Open One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person)
To those who know of the movie One Stormy Night or as it's more known as Arashi no Yoru ni, a story/film/animated series about a wolf and a goat who become friends. Now I've never read the book but I have watched the movie where both characters seem to be male; as the book never made clear which gender Mei was, so the movie made them a male while the series made em a female. At the end of the movie, Mei and Gabu reunite in a new land just past their old home and while Gabu suffered memory loss for a little, his memory does come back before the credits roll.

The plot for this rp is to focus on the two after that and them exploring their new home however Mei ends up expecting Gabu's pups and the two struggle with coming to terms with this along with how to be parents for the oncoming litter.

(I know there are seven books in the series but we will not include those in the rp. THe rp follows the movie version's ending as that is the version I am most familiar with. I need someone to play as Gabu and we will not rp out the birth or sex scenes.)

Mei's floopy ears twitched as they opened their bluish purple eyes as the morning sun hit his face. A yawn left the goat as they rolled over and stretched on the cave floor. Looking around, they tilted their head somewhat confused. NOw where was Gabu? The wolf was usually here when he woke up. Where could they possibly be? Rising to his hooves, the small animal moved to the entrance of the den and looked around outside. The morning dew was still on the blades of grass as the sun wasn't high enough to dry it up yet. All their gaze found was the lush grass, some flowers, and trees in the distance.

"Gabu?" Mei called as they stood there. "Gabu?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
bump)

Bump)

OOC: Good evening! I'd like to join this thread because Arashi no Yoru ni is my absolute favorite. Actually... the word obsessed comes to mind for some odd reason. Anywho! I hope you are still up for this Role Play! I'll pose just in case. Oh yeah, one more thing. As I understand after some obsessive and exhaustive research for more material on Arashi no Yoru ni, I believe the seven books written for Arashi no Yoru ni are what's in the movie. They were all short stories for children's book

IC:
The Wolf, however, was not anywhere near in sight as it both seemed and smelled. Only the birds chirping away on the morning sky could be heart as they fluttered sharply in carefully aimed zig zags that looked too dangerous for a simple land mammal. The spot in where Gabu had rested lay cold as ice, a clear indication the fanged beast had been up and about hours prior to Mei's awakening.
(So sorry this took me forever, been off of the site for a long while but i fyou are still about and willing, we can continue this. ^^)

"Hm...well that's odd." Mei commented, more to himself than anyone.

A hoof tapped the spot that Gabu seemed to fancy sleeping in, cold. The stone hadn't been disturbed by a body for some time. Well then..where could Gabu go? Ears gave a small twitch before the small goat started to leave the cave. IT shouldn't be hard to find his wolf after all, they were good friends and could probably notice each other form across a field if the situation arose.

Leaving the cave, the warmth of the sun hit his pale coat and he gave a smile. At least it was going to be a lovely day. Moving along, at a simple pace. He pondered if he should still shout out to Gabu or to just wait till he got a little away from the cave to start doing that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,020 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,713 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,044 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,059 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,286 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething