Roleplay Archives Section:
Exclamation 
Hello All!

As you may have noticed, there is a new forum section labeled "Roleplay Archives".  Let me give you a general run-down of what this forum section is for, its purpose, and what you can do with it.

For starters, this section is [LOCKED] to User-Posting.  This is to prevent users from posting in it and causing general chaos.  An archive is meant to store old/defunct/finished roleplays but still be available for anyone's reading pleasure!  It's also a measure to keep things neat, organized, and to declutter pages and pages of old RPs.

How Old Does A Thread Have To Be In Order To Get Into The Archives:
- Three Months from the last posting date.  So, for example: 10/8/2018 is the last date one has posted in the thread - the thread will remain in the *main* roleplaying section until 1/8/2019.  The reason for this is so that if someone is just on a short hiatus, they can return and resume roleplaying with their partner(s); we do not want people worrying that if they go inactive for a week, suddenly their thread is gone and they will no longer be able to play it again.

Can I Request A Thread Be Moved Back to Resume Roleplaying:
Absolutely!  If you should return from your hiatus and you and your partner(s) all agree that you would like to continue roleplaying, all you have to do is ask an administrator or moderator to send it back to the main roleplaying section.
Humbly we ask that you give a *direct* link to the roleplay when you are PMing us, this way we can easily find it and send it back.  It would be tragic to send the wrong RP back and have to search for more than one thread - yours, and the one just moved that didn't belong to you.

These are the main things that need to be said for this new section.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer any and all questions/comments/concerns to the best of my ability!
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush) riderstrongforever16 211 14,401 01-24-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16