Open Mpreg Treatment Center
(Open to Everyone)
"Hey Cairi, I think I hurt my arm" I replied
Name: Dr. Morgan Kingsley
Pregnant?: yes. 15 weeks with "twins"
Additional info: Morgan has had an affair with one of his patients a while back. They are still secretly dating but Morgan found out he got pregnant and has hidden it well. Only one nurse within his staff knows about this situation since they are both trusted friends and colleagues. ( anyone can be the patient and anyone can be the nurse if you want ^^ ). Morgan believes he's carrying twins but little does he know it's triplets. Now Morgan is trying his best to keep it a secret until he can properly break the news to his secret lover before it's too late and before his disapproving Parents find out.

Dr. Kingsley sat at his desk, going over his files of patients quietly. "Hm...I wonder if I have any deliveries today? Hm....looks like a line up of injuries. " he muttered.
"Okay, let's- oh, hey, Morgan!" She smiles at her colleague.
Dr. Kingsley looked up from his paper work to see his colleague. "Ah, Cairi hello." Morgan smiled, taking his glasses off. "What's going on? I only just got in 5 minutes ago." He said, "barley enough time to look over the flies."
"It seems he's injured his ulna. He's about 21 weeks along."
Dr. Kingsley nodded. "I think I'll head out there then." He suggested getting up.
"Alright." We go out to Aaron. "Aaron?" I call.
"Oh yes, I'm Aaron." I get up and walk to the nurse and rub my pregnant belly, with my uninjured arm. "Oh hi, Nurse Cairi."
Dr. Kingsley followed, looking around to get a quick glimpse at his other patients before looking back at the two in front of him.
We walked over to a room, while I waited for the Doctor.
She smiles at you. "Do you mind if I check your blood pressure, honey?"
Dr. Kingsley followed suit. He lifted up his clip board drawing down some quick notes.
"Sure" I replied to the nurse.
"So..may I ask how you ended up breaking them, your ulna ?" Dr. Kingsley asked, looking at the patient.
"Well I was cleaning my roof when I fell off my ladder, I know I should be more careful when I'm this far along." I said placing a hand on my pregnant belly.
"Well, do you mind if I do a check up of you both after ms Cairi dose her blood test?"
"Blood pressure within range, Doctor." I smile and take the cuff off. "A little on the high side, though."
"Ah yes of course." Kingsley chuckled.
Name: Dr. Alexis (Lexi)
Pregnant?: No
Additional Info: Lexi has been working at the Treatment Center since she got out of college. She specializes in Labor/Delivery and Neonatal Care. Lexi works well under pressure and is an extreme perfectionist.
Danny’s cheeks grew red as he saw Morgan walk out to get a patient. He limped back in his chair despite his pressing bladder. He hoped Morgan did not notice him there. He felt awfully huge and was in a lot of pain from his pelvis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 130 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  O Surrogate center for males Roselockheart 2 482 01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 709 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 819 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 276 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 843 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 586 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,292 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 9,358 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM