RPG IDEAS
Tecciztecatl continued to massage and play with his mate's belly button. He purred loudly pleased that his mate was relaxing under his touch and being able to loosing up his tight muscles in stomach. He continued his song and kissed his mate's neck. He continued to massage him until all of his muscles were loosen up and the boy was putty in his hands. He purred and carried his mate towards their chambers after wrapping Jacob up in a warm robe. "Is that better my Jewel?"
"A little bit... Yeah..." Jacob replied. He recognized the route to the bedroom. Tecciztecatl liked to keep the boy here most of the time. Jacob hardly had the chance to explore the rest of the manor, much less go outside. As lavish as the god's home was, it was still a prison. Jacob sighed as he was placed on the bed. He stared at the fecund bulge that looked even bigger beneath the thick, fuzzy robe. The three lives growing inside demanded a lot of energy, often leaving the boy feeling exhausted and hungry. "I... could use something to eat..."
Tecciztecatl purred and kissed him. "As you wish my jewel. What are you craving? You may have anything you want". Tecciztecatl nuzzled him and kissed his neck as he covered his mate up. He grab a few pillows and placed them under Jacob's back to relive any stress out his lower back. "Relax now Jewel.I get you something to eat. After you eat, I will take you for a tour though your new home.". Tecciztecatl massaged Jacob's stomach under his robe and lower back along with his hips. Tecciztecatl looked into this mate's eyes and kissed him gently on lips. "I love you my beautiful Jewel."
"Fruit," Jacob replied. "Grapes, bananas and strawberries. And... bread, like... pastries or muffins." Jacob hated to call them cravings and had been fighting them for the past few days, but denying the cravings was starting to make him feel sick. The boy gasped and flinched when Tecciztecatl started to massage him again. The god had such big hands and, as much as he hated to admit it, they felt really good. When Tecciztecatl told Jacob he loved him, the young human just looked away. "Whatever..."
Tecciztecatl purred and continued to massage his mate's stomach. He kissed him gently and stood up. "Wait here my jewel. I will be back shortly with your meal." Tecciztecatl got up and left the room to set up an outdoor picnic for his lover. He lit candles everywhere and laid serval warm thick blankets down on the floor along with large trays of fruits and different pastries and muffins. "Now to go get my jewel." He smiled and went to fetch his mate.
While Tecciztecatl was gone, Jacob got out of the bed in order to find something to wear. He looked through the closets, only finding more of the same traditional Aztec robes, which weren't much. He'd been wearing similar garb since he got here, since he'd grown too large for his own clothes, but always hoped he might find something more modern. No luck. Jacob tied the long sash beneath his belly which secured the short skirt around his thighs. Jacob frowned at his reflection. There was a large, ornate turquoise necklace on the dresser that Tecciztecatl got for him, but the boy didn't like to wear it. Hesitantly, he touched his belly before Tecciztecatl appeared behind him.
Tecciztecatl purred at the sight of his mate dressed up. He came up behind him and stroked his stomach. "Hello there my jewel. I have a surprise for you outside. He kissed his cheek and gently picked him up and carried him outside. He nuzzled his mate and laid him down gently on the blankets and pillows. He grabbed a piece of fruit and held in his mate's food. "Say aww..my beautiful jewel". He stroked his mate's stomach and purred at the sight of it.
Jacob scowled. "I can feed my self," he quipped and snatched the strawberry from Tecciztecatl's hand. Reluctantly he nibbled on the fruit, again avoiding eye contact with the god. At least he got to be outside for once. Too bad it was night. It would seem the moon god was a nocturnal creature, and so Jacob had been forced to adopt the same habits. Looking out towards the horizon, all the boy could see was desert. Miles and miles of desert. The waxing crescent moon overhead shed some light on them, but the colorful lanterns hanging overhead provided the most light. Jacob was surprised that he wasn't freezing, knowing how cold desert nights could be. He figured it was more of Tecciztecatl's magic. However, those miles of desert meant he wouldn't be running away.

