Labor (c/w heavilypreggo)
Sam
Appearance: 6'1" muscular body, brown hair, green eyes, white skin.

Sam was preparing the hot water for his lover since they were in the small house in the jungle now. They would leave this place 2 days ago if the snow storm didn't appear instantly and didn't even have sigh to stop. Sam regretted this as he asked his lover to have this trip although he was heavily pregnant and could give birth anytime soon. He walked o the living room with the tea in his hands and handed it to his lover. "Take this, honey. This will make it better." He said with his lover who was having the contraction for hours, and everything was getting worse. He was a bit lucky that Sam had brought the labor suff bag with him, but it didn't have anything much, just towels and baby clothes.

(How many babies? only 1? I like multiples but it's up to you haha)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Ethan
Appearance : 5'9" jet black hair, blue eyes, white skin, rather skinny due to pregnancy taking its' toll on his body.

"Thank you, baby." He took the cup of tea and took a sip. He was staring at the raging snow storm through the small window in their room. He was praying hard the storm would end soon and they would finally be able to leave this place and head to the nearest hospital. It's been a nice getaway up until few hours ago when he got his first contractions, the labor continued and the pain was getting worse. Still bearable but he could tell it's not for too much longer.

He was enjoying the warm tea when another contraction was building up, "Uuuuggghhhhh....b-b-babe, please take this c-cup!" Once his hands were free he held his sides of belly and doubled over in pain. He tried to breathe and pant but he couldm't stop the moans coming out of his mouth, "Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhh!!"

(3 babies with the third baby being a surprise)
Sam took a cup and placed it on the table beside their bed. He rushed and got beside his lover and rubbed his belly gently. Ethan's belly was big, and he couldn't even move around when it dropped low and prepared his body for the babies to arrive. "Shh, take a deep breath, honey. I know it's hurt, but you can do this. We have taken a class before."Sam tried to calm his lover down, but the contraction didn't stop since the babies were close to come out. Sam had already taken Ethan's clothes off last hour and his lover was naked now. He could see his sweat clearly, and Sam could only wipe it away when his lover was fighting with the pain.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He clung to his husband tightly, trying to press his heavy and round belly against his husband's flat one in hopes of reducing the pain, "It h-hurts worse than before b-but...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh they're not coming closer together. W-what if s-something happened to the babies??" He was a panting mess when the contraction ended.

Nothing's comfortable for him, lying down hurt his back too much but he knew he couldn't stand for much longer, his legs were already tired and his water hadn't even broken yet. He was getting a little cold with no clothes on but all his clothes felt too tight and limited his movements evenmore. "I'm so tired..I want to go home..we're supposed to have our babies at home."
Sam held his wife tightly as he was bending forward. He tried to support his back as much as he could, but it didn't help that much when Ethan asked to lay down on the bed. "Shh, It'll be alright, honey. Nothing will happen with the babies." He calmed him down, rubbing his back soothingly then helped him to lay down. "I'm so sorry for getting you here, Ethan. I will never forgive myself with this, but you can do this, honey. We wait for almost 10 months for them to come out." He said, placing a soft kiss on his lover. Sam could see how his lover was shaking with the cold weather, so he could get him a warm towels now. "Wait here,Ethan. I'll get something warm for you." He smiled before leaving the room.
(I live to call carrier as wife and mother to make it clear from the seeder, but I can change if you don't like it)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault our little monsters have a terrible timing." He smiled and lazily rubbed circles on his big belly. "Ok..don't take too long though..I need you."

Another contraction was coming and he didn't want to by lying down on his back when it came so he tried to sit up with much difficulties. "Hoo hoo hoo hoaaaaaaaaaarrrhhhhhhh!!!! SAAAAMMM!!! Another one's com-ugggggghhHHHHH!!" He'd been having contractions for 8 hours now, his belly has visibly dropped lower but he couldn't feel the babies coming down out of his womb and to the birth canal. "SAAAAAAMMMM!! Come back aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

(I'm fine with it :) )
Sam rushed from the kitchen with the warm blankets in his hands. "I'm here, honey. It's fine. Everything will be fine." He said, rubbing Ethan's belly gently. The babies were still p there, but they might move down soon. "Use this. It can stretch your belly for now." Sam placed a warm towel on Ethan's belly, and another one oh his forehead to soothe him down. He offered if his over wanted to lay on his side that it could help, and Ethan didn't need to handle with so much weight of his belly. "Don't cry, honey. I'm here." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lover.

(I think you don't need to freak out that much. Screaming is fun, but not too much hehe, and this is anal birth, right?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Why aren't they coming faster? It's been 8 hours!!" He's tired and he was nowhere close to pushing. He covered his hands that's on his belly "You can feel it too, can't you? They're still so high up here."

"Yeah, I guess it could help. I want you to spoon me from behind though." They were lying down for awhile when he felt his belly tightened, he gripped his lover's hand tightly, trying not to squirm too much and jostle their babies around.

(Ok got it ans yes it is)
It was awhile when they both could feel the babies were moving down to Ethan's birth canal. Sam rubbed his lover's back gently, trying to stretch his muscle as much as he could. His belly was hardened in every contraction, and it felt like a rock now. "You're so good, honey. Everything will be alright. " Sam whispered. He lay beside his lover and cupped his belly with his hand as he could massage the big belly and could also feel the babies inside there. He kissed his lover when one of the strongest contraction hit him, and his love let out a scream.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Ow ow ow..babyyy....i think one of t-them was coming down..arghhh..can you c-check how dilated I am?" He shoved one of his fists into his mouth, trying not to scream too loud.
He moved slowly onto his back and tried to spread his legs so Sam could check him but stretching his muscles around the lower area was proving to be very painful so he quickly closed his legs and massaged his lower belly. "Can you please wait a little bit longer to check? I don't think I can open my legs."
Sam smiled at his lover as he said that. He could understand how his wife was suffering the pain, so he wouldn't force anything. "It's fine, honey. The first baby just moves down minutes ago.I think your dilation is still not wide enough for pushing, and we also need to wait for the water break." He whispered. Sam cupped Ethan's belly and then kissed it gently. He also moved his hands down and massaged the thighs as it could relieve the pain for a bit. "Scream when you want, cry if you need. I won't mad with it at all, Ethan. You will be the best mother."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"And you will be the best daddy." He smiled softly and closed his eyes, willing himself to fall asleep in between of contractions. He felt another contraction coming, he checked the clock and it's only 10 minutes after the last contraction, his back couldn't handle the pressure. "Sam, I n-need to stand up..I want to w-walk around..ugggggghhhhhhhh."

Getting out of bed wasn't as easy as it sounded, once he stood up his knees buckled and he was sure he would be lying down on the floor if it weren't for Sam supporting his body. "It h-hurts alot..I couldn't hmmmmmmhhhhhhh find the right p-position." They stood still and wait until the contraction passed. "Ok ok let's walk around slowly. The gravity could help."
Although San could get and support his lover when he stood up, his hear was almost broken seeing his lover almost fell on the floor. He held his belly and waist tightly as Ethan leaned forward to him. "Okay, honey. Let's walk, and you can put your weight on me, Ethan. You can't handle that alone." Sam said as he let his lover learn even more and put his weight on him. It took almost 10 minutes till they could start walking, and it wasn't easy for Ethan at all. The small contraction was always bothering him, and Sam could only hold him tight. "I think laying on the bed or kneeling on it is the best position, Ethan," Sam said, rubbing his belly gently. The gravity seemed to be helpful since the babies moved lover than last hour
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yeah..I want to kneel." Walking was proofing to be too exhausting and he didn't want to use up all of his energy but the gravity was good, he could feel the heavy solid mass that was their baby was coming down further.

They were both kneeling down with Sam holding him from behind. However this position was making the contraction hurt more, he felt like his butt hole was split into two by the force of the contraction. "S-s-sam......this hurts even more than b-before..nggghhhhhhhhhh..is i-it supposed to hurt this m-much..." he was whining when they heard huge splash of water wetting the floor underneath them "ah..ahh..ahh......"
Dan was shocked when the gush of water flooded out of Ethan's hold, but he needed to stay calm, and this was a good thing. "Yeah, honey, they are coming. Take a deep breath. We'll need to move back to the bed now. " He said as he helped his lover standing up slowly. This stage was hurt even more, and Ethan couldn't even walk by now. They walked slowly as every steps were painful for his lover, and San could only rub his belly and soothe him. It took more time till they get to the bed, and Sam helped his lover to lay on it. "Honey, I need to check your opening now, please. You're so close for pushing now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
He clutched his rock hard belly trying to ease the pain, the huge globe was covered in sweat, the belly button was pushed out it looked like it could burst. "Could you rub my belly h-harder."

When Sam said he would like to check his dilation, he slowly opened his legs and bent his knees. Sam inserted two fingers inside but it felt like a whole fist to his swollen hole, as if it didn't hurt enough, he got a strong contraction when Sam's fingers were still inside, trapping it completely. "Aaaaaaaaaauuughhhhh! B-b-baby..pull out y-your hoo..hoo..hoo fingers!!"
Sam pulled his fingers out quickly as his lover said that. Although he had just a little time, Sam could feel his dilation. "You're close now, honey. I think 8 cm, at least. I won't be so long then you can start pushing." Sam said as he got beside his lover and rubbed his belly even harder as his rock belly didn't feel anything with just gentle touch. The process was going so fast in this stage since the contraction was getting closer and closer. Sam was sure that his lover would need to push soon, and Ethan couldn't even stop himself spreading his legs now. It was a sign that the babies wanted to come out, and he couldn't resist that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
There was a lot of pressures and it felt like he needed to go to the toilet, "Sam..i-i need to p-push nnnnngggghhhhhhh!! I can't stop pusnnnnnggghhhhh!!" He couldn't stop his body from pushing the baby out.

He grabbed the back of his knees and pulled it back to his chest making the belly squeezed hard. He pushed hard again making the belly quivered and turned red, he kept pushing until the contraction ended but he couldn't feel his babies came lower "They're not coming out."
Sam rubbed his belly and wiped the sweat away from that. He also placed a soft kiss on Ethan's forehead after the contraction had gone. "You're doing good, honey. You know this will take long time since out little angels are big, but you can do this, honey. I've talked with the doctor and your body is perfect to push them out." He said, trying to calm his lover. Sam had talked with the doctor and he didn't tell his lover that this process would take longer time since the babies were so big. It might take hours or maybe day. He got between Ethan's legs and spread his legs wider since it could make more space for the babies.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Help me turn around..huff huff huuuuff..I want to be on all fours" how he managed to turn was beyond him, everything hurt especially his belly and his hole. His belly was so big it was rather squeezed in between the bed and his own body and it hurt but he guessed the added pressure would help the baby come out faster.

When the contraction came, he used his elbow to support his body making his ass more exposed. He put a pillow on his face, screaming loudly into it. "Nnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhh!! Nnnngghhhhhh............can y-you see anything? Arrghhhhh"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,339 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,584 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 53 5,661 01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C "Genisis" (closes w/heavilypreggo) bhdire8 32 3,796 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8