Open The Shepard's monster
(Important note, this rp is only open to ONE other person. Once I have that person I'll put the rp as closed. Also please keep in mind that sex scenes and birth will be fade to black. If you wish to discuss any details please feel free to pm me.)

plot- The shepard is responsiable for the sheep that the town survives on, he's tasked with not only his flock but the flock of several others. One night, he finds himself getting lost when trying to keep some rowdy sheep with the entire herd and ends up encountering the fabled beast of the forest that often steals the sheep. Surviving the encounter, The Shepard now has to hide the growing swell of his stomach as well as make sure the creatures in him survive.

(The monster can be anything you want, werewolf, mythical creature, a hybrid just no spiders please. I don't like spiders. The rp will have belly expansion and a chance to go up to hyper pregnancy with multiples or something a little lower but that is something to discuss in pms)
=================

Fog was always rolling around up here, the hills closest to the mountains always rested under the fog. At least today he could see farther than normal. The sheep were listening today, rather content to be huddled together...save for the newest additions. The flock from Henson were rowdy, harder to keep in line. Even with his own sheep dog, the Henson sheep were keen on going their own way. In fact, his blue eyes narrowed as he watched one of the Henson sheep make a break for the woods.

"Damn it..not again!" the Shepard muttered as he chased after it. "Blacknose, keep the rest of em together."

Black ears perked forward as the dog gave a bark. Tilting their head for a moment before doing their own task. The bell on the shepard's staff could be heard, ringing softly as he followed after the white coat. The Shepard themself was a tall and slender young man. His short, curly brown hair was kept out of the way. The ends of his brown robe would slightly catch on twigs and small branches as he walked. Entering that dark forest.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,744 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Monster Under the Bed (Closed with Gre-y) KnoxNickPayne 4 1,380 12-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  O Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders and Carriers (Reboot) open to all CeruleanSnowFlake 12 3,573 09-14-2016, 04:16 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
Heart The Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders And Carriers-- (An open RP) ElviraTepes 323 123,740 09-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Slime monster (closed with Michime) mpregisamazing 13 3,138 01-06-2016, 08:00 AM
Last Post: michime