Closed Flatmates turned.... (w/ hockeypreg2)
Parker wondered what was holding him up and - well there was all kinds of scenario/accidents that could happen in the toilet. He took a moment more at the door of the toilet, his mind wandered off again at the imperceptable noise coming from wtihin. So what would he be doing...?

He just stood there for a moment, wondering. "y-you know... if you need help, I'm happy to?" he asked hesitantly. He knew Geno had no problem asking for his help, he just logically thought if he needed a hand from him from teh coach, he might need one as well from the toilet seat...?
Geno sighed and tilted his head back to look at the ceiling. "Yeah, man. I know. I promise if I need anything, I'll call for you. Can I please get some privacy for just a little longer?"

Things finally started to move and Geno hoped that Parker had listened because there were some things that he preferred to keep private. When he was finished, he levered himself up and washed up before coming out. Thankfully Parker was not standing there waiting for him.

Geno set a hand on the small of his back and waddled out to the living room. "Hey, so what's up?"
When Parker asked again, he was standing closer to the toilet door and this time could hear some tiny grunts and moan of Geno. He knew instantly what he was trying to do and... well, the blush returned. He was again sporting a tent. he was only grateful he hadnt' changed into his full suit yet or he would have stained his underwaer.

That groan! it resembled way too much like the grunts of a birthing lad.... he had seen enough in his vast collection of birth vids, but none was sounding as real - pain and endruance mingled together - and his cock was reacting to it quickly.

He had splashed his face returning to the kitchen, finished the meal he was preparinga nd sat the places. at least now he was returning to normal. "oh, i was just preparing lunch.... figured you might also want to know i'm heading out for a client's meeting in the afternon. Do you want to head out for dinner? or i coudl also come back to cook." he said. this would be the first attempt at something like a date, so he was nervous as hell.
Geno lowered himself into the chair with a grunt, sighing once he was settled. "Honestly, the idea of putting on clothing sounds awful. I don't think I could handle going out. Do you mind if we do dinner in?"

He rubbed his belly, looking at the food on the table. He wasn't even that hungry right now. It was common later in pregnancy; not much room for food. He let out another low grunt as the baby kicked him hard, causing the outline of a foot to appear near the top of his belly.

"You look really different without your glasses," Geno said, gesturing at Parker's face with his free hand. "I've never seen you with contacts in. It's a good look for you."
Parker bit his lip tryign not to let his disappointment show. it was just a casual dinner, so he shoudln't take the rejection too seriously. Much to his relief, he managed a natural smile. "it's alright. Dpeending on how early i could make it back, i might bring back takeaway instead of cooking. What do you feel like?" he asked, taking a seat himself.

He watched Geno closer and note the small wince when he pressed his hand on top of his belly. He wanted to reach out and rub the spot for him so much, then he heard the praise. "oh,... yea? thanks. i hadn't worn my contacts in front of you yet? " he asked with a shy smile, then furrowed his brows. "i guess i hadn't been heading to meetings long enough then... "

"take your time on the food... i'll have to go get changed." he said watching the clock. It was almost time and he wouldn't want to run late. Especially with the dressing up he need to do.
Geno picked at the food, taking a few bites. He got himself back to his feet and instead paced around the room, shaking out his legs and trying to stretch out his back. He was feeling pretty uncomfortable right now and went to grab a glass of water, taking a long drink.

The false contractions were coming and going frequently. He rubbed at his belly and closed his eyes, breathing his way through one of them. It was still not a real one, but they still didn't feel good.

He heard Parker come up behind him when he still had his eyes closed, breathing deeply.
The lack of appetite was apparent. Parker came up at Geno getting a little worried about him. he walked to Geno who appeared tired in the face. He had done belly rubs so far, foot ones sometimes, but never did on any other place. He sneaked up from behind and touched him on his lower back, holding him just above his hips and rubbed a few times on it. "i will be back soon. Take good care of yourself. Lunch's in the fridge." he said, really getting into the character of being Geno's partner.

He sighed and had to let Geno go. He quickly dressed up, making sure he was presentable. The suit hugged his arms rather nicely, showing off his broad shoulders and narrow hips. He took a final look and came back out. "i'm off. Leave the dishes Geno. I would take care of it in one go after our dinner." he said feeling oddly like bidding goodbye to his boyfriend. "Don't work too hard." he said bumping Geno's arms.
Geno sighed happily when Parker rubbed his back and hips. He dropped his head forward and closed his eyes, enjoying the brief massage. He was going to have to ask for that later. It felt too good not to.

He turned to look at Parker, his eyes widening at the sight if him all dressed up. "Wow, where have you been hiding all of this?" He reached out to tug on one of Parker's lapels, eyeing him appreciatively. "I had no idea you looked like that under your baggy sweats and hoodies."

Geno winked at him. "Good luck. I won't work too hard if you promise that you'll wear something nice tonight."
"You like how I look?" Parker's eyes lit up at the praise. "Thanks...." he lowered his head watching Geno touch his shirt, his palms just inches away from his chest. "I will wear something nice... can you bear wearing anything at all tonight?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes. "Alright I gotta go. I will see you in a bit." He smoothened out a strand of.unruly hair of.Geno's, paused for a bit looking like he wanted to kiss the.pregnant man, then left for the door.

It was a smooth day for Parker: perhaps because he had beenn in an incredibly good mood. Even his boss noted his "glow". The "i'm in love glow" that he teased about, which added onto the blush of Parker's. The meeting, howveer, still lasted long. It was almost 7 by the time he was dismissed and he hurried to find some decent takeaway to bring home. He came up the driveway and counted the window that opened to their flat: this is home.

He was all warmed up on the insides. With a goofy smile still on his face, he opened the door. "Hey Geno. I'm home."
Geno had spent most of the day working, pacing the apartment, and counting contractions. He wasn't sure he was in labor, probably not since they slowed and stopped for long stretches of time. Either way he was annoyed because he wasn't ready to be done yet. He wanted to enjoy Parker's fetish a little longer.

"Hey," Geno said, hands firmly planted on his lower back and belly arched out as he was in the middle of another waddle circuit of the flat. He hadn't dressed at all. In fact he was in less clothes then usual, down to just a pair of boxers that concealed none of his dick and stretched tight over his ass. "Uh sorry that I didn't get dressed. Me and clothes are kind of not getting along today."
WIth takeaway still in his hands, Parker was stunned and froze on spot when he saw Geno with only his boxers. His belly was not dropped yet so he was still able to see what was under, between his legs, the bulge that was clearly his dick and. As he waddled forward to greet him, still pushing out his belly, Parker was starting to have difficulty breathing.

"y-you.... yea that's fine. I-it's fine." he said, the stutter returning for a second. The flat was cold with how strong Geno had made the air-con be, and Parker was often times grateful for that since it helped him control his blush - and this time was no exception. "e-er...I've brought Vietnamese. Are you ok with soup and all?" he had avoided Chinese and fast food, weary of how they could cause heartburns. "A-and... i got you some ice cream." he added raising the bag in his other hand, walking pass Geno rather stiffly, his eyes fixated in front of him as he headed over to place the bags on teh table.

"It should be ready if you are. Do you feel more like eating?" he asked, unaware how close Geno was to him as he turned and nearly bumped into him. "Sorry!!" he apologized quickly, holding his belly with both hands. "i-i didn't know you're here..."
Geno put his hands on top of Parker's, keeping them on his belly. "No worries. I don't actually have to be that close to bump into you," he chuckled. "Vietnamese sounds good. I think that's light enough."

He moved Parker's hands on his belly, sighing a little as his belly tightened with another false contraction. They made his belly contract and lift each time, visibly changing the shape and feel of it under Parker's hands. Geno looked at his wide eyes and had to reassure him.

"It's not a real one. I've been having practice contractions all day. They come and go and don't really hurt that much. They're just making my back and hips sore which is why I've been walking around so much."
Parker shivered when Geno covered his hands over his. It was really some feeling to be really pressing into Geno's bare belly. His hands were tightly clasping the big mound when the contraction came. Parker widened his eyes at how much tenser the belly became. It was some strong contractions and he panicked a little thinking this was the real deal.

"y-you sure that's not the real one? coz it's feeling rather intense..." he said looking at Geno, worried. "that don't hurt much...?" he asked sceptically. his belly felt so tight and its shape changed so much, it was rather incredulous it wouldn't bring on some pain for the pregnant man. "do you want me to rub your hips?" he asked frowning. "Would that help? anything that would help with it?" he pressed wanting to offer some help to the guy. He sometimes felt ashamed how he was enjoying Geno's discomfort, getting aroused whenever he moaned in pain and endured through soreness.

"Let's try." he suggested, holding Geno by his waist, he urged him to lean forward so he would be holding himself against the counter, his butt jutting out sightly. Parker stood behind him and clasped his hips, kneading into his hip bones that had visibly widened since the Geno first moved in.
Geno positioned himself so he was leaning on the counter, turned so Parker could rub his hips and lower back. He moaned a little as Parker manhandled him, for the first time being forceful about what he wanted to do. Geno was definitely not complaining. He liked a little of that from a guy. Plus he was getting a back rub out of it.

"You can press harder," Geno said with a grunt, dropping his head down to his arms and spreading his legs a little more. His belly hung heavy and low under him. The back rub felt so good, Parker's hands squeezing his hips.
Parker planted his thumb into Geno's sacrum, rubbing into it while he sank his fingers through the sore spots of his hips. he was a runner so he just projected where he would usually feel sore after a long run onto Geno - assuming those were similar groups of muscles that were feeling pain. Swtiching to his knuckles, he sank them deep into his hips to get to the inner muscle groups. "like that?"

It was a bonus for Parker to see Geno in this position. he could almost feel the belly dragging down, pulling onto his back muscles. He took a step back, hoping he could see the belly dangling between his legs- that got to be one of his favourite position to watch someone labor amogn his collection of vids...

Rather disappointedly, Parker couldn't see it. they were way too close.. maybe later. He focused on his rubs again, moving his hands further up to get to Geno's waist, then came back to his lower back and his hips. It was very satisfying for Parker as well to have worked Geno up so much, there was only slurs of moans from the pregnant man.

this went on for a little while - and with one particularly strong grind of his knuckles, Parker released Geno. "time for dinner.. or things would go lukewarm." he shrugged. God knew he was starting to feel his trousers stretch again... those moans. god, they just went straight to his cock...
Geno felt like he was jelly now, Parker having gotten knots out that had been there for so long he thought they would be there forever. He didn't think he could move now. He just hummed happily from where he was resting on the counter, his cock throbbing in this boxers. He obviously couldn't see, but he could only hope that he wasn't actually flashing him at this point.

"Just drag me to the table. I think you broke me," Geno mumbled. "That was sooo good."
Parker chuckled out loud. "i thought you weren't the dramatic type...." he looked at the big butt right in front of him and suddenly felt more playful than he had been for awhile - these 2 months he was way too tensed up around Geno trying his hardest not to let the other man discover about his hidden fetish. He pulled him up and swooped him off his feet, lifting him up in bridal style and rather easily tugged the smaller man in his arms. Lucky for Geno, his big belly had concealed his erection rather seamlessly.

"you requested this service." he smiled at the man, carrying him over to the chair. "You get it." He put him down and pushed the chair forward, just the right distance away from the table so his belly would have ample space.

"i hope the pomelo salad would have aroused your appetite a little better than this morning." Parker opened each box from the bag, serving up the various dishes he had ordered.
Geno laughed as Parker lifted him, wrapping his arms around his neck. He was shocked that Parker *could* lift him. He wasn't exactly light at the moment. "My knight in shining armor," Geno teased as Parker sat him at the table. The blush crept its way down Parker's neck. "I had no idea you were so strong."

"Sorry about that," Geno apologized. "There's not a lot of room for food these days and sometimes I just don't have much of an appetite. I do appreciate that you make me food though. It's really nice to be taken care of."

Geno had to shift a little in the chair, repositioning his belly and his erection. Parker being able to lift him like that was hot.
Parker beamed at Geno. He spotted the blush creeping up his neck and - aside from the sense of achievement for showing off his strenght - he was also a slight bit cocky for FINALLY reversing their position. he wasn't the one blushing this time... and well, it felt rather good to have Geno clutching him around his neck, making them even closer to one another. "well.. i do work out. usually before you wake up." he flashed a bright smile at Geno.

"it's alright." Parker waved away his apology. " it's perfectly alright, i enjoy cooking for you as well. i am also confident enough in my culinary skill to know it wasn't because my food was horrible enough it destroyed your appetite." he teased looking up at Geno.

They both had to shift on the chair. to know that Geno was also blushing was doing tricks to his ego, and Parker bit on his lower lip feeling his cock jerked again as he recalled the feeling of lifitng the pregnant man up just now. it really was rather amazing... he gotta think of ways to repeat that later.

they fell into slightly awkward silence, but that was broken quickly by Parker, exchanging small talks as they started their meal. it was nice food, and a great change from their usual home cooked meals. "is there any particular food that would cause you discomfort? heartburns maybe? i just realised i never asked..." Parker scratched his head realising belatedly.
"Spicy stuff isn't great nor is really fatty foods," Geno said with a shrug. "But you don't really make stuff like that so it's been good. Just getting near the end is all." He rubbed the top of his belly. "I'm going to miss it. I don't mind being pregnant really."

Geno looked at Parker, licking his lips. "I think we make pretty good roommates. If I decided to do this again - " he gestured at his belly. " - and we were still living together would you be okay with that?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,549 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,079 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Best Friends Turned to Lovers with StrikerLiker Roxas Atlas 57 12,031 11-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker