Sadass's method
So I just recently developed an actual method besides stuffing a blanket up a camisole. This method is for bigger, weighted bellies.

Materials:
-One skateboard helmet
-a blanket (any thickness is good)
-Sandbags or water weights (weight varies depending on preference)
-One nylon camisole
-One slightly tight tank-top

Put your sandbag or water weights inside of the head of the helmet. Then, wrap the helmet in the blanket by carefully folding it over the helmet. Make sure the smooth side is where the curve of the helmet is at. The edges get stuffed inside of the helmet. Place the helmet on your abdomen, making sure the front is facing up towards your breasts or pectorals to look like a realistic pregnancy bump. While holding your belly in place, put the camisole over your belly. Then, take the tighter tank top and place it over the camisole to secure the top of the belly. To secure the bottom, wear maternity pants/belt or sweatpants over the belly. Finally, put on your favorite shirt or dress and done.

Tips and notes:
-Thicker blankets can enlarge your belly while thinner blankets retain the original helmet size

-DO NOT use dumbells like I did. I used two 5 lb dumbells for this and tried walking with my belly. Darn things kept on slipping out of the bottom and the hardness hurt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orbeez method cyanide30 15 18,376 05-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: cyanide30
  My Method (air inflation) Roundfox123 0 1,063 03-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Roundfox123
Photo My Method Expectant 14 9,943 01-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method SupernaturalR 12 8,282 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
Heart Refining My Method KrocodileKrew 2 2,595 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: AnnePregum