Closed The Kingdom's Heir
[Closed w/ (lovespregnancyRP)]
Henri was startled having been caught by Adam. He blushed. "I'm sorry. Princess was hungry and wanted some sweets." At the mention that he can eat some more, Henri beamed and opened another of those sweets, moaning in satisfaction as he did. He'd definitely like more since he had been craving for them for a while now but he didn't want Adam to sacrifice any more of his possessions. "We'd love that dear but I don't want you to sell your sword for it."

It had been on his mind a lot of times, and as he looked at Adam wishing their baby to be healthy, Henri thought that he could bring it up this time. "Love, how far do you plan to travel still? I'm just worried that if we continue, my pregnancy can become very inconvenient and I just want to have our princess grow healthy and strong. We can't continue like this for long, Adam." Henri leaned in to hug Adam. He was growing concerned for the health of the baby. Maybe it was time they settle; maybe it was for the best.

"I'm sorry. You've been doing all you can to support the three of us and here I am doing nothing but complain. I'm really sorry, Adam." It was probably brought on by the hormones plus the fact that he had been very hungry a while ago that he was like this. Henri was so worried of what will happen to them that he'd got emotional.

(I was thinking they'd travel a little more until they found a small village they could live in. They could mix in with the people, still being careful of being found out, and live peacefully there like Adam can get a job there and Henri can help in shops too. Let's wait until Henri's a bit bigger, say six months, then they'll get a threat that'll force them to move again? what do you think?)
( yeah just a little bit longer I'm starting to feel super bad for them)

Adam frowned " only a little bit longer will find a nice village and will settle down find a house I'll get a job and will have a little garden in the front you could sell the veggies at the market and will make enough money you can have all the sweets you desire just a little bit longer I'm sorry" he said and leaned to kiss Henris cheek rubbing his bump and holding him close.

Adam didn't sleep much longer before getting on the horse and taking off to travel some more to find a village for Henri.
( :) )

"I'd like that, love. Thank you very much! Thank you for understanding! I and baby can hold on for a bit longer." Henri also gave Adam a kiss in return, joining third hands to rub his bump together.

Henri, now having a fuller stomach, was let to sleep as Adam continued their travel.
They went through two more towns before settling in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Adam sold the horse and wagon was able to buy a small cabin with they money. He got a job in town as a laborer working in the field and helped Henri with the garden.

Adam came home each day tired from being in the field but always made sure Henri had eaten and would cook for him if he hadnt " I can make you some soup and make some bread does that sound good love?" He asked smiling
Henri was amazed by the efforts of his love. True to his words, Adam had them settled into a nice village and all was peaceful for them again. He tended the garden they had and the vegetables they'd grow he would sell in the market. Henri was happy since being settled had them properly accommodating the demands of the growing baby.

By now, Henri had grown so big that it was obvious he was pregnant. He was still in the fourth month just nearing the fifth, but the villagers were very kind to them, often asking about the the baby.

Henri had just gotten back from selling vegetables and was tired. He had been resting on the couch when Adam came home. "That would be lovely, love. I'm sorry I haven't cooked yet. You must also be tired." Henri slowly stood up and went to the kitchen with Adam. "Let me help you with the bread."
" get the dough out and I'll start on the soup" Adam said and started mixing ingredients and getting the soup ready. Adam had learned how to cook by Anna and made sure his husband was always full and never hungry. Now that they had money Adam always came home with a small present.

Adam pulled a small bag of caramels out of his pocket " for you my love" he said smiling and kissed Henris cheek " how are you feeling today how is my princess?" He asked
Henri nodded and carefully bent to reach for the dough. Once he got that out, he was surprised with the bag of caramels Adam was giving him. "You're really the best, love!" He gratefully took the bag and tackled Adam into a hug. He chuckled as he was kissed and after he began instantly munching on the caramels. Henri moaned in satisfaction. He had been craving for this bad and he's really lucky to have Adam do this for him.

"I'm feeling tired and a little sore in the back. Princess is doing good. Didn't cause daddy any trouble at all." He gleefully reported as Henri then went to knead the dough and had it baking soon.

While waiting for it to bake, he had sat himself on a nearby chair since his back was starting to hurt again. "How about you? How was your day? Any interesting happened in the fields?"
" Sarah finally had her baby it's a boy Tom is happy" he smiled as he watched Henri eat and enjoy his caramels. As Henri sat down Adam came towards him and began rubbing his back hoping to help relax his husband " have you thought of names for her yet? I like the name Penelope " Adam said as he mixed the soup.
Henri moaned from the relief he felt for his back pain. "That feels great, love. Thank you." At the news of Tom and Sarah, Henri's smile grew. "Really? How is Sarah? And how is Tom dealing with being a new dad?" The news made him excited for their own baby. He caressed his bump lovingly, imagining for when she comes. 

"I had a few in mind but let's see. Penelope...Penelope..." Henri was testing if it sounds right for their girl when a kick surprised him. "Oh, she kicked! I think princess likes that name. Penelope." Henri laughed as he felt another kick. "Come here. Feel her!" It was the first time the baby kicked hard enough for Adam to feel and Henri was excited to let his husband feel.
" Sarah is well and Tom is excited why dont you stop by tomorrow and see Sarah and the baby I bet Sarah would love company" Adam smiled as he continued to massage his husband back.

Adam felt Henris stomach and smiled laying his hands their feeling his daughter kick " hey princess daddy loves you so very much and I cant wait to meet you but grow strong in there " he said as she continued to kick hearing her dads voice made her excited.
Henri loved how their baby seemed to be very fond of her papa, and how Adam lovingly talked to their daughter. "We'll do our best, papa." He said, joining his hand with Adam's.

"If it's okay then I'd love to visit the new mother. I want to see their baby boy too." Henri was excited since Sarah had also become a close friend through their husbands.

The bread was baked and Henri carefully got up to get them. "Thank you for massaging my back, love. It had been achy for a while now. Let's eat? Is the soup ready?"
" the soups ready my love" he said as he served Henri a bowl than himself. Adam made sure Henri ate as much as he wanted to. He wanted Henri and the baby to be as strong as he could. He stood behind Henri massaging his back as he ate making sure he was comfortable " you getting enough rest in the day i dont want you out in the sun all day selling vegetables " he said as he continued to massage his husbands back
Henri let himself eat as much as he'd like, even going for seconds to satisfy their baby. "Your massages are the best! But you should eat with me, love. I'd like to eat with you." Henri chuckled. Adam was really too good being over protective and pampering him.

"I do get rest, don't worry. The lady who sells fruits beside me was kind to offer keeping watch of our vegetables when I need to rest or get food to eat so I can rest plenty."
Adam smiled and went to set down and eat holding her husbands hand. " I love you so very much and I wanna make sure you rest enough I can start taking over the vegetable stand on my lunch break if you need" he said as he kissed Henri deeply.

The next day Henri came home to find Adam was home early. Their were flowers in a nice vase and Adam had a gift wrapped up. He smiled " it's our anniversary 5 years" he said as he spun Henri around and turned music on dancing with him and smiling. He handed him a blindfold " I have a surprise put it on" he said
“I appreciate your concern but let me continue selling vegetables. I can handle it and I’ll make sure not to tire myself too much. I want to also help, and it'll be boring if I do nothing for the next 5 months. Plus I don’t want you to over tire yourself too. You're already working hard in the fields.” Henri calmly explained, accepting the kiss Adam gave him.

Henri was surprised when he came home the next day. He can't believe he forgot it. “Oh love, thank you! These are amazing!” Henri rushed to give Adam a tight hug and a kiss, laughing when he was spun around. They danced, though not as close with each other as they'd do usually because of the baby bump between them. “I love you Adam. Happy 5th anniversary!”

“A surprise?! You didn’t have to have done so much, love.” Henri was smiling as he put on the blindfold. He was excited what the surprise will be. “Okay, done.”
Adam smiled and took Henris hand leading him to the small room Adam had made into the nursery. The paint on the wall was purple and Adam had a crib and small changing table. He even had dark purple letters spell out the name Penelope above the crib. He removed Henris blind fold " surprise " he said showing him the room " I've been putting some money away so our princess can have a beautiful room what do you think love?" He said squeezing his hand
Henri can't believe what he was seeing. He felt so happy for the surprise nursery that he had become teary. "It's so beautiful, Adam. It's perfect for our princess!" Henri had went to hug Adam tight again and had also kissed him. "You must have worked a lot have money for all of this. Oh you're really amazing, love!" Henri moved around the room, observing it more in excited glee.

Then he remembered that he hadn't made Adam anything at all for their anniversary. "You've done all this for me and our princess and I haven't gotten you anything. I'm sorry, love." Henri felt bad and he hopes that Adam will forgive him for forgetting their anniversary and being unprepared.
Adam smiled kissing Henris hand " it's okay love you dont have to get me anything you carrying our child is enough" he said as he kneeled in front of Henri to kiss his belly and talk to Penelope " your nursery is purple and I put your name on the wall and I cant wait to meet you little one" he said as she kicked happily hearing her papa's voice.

Adam smiled pulling a small wrapped gift box " this is my last surprise Happy 5 years love" he said as he kissed Henri deeply and let him open the box. It was a silver necklace with a heart pendant on it had their wedding date inscribed on it and had both their birth stones on it " it has room for more birthstones we can put Penelope's in there when shes born and it has more spots in case we have more children I've been working harder and saving money I hope you like it" he said smiling
Henri had been emotional but the love Adam was giving him and their baby was just making him so happy. "Yeah. Okay. But I really wanted to give you something too." The baby grew excited hearing her Papa and was kicking inside him. Henri's smile grew wider.

He didn't expect there's be another surprise. "You've already done plenty and there's still more? Oh, happy 5 years. I love you so much!" His eyes grew wide as he saw the necklace. He took it gingerly out of the box to observe it.

"This is beautiful! Penelope will love to have her birthstone here too. And are you bringing for more children?" Henri chuckled. "Welll I'm not opposed to that but let's focus on this one first. " He caressed his belly fondly then looked up to Adam with a smile. "Could you put it on me? I'd like to always wear it to remind me of you and Penelope." And he kissed Adam on his jaw.

(P.S. I like this anniversary twist and I love how you'd lead the plot :D )
( glad you like it sometimes I just go with things to keep the story moving if you ever dont like something I do let me know)

Adam smiled " we should try for more your so beautiful pregnant you truly do glow" he said smiling as he took the necklace and put it on Henris neck closing the clasp letting the necklace fall around Henris neck. " it looks so good on you I thought silver would look better than gold I really hope you like it" he smiled as he pulled Henri into a tight hug. Adam's flat stomach against Henris rounded one " I love you so much" he said as he turned on some music and began to dance with Henri again.