Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime)
Synopsis: An amateur hunter has accomplished a task that most hunters did not: ridding the mundane world of a particular supernatural shapeshifting species. At least, he drove them on the verge of extinction. On his travels, he finds himself stopping at a bar in the mountains, where things get a bit heated for him.

Scott was driving his truck up the road for the winter alone. Normally, the male would have probably spent a time like this with the family, but they were responsible in a way. If they had not desired him to be a bit like his older siblings, the 25-year old would have listened. That was why he had the desire to always prove himself, but no more of that. The male would continue his little streak he earned over the past year by perhaps driving the last of its kind off the face of the earth. That was something none of them and the clan accomplished. 

His pick up truck came to a halt in the Canadian mountains. He was not in an immediate rush, so he could take a slight break at this bar that his blue-green eyes came across. He hopped out the truck, adjusting a red beanie over his brown hair before stepping out. He never saw the place before, but he had never been that far in the mountains either. Judging by the cars piling up however, it had to be a popular place for truckers and other travelers. Fortunately for him, he grew his beard out during the winter which hid his youthful appearance away. That spared him a lot of trouble at times when getting into places and most assumed him to be under 21.

The male began to head inside, stopping to look at his phone. Seeing several missed calls from his family, he turned the device off and opened the front doors, some weapons hidden under his blue coat just in case trouble would arise. His earrings was even etched with a few surprises as well.
A large man with full sleeve tattoos stood in front of the door. 

"ID, please," the bearded man asked before letting anyone inside.  The bar was a very popular place and the owner didn't want to get shut down because some underage idiot managed to get inside. Right now the place was almost packed to capacity with truckers, travelers, and regulars. Plus the bouncer never saw this guy in here before and he needed to take very precaution.  "Leave the weapons in the truck."  He pointed to a white and red sign to the right of the door with the words 'NO Weapons allowed' printed in large letters. 
WYou The male asked for an ID and one was given, just not the actual one. He asked for him to remove his weapons, which only raised suspicion because one, they were concealed and two the figure never bothered to even examine him. So, Scott simply turned away and got out of sight. He could get in under the bouncer's nose very easily. While he would like to smack the figure in the neck and take him out for wearing markings that looked similar to the one he wore as the family crest on his right forearm, he was just a human and not worth his time. 

Scott found himself walking away and scaling one of the trees nearby enough for him to jump on the roof. When his brown boots landed on the roof, he smirked and went into the bar through the roof door, only after picking the lock. After sneaking past a couple of faces, the cocky male found himself sitting at the bar.

He enjoyed the scenery. It was a bit dim, the television was on a football game. It even had the smell of cigarettes and the cheesy country music playing. It sort of reminded him of the family at the ranch, but the male drove so far from the south to get away from them. He lit a cigarette and asked for a beer. He thought the beverages were just plain awful, but he was in the mood for nostalgia, while keeping his guard up a bit.
The bartender, an older man with a greying, short beard and eyes so blue they were almost purple filled a beer stein with the beer on tap then passed it to the customer.  The long sleeved flannel covered his arms to the wrist so if he had tattoos, no one could see them.  He watched the newcomer for a moment then started a conversation. 

"You new around here?  Haven't seen you in here before?"  His voice had a gruffiness at the edges that told of wisdom.  "What brings you here?" 

The bartender looked around at the other patrons with a smirk on his face.  The tables and chairs were filled with men of various ages, shapes, and sizes but everyone seemed to know one another. 
Scott thanked the bartender and smiled partially. "Is it really that obvious?"

He was positive that there had to be others travelling through the bar that were not native to Canada, some more than likely being there for the first time just like he was.

"I'm just travelling through for the holidays. Grandparents decided that Ottawa was the choice for Christmas, so I'm just towing up some essentials they forgot and needed somewhere to stop before resting at a hotel." It was a lie, obviously, but he had gotten so good at telling them, especially when he needed to head into infestations and nests. "So I take it everyone here are just locals or something?"

He noticed the man's eyes. They seemed strange, but maybe the lighting played a part in the matter. Either way, as he took a sip of the beer, his eyes looked at the thin glare it reflected and he noticed there was a heavy abundance of men there. He seemed to fit in slightly, but he hoped he did not wander into a gay bar. That would certainly be a strange turn of events.

"So what kind of food do you serve here?" He set the glass back down, part of his hunter's tattoo revealing itself under his coat's sleeve.
The bartender nodded with a slight wave of his hand.  "Yeh it's pretty obvious."  He tugged on his earlobe.  "Not a lot of jewelry around here.  Not everyone is a local but we all know each other."  He nodded as three men came to the bar and served themselves a beer each.  "That's going on your tap, Lenny.  Mo and Tuck got the last two rounds." 

