Closed The Kingdom's Heir
[Closed w/ (lovespregnancyRP)]
Henri had gripped on to Adam's hand tightly as he breathed deeply against his husband's chest. "O-okay...oww..they r-really hurt, Adam..." Understanding that it was only the fake contractions, Henri shook his head no for the clinic and just settled on relaxing himself on Adam. He focused on Adam's hand rubbing his belly as he closed his eyes and whimper through the pain.

Henri finally get to breathe when the pain slowly faded and he slumped on Adam's embrace, feeling tired from the contractions. Though he could still manage a tired chuckle. "She's your daughter alright. You two are so energetic for daddy." He leaned to kiss Adam before they parted so they could continue their way home, though without Adam fussing over Henri making sure the pregnant male was comfortable. "We're really good love. Go on so we can get home and we could sleep together on bed."
Adam didnt want to leave Henri but wrapped him in blankets before heading home and carrying Henri inside and snuggling toghether on their bed quickly falling asleep due to travel.

The next day Adam came home with a bag of stuff. " the women at the bakery has a crush on me I mentioned I have a pregnant wife at home and she gave me all these bake goods for you" Adam said smiling pulling bread and muffins from the bag

( what if the one muffin is moldy and Henri gets super sick like food poisoning?)
(I’m really sorry!)

Henri saw the bag of muffins, and he beamed seeing that they were chocolate too! Right on time because he was strongly craving for anything chocolate at the moment. “She must have been a sweet lady. Please say my thank you next time you see her.”

Henri was embarrassed that he was able to eat so much of the muffins. But at least his craving was satisfied. However about an hour later, Henri started to feel very nauseous and light headed. He was folding clothes when a strong urge to vomit came and he had to rush to the toilet. He couldn’t stop vomitting for a few minutes, and even when he was done, he still felt very nauseous. “Adam, I don’t feel so good (uurp)” and he was again rushing for the toilet.
Adam sat at his back rubbing it as he vomited than went to get him a cup of water " little sips henry its okay" he said as he pulled henry back against him holding him " you want me to call the doctor?" He said and made sure Henry got to bed and had a bucket to vomit in before going to look at the muffins. He cut one in half seeing it was moldy and sighed this wasnt good at all. He went to call the doctor right away worried for henry and the baby.
Henri felt so weak as he took drank the water Adam gave him. He could only give a small nod to his husband at the suggestion of a doctor as he focused on settling his stomach. Henri cradled his belly that was cramping a little with the amount of vomitting he had done. Adam left and when he returned, Henri was leaning to the side of the bed dry heaving to the bucket that already had some vomit in it. “Adam...please let the doctor check the baby first...” he weakly said before slumping his sick body on Adam.
Adam made sure he lay Henry on his side and make him comfortable. He waited impatiently for the doctor and when he finally got there he jumped up a nervous wreck " check the baby first Henry accidentally ate some moldy muffins and hes been non stop vomiting and hes worried about the baby please help" he said as he kissed Henry's sweaty head " henry the doctors here open your eyes for us" he whispered
Henri groaned as he woke. His eyes were teary when they opened for Adam and you can see it in his eyes how uncomfortable he must've been. He tried to sit up, the movement only caused him to feel dizzier and he gagged. Good thing he was able to stop himself from vomiting in front of the doctor and Adam was quick to rub his stomach. "Please help our baby, doctor."

The doctor frowned at the pitiful state of Henri. "Adam, do you know how many moldy muffins had he eaten?" The doctor asked as she proceeded to feel Henri's bump. "Looks like the baby's healthy but Henri may feel nauseous for a while more since his body is trying to expel all the bacteria of the moldy muffins. We just need to keep him hydrated. Here's a tea recipe that you can make to help him."
" probably about 8 of them so theres nothing more we can do but give him water and tea" adam frowned taking the tea recipe from the doctor. He rubbed Henry's stomach gently and kissed his cheek " your gonna be fine " he told him and asked the doctor to watch him as he went to make the tea recipe. He soon came back with the tea and helped henry sit and helped him drink it " little sips don't make yourself sick" he whispered
Henri weakly got up and still felt really dizzy and nauseous. He drank the tea but it still made him sick at first, cupping his mouth and motioning for Adam to get his bucket. He slumped back at Adam, groaning and weakly rubbing his belly after vommitting again. Penelope was moving a lot, probably sensing his daddy's discomfort.

"Let him continue to drink until he finishes the cup. He'll take it better as he continues to drink it." The doctor left and Henri was getting sleepy again. "Adam...I feel hungry but... Just thinking of food makes me sick."

("I'm really sorry for the super late reply!)
" rest for a little love drink the tea and rest and when you wake up I'll get you anything you and Penelope want just rest" he cuddled Henri close wrapping a strong arm around his belly and started to sing to calm both Henri and Penelope.