Office MATES
(hahaha it's always fine :D! So glad you're back! )

Alex continued to comfort him, but still high in his emotions, Elliot couldn't shake off the embarrassment. Adding to his distress was that he still felt like needing to pee. There was still this pressure on his bladder that made him uncomfortable. Actually, it wasn't because his stubborn that he refused to move. It was because he'd felt ha'd have another accident if he took a step. However despite the need,Elliot was still amazed that Alex will still carry him while he was still very wet. And as he had the momentary bravery to look at his love, he saw concern... not the disgust he was expecting, and that made him feel like everything'll be alright.

Elliot was slowly calming down. He was reduced to silent tears and sniffling when Alex had him in the toilet and helping him get cleaned. A groan came from Elliot at the massage Alex was giving his lower belly. It was adding pressure to his already heavy bladder; but though it was uncomfortable, it did help him pee better.

Elliot avoided Alex's gaze, still embarrassed from before and embarrassed now that Alex was again helping him relax his bladder. It was taking them a while. Everytime he felt good to go, a foot will press again there and he'd pee again. When the babies finally gave him a rest, a time had passed that made him worry for Alex's knees. "Y-your knees...t-they must be hurt." Then he rubbed his belt as if confirming if the babies have really settled. "I t-think I'm okay n-now... I'm sorry."

(I'm glad you like it! It was a hit or miss for me and I'm just relieved that you liked it! Hahaha. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do ;) )
( i am deffo enjoying this! you're too good to me willing to go along with my quirks and odds~~ and the same goes to you. anything you wnat to play with, lemme know!)

Alex thought he'd help Elliot empty his bladder through massaging - but apparently the babies also thought their father were playing with them, thus responding by kicking enthusiasitcally. It went on for longer than Alex had thought, though he enjoyed every moment of it as Elliot leaned his head on his chest, pliantly sobbing as he attempted to empty his bladder once and for all - only to have a few droplets coming with a pained whimper from yet another kick.

It was an intimate moment and at long last, nothing was left. Alex smiled and shook his head - his love, as always, is more concerned of him than of himself. "I'm fine, Elliot. Don't worry about me." he smiled kissing Elliot on his cheeks. "Let me head over to find new underwear. It could easily lead to infection if you continue wearing those wet ones." he added gently, pulling away from him, he was further convinced that he was needed - no matter what Elliot told him, the heavily pregnant omega was beginning to have trouble taking care of himself. He was too big and the burden of 3 babies were taking its toll on his small frame. If he wasn't there, he wouldn't be able to get changed himself in situations like this.

He came back with a mischievous smile. In his hands there was a pair of cute baby blue panties, with white little floral patterns on it. It was feminine - but also soft and hip-hugging. "try these... it should be softer than your usual ones." he smiled, coming over to pull away completely the soaked pants from Elliot. 
(Hahaha, well you’ve been good to me too so it was like returning the favor but not really since I’ve enjoyed this too. Unfortunately my quirks aren’t appropriate for this rp but I’m satisfied as it is so I’m good :p )

The tears had stopped but the pink on his cheeks remained. Elliot was still upset from the embarrassment but not so much as before since it looked like Alex was really fine with his accident. He gave a short nod after the kiss but still he continued to inspect the reddening knees of his love. At the mention of new underwear, the omega was reminded of the wetness of his clothes and again shyly nodded at his alpha. But Elliot wasn’t sure if Alex even knew where he kept those at. “It-it’s in the back of the top drawer.”

Elliot patiently waited for Alex, mostly rubbing his belly to clear the babies from his bladder. “That’s not a toy, my angels. Please don’t kick at it anymore.” He would tell them. It also gave him time for reflection, and he realised that with the growing babies, he really needed to rely more on Alex - no more hiding.

Alex came back, and Elliot smiled at his return, but that turn into confusion as he saw what Alex brought him. He thought Alex had unspderstood his instructions. Where would he even get that?! There was no mistake, the alpha was holding panties. “L-love, those are not... I’m not sure about this.” The panties were really feminine looking but maybe he should expect that from wearing maternity dresses. “I’m not a woman. I’m not supposed to wear that.” Elliot tried to reason but Alex was already making his move to have him wear it. He sighed in defeat. He trust Alex so it will be okay, right?

It took them both a lot of effort - Elliot gripping for dear life on his mate trying to lift and balance his weight, and Alex supporting his heavily pregnant fiancée while putting the panties on him. When it was finally on, Elliot was amazed at how comfortable it really did feel. There was extra support too on his lower belly and hips. But maybe as good as it feels on him, it didn’t really look good on him. It was after all not for expecting daddies like him. He tried looking down to look at it, but all he saw was his huge belly. Elliot shyly glanced up at Alex.

“It’s a-alright... um... h-how do I look? I must look ridiculous, right? I'm not girly so it probably looks strange on me.” Elliot secretly liked the feel of the panties on him but he was too shy to admit that, plus it wasn’t even right that he was wearing it, he's still a man after all.
(huh really? lol now i'm feeling quite ashamed for not noticing your quirks while you knew so intimately what i like... but yea, if at anytime u feel like you want to go in some direction, let me know and I'd go along with it ;))

Alex didn't really acknowledged what ELliot told him - he knew where he'd put his own purchases from before. It was just a hunch that he had when he saw those panties, it sort of rang a bell that Elliot might like them, and they were so soft and lovely, he knew it would look great on the omega.

That said, he was still a bit nervous when Elliot was looking so confused at the panties he presented to him, showing great hesitation in putting them on having defiantly stressed he's not a woman.

True, Alex also didn't recognise Elliot as a woman, however, that didn't mean he would think the soft fabric would be more suitable for Elliot at his stage when his usual briefs become so tight and not offering enough support to his hips and belly now.

Elliot's deathly grip showed how nervous he was, perhaps not only from the fact that he was easily off balance now, but from him trying on new garments. "Relax babe... I'm not gonna let you fall." He said tugging it snugly on his hips, marvelling over how nicely it fit - the front part was his most concern where it contained Elliot's prick which the panties weren't designed for. Luckily, Elliot didn't seem to be bothered by it as he gently tugged his manhood within the soft fabric.

"oh no.... surely you're not girly. I know some people like panties more than usual briefs... the important thing is you'd feel good in them. And...." Alex leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "i think you look VERY SEXY in them.... i mean..... you are a man. But at the same time these make you look adorable." he chuckled breathily, holding his bum.

Straightening up, Alex put on a serious face. "but please tell me the truth, do these feel more comfortable than your original ones? i think they'd fit you better, i swear I did not choose the feminine patterns deliberately." he said, raising his hand in the air to show how serious he was.

(It's fine. I've not been obvious about them and some I've not even used here so there's really nothing to be ashamed of :D But yeah if I have any ideas, I'll let you know ; ) )

Elliot waited nervously as Alex observed him. He was trying his best to relax like Alex told him to but it felt weird to be on something new and uncommon - like this panties. Elliot could only trust in the genuinity held in Alex's gaze and tone as the alpha convinced him he was fine in the feminine garment. But still he was curious how he looked in them. His curiosity was answered with a deeper blush and a soft gasp. And damn hormones, he moaned at that touch. He pushed Alex back with a light punch on the alpha's chest. "Alex... Don't t-tease me." Elliot thought that this was Alex being his playful self again, and to tease him like this, Elliot felt a little upset. He even had the thought that maybe Alex had him in panties just for the fun of it and it was making him hurt, like betrayed.

But Alex suddenly looked serious, and he knew his alpha was expecting him to answer truthfully. "They're...more comfortable." Elliot fiddled on feeling the material and it's fit on the waist, the blush on his cheek not leaving as he continued. "M-maybe a bit bigger hipline, it still feels a little tight, but definitely b-better than my briefs." Elliot could feel how Alex was sincere in his intention. He felt bad to even think of Alex can do something like toying with him. "T-thank you for t-this, love. I just thought it shouldn't be right for me to wear panties. I'm sorry for doubting you."

"Um... My p-penis..." His prick was barely covered and his tiny hands tried hard to cover it. Elliot was embarrassed to feel it awkwardly stuffed in the panties. "I'm not comfortable..um..it feels exposed. Can we do s-something for it." Elliot's lower half remained undress, and having recently wet from the pee, the Omega felt his legs go cold and shiver. It made him loose balance and had to grip on Alex again. "S-sorry, my legs... they feel cold."

(You said something about dinner at a restaurant and a walk in the park. Will it happen on this same day or another day. Also, there is the swimming they'll have. Hahaha what do you plan to play first? :D )
(yep sure! :))

Alex frowned hearing ELliot confess the waistline could be a little tight - so an even bigger size next time. he'd figure that out... well, he now knew what to look for, and the panties came in a much wider range of designs than briefs that were offered in shops. He smiled and pulled Elliot closer again after he'd shoved him away. he knew his lover liked being hugged and that was exactly what he'd be doing. "you are welcome love... I do pride myself over knowing your needs, sometimes even before you know your own needs." he chuckled at the clumsy way he phrased it, but that was truly what he thought.

Elliot was suddenly aware of the prick that was almost exposed, confined a slight bit awkwardly within his panties. His attempt to hide it failed miserably and Alex coudln't hide the chuckle. "SHh love... oops!" he gasped holding Elliot more properly around his waist when he shivered.. "ok, ok, i think it's time for us to fetch some clothes." he said, but instead of guiding Elliot out of the toilet, he again lifted him up and carried him all the way towards their bedroom. Elliot was pressed tightly against his chest, so that the alpha could share his bodyheat with him.

Once they were out, Alex's grin widened. He had plans for them... on the bed there was a maternal dungaree. The middle was especially stretchy, offeirng some support that was lacking in other clothings. "I bought that for you.... " Alex whispered, taking his hand and kissed it. "try it on?" he said, putting Elliot down. "let's head out some where... a stroll in the park first? it's still some time until my booking at the restaurant." he said quickly glancing at his watch.

(haha yep, let's make it tonight! the first night of their 'babymoon' requires some proper celebration ;))

After all that happened, Elliot was too tired to even argue on Alex carrying him. His shivering stopped at Alex's warmth, plus it felt good to be off his feet. There's nothing to complain, only to be thankful for; which he showed through a soft kiss on Alex's neck.

He was sat carefully on their bed where Alex continued to surprise him with maternity wear. It was a dungaree, and Elliot smiled slightly as secretly he wanted to buy one of this too but never found the right size. "Alex this is...thank you. If you'd help me I'll try it on." The front looked stretchy enough to contain his big belly and that made him hopeful for a better wardrobe. Elliot had snatched one of Alex's bigger shirts that stopped just below his bump and had again held himself against Alex tightly as the alpha helped him with the pants. It was Elliot who'd fastened the straps, giving enough space for the babies to move about.

The end result had the Omega openly smiling. The fit was perfect and how it cradled and supported his bump was effective for his back. Elliot also like the fact that he still can wear denim pants with this. He hadn't felt this comfortable in clothing since he entered second trimester and his satisfaction really showed. Elliot slowly waddled towards Alex to embrace him. "Love, this is perfect! How can you always know what I need?" He caught his reflection on a mirror and saw how pronounced his belly had looked. "Um, but I guess I look even more gigantic now." Elliot thoughtlessly commented as he chuckled dryly. His hand ran through his bump as if assessing the enormity of it with a frown (though it may have been more of a pout for Alex.)

But the mention of a walk in the park had him excited again. And dinner? Did he hear right? Elliot can't help it. He got Alex in another tight embrace before kissing Alex deep on the lips. "You're really making it up to me, huh?" Elliot chuckled. Alex was really doing so much and that made his heart overwhelmed with warmth. "A stroll sounds nice. It has been a while since I've went anywhere with you."
Watching the garment come together on Elliot - he was rather grateful he had made a wise choice when he made the purchase, insisting on getting a larger size than what the saleslady suggested over the phone. he knew his mate better than the lady who was suggesting based on mere statistics and was telling him "it wasn't possible for a small omega to get that big, Sir."

He smoothed over Elliot's bump, smiling fondly when he felt the tiny flickering of their babies within. "i think the babies love it as well. of course, ELliot's choice to wear one of his shirts also brought a smile to him, - now his scent was all over the omega.... "Don't flatter me too much babe... If i had known your needs, I wouldn't have left you crying yourself to sleep...." he sighed, but quickly changed the topic when he saw that sad pout. "Hey ELliot! don't you undermine yourself.... You're big because of our healthy babies. Who could say anything on that! I, for one, is impressed what a great achievement you'd attained - while still looking very adorable."

To see Elliot's face lit up like that was immensely satisfactory for Alex. He smiled and hugged his former-supervisor... he smiled and nodded. "Absolutely baby... I have so much to catch up to." he sighed, feeling guilty again from hearing Elliot saying it had been awhile since they went anywhere togehter...it was true, and again, it was a stark remark to how much he had neglected his mate lately....

"Babe.... I'm so sorry." he pressed another kiss on Elliot's forehead, then clutched his hand and gently guided him towards the door. They would be taking a stroll at the waterfront park, where there were sufficient shades to hide away from the heat, and then they could enjoy their dinner at the end of that promenade, in one of the most famous high-end restaruant in town. Indeed, when they got off their car and became embraced in sea breeze mixed with the good smell from the trees, even Alex was feeling quite refreshed.

Ellio was able to gain back some confidence with the praise his alpha gave him. Like Alex, Elliot knew that a big bump meant healthy babies and he was always happy to see how much their angels have grown. He just didn’t like being stared at, or hear comments from people. But today, Alex will be with him and he's sure everything will be fine.

It surprised Elliot to know that Alex knew of him crying to sleep at times. He smiled sadly. Alex was making effort to make it up to him and he supposed it was enough to forgive him. Any way, he would’ve forgiven the alpha still. He just loves him that much. “I've forgiven you already. Stop apologising and let’s just enjoy this.” He smiled cutely and hummed sweetly to the kiss given to him.

Elliot was putting on the seatbelt when he found that it had become to snug on his belly. So he gave up on that and just prayed that nothing will happen to them. Luckily, they arrived at the park without incident and Elliot was thankful for that because now he can enjoy the relaxing breeze environment of the place. He chuckled and caressed his bump when he felt the babies kicking. “Looks like they’re excited to be exploring.”

He held Alex’s hand on one hand and the other cradled his lower belly. They were walking slowly, but with that they could appreciate the nature of the park better. Only at 15 minutes in their walk, Elliot was starting to go short in breath. The omega continued to smile, though, like it was nothing. There was a playground upfront that was near and it had the perfect bench spot to rest on. Elliot was determined to make it there on his own. He refused to believe that he was fatigued already. But Alex would notice, because aside from the shortness of breath, the omega's pace was getting slower.

Until Elliot had completely stopped on his tracks and visibly paled. Alex may feel his hand getting squeezed tighter as the omega had crouched forward his belly. “I’m fine... I’m...hooo...f-fine. Braxton h-hicks..mnhhh...give me a moment.”
Alex bit his lip at what he let slip - Elliot stilll didnt' know he'd slepttalk like that, but well... his omega was always so cute and forgiving, he knew they had overcoem that episode already.

Without seatbelts on his beloved, Alex was a bit nervous and might have driven a little slower and safer for the sake of his fiance. the important thing is to bring them all to the destination safely. He smiled taking Elliot's hand as he emerged from the car. "That's good... I do plan to bring them out here after they're born a lot - children belonged outdoor for freshair." he smiled taking the omega's hand, going down the path slowly.

It was just a 20 minute walk away from the restaurant if they were going at normal pace, Alex thought ELliot should be able to make it at twice that time, but the truth was, not too far into their walk, he was feeling Elliot dragging his steps, his waddle more pronounced and there were beads of sweat forming on his clear forehead.

"Babe...." he tried, but Elliot looked determined as he kept on walking forward, so Alex let him - but it proved not to be too smart a move when eventually the omega's inssitence had drawn on a false contraction. "Shh babe it's ok, just breatht hrough it, i'm here with you." they were stopping at the middle of the walkway. Alex held Elliot safely, letting him rest on his chest as he shielded him from prying eyes around. He rubbed his back soothingly, but then they were such a big obstacle in the middle of the road, Alex decided they had to move.

"Shh babe, keep breathing. We're heading over to the bench." spotting the same bench that Elliot had earlier located, he lifted him up like a koala, putting him more to one side so that their babies would not be squished. It put some strain on his right arm, but it was alright and Alex swiftly moved towards the bench to put Elliot down. Still clutching his hand, he sat down besdie him and again cradled him in his arm. "Shhhh ... you'll be fine." he added a hand onto his bump, soothingly rubbed along the tightened belly to calm both his womb and the babies. 
He kept breathing as Alex told him to, merely able to give a weak nod against the chest of his love.

Elliot just kept his face buried in that crook of his mate's neck, even as he was carried. He took Alex's scent in lung-fulls and found that the pain was slowly becoming a dull throb. Alex may feel that from the erratic breathing of the omega, Elliot was returning to a more relaxed pace of breathing.

It felt heavenly to sit down, but now more than his swelling feet, Elliot’s attention was on his belly. He was able to open his eyes again that now focused on Alex's as his love coached him in breathing. He winced when a strong kick hit him and he was more than grateful to Alex who was quick to help him rub his belly.

Finally it was over. Elliot breathed a sigh of relief and weakly chuckled. “Looks like someone got too excited, creating trouble for daddy and papa.” He lovingly looked at Alex before letting his body slump against his embrace. His smile grew when he saw their hands stogether on his bump, Alex's still working hard on rubbing his belly.

“I'm feeling fine now, love, but can we rest for a few more minutes?” Elliot asked. He was tired and would like to regain is breath a bit more before continuing. but even if he wasn’t he would’ve still asked to stay even for a while. The bench they sat on had a great view of children playing at the playground. It was a great visual, especially when he thinks about their future family with the babies.

“You better watch our triplets carefully when you bring them here,love. Make sure to keep them safe as they play.” Elliot nudged his fiancée playfully, giving Alex a smirk that was teasing but well meant.
Alex nodded, visibly relaxed hearing Elliot telling him he's much better now. To play safe, he kept rubbing his big belly, which he knew was the most effective way of calming the babies. It was really strange, how the babies tend to slow and calm down whenever they felt his rubs, but Alex was very grateful for this 'ability' that he had.

"Sure, we're staying here for as long as you want." Alex smiled, pressing his head towards Elliot as they gazed out to the playground, where children were running around and having a great time. "oh i will... I will watch them like a hawk. and pray tell, where would you be when they're playing?" he smiled - it was awfully easy to picture the triplets playing outside, while he and Elliot again sat on this bench - to make this picture even more perfect, Elliot might as well be carrying again. Despite all the hardship Elliot was going through in this pregnancy, Alex was secretly loving a pregnant Elliot. He had softened and was literally glowing, and he do believe that they would be having more chidlren after this time. IF Elliot agree to that.

"our babies would be great. We'd teach them well and they'd be great kids who're polite and friendly. They'd make friends in the playground, we'd dress them up cutely, in matching clothes, so that everybody would know they're a set of triplets - so cute and adorable. When they're tired, they'd come to us so that we'd wipe them dry and give them their drinks.... " he said, further picturing what it would be like when they'd arrived and grow up to be healthy little kids.

"i can't think of a life better than that." Alex concluded, looking at Elliot, giving his bump a quick kiss before straightening up again to pull Elliot in for a kiss on his cheek.
(Sorry :( )
Too deep into fantasy, Elliot blushed as he had let something slip; and of course Alex had somewhat caught it .“I...um...I’ll be g-guarding our things here and...and preparing them snacks while you play. Yeah! Can’t leave our things unattended, can't we?” He chuckled nervously. The thing was, he envisioned himself heavily pregnant again when that happened. He'll be cheering for their triplets at that bench, fondly watching as Alex chased after them, and he'll do that as he try to calm the triplets' active siblings inside him. Elliot doesn’t even know why he thought of it like that. His cheeks reddened more. Did he like to be pregnant again? It had been tough on him but he can't really deny that he loves babies, especially his and Alex's own.

Elliot loved how Alex was describing what their future will be like. He was imagining it as how the alpha describe it and he can’t help but smile at it. It really was perfect, and he could see how Alex will be a great papa to them. “We'll raise them to be the angels that they are. They'll make many friends and have lots of fun. And we'll always be by their side cheering them on and protecting them. I just really want them happy and safe above everything else.” He and Alex continued to exchange ideas of the future, and each one got the omega smiling more and more.

It really was a perfect future that Alex and he paired to create. “All this is making me excited, love. I can’t wait for them to come already.” Elliot watched as Alex made this moment lovelier for them, he gave in when it was his turn. “I just hope we can live up to those ideas. I really want a future like that.” He beamed at Alex, then pressed a kiss on the alpha's neck.

The sun had began to set and Elliot wasn’t sure when Alex had made their reservation. Plus, with how slow he was walking (waddling), Elliot was sure that they won’t get to wherever restaurant they’re going to that quickly. It worried him that they might be late. “Alex love, let's go? We're good to continue again and I think it’s getting late. Help me up.” It took a while to get Elliot on his feet. When he got up up, though, a rush of dizziness came to him that had him slump more against Alex. He suddenly remembered something that had him bashful. “Got a bit dizzy but it’s normal, we're fine. Um, how f-far is this restaurant? We haven’t...uh..had l-lunch yet.” Just then his stomach gave a loud growl. Elliot blushed, a hand rubbing his belly.
(hey no problem ;) haha i've been pretty lazy lately myself...)

Alex smirked at the implication - hopefully he wasn't over-interpretting things but what Elliot described a slice of their future sounded suspiciously like what he'd thought... eyeing ELliot's big bump, he couldn't help but pull the omega closer and again rested his hand on his belly - Elliot fitted being pregnant so much...

"yep... they will be little angels. sweet and lovely.... just like their 'mommy'." he snickered pecking ELliot's cheek, happily accepting the return kiss on his neck. "we will.... but one step at a time. There could be times when we are frustrated, the kids could all be crying at hte same time, the diapers and bottles could drive us crazy... but I know we would manage. Together." he added, linking their hands together. Sure, a lot of alphas didn't think they were supposed to have any role in the raising of children, but he wasn't one of them. He liked children, and he was more than hpapy to share that burden and happiness.

Alex agreed that they should get moving. His protective hand was always on Elliot's waist, but it still took him by surprise when his mate shakily slumped onto his chest. Squarely holding him, he realised what's the problem... "Sorry love... it must be from the low sugar level. it's ok....." yet that growl from his stomach still made Alex chuckle out loud. "Oh babe... very near from here now." he smiled, taking ELliot's hand as they again embarked on their way.

And yet it still proved to be too far for Elliot. they were only halfway through the corridor, that in the end, Alex just swept him up and held him on one arm - it helped that ELliot was so small in statue - and went for the most way, until they were right in front of the restaurant. ALex put him down and went to claim their table, immediatley being brought through the buzzling customers around to their corner, overlooking the sea for the last bit of sunset.

Alex, as usual, took charge of the orders, and went ahead to ask for drinks - it would be faster and some juice should quench Elliot's hunger and supply some much needed energy for the little omega. 
It made Elliot happy that Alex was aware of his tendency for low sugar level and had handled his dizzy spell well. He was afraid he'd have his alpha in a scare again when he was just experiencing normal symptoms. Though still embarrassed for having his hunger revealed, Elliot smiled looking relieved that they were already near the restaurant.

Definitely not near, or at least by the omega's standards. Elliot walked the same as he did, heavily waddling with Alex cautiously supporting him. He grew to admire his love more since observing that Alex had given more grip to supporting him when he knew Elliot would still be feeling a bit faint from the low sugar level. But at the pace they're walking, it was certain they'll not get to the restaurant before Elliot would need another break again; so he just merely let Alex carry him for the rest of the way. More love grew for his mate that was really too kind and loving to him. And it made him smile how he'd imagine Alex being the same for their bundles of joy. He loved this moment, and of course the sweet relief on his aching feet, just feeling pure love for his very dependable alpha; never mind the people beginning to stare at them. Alex was not like other alphas and he was proud of how his alpha is.

It took him all he had not to drool at the sight of food. The table they got had the most beautiful view. But more than the view what shocked him the most was how the food were highly priced in this restaurant. If it was Elliot, he would have ordered the cheapest here but Alex ordered for him and he knew they were in for quite a spend. "Alex, I'm not sure if we should spend that much here. Maybe we can recall the order and I'll have something cheaper." He whispered across their table. 

But then juice was placed before him and in his state just how can he say no to that. He drank it in one go and it was obvious how happy he was with the taste. It was good too since Elliot seemed to be regaining his color back. Before he could contemplate if he could get a refill, their food arrived and Elliot was amazed with how delicious it looked, also how expensive it looked. "This looks very expensive, Alex. Just how much did this cost." Elliot was feeling guilt to eat something so grand but then his stomach had rumbled again and it reminded him that no matter what now, their triplets must be fed. With a sigh of defeat, he began to eat. " Thank you for the food."

Still he gave Alex a thankful smile because after all, despite his worry of over spending, he knew and loved how Alex made ways to pamper him like this.
Elliot might not have noticed, but there was this flush on his cheek that was absolutely captivating. Alex's heart just melt at the lovely look the omega displayed, the utter admiration and love, written so clearly on his face. He smiled at him and was again delighted by the nervous look on Elliot when he spotted the price range of this restaurant. His mate was still unaware that technically, Elliot now shared at least a quarter of the company he'd worked in, since Alex was about to be made the co-owner and Elliot, as his mate, naturally shared half of that.

Before he could explain that, the juice arrived and the omega had demonstrated again how hungry he was. Nothing could compare to the lovely smile Elliot had, the surprised look at the delicious food served, delicately plated, they were delectable just by the looks of it. "stop worrying babe... i'm sure we have enough money to settle the meal. I only want the best for you and our little darlings, so why don't we just enjoy this? i'm sure the babies would agree with me." He smiled at Elliot and started on his own share.

At a restaurant of this class, portions were small, but the quality was guaranteed to be top classed as well - but that was also what was best fitting to Elliot now. He might not have a lot of stomach space left with the babies occupying every inch of available space, but he also needed food that are healthy and nice. Watching Elliot's eyes widened at every bite of food, clearly astonished by the tastes, it didn't matter to Alex what food he was eating himself, all that mattered was Elliot was enjoying this.

Everything was offered at small portions, but even so, by the time they finished the 4-course, Alex still noticed Elliot was too full at the moment for the final dessert. He came to sit close to Elliot on the sofa side, looking out at the sea, he gently rubbed his full stomach. "i've asked them to serve the dessert a little later... better let you digest some of the food first. Agreed?" he said, pulling Elliot closer so the omega could rest comfortably against him, at a more reclined angle, so the babies could get more space compared to when Elliot was sitting upright.
Elliot felt the babies kick and he chuckled at his hungry little 'traitors'. He was still a bit hesitant with spending a lot but Alex was right, they could afford some little pleasures like this, especially given that Alex was making up to him and the babies. "You really got them on your side. Not even born yet and you're making them your minions. Well, I guess we can just enjoy this. But we shouldn't spoil them too much, even though I also always want the best for them." 

Elliot knew how limited space he has for food, but with not having lunch before, he also wanted to fill his stomach as much as he can. The meals were perfect size so he can still get to enjoy a full 4-course meal without being too full. By the taste, he knew the food was of top quality; and he didn't held back in expressing how delicious were the food he was eating. Elliot ate in earnest, too distracted on filling his stomach to notice Alex amusedly watching him.

However, no matter how good the food was or how much he still wanted to eat, he was constricted with the little space he had. Elliot had felt his stomach begin to cramp at the middle of the third meal. He was slowly caressing his belly below the table as he tried to eat more, hoping it will help relieve the cramping. The babies weren't still satisfied and so was he. His pace gradually slowed, slowing down to a small bite per minute until he had to give up because the cramps were becoming too uncomfortable. He wasn't even able to finish the fourth meal. Fortunately Alex was quick to notice his situation because he didn't want wasting a good dessert.

Elliot leaned onto Alex, both hands splayed at the top of his huge bump as to give room for Alex's belly rubs. "Hmmm...Yeah. Thank you, love. I feel so full at the moment but..." Alex would feel a small rumble from rippling through. "...I think we're still h-hungry." Elliot admitted shyly, the pink of his cheeks returning. "They all taste delicious and I hope dessert will be just as good.  You really picked the best restaurant, didn't you Alex? And I love this sea view." Elliot was uncomfortable with the cramping he has but he wouldn't let that affect their dinner date. So even as he was groaning and had shifted in his position a lot of times, he would continue to converse happily with Alex. 

He was busy admiring the sea, his hands now intertwined with Alex's on his belly, when the waiter came. "Sirs, are you ready for your dessert?" A couple of minutes have passed now and though there was still a throb, Elliot feels he can already eat dessert. Turns out they had different desserts. As expected, Elliot fell in love at first bite. Wanting for his alpha to taste the goodness of his dessert, he scooped a spoonful and carefully leaned towards Alex. "Try this. This is so good. Say ahhh" Elliot said as he happily held the spoon near for Alex to eat.
Alex chuckled. "Now that i have 3 allies on my side, you become the minority! so watch your steps, Elliot.. or you would be facing a lot of opposition." he smiled and nodded. "oh no, we're not going to spoil them, but they wouldn't have to worry about anything. We will also be bringing them to your grandma's, to places around the world, to make lots of friends, so they wouldn't be ignorant to how the world was like."

Sometimes it hurt for Alex to see how the omega had suffered, especially from how his face gradually lost colors and he was much slower in eating. Even after he'd stopped eating, and Alex was there to rub his stomach, Elliot still looked rather uncomfortable - while stilll being hungry - and there was little else Alex could do. "I'm sorry for all this suffering that you have to go through... " he sighed. FIrst time pregnant and already with triplets, the strain on Elliot's body was extra trying - yet ELliot had always kept up his spirit, evident with the lively conversation he maintained. "You're too good to be true, Elliot... I love you so much."

Alex didn't bother to get back to his own seat when desserts were served. He chuckled at the enthusiastic "spirit of sharing", complied nicely to his mate's instruction and opened his mouth. "Hmm... that's very nice indeed. How abuot you try mine: molten cake with ice cream on top." he smiled taking a bit of his own - the combination of hot cake with ice cream is always the best.

Once ELlito had taken that bite, Alex smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips. "hmm, just to make sure that little chocolate wouldn't go to waste." he smiled licking his lips.

They had spent some mroe time to finish the dessert. Tea was offered at the very end, herbal ones that would help with digestion, which the couple happily accepted. Knowing Elliot's predicament, Alex encouraged him to drink up.
It reflected on Elliot's expression how pleased he was when Alex took the spoonful he shared with him and how the alpha agreed with him on the dessert's goodness. Alex's dessert was looking good too and Elliot was more than delighted to have a taste of it. "Mmmm! Thif ish sho goot! (This is so good!)" the flavors of the cake and ice cream were melting in his mouth and the combination of it was bliss. Still in appreciation of the dessert, Elliot got a bit startled when Alex swiftly leaned to kiss his lips. It made him quickly swallow the remaining in his mouth and his cheeks grew red. Elliot could only nod at Alex's excuse for the chocolate. "Alex, somebody could have s-seen..."

The dessert had been enough, and as it ended, Elliot could lean on Alex finally satisfied of their hunger. However there was still the tea and the omega was at first hesitant to have any more in his stomach in fear of it becoming painfully uncomfortable again. But Alex would insist, and he trust his alpha very much. Turns out the tea was delightful to his stomach. He could feel warmth spread his belly and the little throbs that remained from before were fading away. "This is so effective for my problem, love. Thank you. I wonder if I could buy something like this from the market. But as always, you know just what I need and that's why you're the best." 

The table they had was reserved so they could stay longer if they want. Elliot took this opportunity to fully settle his stomach first and of course to bond more with his love. His hand would caress his bump lovingly, joining Alex's hand and his together on top. "You and them will be tough opposition. How can I ever say no to 3 cute little angels and a handsome alpha?" Elliot chuckled then continued. "I know it hadn't been easy but when I imagine a future with them, I just know that all the sufferings will surely be worth it. So until they come, we just have to do our best. Hang in there papa! I'm sure they're cheering for you too." and finally agreeing with him were the babies kicking. "I'll be fine, because I have you with me."

It was getting late and Elliot had grew tired and sleepy. Learning from before, he knew it will take a long time before they could reach their car. "I'm feeling better now, shall we go?"
His timid little mate was so cute. Alex didn't mind anyone seeing, but more importantly, he loved seeing Elliot blush such deep crimson. His mate was so soft and genteel, he sometimes couldn't resist the urge to tease him a little.

It was lovely seeing Elliot content and happy after the dessert. Nothing ends a meal better than something sweet. The satisfaction of having ordered for the perfect food brought a greater sense of achievement to Alex than the closing of a million dollar deal. He smiled encouragingly at Elliot who, despite having reservations, agreed to taste the tea and soon enough, the entire pot was finished between the two - most went into Elliot's stomach with him taking sips after sips for the relief it was bringing him. "I'll certainly stay strong, but it's 'mommy' who need the most effort, isn't it?" teasing Elliot some, he chuckled and rubbed at the spot where the babies were kicking. "daddy's doing strong, I know. And papa is also here now. LIttle ones, you should feel safe for having both of us here...." he chuckled squeezing Elliot's arm and went on to interact with the babies some more.

Elliot's eyes were drooping, and it was a distance away from their car. Alex settled the bill - and while Elliot wasn't paying attention, asked for some more of the herbal tea to be delivered to their home, and they were set to go. Elliot was yawning already, Alex quickly escorted him to the way along the shore. A little stroll would be good....and this time wiht a full stomach, the omega managed the way back better, with lots of support from Alex sharing the weight of the bump.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Office shock (HeavyBellyGirl) anibus3 24 3,956 03-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anibus3