Closed Office shock (HeavyBellyGirl)
Kent was just a simple guy, he never really had luck with girls so there was that. But he was pretty basic, he was fine with his job an some of his coworkers; he still dislike a good amount of them. There were a few people that just rubbed him the wrong way. Being a office worker wasn't that great, the pay was fine but there was a pain to it. A small cubicle in which he was confined in an a sigh left him. He had a big project he had to o an really he wanted to get out of here. Standing up, he picked up a few papers an headed towards the copy machine.

"Another uneventful day...." Kent muttered, clearly displeased in it.

He really wanted something different to happen today, something. Oh well.
Nancy was already at the copier. She was born a girl, but she has male genitals and they were huge. Nancy smiled when she saw Kent. "Hi, Kent."
"Hey, what's up?" Kent asked Nancy.

Nancy was one of the people that he could stand. She was nice and not a chaos bringer; like pulling pranks at random.
"It's this copier. It's a pain in the ass." Nancy replied getting agitated. " Other than that, I'm fine. How are you, Kent?"
"Makes sense, these things are a pain." Kent said. "Well, I guess I'm alright. Tired of the same old thing and I guess I just want something different. Ever get that feeling?"
"I know how you feel. I wanna do something different." Nancy said as she felt her cock hardening.
Surprised by the offer, Kent raised a brow in his suprisement. Well it would be nice though there was no telling what she had in mind. The poor fool would've never expect what would come from it.

"Sure, I guess." Kent said.
"Hey, Kent. I wanna show you something." Nancy said with a sly grin.
"Sure....what is it?" Kent asked, a sly grin could mean something good or not.
"Let's go to my office. I'll show you there." Nancy giggled.
Giving a shrug, he follows along. IT was better than making copies though she was a higher up employee so she always got a office with a door an walls.
Nancy closed the door behind her and started to strip her clothes off.
"Um....what are you doing...?" Kent asked nervously.
"You and I are gonna have some fun." Nancy smiled.
Kent found himself speechless though he didn't try to stop her at all. (Fade to black and skip to after the deed)
Nancy woke up one morning. She then started to rub Kent's massive belly.
The first hookup had led to another, though Kent notice each time he had done it with Nancy his stomach clearly grew bigger and faster. It was strange though at this point, he was beyond carrying. It was rather nice to be around Nancy in a different way besides work. HIs stomach though had gotten really large an certainly felt heavy.

"morning." Kent greeted.
"Morning." Nancy smiled. "How did you sleep?"
"Fine I guess. Probably bigger than last night though." Kent said.
"But do you enjoy being pregnant?" Nancy asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Office MATES shiro08 512 42,752 10-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl) Pregali64 180 30,502 11-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Private with HeavyBellyGirl Preggoassassin 11 2,971 09-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl