Office MATES
"Yours... Only yours alpha." Elliot was moaning in pleasure, liking how Alex continue to claim his small needy. But he was wanting more.

His penis twitched with the tease of his mate. It was making him impatient. "Alpha... I want your seed. Please give me your seed." He was almost whimpering in how much he wanted it inside him.
"Dont worry my love, you are gonna have it... so much of it you would be overflowing with it, looking like you are pregnant already." Alex was almost losing his mind in the thick sweet smell of Elliot. The bedsheet was quikcly soaked by his slick, and Alex's rut was swinging in full, but he srill had enough mind left to prepare Elliot first. He never asked, but he was mindful enough he wanted to stretch Elliot first. It would stimulate the omega furthee and rhe smaller man was almost whining and moving.his hips to eat in more of Alex's finger, craving for more.

Alex panted as he witnessed how Elliot was amazingly seductive, his whole body was flushed and oh those whines. The sweet moans went straight to his cock, which twitched and spilled precum, looking incredibly huge and redhot. Alex eventually growled as his alpha instinct took over. He spread Elliot's legs as wide as he could and then plunged into him. His member was enveloped in amazing tightness and warmth. It's difficult fitting his cock through, he was simply too large, but he couldnt help but continuing to push trhough the tight ring of muscle.

(Oops sorry... do bear with me on this. I.promise i would make it pass quick after this... please indulge my dirty mind for awhile ;))
(I'm still good... Just have your fun  ;) )

Elliot had enough of preparation. He was so ready to take in his mate's member. His stomach was aching with his badly it yearned to be filled with his alpha's seed. "E-enough... Put it in me now, please! Oohhh.." He had enough of the fingers. They were not satisfying him as much as he clenched around them.

When Alex spread his legs Elliot's heart raced in anticipation. In instinct he got more wet, his hole clenching and unclenching as if inviting the alpha. When the penis did go in... "Nghh....ahhh..."

Elliot need to grip the bed sheets under him. Alex was huge! But despite the pain, Elliot was determiner to take it all in. Feel every inch of his mate. He can't move with it still entering him so his chest would rise. His breathing became even more ragged. "M-my alpha...nghh.. So huge. Put it all in me..." 
(Haha then i would test my waters... hnm let me do this a little more?)

Alex chuckled in an even deeper voice than normal. His eyes almost sparkled in the dim light. "Dont beg for me to stop then...." he held Elliot's hip in his iron grip, then pushed in in a more determined pace. Eliot was so wet, but his way in was still slow, squeezing in inch by inch.

His cockhead nudged pass his canal, and he smiled when Elliot jerked when it pass his prostate. Before Elliot could get back his voice, Alex already got past it in search for another sweet spot.

"This is gonna be fun..." alex smirked cruelly, then plunged all the way into Elliot to the end of the canal, where his cervix was located.
(Go ahead.)

Elliot wanted it and was prepared to take it but he was still caught moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure when Alex did proceed to put it all in him. He can only moan and twist about with what he was feeling, his body covering in sweat. 

Just as he thought he was getting more comfortable with his alpha in him, a sweet spot had been found. "Ahhh..." Elliot's face was burning red. The look in his eyes were more lustful. He caught Alex's neck, and when it was all suddenly plunged in him, he can't help clawing his mate's back as his head lolled back. His own member was throbbing and getting excited.

"Alpha... Oohh.."
(Thanks ;))

"Call my name, who's your alpha? Who owns you just as much as you own him?" Alez said huskily. He grunted as Elliot was clenxhing down tight on him - rubbing against the inner opening inside of an omega, the sexret swestspot leading to the breeding ground, he was inducing exhiliarating pleasuee in the omega, so much so when he pulled slightly out and knocked on the soft piece of flesh again, Elliot squirted from deep within and a gush of warmth rushed down onto Alex's throbbing cock.

Alex brushed against Elliot's exposed neck with his teeth. His omega was so pliant and trusting, willing to present him witb the most vulnerable part of him. Alex was pleased, and froever grateful. Humming his approval, he started thrusting again. Elliot's cock was trapped between their abdomens, and when they moved, it dragged a shiny trail on both of their midsections.

Alex gradually increased his pace and attacked over and over on the cervix. "Elliot, be mine, just as I am yours......" his thrusts got harsher and more rhythmatic, chasing rhe ultimate pleasure.
;)

"A-Alex! My Alex....! Please! Mmmmm...." Elliot was gripping the back of his mate, whimpering at the pain. But still he was feeling more pleasure than pain. "Ah...!" Elliot moaned out loud as his sweet spot was hit again. 

When Alex pulled out, our omega whimpered with the loss but he was rewarded with an orgasm by his alpha so he was immediately back at bliss. 

Elliot's mind was delirious. He can't think of anything else other than the need to have his mate's seed in him. He was breathing hard. His back arched and his grip on Alex became tighter when his alpha started thrusting faster. "Oohh... Alex... M-more. F-faster!" He trailed kisses on Alex's jaw and neck, hungry for his mate as well.

"Yours... Only yours... Mine!" He claimed as he bit on a good spot hard.
Alex growled as his little omega chose his spot, and almost immediatley his knot started swelling. The base of his cock swelled up and he repeatedly tried to shove it inside of Elliot, still, Elliot's tight hole wasn't allowing it and his sweet moans turned more pain filled - until he grabbed Elliot's hips and pushed his bottom up, and slammed right into him.

He got faster and faster, stabbing into Elliot at this new angle. His cock would first slam hard into Elliot's prostate, then slide pass and shove into his cervix. The room was filled with squishy sound of flesh on flesh and fluid everywhere. His canine showed while he tried to shove his knot into the omega, and his cockhead tried to breach the final barrier.

He had hit it particularly good that Elliot actually cried from the overwhelming pleasure, his face almost panicky from the thrill that was enveloping his whole small body. Alex started nibbling on his neck while Elliot was gaping for air. For the omega, too much pleasure was going on he was finding it hard to breath. He serached for the spot to mark him, lingering around his collarbone finding his spot. The unique spot where he would plant his mark.
His mind was fuzzy that Elliot can't even determine why his pleasure was turning into pain. Pitiful whimpers came from the omega, until Alex had done something. "Alex...nghhh... hurts. Ahh!" He screamed when Alex forced the huge knot in him. But it felt good, the member of his mate touching all the sensitive areas of his hole.

Elliot was in pleasure paradise. He was almost drooling when his alpha increased the pace of his thrusts. Another sound dominated the room, that being the omega's lust-filled moans. His moan only got louder when his sweet spot had been hit again. It was getting hard to breathe, but Elliot didn't want to stop. His sweaty chest and body rise higher, arching, as he tried to take in air. His alpha was going to mark him, it made his heart beat faster that made it even hard to breathe.

"C-claim me... Alex" 

(I'll be just following your lead. I'm not really experienced with this. Blush )
(You are doing really good! I hope i didnt gross you out with the details yet... ;))

"As you wish my.love." alex replied huskily and licked on the Elliot's patch of skin just under his left side collar. He nibbled on it and thrusted ever harder. He was so close and his knot and his cock got even thicker, twitching and spurting precum as Elliot tensed up abd whimpered fron the pleasure. Alex was just able to see Elliot's eyes went watery, tears almost overflowing from the intense pleasure.

Alex was determined to make his little omega cry. He smiled and groaned when Elliot tensed up and spurted his load between their stomachs. He groaned and bit down hard on Elliot. He plunged into Elliot as hard as he could, his cock throbbed and his cockhead snaked its way into Elliot's womb, then shoot his powerful load into the little omega while marking Elliot. He drew blood and immediately, his scent merged with Elliot's as they mated formally, becoming one.
( thanks. And don't think too much of it. I can still handle it. :) )

Alex was really doing wonders in his body. It was as if he lost control of it with only his love able to control. He was at the mercy of the alpha. And he was more than willing to submit and let the man hear his cries of pleasure.

He was nearing second orgasm, and even though he had released after, when Alex plunged into him he was already hard ang leaking pre-cum again. He shot out a third just as Alex released his seed inside him. There was so much that his belly started growing outwards and still Alex was still releasing inside h steadily.He screamed, both in the pleasure and pain he felt with Alex finally marking him and making them one.

When all was done and over, Elliot laid the exhausted mate beside him, pressing his back close to Alex's chest with the knot inside him still very swollen and throbbing. His flat belly had expanded and now he was round and looking like 4 months along. Alex had squirted in him so much that it made him look already pregnant. With his omega instincts still taking over, he caressed the belly lovingly. "Pups..." he was sure they conceived a litter. His hands remained there as they fell asleep.

Oh how surprised they'll be when they wake up tomorrow.
(Great! aww please indulge me in a bit of pregnant sex then, i do love playing with a big pregnnat belly ;))

Alex lost count of Elliot's orgasms but if he had known he managrd to push Elliot over the edge for 3 consecutive times, he would probably be very proud. He was still panting and collasped down holdjng Elliot tight as he waited for his knot to die down. Elliot's complete submission to him.pleased not only his inner alpha, but indulged his feelings as well. He held him close and rest his hands on Elliot's belly as well, rubbing it gently. "Yea, you would be carrying my pups... so ripe and full with our babies." Alex smiled and muttered his vision as well.

Alex managed to stay up for a little while. When he managed to regain a little more consciousness, he lifted Elliot up to the bathroom and gave both of them a quick wipe - they were all sticky and still linked together - before returning to the bed and fell asleep. At least he made them reasonably comfortable was the last thought on his mind.

The next morning, Alex yawned and smiled indulgently feeling Elliot's weight on him. He stroked his back without opening his eyes yet, and then he froze when he got in touch with his belly that's still bulged from the seed last night. His.limp cock was still buried deep in Elliot - but he didnt have the mind to care for that. Last night, be had marked Elliot - against all their planning
(Alright, but not too much okay.)

The last thing that he could remember that night was Alex making sure they for clean and comfortable after what they did before falling asleep.

When Alex stirred beside him, Elliot was also awaken as well. Having more consciousness, he could feel something in his hole, and there was his mate behind him. "Alex.. D-did we...?" His eyes were big and almost in shock. If they did it, on their rut and heat then...

He followed were Alex had been looking and as if giving it more emphasis, he saw that his love was holding his very bloated stomach. He gasped. Though he liked the idea very much, what if he got pregnant and Alex wasn't ready for it?

"L-love, are you okay? You already marked me and we did it and.... It was so soon?"
(Alright not too much... only when Elliot's really exhibiting a huge belly. would he continue to work after finding himself pregnant?)

Alex just blinked before he could utter an answer. "I-I guess we did. And.. yea. I marked you." He said reaching over to stroke on hte mark he had left on elliot, sending shivers through the omega. It's still raw, but later it would turn extremely senstiive. He tensed up as well feeling Elliot's swollen belly, but then relaxed soon. "I am okay. Why wouldn't I be? Are you ok?" He smiled moving his hips and heard a faint gasp from the omega when it stirred his opening.

"I guess I have a lot of explanation to do... with grandma. and also my parents. Though, are you alright with this?" it was Alex's turn to be worried. "If... if you are indeed....." His hand moved lovingly along his belly. If Elliot was indeed pregnnat, he wouldn't be able to hide his status and he wasn't sure if Elliot could take it.
(Okay. I want Elliot to continue to work, give him some challenge with the pregnancy. Is that okay with you?)

Elliot hissed at the touch on his freshly wounded mark, but then soon relaxed feeling the connection that formed between them when the mark was made. "I'm okay...last night's mating was amazing. A little sore, but I'm good." Alex moved and he gasped feeling the huge penis of his mate brush through his sore hole.

"Yes, grandma... Your parents too. They need to know. I'm okay with this." He moved his hand to his lower belly. "If there's a baby already growing in here, it's fine with me. I'll be so happy even but..." Alex can see the fond smile and excited look on Elliot as he said this. But then the smile turned into a frown. Elliot's eyes looked at Alex, he looked worried. "Are you ready to be a father to him or her? We just mated and I don't want you leaving me already just because I might be p-pregnant. That's why I'm worried." Elliot failed to see how Alex had lovingly rubbed his belly and he can't also tell what his alpha had been thinking, not knowing that his mate was hiding something from him. "You look worried, love. Is the idea of having a baby so soon really disappoint you? Please tell me what you think about this?"
(Of course. I am thinking maybe he would discover about Alex' real identity somewhat accidntally. When he was quite huge already... let's see what happened though, it would be some time after this.)

There was something satisfying in hearing he had managed to made his mate so sore after a mating, something to do wtih his alpha ego, but Alex decided he should keep it to himself to not sound too obnoxious. He chuckled though, when Elliot gasped feeling his presence, and held him down back onto his chest. They wouldn remained linked for a little while longer, pulling out at this stage would only mess up with the mattress - big times.

