Closed The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn
Sean was the most beautiful 18 year old SuperCockBoy you'll ever meet. He stands at 5'7" tall, short brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when his cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sean was heading towards his first class of college. He was hoping to find a girl like him.
Kayla was a SuperFuta and was blessed with many cute features. She had stood an inch smaller at 5'6 but she had had long fiery red hair. She had bright green eyes, she could stop traffic with one glance of her eyes or her sensual, confident steps.

Kayla was also walking to her class, humming softly to herself. She was also looking for a man to share her life with.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sean sat at his seat and waited for class to start. He then saw Kayla and almost had an enormous hard-on. "Her curves are like mine." Sean said to himself with a blush.
Kayla put her backpack on the ground beside her desk as she sat down. She sat beside Sean, showing him a warm, friendly smile. She had also known that the strange man had the same full curves like her in a unique way. "Hello." She said to Sean, introducing herself so there was no awkward silence between her and him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

"Hello. My name is Sean." He introduced himself as Sean extends his arm out for a handshake.
Kayla smiled at Sean warmly, doing the same with her arm and presenting herself with a handshake. "It is nice to meet you Sean, my name is Kayla."

"I never thought that I would meet someone that has the same figure like me. Your body looks sexy, Kayla." Sean smiled with a blush.
Kayla responded with a shy blush at Sean's words. She had smiled over at him, speaking her own words of truth to him. "Thank you Sean. You look quite handsome if I say so myself."

"Thanks, Kayla. Wanna hang out later?" Sean asked as he started to get closer to Kayla.
Kayla smiled, speaking softly to Sean. "You are welcome Sean, and I would love to hang out." She went about her day, seeing Sean in some of her classes. She was so very happy to make a new friend, and one that had the same features like her when it came to curves.

After his classes, Sean saw Kayla by the main entance of the college. "Hey, Kayla. Wanna head to my dorm room?" He asked.
Kayla had went through each of her classes, daydreaming about her new friend Sean. She had felt tingles in her body as she had felt aroused by him. "I would love to go to your dorm room." She walked to the dorm room with Sean, closing the door after stepping in behind him. "Your dorm is so clean. Do you clean a lot?"

"Most of the time. Since they never assigned me a roommate." Sean replied as he sat on his bed.
"Oh." Kayla said, sitting down on the bed as well. "Maybe I could be your roommate."

"Are you sure, Kayla?" Sean asked. "I mean I would love to have as my roommate."
Kayla nodded happily, smiling at Sean. "I am sure."

Sean blushed as he leaned in and kissed Kayla softly on the lips.
Kayla found herself blushing as well but joined in on the kissing. She gently pressed the front of her body against Sean's own one.

Sean took Kayla's shirt off and started to massage her enormous, soft breasts. He moaned into the kiss as his enormous cock started to harden.
Kayla smirked, sighing happily in pure bliss. She had kissed Sean's lips, reaching down and stroking his massive, thick cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Puberty with Torn Big Growing Boy 19 2,239 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Closed RP W/Torn EnchantedValkyrie 34 3,955 07-03-2019, 11:43 PM
  The Test Subject (closed with Torn) asablehart 65 12,279 01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,745 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,781 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder
  C The SuperCockBoy Stripper with Preggoassassin PetiteFeminineBoy 8 1,922 08-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  C The Boy and the SuperCockBoy Stripper with exvyt SeanWoods221 6 1,735 07-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  C The Boy and the SuperFuta Stripper with NoahLove HeavyBellyGirl 10 2,798 07-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  C The SuperCockBoy and The Herm with Chrom SeanWoods221 59 7,759 07-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Chrom
  C The SuperCockBoy with ejonesrock SeanWoods221 160 23,997 06-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221