The shortest of the men, Lenny he must have been,  raised his glass in agreement.  "Just close me out at the end of the night, C."  He called over his shoulder as he walked away. 

"See what I mean?  Everyone knows everyone else in here.  It's one big extended family around here." He said as he turned his attention back to Scott.  "You're traveling alone for the holidays through this area?  Are you familiar with it? 

The bartender glanced down at the revealed the ink then back up at Scott's face.  "Hamburgers, nachos, and fries right now."  He answered. 
Scott watched the brief interaction among the three men that arrived at the bar and then looked back over to the mysterious and middle aged bartender.

"Dully noted..." he found himself tapping at the square studs in his ears, reminding himself that they were there, but that did not matter. At least he hoped not. He was a bit itchy for the triggers to his strapped pistols underneath. "I'm really not, actually, but my family thought I couldn't handle it, so I'm kind of proving them wrong. I've been following a GPS, so there's that maybe. Just need to find somewhere to rest for the night."

They believed he was getting a bit too cocky. Maybe he was. His last conversation with his father was a bit cruel after all, but the coot had the habit of constantly trying to compare him to his brother. It seemed like the old man and his older brother did not succeed in a massive genocide so much that the council wanted to see Scott in a week's time. He finally noticed part of the Celtic mark poking out and cleverly pulled the sleeve up while reaching for his wallet.

"I think I'll get the burger and fries. How much do I owe you?" He looked closely at the man and began to wonder. Not enough to cause him to become a bit alarmed, but was it possible he was what he was looking for? The reports said the nest was bit higher up in the mountains, but maybe this man was something else. There were so many of them lurking around after all.
"You're following a GPS up here?"  The bartender gave Scott a pitying look.  "Dude, I don't want to tell you how to drive but GPS got more than one person killed here up.  There ain't hotels close here but we have some rooms if you want to rest for the night." 

The bartender waved to a group of four men as they got up from their table.   "Hey, you!  Sit your asses back down!  You got two more hours before any of you are ready to drive!"  He stared at the four until they all sat back down.  "Sorry about that but no one can leave here if they ain't sober." 

"Burger and fries will be fifteen," he answered as he wrote down the order on a little pad.  "Be right back.  Gotta give this to the kitchen."  He moved around behind the bar then disappeared around a lightened corner. He came back a few moments later with a slight smile.  "You looking for someone, buddy?"  He didn't like the way Scott seemed to be casing the joint.  "If you're going to start trouble..."
"Maybe..." he smirked. "But I figured it was better than having to proven wrong...anyways, a room would be great."

The way these people seemed to move at some of the slightest movements he gave. That certainly was not suspicious. He rolled his eyes a bit before drinking the beer again, only after the bartender left to relay the order. Maybe he was wrong, but the male had a risky life for his age. He would not cause anything unless he was well within his reasons.

"No..." he spun the the beer around in the glass before taking another sip from it. "Just a bit cautious. As you said, following a GPS could get a person killed, so maybe..." he looked up at the bartender. "I'm just a bit on edge, but not here for...trouble."

He smiled a charming warm smile as when the food was ready, Scott handed the bartender the money.

"So do you have a name? I don't feel comfortable just calling you bartender or what have you."
"I'm Benny," the bartender answered as he held out his hand.  "Sorry, forgot you should introduce yourself to strangers."  He joked.

He took Scott's money, moved to the register, then ran up the order.  He counted out the change then returned to Scott and handed him the change. 

Benny looked around the bar at all the patrons.  "You're not here for trouble?   Do you want the room to have some kind of crazy sex?  Because if you are, the rooms are not big enough to two grown men.  Now the showers might work but they ain't private." 
Scott gripped the hand with a firm grasp. "Name's Scott, Benny."

His head tilted a bit partially, eyeing the male suspiciously. "Sex in the public? No offense, but I don't see any women around for that, but thanks for the men in the shower offer. I wouldn't want something unfortunate to happen." He chuckled a bit cockily. "I think I'll leave it to that I just need a room for the night and I'll be gone come sunrise."

At least some kind of suspicion was confirmed for the male. Enough to keep his guard down for the time being, though of course, there would be trouble from him. It was enough, however, to want to keep him secluded to his room for the night. He rose up from the bar after eating and having another beer.

"I think I'll go on and take the room now."
Benny felt Scott's strong grip as they shook hands.  "Guess you didn't realize this was a gay bar when you came in?"  He asked with a wink.  "No big deal."  He brought his hand down after they shook and motioned for Scott to move down to the end of the bar.  "Rooms are 50 a night."  He explained before he bent down behind the bar then came up a moment later with a key labeled #2.  "We got one room available since the other one is already booked."  He shrugged.  "It's not the Ritz." 
He snuck in of course, but he could play it off for the time being.

"I suppose I didn't. I saw some parents with their kids parked out in the lot and assumed they had just come from out here. No sweat though. I guess the bouncer should have been a sign though." He followed the older man to the end of the bar, shaking the effects of the beer a bit from his mind as he handed Benny the cash and took the key, though he looked at the man's eyes again and then looked around at the other men of various large sizes. There seemed to be something alluring to their gazes.

"Mind showing me to the room?" He looked around and could only see the the makeshift dance floor, the arcade, the bar itself and some stairs. "I just smelled cigarettes and made myself right over here."

It was a ruse. There was something strange about the man before him and he couldn't just let it slide for the time being. If he could get him to the room alone, he could make his move. From his estimation, probably all the men in here weren't human. That was a bit cute, he thought; all of them hiding away in the mountains a bit close to the area he was about to hunt down the last strange shapeshifter. He could kill them all and report back to his family and clan the moment he was done. That sounded like a plan.
Benny gave him a look like he knew that Scott was lying but didn't say anything about that.  He knew a family with kids didn't just leave the bar.

Since he had Scott's cash already, he walked Scott up the stairs and stopped at a door. "Dude, if you want some ass, just tell me.  I got condoms."  He remarked when he saw the way Scott looked at everyone in the room.  "Or if you're in the mood to bottom, no one here would say no to you." 

No, Benny wasn't shy because he couldn't be up here.  If you wanted something, just ask. Benny unlocked the door to reveal a narrow hallway to one door on each wall and an open communal bath at the end.  "I'm in 1."  He explained as he made the short trip to the #2 door.  "Bathroom's at the end of the hall as you can see."  He handed Scott his key then started down the stairs.  He stopped when he was about half way down.  He shook his head and decided to give Scott one more warning.  "Don't cause trouble here.  The men down there know me and, we will take you down and throw you out." 
What was with this man and constantly asking for sex? Was his mind really that deprived.

"The last thing I want is sex from an older man." He rolled his eyes, walking towards the door. When it was open, the man gave him some kind of warning again, to which the twenty-five year old sort of let him have it.

"Do I look like I want to cause trouble?" He raised one of his eyebrows and laughed partially, yet arrogantly. "Halfway through our conversation, you've been asking me up and or hinting at it, about having sex to which I keep turning you down. That sounds like sexual harassment to me. If I wanted to cause trouble, I would have done something already, so let's leave things where they are. Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you."

He slammed the door behind him, locking it, saying "Good fucking grief" to himself as he looked at the room. He had to admit it did look nice and cozy, the temperature at a perfect setting that was not too hot, but just enough to keep the room at a slight chill. The way he preferred it. He began to probe the room in its entirety, checking for any possible sign that it was rigged. The room had become a mess and then it became organized once more as he took his coat off, revealing two pistols on straps and a long knife. The tattoo on his right arm was also fully revealed, the marking faintly resembling a snake, the scales on it marked a certain pattern to detail which part of the Hunters his family belonged.

He sighed as he lit another cigarette, a form of peace filling him as he was away from what he was ready to write off as just some perverted freaks with nothing to them other than being horny lumberjacks and truckers trapped on the frozen mountains. When he was done with his assignment, something he was told not to go on after doing more than enough, he was not stopping back here to this place for anything.

He put the cigarette out and took the guns off his buttoned navy blue long-sleeved thermal shirt. He opened the drawer, hoping to find the Bible at least, but instead there was the essentials every hotel usually carried: Soap, Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrush and Toothpaste all neatly wrapped and air-sealed. They were the typical brand name materials and when he opened them to be on the safe side, the seal was not broken until his doing.

"Suppose I could brush my teeth..." He kept his knife concealed in his khaki cargo pants and walked out the room. He was not taking a chance in the shower. Not with that man hinting at open sex in the bathroom. The thought made him shudder as he headed inside the bathroom with the toothbrush, the paste and a cup to rinse his mouth out. "At least the bathroom doesn't look like it's run down either..."

He really hated going in places like that. This one seemed like it was recently new however, so he went to one of the sinks and began to run the hot water, rinsing the brush off before putting the paste on it and beginning to brush his teeth.
"That little fucker," Benny growled as he walked down the stairs to the bar.  This was still his place to run and it would be open for several more hours.  He wasn't the one that kept looking at all the men in the bar like he wanted to eat them.  Scott was the one that kept looking around like he wanted some action.  "Probably some stupid kid," he muttered to himself as he took his place behind the bar. 

He wasn't dumb or trusting.  He lifted open a small panel at the bar to reveal an even smaller screen.  He ran this place and he wasn't above putting Nanny Cams in the guest room and bathroom to make sure no one stole from him.  He watched Scott undress and growled when he saw the weapons.  "That fucker brought guns and knives into my place.  Who the fuck does he think..."  He stopped when he saw the tattoo on his arm. 

"He's a damn hunter!"  Benny slammed his fist on the counter, thankful the music on the jukebox covered his outburst.  He hated hunters, every creature in the bar and in a 100 miles radius hated them, and if one of those fuckers was in his place, he would handle it.  He moved to kick the asshole out when he saw Scott pick up the toiletry packet.  He stopped and grinned.  The hunter had no idea what was in store for him.  He watched Scott brush his teeth with a smirk that revealed a mouthful of very sharp teeth. 

The male took a swig of hot water and let it swish around his mouth before he spat it out thirty seconds later. It was not like the Listerine, but it still did the job. He wiped the water off his face and began to examine his beard. If he did not dread the possible arrival of any more of those lumbering fags nearby, he would maintain the beard from growing out of control by using the knife, but he was already under the influence and smoked twice. The male had a buzz and high presently, which did not allow him to notice that he was beginning to feel a bit more laxed.

He walked out the bathroom door and soon began to stagger back to his room, the male thinking that he was probably just a bit exhausted than he had let on. He did travel for a while after all. He opened the door to his room and kicked his boots off, the male closing it behind him as he found himself laying on the bed, a hand fondling his body as he gave a slight drunken smile.
Benny watched Scott on the monitor and watched the hunter fall drunken into his bed.  The drugs would take full hold soon and then they could make their move.  He studied the hunter on the screen and how he fondled himself with a drunken smile.  Yes he knew Scott was close now.  The hunter had a nice ass, the man had to admit as he traced the nice curve of the bubble butt.  When he saw Scott's eyes closed on camera, he decided it was time to tell his boys who exactly the newcomer was.  He held up his hands and waited for the din of the crowd and the music of the jukebox to quiet. 

"Boys, we have a special guest upstairs," Benny explained as he motioned for the bouncer to lock the bar door.  "I'm going to close the kitchen and the bar now and once we get everything cleaned, we are going to show him a good time." 

The crowd clapped before Benny motioned for them to quiet down again.  "That's not all.  Our special guest is a hunter.  He has the tattoo on his arm.  Call your men.  Let them know what we caught.  Tell them to come and bring any one the Hunters ever hurt." 
The male was very well resting, beginning to have a couple of dreams had his earrings not sent a shock through his body thirty minutes later. The male scowled and drunkenly fell out the bed. That only happened when he was...drugged. The shock would travel through the body to attempt to prevent the toxins from spreading further, but who would do such a thing? He really did not have to guess. That Benny character really had it all over his face. Either way, it was made to prevent the drugs from continuing the effect, not stopping it immediately. Scott would have to try and work the rest of the toxins out of his body over time. He groaned as he grabbed his coat and put it over the guns he strapped back to his body. Maybe he was right about the man after all.

He staggered down the halls slowly catching his balance here and there in an attempt to not fall over. When he began to head down the stairs and open the door, he noticed the music had stopped and the bouncer was at the door. The male cursed mentally as he had forgotten all about that man.

"I uh...I need to go..." he said to the male, slowly walking his way towards the front doors, attempting to leave.
"You ain't going nowhere, Hunter," Benny hissed as his big, burly body filled the space at the end of the stairs.  He opened his mouth and hissed letting the drugged man see the sharp teeth.  "You think you can come into a monster bar, and just leave?" 

As he spoke the rest of the bar patrons showed themselves.  They appeared behind Benny lining up to stop the hunter from leaving.  Some had clubs in their hands; others had guns and knives, and all looked like they wanted a pound of flesh.  They didn't care that Scott was drugged in fact that were pretty happy about that.  They wanted to taste his blood, his fear,  and they weren't going to let him get away with the numbers he killed. 

"You got nowhere to go, boy," Benny shouted up the stairs, "surrender gets you out of here with the least amount of hurt." 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,937 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,094 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,746 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8