Video Suggestions
I was considering doing a series of videos with myself padded. As well as showing my face and speaking. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in watching and would have any suggestions on what the content should be?
Doing household chores would be interesting. Interaction with other person like having someone to rub the belly or even massaging sounds cool too. Maybe labor pain videos or even birth? Hope these helps :)
I’m interested in seeing whatever you are comfortable doing.
Whatever makes you comfortable, but if I could suggest something maybe belly rubs and interacting with your belly/baby stuff like that. Whatever you see fit.
When I done a couple of videos, I didn't personally show my face or talk just because I'm quite a private person but each to their own of course. 

When it come to 'padding myself out', I basically used a series of thin pillows which were easily pliable. I found these were best for the most realistic-looking results. I could bend the hard corners and push them inwards so they wouldn't show through the t-shirt /shirts I was wearing. A few careful adjustments saw me able to position my phone in a position where I could film a few shots of me just walking around. By this you could see the 'pregnant belly' in situ from various angles. I'd move the phone from room to room doing this and then stitch the clips together. 

Personally, I prefer real bare belly (pushed out) pictures/videos and I also done this, after eating/drinking, using the same videoing methods. There were of course a few clips where I'd just be in one place, moving myself around as if I was studying my bump. 

If you're still up for making videos (I appreciate this is more than three years down the line, sorry!), I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them. 
I love reactions. Feeling the first kick, getting interrupted mid-sentence to react to a particularly strong punch, or flip, or contraction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Object birth suggestions? loveydovey7 2 2,498 11-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: loveydovey7
  Suggestions for Belly Realism Maiseulove 12 8,601 07-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Last Post: HollyWd
Tongue Birth video? Z_lastname 1 4,173 10-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: hongsebeibao