Closed "Genisis" (closes w/heavilypreggo)
"I am not sure love..." adam sighed with a puzzled look. He hsd no idea what was happening on Steve, but secretly, he had enjoyed seeing Steve bloating up. He was getting so curvy, and rhe belly made him look quite adorable. While he wasnt aware of that, Steve definitely was getting aware of the weight in front, often times holding his cute small belly wkth both hands while he was standing there idly.

The weightgain was grtting out of control after Steve picked back up his appetite. He was constantly hungry, but whenever Adam wanted to tell him on restricting his diet, Steve wohld look at him with those pleading eyes and Adam would abandon on any kind of.rules he attempted to impose on him.

Adam had counted 9 fullmoons since their waking up from limbo. During this time, Steve had grown much. He had become a different man from when they woke up.
Steve still didn't know what's happening to his body, he's getting uncomfortable all the time but it seemed like Adam enjoyed seeing him like this and he would attend to his every needs so he didn't have enough reason to complain really.

Adam loved his belly so much, he would be the big spoon and held him tight but gently around the stomach when they fell asleep just like how Steve woke up this morning. He woke up from feeling hunger and there's no way he could find food on his own, he could barely move around now with the big belly he's sporting.

He turned around and rubbed his face in Adam's neck,his arms could hardly embrace Adam with his belly in the way. "Adam, wake up, baby." He whispered softly as to not startle him. He peppered kisses all over his handsome face.
Adam woke up lovely little kisses on his face. He smiled so brightly even before he opened his eyes, happy to be woken by hisblover. He knew what's the reason for Steve to rouse him from his sleep - there could only be one and Adam wasnt one to refuse Steve od anything.

Adam's strong arm wound around Steve's waist that's barely there. "I guess little stevie is getting hungry again. Or dare I say.... big stevie." He smiled and slowly opened his eyes to see Steve's puppy eyes. His lover always knew how to make himself look adorable.

Sitting up, be looked back at Steve who had now become too big to get up himself, and stood up ignoring Steve's open arms, and chuckled seeing the surprised look of the shorter male. He usually pull Steve up, but today he was playful. "Hey... since you woke me up, and annoyed me a little..." that's not true, but there had to be a reason. ".. you wouldnt be entitled to this service today." He smiled much too happily.
"Hey! I thought you loved me unconditionally." He tried to appear playful but the truth was he became self-conscious now everytime Adam said something about his body. He playfully sent Adam a glare and tried to stand up by himself, he tried to roll to his side and got on his hands and knees but it's difficult because his belly was so big, it grazed the grass beneath him, leaving him no space to bend his knees that would give him the leveragd to get up.

He tried to roll to the other side and gave it a few more tries but he's only left panting and sweating, he heard a soft laugh coming from Adam, he didn't know Adam had been watching all along. He's so embarrassed and hus face turned red. "Will you continue laughing at me or help me up?" He was also frustrated with his condition lately, because of his belly he couldn't do anything without Adam's help and that made him useless. Without him knowing, big tears were coming out of his eyes and he's full on sobbing, making his big belly heaved and appeared bigger than it already was.
It was all good at first, amusing even, for Adam to see Steve's struggle to get up. he didn't notice the subtle change in mood of Steve, or how self-conscious he had been since he had developed such strange symptoms . In his eyes, Steve had become even more attractive. He didn't realise his words might have hurt his feelings.

Steve resembled a turtle getting flipped over - and that's on his fifth attempt that Adam finally giggled to himself. That rosy blush that developed so quickly on Steve's cheeks made hime ven more adroable, like he had put makeup on, and Adam was going to help him when he suddenly saw the huge tears rolling down his face. He gasped and rushed forward to gather Steve in his arms. Witht the heavy belly in frotn, Adam pulled Steve up holdign his shoulder, embracing himtight, he wiped away his tears. "i am so sorry baby... i am here to help, sorry for laughing.... You are so cute, I just couldn't help it. Please don't cry baby... "he said gently, and kissed away the tears that was falling nonstop.
He wiped his tears quickly and sent Adam a quick glare before punching him repeatedly in the arms, chest and any body part he could reach with his small fists. His Adam was so strong, he's sure Adam wouldn't even feel anything from his punches. He was slightly annoyed and he didn't know why he was so emotional lately.

After done hitting Adam, he waddled as quickly as he could manage, which was actually very slow, to the nearest orange tree. He tried to harvest the oranges but quickly realized he couldn't reach even the lowest oranges that were dangling on the trees. He looked back and saw Adam watching him with an amused look on his face, "Are you going to laugh at me again?" Steve raised a challenging eyebrow at him.

"Adaaaaaaammm!!!" He whined and puffed when he felt Adam's not helping him fast enough.
Adam could only chuckle at Steve's "punches", which, like Steve had expected, ddint feel a thing for Adam. He nonetheless oohed and ahhed to act like he was hit so hard, letting.his lover get his frustration out.

Stebe looked cute waddling away in that determined attitude, looking like he was trying for an indignant walk, but he ended up more like a penguin, who desperately wanted some fruit out of his league. He chuckled again and hurried over to Steve.

"Alright, coming... you are my bossy little love, arent you?" He smiled good naturedly. Reaching up, Adam reached an orange in such an effortless way, it would make Steve quite jealous. "Let's see... I see another big one here." He went tot he other side, this time climbing up a little for the fruit. "Yep, I am guessing 2 should suffice in quenching that thirst, I.would get going for something else..." he smiled at Steve, handing him the 2 big oramges.

(Hmm... would they have fire?
(For convenience, let's assume they have fire haha)

"I'm coming with you!" Steve panicked a little just thinking he would be left alone. He once woke up to a tickling sensation just to come face to face with a snake slithering all around his body while he's sleeping, he could only scream for Adam to remove the snake away from his body. From that moment on, he refused to be alone, he needed Adam to protect him.

He followed Adam deep into the forest, Adam's intently listening to the telltale sound of preys around them. The big oranges were long gone and Steve's big belly started making growling sounds. "Sorry, I'm hungry." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his belly. "Babe, I'm really craving for that roasted wild boar you made last week."
Adam smiled at his.smaller lover - smaller by height, but probably no.longer by weight considering his growing belly. He still remmebered that panicked shriek, and from then on Steve had become quite clingy - much to Adam's.delight in fact, but he wouldnt tell Steve of it. Adam just smiled and took Steve's smaller hand in his.

Because of his lover's increasing appetite, Adam's creativity was pushed to the limit. He had learnt that coming up with new recipes would bring the loveliest smile to Steve, and since then he had been coming up with new ideas finding Steve's favourite tastes. "Tgat would depend on our luck, it's not evrryday that we can bump into an injured boar... to face a healthy and strong one, i am less sure if I could subdue it as easily..." he listened carefully after Steve's belly growled enough, and there, rbe little shuffling in the bushes alerted them that there were possible prey nearby.

Holding Steve's hand asking him to stay put, Adam went up to chrck out the animal - with one swift movement, he had the rabbit caught and ahowed Steve triumphantly his catch. "'Ah i am thinking we could be getting some new taste! I have a fedling the flabor.would be even better with rabbit.."

(Haha true... great ;))
Steve pouted a little at the rabbit, it would taste great but the rabbit was so small and h's beyond hungry at this point. But he quickly wiped the pout off of his face, he knew Adam was already doing his best. "Sounds awesome, babe." He kissed Adam softly on the lips.

They had quite a way back home, they were walking very slowly because it's practically impossible for Steve to do anything fast. Steve's swollen legs were starting to cramp. He stopped walking which in turned make Adam stop in his track too because their hands were linked together, "My legs hurt, can you carry me home?" He blushed while sporting his best pout and puppy dog eyes. "I'll carry the rabbit." He added hoping it would persuade Adam to carry him home.
At this point, Steve is waddling wherever he attempts to go, sometimes Adam also felt bad for him. It couldnr be easy moving around, yet his little lover is clingy as ever. Adding to that, his puppy eyes and pout is the cutest thing that can ever exist, and Adam sighs and looks at him fondly. "Alright... when do i ever say no to you, babe." He said handing.over the rabbit and bends down a little. "You are my bossy little love..." he smiled and heaved him up in bridal style.

With him up, Adam grunted at first with his weighr. "Aww babe... you are indeed gettinf heavy." He commented casually, but his well trained arms were capable of holdinf Steve steady. They made their way back to their home, with Steve's swollen ankles dangling in the air.
Steve was just too happy he didn't have to walk all the way home so he let Adam's comment on his weight slide. Adam's carrying him bridal style, he put the rabbit on top of his globe of a stomach, if someone could see them two, they would say Adam and Steve looked really cute together.

Adam cooked rabbit stew for dinner, he even insisted on feeding Steve tonight and of course Steve enjoyed all the attention he received from Adam. "Hmmm, this is so soooo good, babe. S-s-so good and y-you're so good to m-me too. I don't deserve you and i e-especially don't deserve this s-stew. How could you kill, cook and feed me s-something as c-cute as that r-rabbit, huh?!!! You're so freaking SELFISH!! T-that rabbit could h-have lived a long life t-too....." His emotion was all over place, he couldn't control how he felt most of the times.

(Too much?)
(Haha it's ok, hormones... ;))

Adam watched Steve enjoyed the stew, happy that his lover was fed and content, until things spiralled downhill suddenly, and from.very happy and.pampered, Steve plunged down into outright sobbing that had Adam.both alarmed and inwardly - quite frustrated. Stebe had been getting.sometimes.quite emotional, and.all he could do was to.pacify him as much as he could everytime such swings hit.

This had been a particularly harsh one, but Adam.had long.learnt he shouldnt linger on the topic and made sensw of what Steve was agitated.over. he gathered Steve with rhat cute belly on his.lap and rubbed his big.globe. "shhh.... I am so sorry baby, I am sorry... stop crying please, you are breaking my heart wirh those tears... feel that? It's cracking inside..." he said holding Steve's hand over his chest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor (c/w heavilypreggo) Dots 80 41,399 07-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Dots