special cases rp
This is about men who get pregnant with more than six babies and are sent on a train to go to a special hospital that specializes in big numbers.

INFO
Name
How far along

Name Sam
Age 19
How many 8
How far 7 months

Sam walked up the small steps onto the train even those steps were very difficult for him he quickly got out of breath as his small figure could hardly support the bursting belly infront of him. He found his seat and lowered himself down he was panting but happy to be off his feet. His massive stomach pushed his legs far apart
Name Kevin
Age 23
How many 10
How far along Just reached 8 months along.

I lumbered onto the train via the small steps that I couldn't see because of my gigantic belly. I puffed and sweated a little as I made my way towards an empty seat and sat down, my garguantuan belly separating my legs. I was glad to finally get off my feet, placing my hands on my belly's surface. "Phew, I'm so glad that I can sit down..."
I looked over at kevin. Hello I greeted
Name Matthew
Age 26
How many 15
How far along 8 and half month

I get on the train slowly Use my both hand to support my huge belly
I looked over at the guy that said hello to me and I waved back to him. "So, you're in the same predicament as I am, I take it?" I asked as I motioned to his massive belly.
I sit down on the seat
I nodded and laughed a bit. Unfortunately. I tried to move a bit in my seat alrrady feeling uncomfortable but i couldnt manage. I looked over at kevin. Hey there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,495 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,575 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,960 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,194 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221