Closed A Special Bond (With SnowWolf)
Name: Caleb Danvers
Pregnant: Yes
How many: One
How far: Eight months
Sexuality: Gay
Small notable information about said character: Caleb had been stupid eight months ago and got very drunk the next morning he woke up and there was cum all over himself and his clothes were all off. A couple weeks after that he started to get sick and found out he was pregnant. He decided to keep the baby and is currently living with his best friend/ roommate (Your characters name) and he’s helped support Caleb through all of this.

Caleb got out of bed after some effort because of the giant globe his belly looked like. He was sporting nothing but a pair of boxers and went to the kitchen to go get some food for his baby. He starts grabbing some random stuff from the fridge and mixing them together he talked to his belly “Hey you better be worth eating all this strange combinations of food you make me crave.”

He looked over and saw his roommate come into the kitchen “Oh hey man did I wake up or something?”

(We don’t have to do super long descriptions I only really did that because it’s the beginning of the story.)
Name: Duke Kowalski
Pregnant: no
How many: none
How far: -
Sexuality: straight
Small notable information about said character: Duke knew Caleb for years, when he heard his best friend got pregnant and needed a roof he extend a helping hand. Studying in car mechanic he would have to go for week sometime he would worry a lot about his friend and his baby well beings.

This morning he had a strange dream waking him up way too early on a day off. A bit grumpy he decide to prepare a nice BLT sandwich to start the morning in the right way when he saw Caleb waddling in.
'Nah..weird dreams did, how did you two slept ?'' ask Duke referencing to his friend and his soon to be born child
Caleb answers while placing a hand on his belly “We’ll I’m sure he slept fine as for me he decided to use my belly as a soccer ball last night and woke me up a couple times.”

He yawns still a little tired because of that and asks “What happened in this weird dream you mentioned?”
''well....this is going to be weird..but i dreamed i was carrying a child too, i was just as big as you are this morning'' Admit Duke, a bit embarrassed and timidly.

He couldn't help but look at Caleb belly enviously at time only to correct himself and look elsewhere.
Caleb feels his son kick and after he hears what Duke says he responds by saying “Wow that’s interesting, but it’s not like you’ll ever carry a kid your straight dude.” “You could get inseminated if you want, but I don’t think you’d like to do that either.”
*sight* ''i know, but seeing you carrying it like a champ i get curious on how it feels to have a little one grow inside you'' said Duke before taking a bite out of his sandwich.
(We never discussed this before, but how do they get the magical whatever?)

Caleb pats his belly “Well don’t worry maybe one day you could get a job as a surrogate if you wanna carry kid so badly.” “Though I have to warn you it isn’t as great as I’m making it look.” “I mean my kid like to kick constantly, my legs can be sore sometimes, and don’t forget the cravings I have.” “Plus you saw me when I was at my first month I didn’t exactly like the morning sickness.”
(perhaps a magic book one of us finds in a old bookstore)
''Trues it wasnt pretty too see...if only I could simulated the real thing before jumping into the surrogate business'' He said before finishing his sandwich and walk to Caleb, giving a quick belly rub '' be nice to your daddy ok ? ill take a walk in town, do you need something ? ''
(Okay sounds good.)

Caleb enjoys the rub and answers “I don’t think I need anything.” “I’m just gonna go take a shower and get clean have fun on your walk.”
'' thanks, dont fall in the shower ok ? haha '' said Duke jokingly ''but joke aside i got my cell if you need something'' he said before walking out.
Caleb nods “Don’t worry I’ll be careful not to fall and you know I always have my cell with me as well.”
*Dukes wonder off into the older part town and stumble into an old bookstore, and hour or two later he returned home with a big plastic bag with a large book inside*
''hey im back ''
Caleb is sitting on the couch watching TV when he hears Duke come back “You were gone for quite a bit I was just about to start worrying about you.”

He notices the bag in Duke’s hand and asks “What do you have there?”
''this might be crazy...but i think i found a way to solve my problem, check it out'' *pull the book out, revealing it to be a very old magic spells book*

'' ouff that thing is heavy, I heard people using spells to change there bodies to experience the impossible. this is where it come from''
Caleb looks at the book not really believing it “Isn’t magic not real are you sure you weren’t just cheated out of some money?”
'' well maybe, but well never know without trying and beside it was on sales 75 % off, its a steal.....now let see''
*He opened it up and start flipping the pages, until stopping at specific section*

''huh...thats interesting''
Caleb decided to try and play along “What’s so interesting?” He gets up from the couch and walks over to him.
''if im reading correctly, there is a spell to trap someone within your body and release them at will. it was used as a form of punishment but there a variant that was used for...pleasure reason'' said Duke with his reading glasses and rubbing his chin.
Caleb looks at the section “That sounds weird, but if you wanna try it out maybe you could do that spell on me so I can go in you.” “If it feels pleasurable then it probably isn’t that bad.”
''wait your in with this ? are you sure , i dont want to hurt you and your child'' said Duke worried

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf) bhdire8 256 19,800 02-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 728 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,555 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,892 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,072 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  special cases rp popop 6 2,389 01-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Last Post: popop