Office MATES
Elliot ate well with Alex feeding him. You can see it on his face just how much he enjoyed the soup. "It's suppose to be that sour, Alex. Otherwise it won't work. It's specially made for morning sickness, or in Elliot's case carsickness?" Grandma just chuckled seeing how the alpha scrunched up his nose at the sour taste. 

Elliot was full, and he was thankful for that since this had been the most that he had eaten for the past few days. As he was leaning to his mate and saw how he and grandma got along so well, the omega thought about what grandma said. He looked at Alex's hand warming his stomach. Can it be that he was pregnant? but it was impossible, it was too soon. But deep inside he was hoping that there is already a little one growing in him.

He was left alone again in the house. The thought bothered him that after Alex and grandma went on doing farm chores again, Elliot went out and bought a test from a local pharmacy. Back home he contemplated on using it. He bit his lip. It was too early, surely he was just sick? No use in getting his hopes up. So what he did was hide the test in his bag. He can use it maybe two weeks after? Now what can he do to use up the time? Ah he could do some office work that had piled on him. 
When Alex returned, once again sweaty and stinky, he was greeted with the sight of Elliot hovering over his laptop (yes he insisted on bringing), with his glassess slipped very low down his perky nose. Alex chuckled and sneaked off to the toilet for the shower before he dared to get close to Elliot again. He couldn't risk it anymore. If Elliot threw up again he would be damned by himself adn Grandma.

When he came out, Elliot was still working and he nudged closer to grandma to ask her. "Grandma... can i get the recipe for that soup? Elliot had been sick for some time now... I hope I could get him to eat more even back at home." He said, and was tempted to ask for more sour food's recipe. "Is he always like that? I don't remember him ever having car sickness before... but then i could be wrong. Afterall, you are the one raising him up." He said and hugged grandma and kissed her on the cheek to thank her.
Seeing Elliot on gadget, grandma wanted to scold the boy but decided to just let go since his grandson had been feeling ill. She smiled at Alex's request and got her pen and paper. "Well, I'm actually surprised he liked it, let alone sour things as you said? My Elliot was more of a sweet tooth than a sour-lover. But if it helps then here and I'll add more sour meal recipes just in case... make sure he eats alright, okay?" Grandma looked at Elliot who was busy typing away. She saw the boy took off his glasses to rub his eyes before putting it on again. He also saw how Elliot shifted to rub his back. His grandson looked so tired and uncomfortable that she worries.

"No. I've been taking him to the city often when he was a child but he never got sick. And back then what we were riding were public buses. Actually I'm surprised that you said he was carsick, and you used your car didn't you? It really is worrisome. Take care of him for me, will you?" Grandma smiled at the hug. Alex was really concerned for Elliot that she knows everything will be fine.

Elliot finally finished his work and he blushed seeing that his mate and ma was already at home, without him realizing. He put his laptop away and opened his arms as if inviting Alex to snuggle with him. "Alex... how was it in the farms? Did you like it?" he laughed mostly feeling better. Grandma can only smile at the sweet display.
Alex nodded solemnly and patted grandma's arm. "Yes, I would take very good care of him. Perhaps we shoudl go to the clinic after we are back... It's not normal for any bug to linger this long anyway."

Alex heard Elliot's calling. He smiled and pinched Elliot's nose as he sat down beside him. "Finally willing to let go of your work to welcome your alpa?" He whispered beside Elliot, hinting much more than what he said. He then kissed Elliot on his lips even though he knew grandma was just behind them, and hugged the little omega tight. He rubbed his back this time, seeing what he had been doing just now, bending over his laptop.

"The farm's... the farm. HAHA i almost forgot how good it is to be with the animals. By the way, grandma, you did have very well-behaved sheeps around. Back then I did worked in one and those sheeps.. oh my. they were just everywhere, and the lambs I swear, they were just trying to tackle me down, making use of their little bodies so i coudln't see them well." Alex smiled looking at grandma while his mate was busy burying his face into his chest, too embarrassed of himself because he had just moaned in discotnent when Alex didn't deepend the kiss.
"Sorry... but you know it's always you before anything else, right?" With how Alex said it, he was expecting to get some heated kiss with his alpha. He ended up disappointed with the short kiss that was given to him instead. Though it was compensated for with how his love released some pressure from his back.

Elliot hummed softly as he listened to Alex's stories. He can almost imagine it, his big alpha tending a bunch of cute fluffy sheep and tackled by little lambs. He sighed. How he wish he could have seen it. And then the kiss... it should have been more. He was blushing as he hid his face on Alex, disappointed and partly embarrassed because he knew his grandma saw. Grandma was just chuckling at the side though, finding his grandson so red and romantic with a man.

"Thank you for that compliment dear but you have to thank Elliot for that. After all they are his sheep and lambs. Was the one to make them behave like that." She remembers that when no one would want to be friends with Elliot, the boy would hang around the herd of sheep and play with them. He enjoyed being with them so much that he ended up taking care of them.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was getting late. "Well I better start dinner. Elliot, are you feeling well enough to help me?" He nodded and gently got up from his mate. "Now it's your turn to rest. I'm sure you're exhausted and you have to rest up for the drive back." He kissed Alex on the cheek before following grandma to the kitchen.
"Oh, is it?" Alex asked also imagining how an even smaller Elliot was spending his time with the animals. "I guess you are pretty good with the lambs aren't you? Perhaps even helping to nurse them?" He smiled and glanced at his chest. He could imagine Elliot holding the baby sheep in his arms and fed them with bottles, and then the vision fazed into that of a tiny baby on his arms... Alex had to shake his head to get that away. It's way too early even though that day must come eventually when Elliot's with tehir babies.

Alex let go of Elliot and rest his hand on Elliot's lower back as he stood up. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and let him go to his grandma. He himself just sank back down on the coach and buried his nose into the pillow that Elliot just used and enjoyed the calming sweet smell of his omega. It's been a long day and eh thought a litlte nap would be well-deserved.

Alex woke to his omega's callings. He tried to shake him awake and Alex smiled before he opened his eyes. He clutched the palm working to push his shoulder, and pressed a kiss on it. "Hello love... I am awake now. though next time I would recommend a wake up kiss. Would have been much more effective." He opened his eyes smiling into the green orbs of Elliot. "So, dinner's ready?"
Elliot blushed at the recommendation of his mate but chuckled still. "I-I'll keep that in mind. Come on, the food will get cold." Oh he was feeling very hungry. At the kitchen grandma smiled as she watched the two. 

During dinner, seems like Elliot is making up for the days he barely ate. He ate well, finishing 3 servings of the food. Grandma never saw his baby ate that much and her eyes spoke her surprise. Alex was staring too, but Elliot was too busy eating to care. 

"Are you sure you should be eating that much dear? You were just nauseous earlier and what if it came back?" And Elliot was snapped out if it. He saw how much he'd eaten and blushed. "I...I'm not sure... I just felt so hungry and... I didn't realize." He looked at Alex's plate and saw that he was merely finishing his first plate and he suddenly felt guilty for being such a glutton. "I'm sorry... Here you can have the rest. I really should stop eating." He said, though the rumble in his stomach told otherwise.
Alex chuckled and shook his head, pushing the plate back to Elliot. "You eat as much as you want... just make sure you wouldn't overdo it and either feel too stuffed to move, or getting yourself too full you ended up getting nauseous again when we got back." He looked amusingly at Elliot, wondering if that's indeed the omega's body trying to compensate for what he had thrown up for the past few days.

Elliot shyly picked back up his fork and Alex also resumed eating. He looked at grandma and complimented. "Must be because Elliot's been missing your food! It's quite delicious.. feels very comforting." He praised and served himself with another fill of the food. He took the time to eat, half distracted admiring how Elliot was eating like there hadn't been a problem earlier that day.

Dessert was similar, despite what he had eaten, Elliot still managed to eat his serve - and had eyes on Alex's one. The allpha chuckled and split some for Elliot, and made sure they stayed a little longer so the omega had time to digest at least a bit of his food. They wathced a little TV and soon Elliot was dozing, and Alex very quietly suggested to grandma that he would take Elliot away so he coudl sleep during their journey back.
At first he was hesitant to eat more, not wanting to look like a pig to his mate; but hunger getting the best of him, he accepted the remaining meal. Elliot continued to eat and eat. He also complimented grandma how delicious her cooking was. "You really are the best ma!" He was at least comforted with the fact that Alex was also eating well. Dessert came and he was just glad his sweet tooth was back. Even he can't believe how much he was eating but it really got to his hunger. He really tried to resist and just be content with his dessert but Alex had more and he wants to... Elliot was blushing as he received a half of his mate's share. "T-thank you love..." Finally he felt full and satisfied.

