Closed The SuperCockBoy with ejonesrock
Sean was the most beautiful 18 year old SuperCockBoy you'll ever meet. He stands at 5'7" tall, short brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, very curvy, PPP-cup breasts, a huge bubble butt, when his cock is soft, it's at 28" long and 24" thick, but when it's hard, it's at 45" long and 39" thick with watermelon sized testicles.

Sean was nervous about starting college. He blushed as he walked to his dorm room.
Like most students, Emit was a little excited and nervous about his first day at college. When he and his parents had arrived on campus earlier that morning it had been mass confusion, with students unloading boxes everywhere and people getting room keys. Emit had been housed with most of the other firs year students and was excited to meet some of his dorm mates. After unpacking the last box and giving a hug to his parents Emit headed back to his dorm room.
~avatar credit to aes_mpreg~
Sean accidently bumped in to Emit. He blushed as he looked in his eyes. Before Emit could say anything, Sean ran off.
Emit was jostled by running into someone, but even more surprised by the person he ran into. At first Emit wasn't sure if this person was a man or a woman. The face was fairly androgynous, but handsome, and there was a huge rack underneath a large shirt. However, as the person turned away Emit couldn't help noticing the huge package that was somehow miraculously contained in some pants.

"Sorry..." Emit said, his voice trailing off, as he watched speechless as this man ran away, his huge butt giggling from side to side as he ran away.
It was time for their first class. As Sean sat down, he saw that Emit sat beside him. "Hi. I'm Sean." he blushed.
"I'm Emit" Emit said as he said down and reached over to shake Sean's hand. He hadn't realized he was sitting down next to the guy he had bumped into earlier, but was glad to meet someone on campus.

"Sorry I ran into you earlier"
"It's OK,Emit. I wasn't watching where I was going." Sean said as he felt his heartbeat faster. He moaned as his cock started to harden.
Emit was a little weirded out by the guy sitting next to him. Class was about to begin and it looked like his sizable cock was starting to sport a semi.

"Are you feeling okay Sean?" he asked
"I-I'm feeling horny." Sean turned to face Emit and kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes and pulled away. "I'm sorry, Emit. I don't know what came over me." Sean blushed in a deeper shade of red.
Emit was shocked speechless for a second.

"Th-th-that's okay" Emit said, wiping his lips. He blushed and felt even more awkward as he saw Sean blushing.

"Well, I hope you enjoy the class" grabbing a pen and paper from his bag Emit started diligently taking notes in the lecture.
As he started his class, Sean could think of only one thing and that was Emit. Throughout the day, Sean just couldn't get Emit out of his mind. It wasn't until lunch that Emit started to show his feelings for Sean.
After his first class with Sean Emit had a few more classes before lunch. In every class he kept trying to pay attention, but his mind kept wandering back to Sean. His hand kept fluttering back to his lips and remember the sweet touch of Sean's lips on his. He kept remember the sight of Sean's hard-on squeezing beneath his pant leg, and Emit felt his own average sized dick start to harden at the thought. Repeatedly he tried to banish the image from his mind, but it kept coming back. Emit had never felt this way about a guy before, and it made him feel uncomfortable, but also a little excited. This whole college thing was definitely opening him up to a bunch of new experiences.

Emit's last class of the morning was Biology, and he quickly headed to the cafeteria afterwards. When he finished grabbing his food he started looking for people he knew. At first he started heading to a table with some other Biology students, but then he saw Sean sitting alone.

Veering towards Sean, Emit walked up and said, "Mind if I sit?"
Sean smiled that Emit was gonna join him. "OF course, Emit." Emit sat beside Sean. "It's a nice college here." Sean said with a smile.
"It sure is" Emit replied. For a moment he felt his eyes drifting down from Sean's face toward his ample bosom, but he quickly sat down and focused on the food that was in front of him.

"How were your classes?"
"Good." Sean smiled. "Emit. Ever since I meet you, I couldn't stop thinking about you." he blushed.
Emit blushed at Sean's forward remark and decided to answer honestly.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about you a lot too"
"Wanna head to my dorm room, Emit? I can show my body." Sean said with a blush.
"Um...I don't know" Emit mumbled.

This whole experience with Sean was becoming a little overwhelming. It was only the first day of school and already he had a big crush, and on a boy. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, and it made him a little uncomfortable.

"I've got class soon, and I don't want to miss it. Want to give me your room number and I might stop by later tonight?"
"Sure." Sean smiled as he wrote 'Room 221' "See ya tonight, Emit." Sean smiled as he went to his next class.
The rest of Emit's day went by in a blur. There were so many new classes, professor, and people, it was all he could do to keep up. His parents had suggested he start with a heavy academic load, and he had agreed. Now Emit wasn't so sure that it had been a good decision. Most of the day he managed to stay focused on classes, but every few hours his mind would wander back to Sean. Emit had reacted to a man in the same way that he reacted to Sean earlier in the day. His thoughts would drift towards Sean's strange combination between a curvy figure and a mysteriously large package. Usually he was able to get his mind under control and focus back on his school work, but on one occasion he did find himself doodling a big dick in the margins of his notes.

After finished his first day Emit went back to his dorm and flopped on his bed. His roommate, Korbin, who he had met early didn't seem to be around. For a few minutes Emit contemplated what to do. He was lonely, and hadn't really connected with anyone on campus, except Sean. However, based on how forward Sean had been at lunch Emit wasn't so sure he wanted to be alone with him. He decided to try calling home, but after reaching the third voicemail box decided it must be some sort of sign.

Throwing on a pair loose fitting athletic shorts and a shirt that read "Keep calm, I'm The Doctor" Emit headed out to look for Sean. When he found room 221 the door was closed and he decided to give it a knock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn Roxas Atlas 30 5,279 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The SuperCockBoy Stripper with Preggoassassin PetiteFeminineBoy 8 1,933 08-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  C The Boy and the SuperCockBoy Stripper with exvyt SeanWoods221 6 1,742 07-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  C The SuperCockBoy and The Herm with Chrom SeanWoods221 59 7,784 07-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Chrom
  C The Boy and The SuperCockBoy with alexnar2293 SeanWoods221 16 3,633 05-04-2016, 07:22 AM
  SuperCockBoy with SeanWoods Mpreg_Musou 25 5,055 05-01-2016, 08:01 PM