Open Mpreg Treatment Center
(Open to Everyone)
Lexi came in and saw Danny sitting awkwardly in a chair. She went over to him. "Hey Danny. What's wrong?"
Danny looked up at Lexi “oh, uh” he grew a bit embarrassed “I just need the restroom but I’m hurting too badly to get up” ever since the car accident he had fractured his pelvis and carrying 6 babies was too much for him. He had his legs widely spread which caused even more pain. He was always uncomfortable to say the least
"I can help you," Lexi volunteered. "Or I could get someone to get a catheter in for you." She smiled. "Or we could go all natural and I'll just bring a bucket."
*i go to the other rooms to check on it he patients*
Name: Joel
Pregnant?: Yes. 42 weeks with 4 babies
Additional info: All of the babies are 10lbs each due to being past their due date and 2 of the babies are breech but Joel doesn't know that yet.                                                                                                                             Joel waddles into the clinic, huffing and panting softly from the effort of heaving his swollen belly around all day. He goes to the receptionist and tells her his doctor's name and that he was scheduled to have his labor induced today
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Cairi finds Joel in the main area and give to him, offering a shoulder to lean on. Here, honey.
(06-16-2019, 06:07 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: Cairi finds Joel in the main area and give to him, offering a shoulder to lean on. Here, honey.

"Thank you" He smiles at her, one hand still cradling his belly while the other rests on Cairi's shoulder
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Dr. Kingsley excused himself to go over to the bathroom. Once he was positive he was alone he stumbled into an empty stall to throw up the second time all morning.
Danny laughs a bit at Cairi's joke. "I think I just need to get up," he feared that he was legitimately going to pee his pants. He began to push himself up very slowly, "ohhhhh," he groaned as more weight was put on his pelvis with the shift in gravity, "ohhhh," he groaned again desperately trying to reach the bottom of his belly for some relief.
(Is this still open (
Name Alex
Age 19 going on 20 his birthday in a day
Pregnant yes with large quads almost dued
Extra info he's was in a car crash his right leg in a sling
Alex lays down in the hospital bed he's been there for days and he's about to turn 20 the next day he groans softly as he started to have a contraction as he been having them on and off all day he trys to push the button for a nurse to come in
Name: Alice
Pregnant: No
Extra Info: she's midwife

She approached Alex with concern.
- You okay?
Alex looks at Alice"I I think I'm in labor I know I in a sling but I don't want any surgery please
- Come on, it'll be all right, I promise. - She said and grabbed the cart where the boy sat down.
When they arrived in the room, she helped him sit down carefully and put on his patient pajamas. When they finished, she put on the gloves.
- I need to see how far you are. Widen your legs. It might hurt a little.
He groans softly in pain trying to move his right leg "can't move my right leg it's still hurts from the crash miss
- Wait, I'll help.
She spread both her legs slowly. She spilled some lube on her glove and told Alex to breathe deeply. She put her finger in the pregnant man's hole.
Alex breathe deeply moaning softly his face turns red "s sorry doc
- Only 4 cm. Your waters are gone?
He nods his head yes he was upset that he is only 4cm "yes ma'am it did not to long ago
- Why don't you take a walk or take a shower, dear? If you need something, press the button. - She patted him on the shoulder and smiled.
She's on duty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 130 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  O Surrogate center for males Roselockheart 2 481 01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 707 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 818 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 275 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 843 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 347 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 586 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,291 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 9,357 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM