Closed RP W/Torn
Layne had always wanted a family, but was always a bit hesitant, but he had decided to start a family with Y/C. He was a nurse and a few of his pals had suggested he try to make his pregnancy a bit more quicker to see if how he could handle this before attempting to have another child to carry through the full nine months. At only eight weeks weeks pregnant, Layne was already showing a bit more than he should have. His small bump still wasn't all that noticeable unless you were intentionally aware or looking at it. He had never really taken note of the growth spurt. He had assumed they had occurred while he was asleep or to distracted to notice. However, he wasn't distracted and was wide awake this time. He didn't have a shift, so had taken the time to relax. He was sitting on the couch, just watching movies. He felt an almost... warm, fluttering sensation in his womb. He lifted his shirt to expose his slowly expanding belly. "A-Ah...!" He placed his hands on his belly as he watched his belly grow with awe. It continued until he appeared to be in his 13th week of pregnancy. "Y/C..! Come here!" He called out with a wide grin.
Koi desired for a family of his own but was never successful in that type of situation. That problem changed when he saw the sight of who was to be his beloved husband, that someone was a man known to him as Layne. Each time he would talk to him he was burdened by fluttering winged butterflies that were causing his stomach to become tingly. He was more than eager and prepared for what would happen soon. He was in the kitchen one bright sunshine filled dawn, fixing up a pot full of what was to be a delicious array of pasta in the form of long, limp noodles and a depthless amount of bright red sauce that his father taught him to make. He was a hands on king of male who loved to please his truly beloved and be his one and only knight in shining armor as well. When he heard his beloved summoning him by his voice he smiled, running from the kitchen area of the house and had been in the living room in a flash or the blink of a curious eye. "Yes Layne? .. are you alright?" He asked, concern present in depths of his voice. 
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Layne's head swiveled towards the source of Koi's soothing voice. What was typically an anxious appearance, which was natural for the young man was a rather excitable expression. A few strands of his curly hair fell into his vision from how quickly he moved his gaze. "Ah! I'm fine! C'mere!" Oh, was he excited. For a guy that almost always to be worried about everything was quite happy. He eagerly, but carefully stood himself up. He had to lift his shirt up again since gravity decided to work against what he wanted to show off as he stood. He exposed his swell, which had seemed to grow a bit larger from the size it had just been moments before. "Look..! They're growing- and I can feel it!" As if right on cue, the second child began growing. Layne instinctively placed his hands against his growing bump while the remaining siblings followed suit in growing.
Koi's already expressed a bold, eager to please smile widened from one ear to the other like a Cheshire cat, wanting his beloved Layne to know that he was blessed to have him in his life. He was of a few years older than his beloved but he still felt like a little boy and a ladies man that he once was. Every since he met his soulmate Layne his whole entire world was like a fierce, passionate 360 flip but in more of a positive way. While most young, immature couples fought they did the exact opposite, spending each and every single ticking hour upon hour of Father time together. He found it beyond a delightful way that his lover's soft locks of hair had a mind of their own and had burdened him by draping down in front of his handsome face. He sat down beside his lover on the soft, supportive and strong couch. "This is amazing love! I cannot wait until they are born!" A smile remained on his face as he helped his lover arise to his feet, reaching out after his beloved stood up and placed his two hands above Layne's own ones while his front kept him upright and not tripping or losing sense of footing. "I hope they have your hair and eyes. They will be handsome if they do." He whispered sweet nothings in one of his ears, using the tips of his pearly white teeth to gently nip at the flesh of Layne's earlobe and drew a few drops of bright rose red colored blood from it, licking each away.

(Am I doing alright so far? I keep thinking that I am not doing enough for some reason.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A small huff of pleasure escaped Layne's lips as his earlobe was bitten. "Oh, hun," He reached to gently cup the other's cheek. "They'll be just as beautiful with your gorgeous eyes and hair." He cooed with a now tender smile. It was almost enchanting how calm and loving he could be around Koi. There was just something about his presence, even a thought of him was able to bring him to an Earth where everything was vividly serene. "I can't wait to meet them. Luckily we don't have to wait as long... If they grow the way I think they do, we can feel them move the next time they grow!" The mere thought was able to return the gleeful expression to his face. "Can you imagine that?"

(Don't worry about it! I love you're writing style and you're doing great!)
Koi found himself aroused at the gentle sound of Layne's sigh like huffing of a breath. He leaned his head inward, placing a light but firm kiss upon his lover's feather soft, delicious lips. He was becoming slowly impatient with each second that he had to wait for the children to rouse and awaken with restless movements but he forced himself to remain patient because Father time would soon be kind to the two lovers. He hoped that one of the four children was a precious, handsome son that he could hunt with in unison, grow and mature like a true man. He was eager to teach the values of living existence to the very fullest and provide for the family when he and his siblings grew older to a much more mature growth. "I am looking forward to that!" He was more than the word simply "happy" he wanted to have a new name of how he felt because "glad" and "happy" were not suitable to be spoken to his beloved. He felt like the presence of Layne's pregnancy was truly extraordinary. Koi had short spiky hair as if he were being struck by lightning, his eyes were a light aqua blue and his body was slender but fit with muscles in the right places. He was 6'0 feet tall which was a little taller than Layne but not too much. He loved and adored Layne with all of his beating heart and untamed soul. No one would ever replace Layne from his life.

(Thank you! you are doing wonderfully as well! :D)

Layne delivered a quick peck before forcing himself to pull away, He knew if he kept going, he wouldn't be able to stop his hormones. He probably couldn't even due much since he was already looking like he was halfway through a normal pregnancy. That, and once the children started moving, he knew they wouldn't be able to stop. He just decided to leave it alone. He was hoping for at least one girl to name after his mother- that's all he wanted. Layne's hair was a mop of oak brown curls that often just barely covered his amber eyes an lightly freckled face. He was just a tad bit shorter than the average male at 5'8" and had always been a little scrawny. It was almost hard to believe his small frame was able to carry four children. The only reasoning was that his body did have a slight feminine shape with wider than normal hips for a male. Maybe it was nature's way of saying he was destined to have children.

(Thank you! :) I was worried I wasn't doing as well)
Koi smirked for what was a second or so before fading. The two corners of his lips turned downward into that of a frown. He thought that he was doing something negative but he simply asked a question of curiosity. He wrapped Layne in his arms and simply took him inside of their warm, loving embrace. Time was such an unbearably slow pace and as so he wished and desired for his lover to be laying below him as his pink tongue, lips and body truly reacted with what was positivity. He loved the true moments more than life itself and had been worthwhile through the passing of years. He felt that with the ticking hands of time that his beloved Layne would deliver the unknown amount of children anytime soon but was not at a thought or was not entirely sure that the children would be more than just one and one only. He wanted to question his beloved about why he was pulling away from his warm, truly affectionate embrace. "Layne, is there something wrong?" He asked softly to his beloved in the same concerned voice, his breath warm and sweet like sugar because of a peppermint that he devoured earlier. He loved them and ate them regularly through the day when he was all completely alone because of Layne's strict rule against consuming more sweets than needed. He waned to know the life of being a candy cane fanatic but that sounded like an idiotic desire to dream.

(You are quite welcome, my friend and do not worry, you are better than most people on here. You put so much detail in your posts instead of typing just one sentence and for that you are awesome! :))

"No, no, everything's okay." He flashes a reassuring smile. "I just don't wanna get too excited, y'know. I'm not even halfway through this and I'm already starting to look pregnant." He had been wearing a fitted shirt, which was now exposing a portion of the lower half of his belly. One of his hands instinctively rested on his bare skin. He decided to return to his lovers embrace with a smile. "With how I'm looking, I don't think this is one baby. There's definitely more than one." He turns towards Koi to hug him as much as his bump would allow him to. Although he knew his lover was happy, Layne still found himself feeling self conscious about his size. He felt as if his natural body didn't do him any justice and made him appear to be a bit further along than he was, but he was trying to keep a positive mindset that there was life inside of him that he was eager to meet. Even with his pregnancy being faster, he still felt as if it would be an eternity until he would get to hold his children in his arms.

(Ah, I'm glad! I try not to post just one sentence, but I know sometimes it can be a bit hard to come up with stuff every now and then. Thank you, though! You're just as awesome!)
Koi's disappearing smile formed on his face once again, showing it off and letting his beloved Layne know that he was joyful and pleased once again. "I am glad that I did not cross the line, babe." He embraced his pregnant lover close to his chest and belly, never ever wanting to let go of him. Not even for a single minute. He got to know his lover over the past few years, sharing all of their deepest, darkest secrets to no one but each other. They did not trust others around them, ignoring all who told the two of them they fell in love too fast or young. Koi did not care of or about how his friends told him about how idiotic it was to be married at such an immature age but in response to it he would tell them that love comes in all forms, big and small. He heard his beloved speaking about something that put a wider smile on his face. They would probably have more than one little tyke on the way and he was over the moon about that probable news. He wanted a big family. "I would love to have a few tykes running around, your belly is quite larger to have just one of our babies. I will spoil you during the pregnancy while no matter how long it takes to wait. I am at your every need." He glanced down, his eyes silently staring at his lover's big and swollen mass of a belly with a curious smile as it's puffy, poked out bellybutton poked him in his own flat, muscular one. He had also desired and was desperate to meet the children as his beloved Layne was as well.

(It is alright to post one sentence at times, my friend. You do not always have to put paragraphs all of the time when roleplaying with me. You are doing very well and it truly is difficult it is to come up with ideas sometimes.)

Layne's freckled cheeks became a bright shade of red, feeling thankful he was willing to take care of him.  Seeing Koi eyeing his belly prompted him to lift up his shirt to reveal his belly. "There you go..~" He chuckled softly.  "I know you wanna see it." He took one of his hands and placed it atop his belly. "I know you can't really feel anything right now, but eh.."

(Thank you for understanding!)
With each passing moment Koi found himself loving the natural reaction whenever his beloved Layne blushed in response. He did not know entirely why or where but he found himself highly aroused by his Layne, never ever wanting to take his sights off of his handsome, shy and adorably freckled lover. Not for even a single minute. He was terrified that he would be at a miss for something. He was deeply hesitant during the first few minutes but as the situation became serene in the depths of his chest that was the main cause of his racing heart banging against the inside of his ribs he got over it entirely the moment that his lover had daringly but gently taken soft but firm hold of one of his large hands within both of Layne's own smaller ones. "Layne, you are the most beautiful man I have been blessed to be with and with the belly you are carrying it is making you glowing like the sun above. It is something about it that turns me on like a raging wildfire but I am afraid that if we do have sex then it may hurt our children." He felt how firm the round presence of his lover's belly, never wanting to ever remove his hand from the firm, warm flesh. Not for what would be even a single amount of time. He gazed into the presence of his lover's lovely amber eyes.

(You are welcome my friend! :))

Layne's face became an even brighter shade of red at Koi's heartwarming compliments towards his beauty. What would typically simply made him grow flustered drove him to tears of happiness. "You're too good to me, Koi. You know how to make me smile and never cease to make me happy. I've been feeling kinda self conscious about how big my belly is. I know it's still kinda small and they still have some time to keep growing, but you don't know how much it means to me when you say I glow like the beautiful sun." He gently rubs his belly. "And I agree. As much fun as sex sounds, it may not be the safest since I'm pregnant with more than one baby."
The powerful but gentle giant Koi found himself more and more at peace with Layne's perfectly sculpted God like face where his cheeks were  as they became red as the fragile, soft to the touch petals of a rose. He adored him with all of his might, doing his very greatest to stay focused and remain alert with a critical eye, his eyes having 20/20 vision which was crystal clear. He would strive to protect his beloved and their unborn children that were slowly growing to a healthy size within him. He had listened to his lover's words of a foreboding warning about the topic of sexual exploration. "And you are a wonderful wife to me as well, babe. I love complimenting you with each passing day. I have all that I could ever want and I am blessed to be with you and watching over you and our children." He sighed happily, loving more than anything in the whole entire world. He felt more like his true self with Layne beside him.

Layne grinned with pride, feeling quite proud to be a mom. He continued to run his hands along his firm swell. "I love you so much. I never thought I would find someone as perfect as you and start a family when I'm still young. Even so, mom would have been so happy for us." His smile turns into one with a hint of grief, but it soon returns to it's prideful look. "Ah, I know she's still happy."
Koi had also fit the description of a proud grin, placing both large but careful, gentle hands on his slightly shorter heighted wife's half grown belly but there was so much more to thrive into when it came to size of the four unknown children. He traced the half circular presence of wife's gorgeous, beautiful and swollen round belly, finding his mouth moistening with saliva for a greedy taste of his deliciously sweet flesh on his tongue that he wanted so very badly to kiss and lick. When he noticed the bit of grief lingering like a dark cloud over Layne's head he instinctively held him close to be a shoulder to cry on. "I love you too, Layne and I agree, she is proud of us and she is watching over us from the heavens above. We will keep her memory alive and tell our children many stories about her."

Despite just warning his lover about being careful in terms of sexual interaction, the feeling of Koi's gentle hands caressing his belly was enough to make him lean close to his lover while allowing him to continue rubbing his belly. "That feels nice..~" He says softly against the other's chest. "Really nice.."
Koi did his very best to keep Layne pleasured, keeping his two hands upon Layne's belly. He was more and more eager for his eager to be touched upon baby maker to be dwelling inside the innermost depths of his pregnant lover but at the same time he clearly understood that their unborn children would probably be severely harmed or traumatized by such actions so he held back like that of a dog on a leash. He wanted nothing more than to be inside of his lover by each minute upon unbearable minute but knew that he had to be under control of the presence his inner beast known as his soul and would never harm a single hair on his lover's head, not even if he was beyond the gates of hellish anger. He never ever put his hands on Layne's body in a negative way. He was happy to be in his lover's divine presence and simply held him in his arms till what seemed like the end of time. He was eager to help his husband give birth to the children who they did not know how many of them were, he was nervous but blissful of it. "I am happy that I am succeeding in pleasuring you, even if it is just touching you, babe." He whispered softly in one of his lover's ears, continuing to rub his globe of a belly in careful circular motions with his strong but gentle motions. He would always be with his beloved. Not even death itself would ever stop him from loving his beloved and kindhearted Layne.

The feeling of his lover's hands along his swollen belly as he whispered into his ear was enough to make him huff quietly. "Ah..~" He moaned softly, leaning his head back slightly. "If it weren't for the babies, I would totally have you in the bedroom right now." He whispered in a rather seductive tone. "Hell, we may be able to do some stuff, but we'd have to be really careful. Shit, it would just be better not to risk it." He gives a defeated sigh and crosses his arms atop his belly.

(I'm sorry about being gone all day! I had been super busy and I went to a concert. I'm back now!)
Koi smirked as he saw the breathtakingly paternal handsome presence of Layne's large but still growing belly relaxing beneath his lovable touch. He found it increasingly plesurable when his lover moaned in the presence of Layne's body had reacted from his very own. "I promise not to bring any harm to our unborn children. during our sex session." He was more than eager to see his lover angle. He started by gently kissing upon the back of Layne's perectly sculpted neck as if he were a swam, feeling as if he had made the first move.  He adored more than anything in the whole entire world. He was so very eager and he lived to love and need him and serve at his each and every single beckon call.

(It alright, there is no need to apologize. I know that real life is busy. Ooh! a concern sounds very fun.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,236 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,104 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,718 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,218 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,153 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg