Orbeez method
After seeing the Orbeez method talked about on here I thought I'd give it a try. I like my bellies big and weighty so after a bit of experimentation I managed to get a 27lb belly out of the whole ordeal.

seriously this is a great method and it feels amazing. It gives me an excellent arch and the perfect amount of waddle. As a bonus, the belly keeps me nice and cool- which is lovely since I run hot. I followed the procedure from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94pOveI8R7o

It is super simple and really easy to do.

I'll attach the results.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looks great!! you could pop any min it looks!~ :D I had a interesting scarry experince with a orbee once! lol
(03-14-2019, 01:07 AM)MPT! Wrote: looks great!! you could pop any min it looks!~ :D I had a interesting scarry experince with a orbee once! lol

lol I'm definitely nervous about it popping. but so far so good! the buns are definitely no where near done yet- I've got some more padding to put on for sure. it would be nice to keep it on forever ^_^
You look AMAZINGGGGG Cyanide! Impeccable job! Do you chat with people on here? Id like to chat with you
(03-14-2019, 02:28 AM)Animekistune Wrote: You look AMAZINGGGGG Cyanide! Impeccable job! Do you chat with people on here? Id like to chat with you

I'm still fairly new here so i've only had a few interactions. you're more than welcome to send a message. i don't rp all that comfortably/well, but at the very least i can do friendship
You've inspired me to want to add more orbeez to my existing orbeez belly!! I think mine weighs around 9lb - what are you using to hold such a heavy belly in place? I have a bump band and I am not sure it would take it!!

Josh
Whoaaaa, I've never heard of Orbeez until returning here - silicon bump aside, I might have to try this too! O.o
Looking good, Cyanide!
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(03-14-2019, 09:17 AM)joshlg_uk Wrote: You've inspired me to want to add more orbeez to my existing orbeez belly!! I think mine weighs around 9lb - what are you using to hold such a heavy belly in place? I have a bump band and I am not sure it would take it!!

Josh

I have an army of shapewear that I used to hold everything up! 3 pairs of shapewear shorts and a compression tank top. it's still a bit on the sagging side even with all that.
I mostly wear a belly when i'm lounging and doing homework though, so I don't really worry all that much about it sagging a bit. I actually added a few more beads and brought the weight up to 30lbs-- I might need to get better shapewear lol.

Though I heard one piece swimsuits can hold a lot of weight up. I would go for sports swimsuits though instead of casual ones.
Really nice job! Your belly is huge and perfectly shaped.
It is also very low, you look ready to pop any minute! Good luck!
*Sings* Does your belly hang low, does it wobble to and fro! That is an amazing belly. I used to do the same with punching balloons just full of water. Orbeez weren't around back in my day!
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
Awwwww... Please, let me kiss and hug that cutest belly x3

(do you upload more images like these?)
Did you put the orbeez in the balloon before or after you put them in water?
(04-22-2019, 01:08 AM)Roundfox123 Wrote: Awwwww... Please, let me kiss and hug that cutest belly x3

(do you upload more images like these?)

thank you for the sweetness ^_^, I have more on my tumblr. that's mainly what I use. you can PM me for it
(04-24-2019, 01:28 PM)jsmith09 Wrote: Did you put the orbeez in the balloon before or after you put them in water?

I have done both! my suggestion is putting them in before. for the beads that I bought the formula was 1 liter of water for every ten grams of beads. 1 liter is around 2.2 pounds, and I was going for a 25-30lb belly. sooo knowing how much water I needed meant i could just fill liter put the beads in first and fill to the desired weight.

if you first put them in water, you need to blow up the balloon and then do a song and dance as you try to get the beads into the balloon while there's air in the balloon. it's meh.

my suggestion, if you're like me, is to get a base belly weight, and if you want to adjust just make sure to use clips to tie off the balloon. that way you can always add more beads later by blowing the balloon up with some air and doing like the video shows.
This is so amazing! What kind of balloons do you use? I use punch balloons most often, but I am not sure if it is strong enough...
(05-05-2019, 05:38 AM)BoyWithADream Wrote: This is so amazing! What kind of balloons do you use? I use punch balloons most often, but I am not sure if it is strong enough...
i went into a michaels and bought two 36inch balloons that i assume are normally filled with helium or air. I put one in the other and only filled the thing a fraction of the way full.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Time to try an Orbeez belly! BigSwollenBelly 2 2,747 08-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Last Post: BlueLust
  My Method (air inflation) Roundfox123 0 1,062 03-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Roundfox123
  Sadass's method sillysadass 0 1,466 01-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Last Post: sillysadass
  Orbeez in a punch balloon joshlg_uk 7 2,270 01-22-2019, 04:08 PM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
Photo My Method Expectant 14 9,934 01-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method SupernaturalR 12 8,281 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
Heart Refining My Method KrocodileKrew 2 2,595 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: AnnePregum