Closed Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight
Sean was soundly asleep in his bedroom in his apartment. He's 18 yrs old, stands at 5'5", spiky brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a little muscle, and baby smooth face and skin. As he was sleeping, a beam of light surrounded him and brought him up to a spaceship. Sean soon woke up and saw that he wasn't in his apartment anmore. "What the? Where am I?" He asked himself.
From the shadows came several men wearing full body armour. "You are on our ship. You are being taken to our emperor as a his new wife." The soldier stated.
Sean looked at the alien soilder in confusion and beweilderment. "Wife? If you emperor needs a wife. Then he should look for a woman. Not a guy." He explained.
"Don't worry. The doctors shall make sure you'll be perfect for the emperor." The soldier said as they grabbed Sean.
Sean tried escape from the soilders, but the grasp was to strong. They've arried at the doctor's room. "What's he gonna do to me?" He asked as was put on the examination table.
A female doctor placed a breathing mask on Sean. "Just relax and breathe in." She said as he started to feel sleepy.
Sean did what he was told as he just breathed in and out. After a few minutes, Sean feel asleep.
Hours passed as Sean found himself in a massive bed, wearing nothing but a lacy camisole. His stomach felt oddly full, like something was put it in but there was no sign of a scar from a surgery.
Sean groaned as he woke. He saw he was in a bedroom and was not wearing his normal clothes. "Now where ami I and what am I wearing?" He asked as Sean started to stand up.
A few maids came to Sean side, quickly getting him up and getting him dressed up.
Sean gasped as these maids were getting him dressed. "Will someone please tiell me what's going on? Like why would your emperor needs a male to be his wife?" He asked the maids.
"The emperor wants a male to carry his children. And since we have the technology to give a male a womb, it seemed like a good idea to find the perfect male." A maid explained as the finished putting Sean in a kimono.
After the maids had dressed Sean in a kimono, armored soilders led him to the emperor's room. Sean gulped as he was finally about to meet the emperor at last.
Sitting high on his throne, Emperor Kage watched as Sean entered. Standing over 7ft tall, he had pale skin, silver spiky hair, blood red eyes and a muscular body. "Finally. A perfect mate for an emperor." He said as he started to walk down the steps of his throne. "Leave us." Kage said to his guards and soldiers.
Sean watched as everyone left him alone with Emperor Kage. He bowed before the emperor. "My name is Sean. May I ask for your name?" He asked the alien before him.
"Emperor Kage. Lord of all Apex and ruler of half the Galaxy. I'm glad my soldiers were able to find such a fertile and cute mate for me." Kage said as he lifted Sean's face up so that they're eyes could meet. Kage looked strangely human despite being an alien. Even so, to Sean, Kage was very handsome to the young man.
Sean kept looking at Kage. "Why me? There's probably thousands of women down on Earth that would better suit you." He said as he tried to talk his way out of this.
"My taste is not of women. I've always enjoyed a male's form than a female. But now that I have you, I can finally enjoy everything your body will give and provide my empire a new generation of my family line." Kage said as he stood close to Sean.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,508 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,200 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,482 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 776 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 31,649 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,801 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,761 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,681 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 24,936 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22