Jacob flinched when something in him rolled over, pushing against his stretched skin for a moment. "Nh..."
Tecciztechatl smiled at his mate and allowed him to feed himself. "As you wish my jewel". He purred as he enjoyed the warm weather and stars. He paused as he felt his mate flinch. "Are you alright my jewel?. Are you in pain, are you cold?" Tecciztechatl fussed over his mate and massaged his stomach. "Are the children hurting you?".
"Oh my god, stop," Jacob groaned. "But you know what? While we're on the subject, no. No, I am not all right." Violet eyes narrowed at the rabbit-eared man. "None of this is okay with me, and you don't seem to care! I can't tell if you're too stupid, too blissfully ignorant, too insane or whatever to notice. It's been five days and I'm still absolutely miserable!" Jacob scowled and pushed Tecciztechatl's hands away. "You keep saying you love me and want me to be happy, but you don't seem to be doing any of the things that will make me feel better. My former life wasn't miserable, as much as you seem to keep insisting it was. So my friends ditched me on my birthday; it wasn't the end of the world. Do you think that because you're a god you can just do whatever the hell you want? Is that it? Do you think you can just wave your god hand and magically make me fall in love with you?"
Tecciztechatl looked at Jacob sadly and frowned. "I see I am sorry. I will speed up the birth so you won't ever have to deal with me again or our children. I am sorry, I couldn't make you happy. I will return you back to your formal life after the children are here." Tecciztechatl sadly sighed and picked Jacob and carried him to a guest room. Tecciztechatl refused to make eye contact with Jacob as he laid him on the bed. "Sleep well Jacob. I will remove our children tommorrow night. Afterwards, I will return you to your former life and never bother you again." Tecciztechatl left the room sadly and closed the door. He laid down on his bed and sighed as tears welled up in his eyes and cried.
Jacob felt his heart drop when Tecciztechatl looked at him like that. It was such a sad, pitiful, lonely face. "Look, it's not that I--" But before he could continue, Tecciztechatl picked him up and carried him back to his room. "Terri... Terri, don't be like this." The god didn't even look at him, though. Was having Jacob with him really that important? Jacob could tell the man was fighting back tears. Guilt flooded his chest as Tecciztechatl left, retreating to his own room. "Aw man..." Jacob sighed and put his hand to his head. Now he'd done it.

The young man sat there contemplating what to do. One the one hand, he wanted to go back to his life and his friends. On the other hand, maybe he should give Tecciztechatl another chance. It wasn't terrible living in such a big lavish house and being waited on hand and foot. He just needed a better attitude. But it was hard to be appreciative when he'd practically been forced into it. All this deep thinking was interrupted by a growl from his stomach. That's right, he never got to finish his meal. With a tired sigh, Jacob rose to his feet and made his way back outside. Everything was still there; the lanterns, the blankets and the food. Just as he sat down, a strong gust of wind blew out the flames in the lanterns and sent up a cloud of dust. Jacob had to close his eyes against the force of the blustering air current. When he opened his eyes, Jacob was shocked to see a giant, silvery-white serpent in front of him. The beast was nearly eight feet tall and 100 yards long. "Wh-Who are you?"

"I am called Quetzalcoatl," the serpent replied, grinning at the human. "I am the god of the wind and the morning star."

Jacob swallowed. "Morning star? You... You mean the sun?"

Quetzalcoatl chuckled. "That is right, boy. The sun. You carry the children of the moon in your belly, do you not?"

"I... Y-Yeah?" he answered hesitantly.

The serpent hummed with a frown, his sharp claws pawing at the dirt. "Mmmn, yes... I'm afraid I can't have that."

Jacob swallowed and clutched the gold necklace Tecciztechatl had given him earlier. "S-So what are y-you going to... to do?" he asked, already fearing what the answer might be.

Quetzalcoatl chuckled again. "I'll just have to eat them, of course. Seeing as how fertile you are, though, I might have to put my own son in your belly. Tecciztechatl won't stand a chance against two suns."
Tecciztechatl sat up the moment he felt something was wrong. He felt a another god there back a nasty at that. He transported himself to his mates and held him in a protective hold. He snarled at the new god and beared his fangs. "What are you doing here little brother. Don't you dare harm him or my children!". Tecciztechatl growled as he eyes glowed white with power. "Get your own mate this human is mine. He bears my mark on his chest. Meaning he is under my protection along with the children. Tecciztechatl revealed Jacobs collar bone showing off his symbol. It was silver moon and stars that glowed brightly with power. "LEAVE THIS PLACE! IF I CATCH YOUR WEAKER AND DISGUSTING FORM ANYWHERE NEAR MY MATE OR CHILDREN AGAIN I TEAR YOUR HEART OUT AND SKIN YOUR ASS ALIVE!!!" Tecciztechatl nails grew sharper as he pointed at the snake god along with his fangs. Tecciztechatl snarled as he gently held Jacob close to his chest. Tecciztechatl waited until his brother fled and looked down at Jacob. He sighed and picked Jacob up. He whispered to Jacob in soft tone. "Are you alright?. Come let's go back inside."
Jacob gasped when he felt a strong pair of arms suddenly wrap around him. "T-Terri?"

Quetzalcoatl hissed, bearing his own sharp teeth in return. "You always were bad at sharing, brother. Don't think this is over." The feathers on the side of his head and all down his spine ruffled, and at once the wind god had taken to the sky.

Jacob watched the silvery creature disappear into the dark. He was trembling all over, terrified both of the serpent that had threatened him, and of the outburst the rabbit just displayed. Fangs and claws? Where did those come from? Jacob turned his face into Tecciztechatl's chest and whimpered softly as he was carried inside. "What... What was that all about?"
Tecciztechatl sighed and carried Jacob inside and placed him back in the guest room. He sat down next to him leaving fairly large gap between them. "That was my little brother. He always was a spoiled brat. He and I have always been rivals all of our lives. I thought he had faded away with the other gods or a least found a mate of his own. Us gods at one time or another were worshiped by everyone so we weren't ever lonely. But as the times changed, people deserted us and forgotten about us. Some decided to settle down with mates. While the others just slowly faded away sad and lonely. We became only stories to people and legends. No one believed in us or loved us anymore. My brother has always been loved by everyone and worshiped the most. Then when his worshipers deserted him and the other gods left. His heart grew cold and hard. He felt lonely and hurt that he was forgotten by everyone. Because of this he can't find a mate who will love him back. So when he saw you he decided he wanted to take you from me. Get some rest it's late Jacob. I am sorry you got forced into this. I will remove the children in the morning and return you back to your life." Tecciztechatl got up to leave the room and return to his own.
It was such a sad story. Had these gods really had so much love and attention given to them at some point? Must be hard... having to deal with everyone in the world ignoring you. Jacob felt that heavy pull in his chest again. Guilt. It was true that he didn't want to be caught in the middle of a brotherly fued, but more and more... part of him didn't want to leave Tecciztechatl alone and so broken-hearted. When the god got up to leave, Jacob spoke up, "Hey, wait... Maybe..." The boy bit his lip. "Maybe all of this... isn't so bad. Maybe I just... haven't... given it a fair chance, yet."
Tecciztechatl paused in the door way and turned to look at Jacob. "Are you sure, you want to struck with me?." He stared at Jacob to be sure he was serious. "Alright, Jacob I will have you continue to stay here. You can go after the children are born in a week. I want you stay because you love me. Not because you feel like you have to or out of pity. Tecciztechatl sighed sadly as he looked away. "It would be better to be alone and sad. Then to have someone you doesn't love you back because of pity. Sleep well Jacob. I will be in my room if you need anything". Tecciztechatl left the room and laid down in his bed.
Jacob genuinely put forth the effort to try harder. Slowly, he let down the wall he'd built between him and Tecciztechatl. All the god's touching still made him tense now and then, but Jacob was far more open to conversation. He'd finally been given a tour of the manor and was surprised at how big it truly was. In fact, he was pretty sure that Tecciztechatl's magic made the manor much bigger on the inside than it was on the outside.

Another five days came and went. The half moon hung in the sky and Jacob looked full term with twins. Five more days and he'd come full term. The very idea made him anxious, but also just the tiniest bit excited. His belly was getting so big, though, and so heavy. The round shape put a lot of weight on his hips which often ached. Jacob frowned at the mirror where he saw the dark bruises on his hips and pelvis. "Tecciztechatl is going to think I'm ugly now..." the boy mumbled to himself.
Tecciztechatl was entering the room as he heard Jacob. He smiled as he entered the room behind him. "I still believe you are beautiful and sexy. How about a massage Jacob?. You look like you could use one." Tecciztechatl smiled and purred at Jacob and stroked his stomach. "They are going to be beautiful as well. Tecciztechatl noticed Jacob's worried face. "What's wrong you look like something is bothering you". Tecciztechatl frowned at the fact his mate was upset. "Don't worry the children will be born soon so then you can leave". Tecciztechatl gently massaged Jacob's hips and lower back. Tecciztechatl gently spoke to Jacob in a soft tone. "I am grateful you staying long enough to give birth to the children. After they are born, you can leave if you like. I won't come after you again".
Jacob gasped when Tecciztechatl lifted him up and placed him on the bed. He shouldn't have been so surprised. Massages were a regular thing around here. "It's not about that," he said while shaking his head. "I just..." Jacob found himself blushing. Even with those big funny rabbit ears, Tecciztechatl was quite handsome. The human was finding himself more and more attracted to the god every day. He allowed himself to feel flattered when Tecciztechatl paid him compliments. No one had ever really taken the time to tell Jacob how attractive he was before, and certainly not with so much sincerity.

The boy adjusted the sash below his belly, moving it enough to reveal the dark ugly bruises there. "I've been trying to hide these from you because... I thought if you saw them... You wouldn't think I was beautiful anymore."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimalist RPG Concept (Open) Velix 1 804 08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Velix
  role play ideas Maggie may 7 1,826 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: SecretEgo335
  The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz) Monkeypaws19 290 132,768 07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  The Forest's bride (Closed Rpg withLexLozar) Monkeypaws19 20 7,232 06-23-2013, 06:30 PM
  RPG ideas 2 Monkeypaws19 13 4,523 01-24-2013, 02:33 AM