RPG IDEAS
"You are going to be so beautiful my jewel, filled with our child. Maybe we will get lucky and you will bear me triplets. My so vocal...I love it. Scream for again for me please". He increased his speed and force inside the boy and aimed only for his special spot to make the boy scream more and enjoy the the creation of their children.
Jacob hissed and writhed. He was tired of the god trying to sweet talk him. Violet eyes shut tightly as another loud groan slipped out. Triplets? That still felt like it would be an understatement. Triplets times three, maybe. "Nnnh! Aah!" Jacob jerked his hips. Maybe if he could get Tecciztecatl to climax, this would be over sooner.
Tecciztecatl purred and groomed Jacob's ear. "That's it my bride, moan for me." Tecciztecatl saw Jacob's plan and purred in his ear. "Is my little Jewel that eager to filled with children. Well then as you wish my shining jewel." Tecciztecatl flipped on to his back and pulled Jacob hips down against his and held them as he started to thrust as hard and fast as he could inside bouncing Jacob up and down on his cock. "Oh! Yes can you feel my knot inside your body my jewel. It's a sign that I am close to climaxing inside your body and filling it up with our child."
Now that his hands were free, Jacob tried to fight back. He struck Tecciztecatl around the chest and face, but with no results. The ancient Aztec god was literally too strong. Mortal blows had no effect on him. Jacob growled in frustration. He just wanted to celebrate his birthday with drinks and clubbing! The constant bouncing made him moan again, doubling over from the sensation. Tecciztecatl was close. He could feel it, yes. Jacob grit his teeth when the god suddely errupted inside him. Supernatural sperm flooded his new womb, so much so that it even swelled up a bit. "Mmmh... Haah..."
Tecciztecatl paid no mind to the boy's struggles and continue to thrust deep inside. He gripped the boy's hips and arched his back as he screamed climaxing inside the boy's stomach. "That's it my little jewel accept my seed in your fertile womb so we may create our unborn child inside." He purred loudly and stroked the boy's stomach as he watched it swelled a bit. He finished climaxing inside him and pulled out of him. He laid down next to the boy and stroked his new baby bump and kissed him. "That was wonderful my little jewel. You are so beautiful and are only going to get more beautiful each day".
Jacob collapsed onto the bed. He was sweaty, worn out, and felt like he was going to throw up. When Tecciztecatl started to stroke his stomach, he lurched and fell out of the bed. "Don't you touch me!" he spat. Jacob scrambled to at least get his jeans back on. He stumbled down the stairs, heading straight for the front door, but quickly found he couldn't get it open. He was trapped inside the mansion. Jacob could feel his heart pounding inside his chest and he ran throughout the house. Finally, he closed himself up in a smaller bedroom, slamming the door shut and locking it. Given enough time to calm down and gather his wits, maybe he could think of a way out of this place.
Tecciztecatl stared at Jacob confused for a moment as he fell out the bed and ran away. He stayed on the bed smirking as he sensed his new mate hiding in a smaller bedroom. He slowly got up and telported to his mate's hiding spot behind him. He wrapped his arms around the boy and stroked his stomach. He whispered in the boy's ear. "Found you my jewel. If you wanted to play hide and seek you should of just said so".
"Gah!" Jacob yelped and jumped, beyond startled, and pushed Tecciztecatl away. "I'm not playing a game! I'm trying to get away from you!" He wrestled with the lock and threw the door open, running out in order to find another place to hide. Running back up the stairs, Jacob found another set of steps going up to the third floor. Stumbling down the hall, he burst into a room that looked something like a study or small library. A large desk caught his attention and the boy decided to hide underneath it.
Tecciztecatl chuckled as the boy ran away from him again. He could sense where the boy was hiding and slowly moved towards the library. He loudly commented "My! my jewel how cute you are shy. That's alright my jewel I won't hurt you. You are just scared and your hormones are started to act up. Come out, Come out wherever you are my jewel". Tecciztecatl made his way into the library and started to pretend to get closer and farer from the boy's hiding spot. "Well, I guess you are not hiding in here then." Tecciztecatl left the room and caused the boy to appear in his arms. "Hello there my jewel, where you did you come from?"
Jacob started to let out a relieved sigh when Tecciztecatl left the room, but it was cut short when he suddenly found himself in the god's arms. "Put me down!" he demanded with a shout, kicking and throwing his arms about. "I don't like you! I'm so angry at you! Don't you get that?! I don't want to be your jewel or your mate or have your fucked up rabbit babies!"
Tecciztecatl nuzzled the boy and kissed his cheek. As Jacob threw his fit. "Aww..you don't mean that my jewel. You are just saying that because I can tell that you are just tired, hungry, and scared". He stripped Jacobs pants off him and carried back to their chambers. "You will feel better after a nap". Tecciztecatl locked eyes with Jacob and used a sleep spell as he stroked his stomach to check on their unborn triplets growing inside his womb to make sure they weren't harmed during the chase. "Shhh...that's it just relax and get some sleep now". Tecciztecatl started to hum an old folk song from his time to help relax Jacob.
Jacob resisted at first, but the moon god's magic was too powerful. His eyes felt heavy and he quickly drifted off to sleep. The whole experience had taken a lot out of the boy, causing him to sleep through the day. When he awoke the next night, he could clearly see that his belly had taken on a definite shape. Jacob ran a hand over the surface and choked at how soft, yet firm the shape was. Tecciztecatl was delighted and showered him with affection once more. Night after night, Jacob noticed that his stomach would grow significantly bigger. By the fifth night, he already looked nine months pregnant with one baby. His belly was big and round and full of life. A dark line marked his heavy underbelly. Even his bellybutton had been stretched flat until it was a wrinkle on the peak of his stomach.

Jacob poured himself over the books in the library. Finally, he found something about the phases of the moon. Hadn't Tecciztecatl said he was the god of the moon? While reading, the boy remembered how it had been a new moon on the night of his birthday. According to the text he read, his pregnancy would come full term by the full moon, and then give birth on the next new moon. "That's only 25 days away..." he murmured.
Tecciztecatl was pleased as his mate's belly grew bigger each day. He showered the boy and his stomach with kisses. He would sometimes place his head on top of his mate's swollen stomach and stroked it as he listened to the three heart beats of their unborn child inside. Tonight he was looking for his mate and found him in the library. He came in behind him and started to stroke his stomach. "Good evening my beautiful jewel. I have a present for you." Tecciztecatl kissed Jacob's cheek and placed a golden and sliver necklace around his neck with a moon and star diamond charm on it. "How are you feeling tonight? Are you hungry? Is your back hurting?"
Violet eyes squeezed shut. He still hated whenever Tecciztecatl came near him. Not even the beautiful necklace could soften to boy towards the Aztec god. Jacob tensed when those large hands touched his stomach and he felt one of the bodies inside roll around. "No," he huffed. Then Jacob glared at the other over his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" he asked, pointing at the book. "You expect triplets to grow inside me and then for me to birth them in just one month's time? Are you insane?!"
Tecciztecatl purred and kissed Jacob's neck gently. "Shh...calm down my bride. You will be fine. You will live though it." Tecciztecatl stroked his mate's stomach gently and purred softly as he felt one of their children moving around inside him. He gently picked Jacob up bridal style and carried him to the hot tub and stepped inside with him and massaged his stomach as he looked up at the moon outside. "Relax, my jewel, our babies will be here soon enough. Just give in already. Think about it, before you had to work a dead end job, deal with friends who just stabbed you in the back, and sleeping alone every night. But now, you never have to work, you get whatever you want, a warm body always next to you and now you about to start a family with a new mate. You will never be lonely again".
Tecciztecatl could always tell when Jacob's back was hurting him. The boy didn't even have to say anything. The god would simply pick him up and take him to the hot tub. Warm water did wonders for all the aches and pains Jacob was experiencing. He listened to Tecciztecatl list all the ways his life would be better now, but one thing still kept a barrier between the human and the happinness the rabbit wanted for him. "Except you forced me into it!" he pointed out angrily. "You tricked me! Nnh!" Under the light of the waxing crescent moon, his belly grew a little bigger. It swelled up another size, bobbing heavily in the water. Suddenly, the flat navel sprung outward, becoming plump and sticking out rather proudly. Jacob groaned, though, the new weight of his belly putting too much pressure on his hips.
Tecciztecatl purred and kissed his mate as they watched his stomach grow. Tecciztecatl gently stroked his mate's growing belly and played with his belly button. He massaged the boy's hips. "Yes, know I did my jewel. I regret having to trick you. But would you have really left that bar that night with me if you knew the truth first?. You would have thought I was crazy or drunk. You were the only one worthy of becoming my mate". He purred and massaged the boy's belly and hips as he started to sing a old folk song for him to help relax him.
Jacob couldn't fight the blush creeping onto his cheeks. His new outie bellybutton was sensitive and sent tingled through his body. Tecciztecatl hands then started to massage his hips, drawing a hiss from the boy. "Nnh! I st-still think you're crazy. I don't understand why you couldn't have hooked up with another god to do this with." The growing stopped, having added another full inch or two to his waist line. Oddly, the song started to calm him down. The weight of his belly was still hard to ignore, though. To think, in another ten days, he'd be ripe with triplets. "Ghhn... It... It's already so heavy," he murmured, trying to shift his hips.
Tecciztecatl purred and continued to sing for his mate. He paused for a moment to answer his question. "Because my jewel, all the other old gods either have mates or have faded away forgotten." Tecciztecatl continued his song and massaged his mate's lower back and hips. He played with his mates belly button. He moved his hands to his mate's stomach and started to gently massage it to relieve his mate of any pain from the weight. He smiled as he felt the three heart beats under his mates skin along with his own.
"That... I guess that kinda sucks..." Jacob admitted through a mumble. He gasped when Tecciztecatl's hands started toying with him again. Fingers played with his plump bellybutton, pinching it which drew a soft yelp from the boy. Tecciztecatl then pushed it back in, holding it there, and then letting it pop back out. "Ah! H-Hey!" Jacob was about to scold the god for all his prodding, but then those large hands started to massage him again instead. The tight muscles in his belly started to relax, making it tender and soft to the touch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimalist RPG Concept (Open) Velix 1 804 08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Velix
  role play ideas Maggie may 7 1,826 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: SecretEgo335
  The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz) Monkeypaws19 290 132,771 07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  The Forest's bride (Closed Rpg withLexLozar) Monkeypaws19 20 7,235 06-23-2013, 06:30 PM
  RPG ideas 2 Monkeypaws19 13 4,523 01-24-2013, 02:33 AM