed something... these cute little pebbles. They had become so sensitive...and reddish." Taking advantage of his pregnant hsuband's new point of weakness, he fondled with one side but not the other, causing his tits to swell up and harden, eager for more attention.
(He'll be massive ;) )

"Aaahhhhh" he let out a breathy loud moan when Ian tweaked his little nipples, he always liked it when Ian played with his nipples but now they're much more sensitive and when they're being played, it made him shudder with lust, leaving him craving more.

He didn't back down easily so he tightened his grip on his lover's dick, causing precum oozing out. He collected the precum in his fingers and gave his husband a show, slowly bringing up the fingers to his mouth and licking them sensually while locking eyes with his baby's green eyes
Ian thougth he was winning the battle for awhile, with how Nathan tensed up and trembled, though his retaliating show was getting himself quite worked up, on the contrary. He smirked and reminded himself losing a battle wasn't important, it's winning the campaign that's his ultimate goal. He managed to endure through the seductive show of his husband licking away his precum, and went on to attack further on his hole.

Nathan's delicate opening was usually protected by a particularly large scale that had become even more brilliantly colored now that he was aroused. All Ian had to do was to trace the shape of the scale, pressing around his swollen opening to have him leaking even more. He smiled at the cloud he saw immediately. "Wow my love, you had become even more sensitive now that you are with child." He smirked and poked his finger against the scale, pressing it down to his swollen and eager hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,839 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A Single Drop, a Mighty Sea (Closed with Witchy) Salamander 14 1,648 09-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Salamander
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,801 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew