Open Experiments of Life (Open to all)
This roleplay takes place in an hidden lab. People get send his against their will and get experimented on with painful shots and drinks, getting impregnated. You can choose to be a scientist or subject.
Roles:
Already impregnated subjects: 1-4 people.
Newbie subjects (not pregnant): 1-6 people.
Scientists: 1-8 people.
Pregnant Scientists: 1-4 people.
(No sex, Romance is allowed, Don't be mean unless it's your role. Birthing/Labor scenes is allowed. Both genders allowed.)
[TEMPLATE]
Name:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role/If pregnant how far along:
Extra (optional):

Name: Charlie
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: White hair, Grey/Purple-ish eyes, Slender, Pale skin, Average/Short height.
Personality: Formal, Straightforward, Sometimes goofy and childish.
Role/If pregnant how far along: Newbie Subject.
Extra (optional): Former student and Cafe worker, Ran away from home.

"Hnn...?" The young man moved unconsciously, opening his eyes as he waited for his vision to become clear. Charlie gasped, realizing he was in a different location. He was on a old, yet clean bed with tight restrains. The room was mostly empty. There was only a bed that Charlie was on, a table, a dull light on the ceiling and the entrance that was made out of bars. Panic started to grow inside the boy, taking deep breaths as he tried to recall what happened before he ended up in this weird place.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Name: Daniel
Orientation: Bi
Appearance: Shoulder length wavy dark brown hair, Sapphire Blue Eyes, Short, A light tan
Personality: Sweet, Annoyed, Loyal, At times Aggressive,
Role/If pregnant how far along: Already impregnated Subject/ 7 months
Extra (optional): He hasn't seen his family since he ran away a couple of months ago, Danny tends to forget where he is

Name: Samuel
Orientation: Homosexual
Appearance: Slicked back jet black hair, Brown eyes, Tall for his age, Pale
Personality: Controlling, Loyal, Easily Annoyed, Thinker,
Role/If pregnant how far along: Scientist
Extra (optional):

Daniel ran his hand through his hair he forgot where he was again. This would happen to him every so often that it annoyed while more frequently since he had been captured sighing he sat down to remember where he was. Daniel groaned when he felt a kick rubbing his stomach it was one thing that he could not forget since he would get a kick from his unborn children every now and then.

Sam was watching the new person who had been brought to the place, He was waiting outside of the room waiting for him to wake he went inside he had a syringe in his lab coat pocket. "Finally awake I see", he said going over to the newest subject in the lab. Sam was going to see how he would react since he liked to play with some of the subjects before he gave them the injection.
(Thank you for joining!)

Charlie was closing his eyes, remembering what happened earlier before getting captured. He running for shelter because the rain was pouring. He soon after passed out from hunger. Hearing footsteps and a voice speak up, He snapped back as he quickly checked his surroundings, noticing has entered. Charlie's blood ran cold as he shivered at his gaze, widening his eyes. "Who are you.." The boy gulped almost quivering, but tried to look strong. "Where am I. Why am I tied to this bed. Let me out." He demanded as he attempted to glare at the newcomer who seemed unfazed.

Name: Richmond
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Ash brown hair with platinum blond streaks, hazel brown eyes, fair skin, average height.
Personality: Kind hearted, Motherly, Good listener, Comforting.
Role/If pregnant how far along: Pregnant Scientist/6 months.
Extra (optional): Is known for being kind to the patients. For example comforting them whenever they have to get a shot, Having a nice conversation in the morning, Convincing the subjects that it's not as bad as you think, Free belly rubs. His own bump cheers up people around the lab too. But of course he also has some haters, thinking that Richmond is brainwashing the subjects for a twisted reason.

"Sammy." The male called out smiling happily, entering the cell he was him as he looked over to the subject. "Hmm.. Are you playing with his emotions? What are you going to do?" He said frowning, petting the ravenette's hair. "That's not good you know." He looked over to the patient who wasn't impregnated yet. "Don't worry he won't kill you, but it's going to hurt a little bit so try to relax okay?" Richmond smiled warmly at the subject who was quivering in fear. "I'll be going now. Good luck newbie!" He waved off the two, then entered another cell which belonged to Daniel.

"Danny. How are you feeling?" He smiled in a friendly manner, showing no harm. Knowing the patient for a month now, he knows he's pretty protective since the babies are the only thing he can really remember. "Are you alright?"

