RPG ideas 2
1.) You get lost into the woods and are found by the guardian of the forest. Who is looking for a mate to bear him children.

2.) You are kidnapped by a cult to given to their god as a male bride.

3.) You wake up lost in a maze with a creature hunting you down. You are not only running for your freedom but your virginity. Because if the creature captures you. You will have to become his mate forever.

4.) Each year in your village one of the young men are chosen to be offered up to the dark lord who rules the village. When the male is chosen a black carriage is seen at his home and he is never seen again. The carriage is at your home.

5.) You are given up by your village to become the bride to it's protector for the sake of bearing him a strong son.

6.) You go on a date with the most wonderful man you even had met. Then when you get back to his home we reveals he is a certain creature. (Your choose of the creature)

7.) You are dared to spend the night in a old temple that has been abandoned for years. But instead unknown to you it's haunted by a ghost of a warrior who plans to come back into the world by being reborn though your body.
These sound like fun :3 find me on yahoo if you want to rp one or two... yxkittenxy
Sure! Would you mind doing it though e-mail or on here? I don't have Yahoo IM,
Email or on here is good. :) just shoot me a message or email ^^
On here is good if you are alright with it!
sure message me now if you want I mean we are both online :)
I am online now!
can't message you because you're messaging ability is disabled :P
Oh! I don't have YAHOO IM. Please e-mail me at ewongsing@yahoo.com to start the rpg.
okay sent you an email.
Ooooooh, I'm loving number 7 :D
I've been debating whether or not I should reply to this and....I caved.

I wouldn't mind rp'ing either 2, 4, or 6 and since you don't have Yahoo IM (and I do), I will leave it up to you where we do it (though I wouldn't mind doing it on here).
(01-23-2013, 09:20 PM)VoxPopuli6003 Wrote: Ooooooh, I'm loving number 7 :D

Hiro frowned in his sleep as he dreamed once again of his past. He woke up and muttered under breathe. "Damn that whore to hell." He had been trapped as a ghost for 1000 years. After his death, he remained trapped in the temple being force to watch his friends and family age and die. They were able to pass on while he remained trapped. He needed a strong young male's body. He had been waiting in patiently for years for one to show up. Once he had the male he would entered into his body and become flesh and blood once more. Then he would be reborn from the male's body in the same manner a woman gives birth. He was woken from his thoughts as he hear voices outside the temple.
(01-23-2013, 10:59 PM)star478 Wrote: I've been debating whether or not I should reply to this and....I caved.

I wouldn't mind rp'ing either 2, 4, or 6 and since you don't have Yahoo IM (and I do), I will leave it up to you where we do it (though I wouldn't mind doing it on here).

Sure. Just let me know if there is a certain creature you want to impregnate your character and what your character looks like. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimalist RPG Concept (Open) Velix 1 806 08-25-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Velix
  role play ideas Maggie may 7 1,827 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Last Post: SecretEgo335
  The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz) Monkeypaws19 290 132,786 07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  The Forest's bride (Closed Rpg withLexLozar) Monkeypaws19 20 7,238 06-23-2013, 06:30 PM
  RPG IDEAS Monkeypaws19 236 92,930 04-30-2013, 02:53 AM