Closed Lone Survivor w/ michime
Cassian Murphy could barely believe what the mission had come to. It was supposed to be a simple scouting mission, but it had taken a turn for the worse, attacked by an enemy ship. Cassian had headed to the escape pods after getting directions from the captain to do so, but due to the force of the ship being blown up, many crewmates couldn't get to the escape pods in time, or their pods were caught in the explosion and destroyed. "How many life forms are in the area?" he quietly asked the pod's AI. 

"One," it replied.

"Just me?"

"Yes, sir."

And so, Cassian was the lone survivor. His pod drifted aimlessly through space until the AI detected a planet, beginning to guide the pod towards the planet for landing. Cassian emerged from the pod once the AI deemed the atmosphere safe wandering into the foliage in front of him. He tried to stay as quiet as possible, green eyes scanning the forest as he detected movement nearby, the hair standing up on the back of his neck. The humidity and tension made him sweat, blond locks sticking to his forehead as he definitely saw something shift through the trees.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The ground beneath the explorer's feet shook before the earth opened up with a massive boom and a groan almost like a giant woken from a deep slumber behind the planetary intruder. The ground split apart creating a wide, crescent mooned shaped maw that quickly devoured the escape pod as something dark and large darted out of the forest in a cresting wave formation that headed right for the newcomer.  It seemed as though the planet itself wanted to trap this new creature between the advancing force of the forest and the newly created cavern. 
Cassian turned when he heard something behind him, staring as the escape pod vanished as it was swallowed. It took a moment, but Cassian realized he needed to run as a tentacle shot towards him. He ran the opposite direction as quickly as he could, weaving through trees in an attempt to gain some ground between himself and the massive maw.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Running might have been a way to escape if the forest hadn't decided to trap the poor creature.  Four gigantic trees slammed to the ground one on top of the other building an unscalable wall right in the escape path as the maw closed in and stopped just far enough away to create a small island large enough for one person.  Strange, lush vines spouted from the tree wall as the tentacles unfurled from the mouth. 
Cassian stared in awe at the trees as they fell down in front of him, planning to attempt to scale him (even if it didn't work) when he realized the maw had stopped right behind him. He sighed shakily as vines pinned him to the trees and tentacles came from the mouth, knowing he was likely done for. However, Cassian struggled against the vines, not wanting to just give up.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The vines tightened pulling Cassian flush against the rough bark of the tree wall while a mysterious white film began to ooze out of the trunk. Several thin pink tendrils slithered in the ooze worming their way toward the warm heat of the trapped creature.  The ooze and the tendrils touched Cassian at the same time the ooze moving over the limbs as the tendrils searched for open holes. 
Cassian let out a weak whimper as the tendrils and ooze began to explore his body, melting away his clothes. As terrified as he was, he began to feel aroused, trying to fight it back, assuming it was aphrodisiacs coming from the ooze or the trees.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The tendrils moved upward over Cassian's collar bones to his neck then over his jaw and spread toward his mouth and nose.  Two tendrils found their way into his nose worming their way deep into the warm sinus cavities before they stilled and began to pulse emitting a wonderful scent for relaxation.  Several others hooked into the corners of the new creature's mouth before they entered and spread over the strange pointy nubs in the hole while they teased the warm, very moveable fleshy piece in the center. 

The ooze traveled down over the hips moving toward a very warm heat source that hung down and away from the main body.  It surrounded the heat source before making rippling wave motions as it traveled along and found a very small hole at the tip. 
Cassian choked for a moment as the tendrils went into his nose and mouth, soon taking deep breaths of the calming scent as the tendrils filled his mouth. The sensation was nice, although odd, and he was beginning to relax. He couldn't help but moan around the tendrils in his mouth when they lined his hips and prick, rocking his hips.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The tendrils seemed pleased with the responses they got from the new creature as they increased the pulse rate releasing more scent.  More thin tendrils slithered along the trunks coming from both the right and left until they found a small hole on each side surrounded by some fleshy flexible piece.  These pushed their way into these strange holes following a tube that lead to a strange membrane. The tendrils stopped the membrane, gave it a few pokes, and then gently wiggled under the bottom to find another channel.  They kept moving along wiggling and probing until finally they came to curled up pathway and let out a series of small electric pulses. 

"Are you comfortable?"  A voice from inside Cassian's head asked in time with the pulses. 

The ooze lipped at the small hole in the creature's lower shaft before it created a small bubble and pushed downward opening up the hole.  With the hole open, the ooze slowly probed downward traveling inside the amazing warmth. 
Cassian panted, nodding numbly at the question. He felt the ooze moving throigh him, twitching slightly as he came closer to coming. "Who..." he tried to ask, talking around the tendrils in his mouth. "Who're you? Wh-what d'you want with me?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I'm the planet you landed on," the voice answered from inside his head.  "I can read your thoughts so you don't have to try and talk," it explained as a few of the tendrils began to lap at Cassian's tongue almost like they were trying to kiss it.  "You're very beautiful, warm, a good host for the life that makes it home here."  The tendrils in his ears emitted comforting pulses. 

"You like the feeling of having your dick filled with Novim ?"  The voice questioned as the ooze moved deeper into Cassian's shaft making a bubble every few centimeters.  "You want more?" 
Cassian gasped as more bubbles formed in his shaft, bucking his hips slightly. "What do you mean by host?" he thought, beginning to return the "kisses," almost attempting to teach the ooze how to properly kiss.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Breed," the voice corrected as more tendrils pushed into Cassian's mouth, over the tongue, then down the back of the throat.  "You will breed every species on this planet.  Right now, the Novim are making its way in your shaft while the Liavat are in your mouth, nose, and ears."  The Liavat let out a heavy spurt of its scent and pulsed. 

The Novim continued its way down creating bubbles in the narrow space that bulged the shaft like internal piercings until it reached a split.  It moved along the upper curve until it reached another split surrounded by squishy tissue.  "I think you like this," the voice purred as the Novim took both paths.  One lead to a open sac while the other followed a small duct over a hard bone.  "You like being filled like this," it said still moving along this internal path until it dropped into the testis. 
"Breed?!" Cassian responded, becoming alarmed quickly, beginning to struggle again before the Liavat let out another wave of scent. "I don't have the right parts to breed," he told the voice, letting out a moan at the feeling of the Novim spreading through his nether regions. "I feel... I feel odd."
✨don't look at my sin✨
The voice chuckled, deep and low, in Cassian's ears sending sensual pulse along the Liavat.  "You don't need certain parts for me to breed you.  All I need is for you to open up to me and you've already done that."  And to prove the point, the another wave of ooze emerged from the tree to form a hard long nub that rested against the curve of Cassian's back.  "You want me inside you, my breeder.  You want me to fill up every hole of yours, don't you?"
Cassian let out an embarrassing whimper at the hard nub against his back, trying to stay strong and deny the urge. However, his ship was destroyed, his pod was gone, no one knew he was here... He had no choice but to succumb, and hoped it wouldn't be as bad as the training movies portrayed it. "I do."
✨don't look at my sin✨
A manly chuckle filled Cassian's mind as larger Liavat vines wrapped around his ankles before slowly pulling them upward and away from each other bringing the breeder's knees up to the shoulders.  The larger vines supported his weight as his feet left the ground.  "You're mine," the voice left no room for argument as the vines lifted Cassian's entire body upward and over the new nub.  "You're mine and you are never leaving."  It explained as the vines adjusted Cassian so his hole lined up with the tip of the nub then slowly pulled him down. 
Cassian didn't struggle as the vines pulled his body in different directions, moaning as his hole was intruded by the nub. He thought that this experience would be awful, but due to the scents and the aphrodisiacs, it wasn't so bad. He wanted it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The vines lowered the new breeder down onto the nub a purr filling the tendrils as the warm heat surrounded the growth.  "Such a good warm place," the voice cooed as the nub spread Cassian's hole and pushed upward into untouched places.  "I can fill you up so much.  So many holes and places to reach."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Beastly Beauty (Closed w/Michime) Klayko 25 2,618 01-21-2019, 04:19 AM
Last Post: michime
  Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime) SRuiz 163 28,792 12-01-2016, 06:39 AM
  C Bred by Monsters(michime) Terumi.y 2 919 10-28-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Terumi.y
  Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) Regifortis 326 60,848 02-25-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Regifortis
  C Call of the Wild [michime] SimonBrownMpreg 167 28,060 01-15-2016, 12:46 AM
  Slime monster (closed with Michime) mpregisamazing 13 3,143 01-06-2016, 08:00 AM
  The Ancient One (Closed with michime) SeanWoods221 116 17,657 12-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221