Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
Name: Rex
Appearance: 6', Dark haired, green eyes, tall but not overly muscular. Rex was an alpha werewolf who had lived with humans for as long as he remembered.  He had made friends with humans and had been very careful in concealing his identity. 
It was another full moon night and Rex just relaxed at home, letting his wolf form show for some nice moonlit free air. It wasn't usual that he indulged in this time of free spirits. 

Rex didn't pay attention to the time - he thought it didn't really matter anyway.  He wasn't expecting any visitors.  The longer he let himself relax in his wolf from, the more "wolfish" his brain would get and soon he would slip into pure primal mode, but he was home alone anyway and that wouldn't make a difference.  He yawned and was half fuzzy, stretching with his thick layer of dark fur as he sneezed.  He trotted down the stairs, wanting to laze around in the garden some more, when he picked up on some foreign scnet.

It was something familiar... but his wolfish mind was too far gone to register it.  It had been one of his closer friends... but by now he was all wolf, and any foreign scent meant intruder, and the wolf had tensed up going into attack mode. He was highly territorial, and there was something in that scent that had him hyped up... what's that, or who's taht... that sweet aftertaste...

his padded foot was soundless landing on the ground, he stalked his way to the intruder who was just stepping through his garden... who's this? Why would he know he had the spare keys stored at teh hidden compartment just outside of his garage. there he was, coming right in, and the wolf leapt forward to subdue the man....
Name: Lee
Appearance: 5' 8' , brown eyes, average sized. Lee had befriend Rex in high school as both were somewhat the solitary type and distant from their peer. two years back Lee left to work abroad in New Zealand...until now.

Lee was glad he knew the location of the spare keys in case he needs a place to crash in emergency, and after his old apartment was rent to someone else against his will he was in need of a roof other than his car. Tonight was fresh and it felt nice to walk around, yet Lee was worried he might invade his friend place in the pitch of darkness but his cell battery died so he couldn't call ahead of time.

He approach the garage where the key would be, somehow feeling watched.
(Oh i am not expecting you to be up so early ... and reply :) hope you got a smooth day at work!)

Rex didn't initiate an attack until the unknown man came through and closed the door behind him. He tackled him to the floor, his leap almost silent with the werewolf being top-notch hunter, aside from the thud of Lee hitting the floor. He tilted his head as he somewhat recognised this scent, the man's features were also familiar as it showed under the bright moonlight from outside the window, but it required too much of Rex's "human brain" to process it, and the wolf inside of him just urged him to sniff further.

The large wolf - which was like a huge dog in this darkness, sniffed around the neck of Lee and was soon overcame with another urge. He didn't want to feed, Rex had a full dinner just for that purpose, so all he wanted to do was to bite - but where to. He strangely was finding his primal urges calling for him to bite on a specific spot... a spot that would usually been the place where one place their breeding mark...
(thanks, i woke up early than i expected :D )

Lee was caught by surprise by what appear to be a humongous wolf tackling him to the ground. A mix feeling of fear and a 'holy shit' rush in his mind and he scramble a way to fight back or at least make the beast go away from his friend home.

A wrench ! he though as his eye dart to a left over tool on the side of the door. looking at the wolf,who strangely looked familiar he waited for the prefect shot to grand the tool and fight back.
(Haha that's nice ;))

Rex growled sensing the danger of a possible fight back from the human. He simply stepped down on the human's arms and essentially disarmed him - there was no way the mortal's strength could have fought against that of the beast, and he.continued sniffing. He could feel the light jerks and struggle under him and got annoyed. He decided to listen to his natural calling. On where the scent of the human was thr strongest, he bit down on Lee, his sharp teeth drawing blood and markef the human with his ancient werewolf blood, transforming the human.

It should go well... until it didnt. The wolf was infusing his magic into the human, a clean job, but then there was something in yhr human's blood that tasted different, almost alluring, one of his kind...
Lee shouted in pain as the beast bite him...but the pain quickly turn in another feeling that was foreign to him, as if something caught fire from inside him. he start to feeling his muscle burning, twisting and cracking, everything started to change as his body started to grow beyond human.

''what the hell did you do to me ?!?'' said lee as patch of white fur began to spread across the bitten area.
Of course, the wolf wouldnt be able to answer him, but in fact this had been the first time Rex change someone, and he looked on curiously at the change. He faintly remembered he was told the change would last for longer, and that some human.might not be able to endure through had they been too weak in the first place, but it seemed to this human that wasnt a problem at all. He licked away the trace amount of blood on his teeth - and already he was craving for that familiar scent - and the wolf in him decided he could lick for more.

Rex once again pressed forward and licked on the patch of fur, and growled again in annoyance because the wound on Lee had been healing quick. The relentless wolf pressed forward and licked again, grasping the precious few seconds of timr where the blood was still seeping through. He was ignorant of how his rough tongue dragged across Lee's newly formed mark and patch of fur would feel for thr human.
Lee body body continued to twist and crack as the wolf began to emerge. his muscle grow to the point his clothes begins to rips apart, revealing more and more hairy skin. His ears began pushing upward and to enlarge, his hand also start to twist and crack revealing claws slowly crawling out of his fingers.

''he...help..some..one '' tried to shout lee but his face began to push forward, forming a a more wolfish look.
As Lee got consumed by the transformation, there was little remained for Rex to do and he looked on, the alpha in him was happy that it looked like Lee waa going to transform into a lovely white wolf. He himself was almost pure black, except for a patch of white fur on his chest. He laid down next to Lee, watching curiously as the human twitched and turned.
As fur spread across his body, less and less of Lee human look was remaining as his have look more and more like a wolf. the remaining shred of clothes he had left final gave up at the last surge of muscle growth and his tail sprout out from his rear rip the rest.

Now naked and finalizing his new form, the wolf finally took over the remaining common sens he had left as he howled to the moon, with a tear coming from his left eye.
Rex was just happy he got a new partner. The wolf in him had been lonely for too long, though it's in their instinct to be laone while they grew up, he had reached maturity for far too long. With Lee's wolf fully formed, he happily came forward to sniff him, his alpha was satisfied as he gave out a pur at the newborn omega. He smiled and licked on his neck, his face, showing affection in everyway he knew.
the white furred omega was at first disoriented by the sudden changes, the attention from the Black Alpha male didn't go unnoticed as he licked the Alpha back, purring nicely.
The two just interacted, in fact, almost close to courting as they both chased each other and tackled a bit. Rex was a few sizes larger than the snowy wolf, and he cared for Lee while the smaller one was sometimes still confused with the new balances and anatomy of his body, sometimes wobbly and toppling when he made a jump. The 2 wolves got a great time together and as the moon slowly sank down the horizon, the two snuggled together, espeically Lee, who had been trhough a physical turmoil, was quickly dozing off.

Rex was, on the other hand, more experienced in this. As dawn light started shining through the thick clouds, he managed to carry - or more like drag - Lee upstairs and curled up together in teh spare bedroom. He didn't want his own bed covered with fur when he woke up...
Lee hasn't slept this well in years, was all of this a dream ? did he hallucinated all of this wolf change thing ?. those question remained unanswered as he wished to dream like this more often. One thing jump to him as he open his eye fully: 1. he was at someone else bed 2. he was hugging a huge furry pillow. as much warm and real the pillow was he had to get up. he shove it aside but a sharp feeling shot right to his tail bone, making lee squeal before covering his mouth. ''what was that ???''eh though. he shove the blanket aside and get up to the room bathroom.

Much to his shock, it wasnt a dream after all, his ear all furred and stood on top of his head rather than the side and saw his large white tail wagging behind him.

''Oh my god what happening to me ?!?!? '' said Lee as panic began to invade his mind.
Rex had gone out for his morning jog much earlier than Lee. When he left, Lee was still transforming back to his human form and the larger man was both surprised to see his friend - and somewhat felt happy it was Lee that he had attacked but not some other stranger. IF that had been a burglar, he would even have tos truggle whether or not to bring him to the police station. It would be a whole lot messier. Nontheless, he decided he would deal with it after his refreshing jog, and when he returned, he had taken a bath first.

While he was drying himself, he heard the squeal - and quick dull thuds and the slamming of door. Right, that should be Lee waking up to all the changes. He muttered a quick prayer in his heart, hoping this would go well, and knocked on the bathroom door of the spare bedroom. "Hey Lee? err.... welcome back? And, can I come in? I can explain all this..." He said, not knowing that this wasn't somethign he could explain either. He was expecting Lee to have returned to full human form, as he was told would happen for newly changed werewolves.
'' Rex ?!? is that you ? oh god '' Lee ran to open the door to his friend at the other side of the door. He probably found him passed out and brough him home but...how would he react seeing him looking like a monster the though. Rex was the only person he had back home that hasnt turn his back on him before leaving for New Zealand.

he open the door and said '' what happening to me Rex ??? '' he said holding back his tears, revealing his remaining wolf feature
"Woah?!" Rex was properly shocked as well seeing Lee's new form. He wasn't expecting this - at all. He pointed at Lee, staggeringly took a few steps back, and then jumped forward to hold Lee by his shoulder, and turned him. His gawked at the fluffy tail Lee was having on him, and just froze. A million thoughts crossed his mind, but none was enough to explain this. He turned to Lee's front again and looked at the perky snowy ears he got - they were pointing down now with Lee's increasing panic, and touched them very gently.

"woah..." Rex sighed in the amazingly soft feeling. His own fur had always been rough since he had become an adolescent, so he was foriegn to this smooth sensation. He sighed and regained some of his calm, and instinctively he reached out for Lee's hand. "Let's get out... I got some explanations to this, but not all.... "
''a-alright...eh'' Lee suddenly realising he was without clothes and he tried to hide his private bit , his tail move instinctively in the way to wide them.

'' do you have something i could put on ? i...i dont like to be naked in front of my friends'' stuttered lee in embarrassment.
Rex chuckled. "Oh yea... sorry about that... i forgot." He smiled glancing on the overall of Lee. "You looked... smaller than I remembered. Been good in New Zealand? Too much lamb you woudln't eat properly?" Rex said and hda to turn away so he wouldn't laugh at how Lee's fluffy tail actually worked in covering his crotch. It was fun and adorable at the same time.

"I only got some old tshirts... would sweatpants do?" He asked walking back into the bathroom, his clothes in his hands. He was a good few sizes larger than lee, and it was expected his clothes woudln't fit too well.
''i will, thanks Rex....*smile weakly *..ya New Zealand was nice '' Lee gadly put something on, finaly cover his naked a** but the tail got sort in the way at the belt area, revealing a bit of his rear end but the larger shirt hide it well

'' you said you know what going on with me, what make me turn into a human wolf ? ''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,447 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,519 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 756 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,165 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,432 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,483 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,827 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,455 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,639 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 195,460 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421