As they were resting, sleep was coming to him again. It was even more inviting with a full stomach. Grandma just nodded to Alex, understanding what the alpha wanted to do. "It was really nice to meet you, Alex. I'm grateful that he had found someone like you. I'm confident that you'll take great of my grandson so you have my blessings with him." She kissed his cheek and went to kiss Elliot's forehead, saying her goodbyes as well. Elliot hugged her tight. He told her how much he'll miss her then reminded her that she takes care of herself, getting a bit teary. After sometime of hugging and saying goodbyes, Alex and Elliot made their way to the car with Elliot almost falling asleep as he got in. The sun was setting and hopefully he won't get sick again. He doesn't want to bother Alex while driving on a night road.

"So how was the day with grandma? Seems to me she likes you...great job love!" he whispered sleepily before drifting off to dreams.
Alex thanked grandma with much gratitude himself as well. It's heartwarming to the alpha. "Thank you grandma. I have had a great day as well. We would deinitely visit again... and maybe next time you could visit us too." He said hugging grandma and also added very quietly. "And of course I would invite you when we get the wedding going.... if i get Elliot to agree on that " he smiled sweeetly at grandma and put his finger on his lips to krep the excited granny silent.

Elliot was leanibg against him entirely on their way to the car, Alex was almost tempted to just lift the omega up. He put him on the passenger's seat and waved grandma goodbye. He smiled at Elliot when he said that. "Grandma's probably the sweetest lady i have ever met... i am grateful she liked me as well."he smiled thinking how the old lady almost smothered him with love and attention. "I guess we could visit her more often as well...." he stroked Ellliot's face, smirking when he remembered how the pair got all teary.

When they proceeded, Alex was relieved to see Elliot falling asleep again. His breathing was steady, and he even got a little belly from eating so much, that he find it cute rising and falling against the seatbelt.
(Time skip to a few days later?)

After that short vacation of 'meeting the parents', Elliot and Alex was back to work. Unfortunately for Elliot, he continued to be sick. It was getting difficult to finish anything with how nauseous and tried he would be feeling. If he got hungry he can't eat because he was just too busy to stop and have a break. The company had a new product coming up and it was getting hectic in the marketing department, and as the supervisor, it really did take a toll on Elliot. Especially with his unknown condition. 

He could only find comfort from Alex who was always watching out for him at work. Whenever he was feeling bad or hungry, he can trust Alex to be there and make things better.

It was the deadline of the marketing preparations and Elliot was busy finishing papers and giving instructions to the employees. Out of nowhere he felt a cramp in his stomach and he slightly winced, gripping his stomach. Then he felt dizzy. The last thing he saw was Alex calling out for him.
(Yea sure... or maybe close to a few weeks... I am thinking Elliot would be showing a tiny bit)

Alex was keeping a close eye on Elliot, true to his promise to grandma. He was worried about him but seeing how busy everyone was, he knew Elliot woudln't have agreed on taking a break. He knew this was important, so he chose instead to just silently support him, making sure he had his share of work done and then kept Elliot's break time in check. He made good use of grandma's recipe to make things that would be acceptable for Elliot, and indulged him with lots of desserts when he could handle them in the evening.

Alex was just sitting next to Elliot when he was giving out instructions, and he was also the first one to stop how Elliot was getting unusually pale. He stood up right away and was just in time to catch ELliot when he collapsed, rushing forward from him seat. He was so pale and Alex was panicking when he repeatedly call his omega's name but still had no response. "Somebody call the ambulance... no, everybody back to your work. I would take Elliot to the hospital. Just make sure everything was done as he said." he gave quick instructions finishing where Elliot had left off, and then rusehd out of the door holding Elliot in his arms.

He had been glancing at Elliot frequently during his drive to the hospital. He checked Ellito in rushing into the E&M, and then called back office to report the incident - and also answered a few questions from their colleagues. He knew enough about Elliot's plan that he gave specific requirements and explanations on what they should work on now. He knew this was important and Elliot would have blamed himself if theri section ended up not meeting the deadline. This was also quite a good distraction, or he would worry himself die not knowing how his omega was.
The doctors worked with Elliot for a while before releasing him to a private room. Though still unconscious, he could feel the warm hands of his mate holding his telling him that Alex was still there with him. 

At the room, he slept on. The doctor entered and was holding some files. The man saw Alex watching over the omega in worry and approached him to give the report. 

"Sir your omega had shown signs of being dehydrated and possessing huge amount of stress that is very not good for him especially with his condition. We almost lost them, thankfully we got him stabled before that happened. But please sir I advise that the patient take better care of himself so no repeat of this could happen. Thank you." Just then Elliot was stirring awake. He opened his eyes to see he was not at the office anymore. The little body shot up into a seating position, making him dizzy, but he was more worried for the work he had left. Of all the times his body could fail him, why now?

"Alex... work... there's still so much to be done and... we need to get back." Elliot's body was still weak and his paleness showed for it. He saw Alex holding his phone and he could see the many contacts of his employees. Did his mate take care of the preparations while he was out? "Love..." he was at awe, and slightly guilty that he had to trouble his love with taking over his work. "Thank you!" and he hugged the alpha really tight.

The doctor decided to announce his leave but before that, "Elliot you need to take better care of yourself. You might be dedicated to your job but please consider your condition." the doctor said pointing to the direction of Elliot's small bump. Unknowing of what was being talked about, Elliot blushed with the attention his 'fat' gained. 
Alex took the report and was eager to know what's in it. Tbe doctor's words confused him and he was quickly glancing through the report, and then he was stunned when he took in what the papers were saying. He looked at Elliot and impulsively took his omega in his arms, steadying hin when he swayed on the bed - his omega looked so pale and was shaky from.sitting up too quickly.

Alex was still very surprised... not too much by Elliot being found pregnant, but by how many babies there were. He lookrd at Elliot and opened his mputh, then shook his head and tried again. "Y-you. Ok, first come first." He took a deep breath and stroked Elliot's arm. "I have asked them to finish off whatever's left, with group A focusing on the structure and B on the detailed program... dont worry, your subordinate…" alex pointed at himself "know about your.plans well enough to finish it off."

He then snuggled closer to Elliot and handed him the report, wounding his palms around Ellot's body.... resting both hands on his tiny bump that he had just discovered.
Elliot looked at the doctor in confusion. What condition was he talking about? Alex was holding the report but held off just telling him about the stability of the preparations. He nodded thankfully to Alex that had done a great job in handling the team well. "My subordinate... very well up for a promotion I see." he chuckled weakly against his mate's hold, though he wonder why Alex looked uncertain before.

He welcomed his love to snuggle more with him liking the comfort it brings. When he was being handed the report, he tried to prepare himself for the worse. He read through and he could breath more and more with the negatives that he saw. But then he found himself unable to breathe again when he reached the bottom of the paper. At the bottom was "Pregnant---Positive---Three Weeks---" but what really got Elliot surprised was the number that followed "---Three fetuses."

Elliot slowly brought down the report and saw where Alex had been resting his hands. So it wasn't that he was sick and fat. He was pregnant. Releasing his breath he put his smaller hands on top of his. "Alex, we're gonna be parents...to three." Reality hit him and he was smiling. The more babies to love. He could already see it, him and his love holding three beautiful infants. 

He looked at Alex, and though he was pale, his eyes shone in excitement. "Love... I know it may be too soon but I want them. We'll raise them together right?"
Alex gradually came to accept the fact that he woudl soon be a father of three while Elliot looked through the report. He was still unsure, but seeing how excited Elliot was chased away the wrorries he was feeling, and he laughed at himself for being so nervous. He had known there's this possibility of Elliot getting pregnant, so why then should he be more worried when the babies come at the same time? They would be able to handle it.

Alex nodded firmly at Elliot and kissed him passionately. He pressed forward and laid Elliot on the bed, hodling him around his waist and showered him wtih all the affection he had for the omega. They were entangled together when the nurse came back in. They were oblivious to the intrusion and the nurse had to clear his throat to get theri attention.

Alex quickly released Elliot but his hand remained resting on the inperceptable bump, protective of his mate and unborn children, when the nurse explained about the supplements the doctor had prescribed and vitamins that could alleviate some of the mornign sickness. They also had to schedule for a checkup a month later so the doctors could monitor the condition of the fetuses.
Elliot let out a huge sigh of relief as he beamed at the response of his mate. Alex was smiling too and he even got kissed so that meant that all was good, right? Him and Alex will be raising their children together and he wouldn't want it any other way. 

His love kissed him showing how happy he was and it was even more assuring. It was cute to have his love had lay him on the bed and had pampered him with more kisses and cuddles expressing just how joyful he was of their future family. Elliot was laughing and smiling, a bit teary, liking how the alpha was responding to being a father. He didn't even mind that the nurse caught them in such an intimate position.

Both of their hands still held the omega's baby bump. You can see in the look of their faces just how much they paid attention to every detail the nurse said. There was a lot to remember about do's and don'ts. There were also the prenatal vitamins and other supplements, plus monthly check-ups. But as they made the appointment to see their children a month later, the both of them can only wait in much anticipation.

Elliot was released the following day. They were driving back home and as expected, the smaller was nearly asleep again. "Grandma would be so thrilled to know she'll have great grand kids..." he pondered, but then he thought about Alex's own parents. They didn't know about them yet and now he was already carrying their son's children. "Do you think your parents will be thrilled as well, love?" A huge yawn escaped from him, not really into what he just asked his mate. "Alex, please stay with me. Don't leave us for tonight..." Elliot was mostly just mumbling, not fully grasping what he was saying to Alex.
Alex was very thrilled by the news as well now that he had accepted on welcoming 3 little new lives. He could predict from Elliot's reaction that his little fool had been thinking thr worst already, that's why he had been so happy seeing his acceptance. He ruffled Elliot's hair and kissed his head affectionately.

They got a lot of prescirptions and Alex came to pick Elliot up from the hospital. He was exaggerating, holding Elliot so carefullt down the few steps down the hospital that one would think Elliot was 9 months, instead of barely a month pregnant. He chuckled when Elliot protested and instead, lifted him up all the way and carried him to the car.

He wasnt expecting the question about his parents. He had mentioned briefly to his parents about him finding his mate, 'the one' for him, but he didnt know how they would react to Elliot's prefnancy. He also was slightly worried that Elliot would have recognised his parents... surely there wasnt much chance for them to meet, but Elliot probably saw them durinf annual dinners or other company events. He was contemplating how to respond to Elliot when he heard his mate already proceeding to the other question.

Alex chuckled and took elliot's hand and squeezed it, then placed it on his lips to press a kiss on it. "Dont worry, I would be with you, always." He muttered his promise. They soon arrived and Alex lifted Elliot who had already been half asleep to his home. For this night he would stay here.... but next timehe might take Eliot to his place. He would have to start telling Elliot he came from a wealthy family... introduce the fact gradually so he wouldnt be too shocked.
Elliot woke up finding himself on his bed already. He turned and smiled as he saw Alex kept true to his promise and was by his side sleeping. The man was perfect, still handsome as he slept on. He brushed the alpha's hair aside as he remembered yesterday. It was still too early but still his mate had acted so protective of him that though it was annoying, it was also cute. He chuckled at the memory.

After staring and admiring his love for a while, his hands moved to rest on his growing bump. He rubbed it slowly with such a peaceful look on him. "Good morning to you too, little ones. Thank you for existing." He was peaceful like that until the morning sickness came. Instantly Elliot was out of bed and running to the toilet. It didn't seem to ease off even after knowing that he was pregnant. He leaned his back on the wall and closed his eyes trying to fight of the nausea. His hand was focused on calming his stomach. But it was futile when he lounged for another round. Elliot worried that he might wake Alex up. His love had took care of him, his work, plus the driving and surely it would tire him out. 

The nausea wasn't letting up and he thought that he should take the anti nausea pills they got; but as he tried to get up and get them, Elliot would only be getting more dizzy and vomitting again. Yes, another typical morning with morning sickness.
Alex was oblivious to all the interactiosn taking place while he was asleep. Even Elliot leaping off bed to the bathroom sitll only managed to make him stir on his bed, turning a half way round in his peaceful sleep. It was the second round of retching that finally woke Alex from his sleep. He blinked a few times, registering where he was with the not-so-familiar setting, and finally everything rushed back and he was out of bed in a second, getting to the side of his mate already.

He frowned seeing how pale Elliot was, the constant nauseousness had triggered cramping of his stomach and now he couldn't stop throwing up. Alex wanted to calm him but he recalled the medicine they had brought back from teh hospital and he went off immediately to take that. He also took a cup of water, with just a bit of lemon remembering how it worked wonders, and sat down beside Elliot.

He placed his warm palm on Elliot's stomach again, just rubbing ever so softly trying to calm it down, and patted his back. The retching slowed and Elliot looked sickly, panting as he removed himself from teh bowl. Alex flushed the toilet to bring away the pungent smell, and let Elliot rest for a little longer before attempting on anythign else. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and rocked him sligihtly. "better?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Office shock (HeavyBellyGirl) anibus3 24 3,959 03-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anibus3