Closed Jethro & Jacob: The Series Roleplay (Closed with justpush)
A New Sitcom
This Roleplay is My 2nd One...
(We start already or do you prefer later?)
It's Up to you....

You have a say in when we start this series....
We can even start now
okay
Who starts? And where does the plot begin?
We can start after we wrap things up on Birth Center

This could be the continuation of Jethro & Jacob's New Life together as Family...
Okay, sounds great
(I will write like you hah)

Episode 01

after hospital: Jacob didn't contact Jethro. He couldn't look at him. He wanted love, but not one where a partner has many other men. He had difficulty holding the children, he knew it would be hard for him. He had to find a job that would not require leaving the children alone. Then he decided. He became a surrogate. A month after the birth of the triplets, he was artificially inseminated with monthly money from clients, he rented a house. He did not know, however, that it was opposite Grantham's house.

Jacob Green: Come on, little ones ...
* entered the house with a pram with children *
*At Jacob's Rented House*

Austin Mahone: Babe i can't wait to introduce ourselves to our new neighbors...
Jethro Grantham: Hello New Neighbor... My Name is Jethro and this is My Husband Austin...
Austin Mahone: Hey There...
Jethro Grantham: And these are My Sons & Daughter;
Jethro Grantham: they are; Nate Grantham, Pete Grantham, Emma Heck, Liam Heck, Savannah Heck, Kyle Heck, Sawyer Grantham, and Luke Grantham...
Austin Mahone: And What's Your Name?
As soon as he noticed the entire Grantham family on the doorstep of his house, he wanted to get as far away as possible.

Jacob Green: Hi Jethro, it was nice seeing you guys again and now I'm sorry but I'm tired. * closed the door in front of their faces *

He grabbed the pram and took the toddlers into their cradles, pondering the consequences of his actions. It's bad that he moved opposite his ex-lover, but what could he do. He wasn't going to move anymore. Besides, he was in the early stages of pregnancy.
Jethro Grantham: (Knocking on the Door) Come on Jacob open the door and let us in...
Austin Mahone: Yeah why didn't Jacob tell us that he was moving in next door to us?
Jethro Grantham: (Knocking on the Door): Come on Jacob just open up... Something could be wrong?
Austin Mahone: We are not leaving until you open the door and let us in...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah we are your neighbors so just open the door and let us in....
Jacob Green: Sorry, I don't feel like company. Go now...
* looks at the little ones, avoiding looking at the door *
* with his free hand he massages the still invisible flatulence *

After a while, Greg - the doctor who performed the artificial insemination procedure on Green - appears at the door of Jacob's rented house with flowers. He liked the younger boy and is willing to go on a date with him.

Greg Sanchez: Are you looking for someone? * asks, noticing the Grantham family outside the door *
Jethro Grantham: Please don't be stupid and let us in...
Austin Mahone: Come on Jacob we want to talk...
Jethro Grantham: Yeah Let Us talk to you..
Jethro Grantham: Samantha, Chase, and Nate Greene Daddy's Here so let me in....
Jacob Green: They're not your kids, so give me the hell out! * he shouted, no longer having the mental strength for this sick situation *
Jacob Green: And his name isn't Nate, but his name is Zack!

Greg Sanchez: Why are you bugging Jacob? * asked again feeling ignored before *
Jethro Grantham: Jacob I think I made a Huge Mistake so can we talk somewhere alone?
Jethro Grantham: So Jacob I think i made a mistake leaving you in your situation...
Jethro Grantham: So i am here to say Sorry for causing you alot of heartache...
Jethro Grantham: And I was a Stupid Fool to let you go...
Jethro Grantham: I did go back to Austin but There was NO Feelings there anymore..
Jethro Grantham: Because Jacob it's you I Love and it took me this long to finally figure it out..
Jethro Grantham: So Jacob will you accept My Apology?
Jacob Green: Austin is with you and he is your husband. And suddenly you confess your feelings to me. You didn't even try to find me before! You...

* tries to find the right phrase, but feels pain in my stomach *

Jacob Green: Au!

Greg Sanchez: Jacob?! Whore! What have you done? He cannot be nervous in this state!

* took out the spare wrench Green had told him about earlier and burst in *
Jethro Grantham: Jacob Babe you okay?
Austin Mahone: Yeah Jacob are you okay?
Jethro Grantham: Nate & Pete get the younger kids back home...
Nate Grantham: Okay Dad...
Pete Grantham: Okay Dad....
Nate Grantham: Come on Emma, Liam, Kyle, Savannah, Sawyer, and Luke let's go home...
Jethro Grantham: George i can help too I was a Former Nurse afterall...
Jethro Grantham: Jacob i need to confess something... Me & Austin NEVER divorced....
Jethro Grantham: When I was having sex with you I was still married to Austin...
Jethro Grantham: I was going to file for divorce with Austin before you caught me in a lie...
Jethro Grantham: Jacob I am so sorry I lied to you... I was worry that if i told you the whole truth you might not want me so that's why i lied...
Jethro Grantham: George i am sorry I just want to apologize to Jacob for my lies and behavior.. I am trying to be a better person here and i didn't want to cause Jacob anymore harm...
Jacob is silent, massaging his belly

Greg Sanchez: Man, take it, don't talk, you better bring a glass of water for him
Greg Sanchez: Jacob, I'm going to have a anal exam, so please take off your underwear

Jacob Green: Well...
* takes off his pants with boxer shorts *

Greg Sanchez: Okay, relax. I'll be gentle...
* puts on gloves and puts his hand on Green's crotch *
Jethro Grantham: Okay...
Jethro Grantham: (Comes back with the Water) I am back with the Water....
Jethro Grantham: And I am sorry again because I didn't want to cause anymore pain for Jacob...
Jethro Grantham: Because Jacob it's you that I love because When we kissed back then I Did felt a Spark between us...
Jethro Grantham: And I was being so stupid i lied to you about My Exes and some of my kids....
Jethro Grantham: Jacob i promised to you I will be honest to you from this day on...
Jethro Grantham: And this time I am actually going to divorce Austin because when i kiss him I felt nothing... That means that spark i had with Austin is long gone... and Jacob i am also sorry that it took me this long to finally decide...
Jethro Grantham: And George FYI we was Engaged before My Daughter Emma rated me out to Jacob...
Jethro Grantham: Jacob I do want to marry you so can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C A change of life (close with justpush) Rain 119 2,230 04-24-2024, 03:43 PM
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,335 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,868 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  O Hope I never lose you. (w/ justpush) Kingreon 5 580 03-24-2024, 12:05 PM
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,598 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,070 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,343 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart