The Forest's bride (Closed Rpg withLexLozar)
Echo the forest's protector was a large centaur. He had shoulder length dark brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. His coat was dark brown with a lighter brown tail. He never wore clothes that would cover his chest. He had a six pack and strong muscles all over. He was always serious about his duties. He was strong, kind, stern but fair. But most of all he was lonely. He desired as male mate to bear him a strong foal to help him protect the forest and keep him company.
Benjerman was a somewhat average-sized centaur who liked to travel the world and bear children. He had short black hair and a dark grey coat with white spots. Ben wore a t-shirt and a blue vest that exposed his navel. Ben also was a special breed of centaur where both males and females could bear children; in fact, he recently gave birth to a couple foals a week ago and already he was ready to bear another.

Ben travels down the forest path alone, not knowing where to go next and fantasizing about being pregnant again
Echo was performing his duties around the forest when he sensed another centaur in his forest. He quietly hid behind the trees and spied on him.
Ben continued walking down the path, he then stopped for a second and looked toward his flank. He still felt a bit sore from the foals he gave birth to, but he still wanted to conceive another one.

He then continued walking down the path
Echo smiled as he followed him quietly. He ran on ahead to set up a area from them to have some privacy and to trap him alone with out anyone disturbing.
Ben soon reached an opening, upon reaching it he saw an open area with a lake and a waterfall. Around the lake were many beautiful flowers and long blades of green grass.

Ben walked to the waterfall and took a drink from it
Echo smiled and approached him from behind. He whispered into his ear. "Hello there, have you come to pray to me or give me an offering?"
Ben was startled and turned towards the other centaur "who are you?" he asked innocently
Echo smirked at him. "Echo the protector and god of this forest. Now answer my question. Have you come to pray or give me an offering?".
Ben looked puzzled "what would I give for an offering if I chose it?"
Echo chuckled and pulled him close. "I will give you until sun down to find a proper offering for me. If you fail I will personally chose one". He released him and pushed towards the forest. "Oh! don't think about escaping either. When you are done or if the sun has set. You are to meet me back here with or with the offering. Go now you don't have much time".
Knowing that there would be no point in arguing with a guardian, Ben takes a second and comes up with an offering "I think I might know something I can give to you"
Echo raised his eyebrow at him. "Do you now? and what would that be?"
"I might not look like it, but I can offer to bear a foal for you" he said "it will accompany you in the forest and help protect it from any evils that enter it"
Echo thought for a moment and pulled him into a embrace. "Alright, then but I have a better idea. You are going to become my bride and bear me lots of foals to help protect these forests. You will only bear my foals and my alone from now on. Understand?". He purred and kissed other centaur as he pulled at his shirt. "I could smell your fertile womb the moment you entered the forest."
"I'm Sorry, but I cannot stay" Ben said "My wish is to travel the world and bear foals for the less fortunate, however I can stay long enough for your foal to be born"
"Well then, that's too bad. You will bear me more than one foal and still become my bride. I will come with you and populate each of the forests with a foal". He purred and stroked Ben's belly. "Now please remove this shirt it's in my way". He tugged at Ben's shirt and kissed him passionately before he say anything else.
not seeing any way to argue, Ben takes off his shirt, getting ready to conceive the foal
Echo pleased with Ben's submissive behavior stroked his nipples and licked his neck gently. As he held him close to his chest. "So beautiful, I do hope our foals shall receive parts of your features".
(can I join?)
[/font]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,811 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,149 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,888 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,212 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,085 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,138 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8