RPG IDEAS
"I know my love. It's going to be alright. The head is near ready to start crowning. Just give me another big push and then you can rest for a moment. Don't worry it's not going to drown in these waters. "Alright, I know it hurts my love. But you are doing wonderfully. He pushed down again on Jacob's belly and forced the child to crown. After he gave Jacob another large handful of the water.
Jacob pushed as hard as he could and finally felt the head slip free. He drank the water greedily. The human's body felt like it was on fire, aching and trembling. Not surprisingly, his legs struggled to keep him standing. "Terri... Terri p-please I... I need t-to lie d-down. Please..." His belly wobbled and quaked, contractions preparing to begin again. Jacob whined softly, staring at his lover with big pleading eyes. "Please, Terri..."
"Yes, my love don't worry I am here. I am not going anywhere". He picked Jacob up bridal style and moved him to the platform in the center of the waters. He remained in the water next to Jacob as he massaged his belly and got ready to push down again. He left Jacob's lower half in the water to help his body remain healthy and prevent any further damage from the birth. He kissed Jacob's forehead as he continued to give mouthfuls of the waters. "That's it, you are doing beautifully. The head is out now. Just rest for a moment and get ready to push down as hard as you can again".
"H-He's so big, though..." Jacob whimpered. This wasn't at all like Terri's children who were small and pushed from his body after a few tries. Violet eyes looked upon his belly, still so incredibly swollen and heaving violently. The serpent's head might be out, but there was so much of him still left inside. "And he k-keeps fighting me. What if I c-can't do it?" Jacob whimpered as another contraction rippled through his quaking girth. He panted, belly rising and falling heavily atop him.
"Yes, you can my love. I know you can. Please just keep pushing." He kissed Jacob's forehead and gave a handful of water before pushing down again on his belly forcing the child out further as Jacob pushed down. They finally managed to get the shoulders out. He gently grasped the child carefully and started to pull him out of Jacob's womb bit by bit as he thrashed around in the water attempting to break from his grasp.
Jacob screamed. The wind snake's body seemed never-ending. With Terri's help, about 12 inches of the infant had been pulled free, but Jacob couldn't take the pain. "Stop! Stop!" he cried, tears streaming down his face. Contractions continued to wrack his body one after the other, but he needed to rest again. This birth was such a tiring, long-lasing ordeal. The babe's tiny front claws tried swiping at the moon god. At the far end of its body, still coiled in Jacob's womb, the back feet began kicking. "Aaaaahn! Ghn...Ghn... Nyyyaah!" Jacob's poor bellybutton bulged up and down violently as the claws of those back feet struck at him again and again.
Terri blocked the wind child's claws and continued to pull him out. He fed Jacob more water and paused for a moment as he pushed down on his belly to force another 10 inches out of his body. "I know it hurts my love. But you are almost done, just please hang on for me. I promise it's almost all over. Then, we can put this behind us and enjoy our children here in my home on the moon." He pulled more of the child out after Jacob had a moment to rest.
Jacob grit his teeth and pushed, managing another few inches. The godling was about halfway out now. "W-Will we stay here?" Jacob asked through tears and tremors. "I w-want to... to s-see ev-verything here..." His pulsating belly lurched and then grew painfully tight with another contraction. The boy moaned, arching his back against the pain. He pushed. He pushed as hard as he could. Again, Terri's palm pressed down on his belly, low beneath his bellybutton. "Nnnnh! Aaah! Aaaahn! Aahhh!"
He nodded and pull more of the child out of his belly. "Yes, I promise. We can even live here if you like for the rest of time together with our children. That's it keep it up, you are halfway done. Just a bit more and it will all be over." He pushed down again and fed Jacob another handful water. He pulled another few inches of the child out of Jacob.
"Wh-When you sang t-to... to me, I had d-dreams about this p-place," Jacob said, a faint hint of fondness coming into his voice among all the pained moaning and panting. Briefly, Jacob's vision went blurry. He rubbed his eyes, trying to dispel the darkness trying to overtake his sight. The birth had been going on for hours and taking its toll on the human.

Suddenly, a second pair of hand's joined Tecciztechatl's on Jacob's belly. Quetzalcoatl stood beside his brother. Using what power he had left for the time being, he had constructed a single cradle for the triplets before coming down to the water. He stroked that painfully bulging belly and then looked at the rabbit. "The waters of the moon have done what they can for him, but he is still a human and cannot withstand this birth much longer. Now we must do what we have to." Jacob looked a bit panicked as Quetzalcoatl placed both palms on his heaving belly. "Get ready to pull, brother." With great force, enough to draw a pained shriek from the human, Quetzalcoatl pushed both hands down on the laboring womb.
Tecciztechatl smiled at Jacob softly before he passed out. He was growing fearful for his lover. He noticed his little brothers hands next to his. He nodded and gripped the child and pulled the rest of it out of Jacob in one strong tug. He screamed as he felt his lover's pain and almost passed out from it. He handed the child over to Jacob and held him close to his chest. "Jacob, please be alright. I love you and I need you. Please don't leave us. Our children need you". He cradled Jacob close to his chest as he felt his heart still beating steady. "Please open your eyes and say you love me too". He stroked Jacob's face as he looked down on his face concerned.
Quetzalcoatl took his son from Jacob's arms. There was no need for the human to bond with it. The infant serpent coiled itself comfortable around his father's neck and shoulders where he purred quietly. Quetzalcoatl felt along Jacob's belly a bit more, pushing far more gently this time until the afterbirth was expelled. He noticed a large amount of blood with it, and so he glanced at his brother. "My son... did a lot of damage. I think you need to place Jacob back in the water. His insides are bleeding quite a bit."
Tecciztechatl nodded quietly and picked Jacob up into his arms. He lowered him into the water and held him close. As he started to softly sing for him as he stroked his face and waited for him to answer him. "Please be alright my love. I can't bear to lose you". He washed his body with the waters of the moon and forced some past his lips before transferring it to him through kissing him.
The water clouded with blood for a few short moments, but then cleared as the healing took place. Jacob groaned softly and squeezed his eyes shut a bit tighter before opening them. "Terri...? Did... Did I do it?"
Terri smiled and held him close. "Yes, you did it my love. It's all over now. I love you". He kissed him passionately as he stroked his cheek and held him in the water.
Jacob laughed tiredly as he nuzzled against Tecciztechatl's chest. "I didn't think... I was gonna... gonna make it," he said. Violet eyes looked down at his still very large, albeit softer and emptier, belly and ran his hand along the surface. "Now I just have to lose this thing."
"Don't worry, you are still beautiful to me". He smiled and kissed him softly. As he used his power to heal Jacob as well. He stroked his belly. "I still love you sexy belly". He stroked it gently and kissed him softly on his lips as he carried him over to their children.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimalist RPG Concept (Open) Velix 1 804 08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Velix
  role play ideas Maggie may 7 1,826 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: SecretEgo335
  The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz) Monkeypaws19 290 132,768 07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  The Forest's bride (Closed Rpg withLexLozar) Monkeypaws19 20 7,233 06-23-2013, 06:30 PM
  RPG ideas 2 Monkeypaws19 13 4,523 01-24-2013, 02:33 AM