Closed Real-life monster high (With Torn)
Name: Chaos
Race: Demon/Werewolf mixture
Description: Chaos is 5'6 with midnight black hair and blood red tips. She has the build of a volley ball player, as well as canine like ears on the top of her head. She also has a septum piercing and snake bites.

Chaos walks into high school, her head down, she has ear buds in and her hood up. People watch her as she walks by enchanted and mystified, no one was aware a new kid was here. (I'll do paragraphs eventually)
Name: Akira
Race: Vampire
Description: Akira is 5''4 in height. She has bright red hair and blood red eyes. She has slender but strong where it counts.

Akira was quiet as a mouse as he traveled into the depths of his high school. He sighed wearily, walking past many men and women. He played a song on his ipod with his gentle earbuds, not caring about any people that his eyes glared harshly upon. He sighed absentmindedly as he felt eyes of swooning men and admiring women. He was eager to be back home in his beloved room. All he wanted was to be alone, truly he did. He yawned lazily, walking to his first class for the day. He wanted to be like a loner, wanting to be on an island alone without anyone to bug him. He sighed once more, forgetting annoying things. He wanted to be able to focus only on avoiding annoying distractions and so much more.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
I walk past Akira and all eyes follow me. My canine ears twitch, hearing the judgemental whispers of the people I pass, as well as cat calls occasionally. I walk into class and straight to the right corner of the room in the very back, where I take out a notebook and pencil and begin to draw.
Akira sighed once more, secretly carving what seemed like a poem. He made sure not to be caught in the act. He used a small pocket knife. He yawned softly, pulling his own hood up. He focused on doing what he wanted to do, making his mark in the world. He let his songs take the troubles and cares away. He sighed for what seemed like the millionth time that day. He was also in the back like the new kid. He did not strike up any sort of conversation. He wanted to stay in his darkness.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

People suddenly started to file in and Chaos watched them, ears up. She growled and rolled her eyes, then returned to drawing. Suddenly a tall, black eyed guy walks up to her and begins to flirt with her. She growls louder, but when he doesn't take the hint she hits him, the impact hard enough to knock him nearly onto your desk.
Akira hissed, getting up and clenching his hands into fists. "Hey .. watch it!" He said suddenly. Easily standing up he shoved the guy from beside his desk. He did not stick up for anything or anyone in the whole entire world but he was now ticked off. He soon sighed off, trying to control his emotions. He sighed once more, wanting to also get through this annoying day.

Around lunchtime you notice the guy walk out of an unused room, covered in blood. He hisses as he walks by you, glaring slightly. After that I'm not seen for the rest of the entire school day. (here's where it'll involve graphic nature and more fetish type stuff).
Akira was strangely worried about the girl, walking ln the unused room. He bared his fangs to the man, also hissing at him. He saw something that worried him more. He wanted to help the person who the man with the dark eyes had had unfairly harmed. He would help the wounded person. He wanted to be a help but he was not sure as to why. He was a loner but he had a strange feeling. Worry. That was an unfamiliar feeling that he felt. He wanted to help him or her.

(Alright.:))

He sees a large wolf, chained to the wall. The wolf is panting heavily, her stomach huge. She also has a large, deep, bleeding gash through her right eye. She whines, groaning in pain, as she tries to lift her head to look around. A knife is laying by the door, as well as Chaos's now blood covered backpack.
Akira approached the massive wolf, being care not to startle her. He gently helped the wolf get free of the chains, helping her with anything that she needed. He was prepared to protect the wolf, wanting to do something better instead of being selfish. He knew that he was harsh to the wolf earlier in the day but now he showed more of a soft, gentle and eager side. He was caring as well, letting everything fall into the right places. He was aware that his good acts would be rewarded a thousand fold.

She groans in pain. "T-Thanks for h-helping me" her stomach contracts tightly. She stands up slowly. "D-Do you have a name..?" She stutters.
Akira spoke softly to the wolf, becoming worried about the suffering person. "I do not mind." He helped her to her feet.
"My name is Akira." He made sure that the wolf was safe, not wanting to hurt her. He questioned her. "What is yours?"

"C-Chaos..." She stuttered gently. "You're that guy that does like people... right?" She questioned curiously, obviously still in pain.
Akira spoke softly, not wanting to attract unwanted attention. He looked at the wolf, wanting to help her. He made sure that no curious eyes would see the suffering Chaos. He answered, putting his attention from the face and to the swollen stomach. "I am more of a loner but I like people from time to time. I can help you if you want." He was glad that the man was gone. He was to be a helping hand to the suffering creature. He helped her from the room, rushing to his house where Chaos would be much more safer. He wondered as to what exactly happened to Chaos in that unused room. He was eager to help her. He wanted to help her even though it was the first time he helped someone else.

"Strange... Everyone else seems scared of me... I'm a loose cannon. I could easily kill you..." Chaos circles him, her tail wagging playfully. Suddenly she collapses, seizing instantly. Her eyes turn black then they flash back to yellow and she passes out. Her breathing is normal. It's almost as if she glitched... in real life.
"You could try but I am also powerful as you are." Akira looked at Chaos, keeping his guard up. He was prepared to fight if needed. He wanted to help her but was not sure of what to do. He helped her, putting her on his bed. He patiently watched over her. Letting her rest for a while.

She groaned a few hours later, stretching awake. Suddenly she yelps, sitting up and bending down to lick her slit. "F-Fuck something's c-coming!!" She whimpers rolling onto to her side, one leg in the air.
Akira was curious, feeling worry. He stayed nearby, helping the wolf. He was ready to catch whatever. He was worried. He kwpt his eyes focused on what was slowly emerging between Chaos's upper thighs. He tried to be brave, helping her calmly.

She begins to push, her slit bulging out before slowly spreading open to reveal a white shell. She yelps, licking her slit rapidly as she tried to stretch around it. The egg starts to peak out and she struggles, standing up and squatting rapidly, tail high. Her cunt slowly opens and she yelps louder, squatting deeper.
Akira was wondering and helping his friend. He helped, feeling worried about her with each passing second. He assisted her, helping her up into a stand and a squat. He still helped her through the process. He did not ever leave her side. He did not know much about the wolf but he felt a strange, unknown urge to be with her through the hardest thing ever. That something was birth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,227 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O The Shepard's monster anibus3 0 829 08-08-2019, 03:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Closed RP W/Torn EnchantedValkyrie 34 3,912 07-03-2019, 11:43 PM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,046 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
Wink Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!) VicaLovey 330 59,174 04-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  The Test Subject (closed with Torn) asablehart 65 12,185 01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
  C The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn Roxas Atlas 30 5,183 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Monster Under the Bed (Closed with Gre-y) KnoxNickPayne 4 1,363 12-23-2016, 12:36 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  O Experiments of Life (Open to all) Tomoshe 218 35,616 11-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Love Life (closed w/ Dots) StrikerLiker 24 5,124 11-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker