Open Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW]
Bug 
Many horror stories and superstitions haunt the shadowy grounds of Moon Grove forest. Tales of sightings of creatures from horror stories and nightmares that hunt and attack any unfortunate soul who wanders the forest after dark.

However such tales invite the bold, the skeptical, and the idiotic to wander and explore the forest.

Night falls as the shadows begin to creep in and the wind blows with an eerie howl with the stench of evil carried on the breeze.

Your night in the woods has just begun.

[Put in a character description and your reason for wandering the woods and what creature you want to prey upon you. {If you have no preference, say "Any"}]
Character name: Tsuki
Sexual orientation: Straight
Description: Tsuki is a young blue haired, blue eyed woman who is new to the nearby town. No one had told her about the eerie forest that was not too far from there, since she had not met many people yet. On her way home, she tried to take a shortcut through the forest; where she promptly got lost. The more the wandered, the deeper she went into the foreboding woods.
(no preference for what's in the forest watching her)
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
She is suddenly blinded by the streak of a flashlight shining on her from the shadows.
"You lost, miss?" A voice in the distance calls out.
Tsuki shielded her eyes when she saw the light cutting into the heavy fog, "I-I am! I thought I would be stuck here forever! Do you know how to get out?" She asked, trying to see who it was that was speaking to her.
I try to reply when I can, and am usually fast. If I'm going to be away for a while, I'll let you know here. Also, because of the sporadic nature of my irl job, I may suddenly drop off the face of the planet for a while without warning.
The man with the light smiles and approaches her. "I sure do! I am the caretaker of these woods, after all." He places a hand on her shoulder and starts to gently guide her along. "This way. Follow me."
He seemed nice enough. Tsuki nodded and followed along with him, "you have no idea how glad I am to see someone who knows this place," She said in relief.
Suddenly Thunder roars across the sky and the man looks up. "Ahhh shit... looks like we have a storm brewing. This way." He brings you to a humble little house in the middle of the woods. "In here." He says, bringing you the door. "We can wait out the storm here."
Tsuki nodded and went into the house, "I guess I must have really got lost," She said softly.
"Don't worry. This place may be old but it will keep us safe and warm from the weather." He says as his hand travels lower down your body.
"I hope so..." Tsuki said. When she felt his hand creeping towards her hips she tried to move away, not wanting to yell at her potential savior for what might be just a simple mistake.
Character name: Jaxon
Sexual orientation: Curious
Description: A tall male (6 foot 3) with a slim toned frame. His skin tone is a light brown, his septum pierced. His eyes are a dark brown and his hair is a curly dark brown, dyed at the tips and roots with a honey brown. He wears a headband that is blue and resembles space, which requires him to tie it rather than the stretchable headband.
Reason: Like most young individuals with a curious mind willing to believe the tales are just hoaxes and something not to be afraid of, he wanders through the forest with a couple of friends. They end up getting lost down the line, but he still has his camera. Maybe there's enough footage to prove the theories wrong.

He hadn't lost track of time. Rather he lost track of his friends. He was positive they were fine though. It wasn't long ago he heard their voices. Of course he called out to them, but they were either attempting to prank him by the tones in which they sounded before. They had a terrible way of screaming in fear. He browsed through the memory of the camera, resting his back on a tree as he waited for them to find him. The tree itself was big and he did send the text off telling them where to meet in case they forgot.

((Hope this is alright.))
(07-16-2016, 09:49 PM)Tsukihime Wrote: "I hope so..." Tsuki said. When she felt his hand creeping towards her hips she tried to move away, not wanting to yell at her potential savior for what might be just a simple mistake.

"Let me get you a drink. I insist." He says with a surprisingly charismatic smile.
"O-Okay," Tsuki said. It was a little bit too dark for her to see that clearly, but a drink wouldn't hurt.
He brings back a drink for both you and him. He hands you your glass. "Here."
"Thank you," Tsuki said and accepted the drink. She sipped the drink while she looked outside.
Shortly after she drinks it, she feels her body getting strangely aroused
Tsuki felt oddly tingly and warm. Everything seemed to shoot pleasure into her body, "I-I think I need to lay down," She stammered. She staggered to the bed that was in the cabin and lay down. She felt like she was overheating. Tsuki began to unconsciously tug at her pants, her body needing some love.
You see the man suddenly clutch his chest and begin trembling. "Ngh! Yeah... I can show you... to your room." There is a prominent throbbing bulge in his crotch
"O-Oh. Thank you," Tsuki breathed. She felt so hot in her midsection. She managed to get up from the cot in the main room and followed him to the bedroom. She was feeling lightheaded then, and was having a hard time thinking.
As you lay on the bed, he closes the door as you lay down.
"I'm sorry... he can't wait anymore... it's not my fault... forgive me!"
His body starts to bulk up and his clothes tear away as his skin turns a strange errie orange color and large tusks begin to jutt from his mouth. Then his massive erection tears open through his pants as he lets out a bestial roar with eyes like hellfire.

"Yes! She will do perfectly!" The creature utters, his voice distinctly different from your savior's. He starts to make his way toward you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,898 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,462 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,703 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 105,971 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,610 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,499 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 547,799 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,398 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,795 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,553 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22