".... I just thought about you... and how the office would react...." He said considering. even though it would be cute seeing Elliot around in a paternity suit, he could imagien the pressure on him. Not to mention how the other staff could react. His palm was warm and soothing on Elliot's belly. He was all speaking from the point of view of the omega, but his look was so serious, it translated wrong to Elliot, who was particularly sensitive now under the effect of hormones and changes in his body. For the omega, the hesitation and worry of the alpha was an indirect rejection to the omega and, if they had conceived successfully, their baby.
(I was thinking the same :) .)

"Y-you're right. There's a lot to consider with this. Let's just hope then that... I'm not pregnant." Elliot's voice as he said this was small and weak. His nose was getting a bit red. The hormones was making him want to cry.

"Can you get off of me. I remembered I needed to be at somewhere else... To meet a client. Let's see each other again at work. And if you're so worried about me, I can request that another supervisor take you." Alex's hands was gently pried away by smaller hands.

"Get off and I'll just expel all the semen in me. Better chances of not conceiving right? If you're so worried about me and the office, let's do this." Elliot still loves Alex, so much that it would pain him if they would be apart. But his emotions taking the best of him, he thought that it would be better to have some time away so that he could get used to the idea that he may not be having any child soon with his love. It would be unfair to his love that he might hurt him with being too selfish of having a baby. Unknown to them, three embryos had already taken root in the Omega's womb. 
(Great! ;) so happy to have you as rp partner! We are a great match :))

"Hey…what are you talking about?" Alex was confused at first by how Elliot was pushing him away, but soon he noriced the tremble in his voice. He scolded himself for upsetting his omega. Quickly, he tried to save the situation from deteriorating further. He clurched Elliot's hands and kissed them, and wrapped Elliot up tight. "Elliot, listen to me carefully." He leaned closer to Elliot's ear and said in a determined voice. "I am very happy to be a parent. And even happier because i am doing 5his with you. I couldnt wait for us to welcome our little one between us.... i love you Elliot, and I would always be with you." He said solemnly, like he was taking an oath.

Elliot was trembling even harder when he finished, and Alex wasnt sure if he had taken in what he had said, but at least he had stopped trying to push him away. He tried grtting close to him again, stubbonrly returned his palm to elliot's cute little belly and caressed it gnrtly. "Can you hear my heartbeat? I am so excited.... i am so thrilled and grateful that you are willing to do this for me, with me. Even at the risk of suffering in your career.... tgank.you for the sacrifice. And, dont try to push me away. There's no otehr supervisor that i want to learn from. You are simply the best."
:D
His heart skipped a beat, and suddenly he can breathe better. Green eyes looked at Alex's own with much hope. "Do...do you really mean it?" Though his instinct was telling him that his mate had been sincere with everything he said and promised.

Elliot was even more sure of the alpha's intention when large hands came back to their place on his stomach. " I do. Oh I'm also excited to be doing this with you. I'm so relieved that you are happy with this as well! And of course! Between having a family with you, love, and my career, I'd choose you and family." In his happiness, he had kissed Alex deeply. "So now it is a waiting game whether we'll really be having a baby or not."

First day at work without suppressants had went on well. The employees being shocked was expected but what got him so touched was that everyone seemed to be accepting of who he is and his now relationship with Alex. 
Fhere were indeed rainbows in Eliot's eyes as they lit up hearing his words, shining through the tears that had welled up in his eyes, and perhaps Alex would never forgrt this moment. Alex retjrned the kiss eagerly and it was the feeling of fluid gushing out of Elliot that broke them apart. Alex smirked and said "well, guess we need to get cleaned up now. Couldnr just let you walk around with a belly full of seeds right?" He stroked his belly wnd lifted Elliot up brjnging him to the bathroom.

It's fun seeing Elliot trying to get all the seeds out on the toilet. His blush just wouldnt go away as Alex insisted on staying to see, but his looks were cute more than anything as he attempted to throw daggers at him with his eyes. He even farted so loud that had Alex laughing, but he soon stopped it when Elliot just got angry and attempted to push him away. Of course, the alpha ended up spending a lot of time trying to make Elliot smile again.

Alex was looking extra smart with a bright smile on him for everybody to see at work. He was never too far away from elliot the whole day, and when someone attempted to even hint on probing on their relationship, he would glare at them so hard they just decieed to keep their mouth shut. Of course some of them also send tgeir best wishes, and Alex would remember those as supportive staff of the company.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Office shock (HeavyBellyGirl) anibus3 24 3,948 03-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anibus3