Name: Naoto
Orientation: Homosexual
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair that almost covers his eyes. Hazel eyes and tan skin. Slender build.
Personality: A very shy and lonely person, he is still visibly scarred by the experiments.
Role: Impregnated subject, has just recently been injected.
Extra: Was literally captured and taken into the lab, he was put in an experiment to test how many babies could be impregnated at once before the machine that impregnated him overheated. As a result, he has an unknown amount of babies in him, but its probably a lot since he already appears to be about full term already.

Naoto was placed inside a room just after being impregnated moments ago. His belly was quite large despite being in extremely early stages. A cruel test to see how many babies could be put in at once before the machine failing caused the boy extreme physical torture. The room he was in was dark and cold, and he could not see a thing. Restrained to a bed, he wept.
Image is not mine.
(Thank you for joining!)

Hearing the cries of a young male he didn't recognize he excused himself and left the cell to see the weeping person to atleast try comforting him. 'Hmm maybe it's another newbie subject. He must of had a shock.' Those thoughts were in his mind as he finally reached the cell opening the door before closing it again looking at the young male giving a soft look. "Let me see... Ah! So your name is Naoto." He quickly analyzed the list of subjects, happily spotting his name next to a picture that resembles him. "Hello. I'm Richmond. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself smiling softly, again showing no harm.

Charlie was still staring down the ravenette, not trusting him. "Let me out.." He ordered trying to look strong but failed as his voice cracked.

Naoto could just barely make out the figure of a scientist in his room. He screamed. "NOOOO! I don't want to get shocked again! Don't put me in the machine! I have enough already!" He only cried harder, and tried struggling through his restraints to no avail. "Why did you put so many babies in me.....I'm enormous...hideous....I don't want this..."
Image is not mine.
Richmond frowned and approached the poor guy, gently putting his hands on Naoto's cheeks carefully wiping his tears away. "Hey.." He said softly, again meaning no harm. "I won't shock you." He reassured smiling softly. He carefully took the subject's hand, rubbing the cold hand in a comforting way. "You're not hideous. Well I guess it's a symptom, getting insecure. Mood swings are common." He said with a smile, but then frowned sighing as he saw the restraints. "I don't get why they put restraints. You're already delicate." He removed the restraints, allowing Naoto to get in a more comfortable position, though the door of the cell was locked.

Name: Renard Clauds
Orientation: undiscovered. (Could go either way depending on rp)
Appearance: A tall and once slender man with short blonde hair and green eyes. He wears the standard white lab coat with a blue turtle neck under it, grey pants, and brown shoes. His right hand is almost always bandaged.
Personality: A quiet man who prefers to use himself as a lab rat instead of people. However he has a love for learning and thus the only reason he really stays here.
Role/If pregnant how far along: Pregnant, four months
Extra (optional): currently doesn't know how many he is pregnant with as he's barely showing.

The constant screaming was tiring, it wasn't helping that he Renard was conducting these experiments on himself. Running his fingers through his hair, he joted down a few more notes in his book before getting up. His turtle neck sweater had a bulge to it, granted he wasn't big but he wasn't keeping track of how many he had in him. Part of him was curious to see what would happen if he got more in there though another part of him was afraid of what would happen. Some of the patients here had too many in them already.

"Richmond what are you doing?" Renard questioned as he arrived where all the yelling was coming from.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Naoto struggled a little when he was touched, but he was way too weak to deal any harm. Aside from his bump, he was rather skinny and frail, like a newborn child. He sat up, his belly resting in his lap. "Who are you?" He asked "Is this is a trick? You don't seem as mean as the others.....are you gonna let me go?" He became fearful again as another person ran into the room to speak to Richmond.
Image is not mine.
(Thank you for joining? So you're a pregnant scientist? Alright!)

"Hm?" He turned around looking at the younger scientist. "Oh hello Rennie!" He said cheerfully waving to him. "I'm having a nice conversation with a patient like usual." He answered, doing his goofy smile. He avoided saying subject since he didn't like that term. It seemed a bit rude. He turned back to the patient smiling, introducing himself again. "I'm Richmond. That little boy over there is Rennie." He said nicknaming Renard again without permission. But since Rennie needed to respect his elder scientist, he could talk back in a rude manner. The brunette frowned slightly, knowing he was powerless against that. "I'm sorry I don't think I can help you escape right now. If you go in that condition, your life will be in danger. Though I'll make sure you're in safe hands! After you deliver your precious babies, I can make a special request to the chairmain to get permission for you to leave this lab. I'm his son after all." He said in a comforting yet happy way.

(Yep. ^^)

"Renard, it's Renard." Renard corrected with a slightly annoyed expression.

Seems the man was dealing with one of hte poor patients. A sigh left him as he shook his head. At least the other man was using a kinder term than subject.

"Just don't create a ruckus please? The other patients will get upset and then we could have a problem." Renard said as he turned around, setting a hand against his small belly.

"Yes yes. This child is so stubborn." He teased a little before smiling again. "How's the children?" He stood up from his place walking to the bars, suddenly getting an idea. His cheeks squeezed against the bars of the cell as he tried to reach out to rub Rennie's bump. "Waah I can't reach it." He whined.

After a moment of attempting to rub Renard's tummy, he suddenly stopped trying to remember what he wanted to say. "Hmm.. Oh! A new patient has arrived! I heard he's a cutie! Though poor him, he's getting injected by Daniel. I hope he doesn't get traumatized.." He sighed. "So what I wanted to say iiis! You can bring him to this cell, since they should be finished by now. Oh and I promised to teach you how to inject properly. I'll teach you in the evening."

A brow was raised to Richmond's antics and he shook his head.

"There isn't much to rub." Renard commented. "Why should I bring Daniel's patient here? They're his patients and no one elses. Honestly, if you just want to experiment on someone why not lend me a hand with mine?"

A hand would be nice, though was it really wise to trust Richmond with this? There was no telling how many this guy would put in him but...if it gave the patients some relief from him, could be worth it.

(Ah! Sorry I meant Samuel! Daniel is his other character)

"But.. But he's such a cutie!" He whined his eyes getting glossy, but quickly changed the mood by nodding happily to him. "I wouldn't mind helping! Though Samuel was only assigned to inject him. I want to help the poor guy." He said feeling protective over all the patients.

"Anyways! What should I do?" He asked Rennie cheerfully. Maybe he will get the chance to try rub the tummy! Richmond had a goofy smile when he had that thought. He absolutely adores his patients and his colleagues. No one really can deny that fact.

(Ah it's okay. ^^)

"I think you should focus on your own patients..." Renard said though he gestured for the man to follow. "If ya want to help, just come on."

If Richmond followed, Renard would fold his arms as he returne his gaze to him. He knew he would regret this.

"Just inject me with more but don't tell me how many and don't go insanely crazy! Okay?" Renard said.

There was a strong change Richmond was just going to get him larger than one of their patients but...in the name of science it would be a okay exchange.

"Alright!" He smiled, getting everything ready. He offered him to sit on the soft chair, without any restraints of course. He put on his gloves as walked over to Renard.
He began to massage his belly in a way to get it less tense. With his skill he found a spot to inject the liquid into the womb, avoiding to put the children in danger that were already growing inside him.

"Now take a deep breath.." He said softly, his voice making Renard less tense, then carefully injected more children inside him. It all happened quickly. "All done!" He said while cleaning the spot where he injected, putting a small patch on it. "How was it?"

Taking a seat, Renard watched him. Though when the small belly was rubbed, Renard didn't feel at ease really. Richmond was a odd guy. Odder than Renard himself was. Renard just didn't know what to think of em. Though he was surprised with how easily things were done.

"Thanks.." Renard said as he got out. "It was fine, though I think you enjoyed it a bit much.."

He watched him walk out of the room, tilting his head. "Too much? I always think about the patient's and the baby's safety. And relaxing will help against the pain when you inject the needle." He explained like he was scolding a toddler, knowing that Renard already knew that kind of stuff. He just did it to tease him.

"Anyways I'm going to move Charlie now to another ce- Uhg!" He male flinched, looking down at the baby who kicked, gently rubbing his tummy. "Haha they are getting active." He said cheerfully not showing anymore pain to reassure the other that he was fine.

Charlie felt like passing out. Not only did he get interrogated he got stabbed in the stomach with several needles and was forced to gulp down a nasty liquid which made him almost choke to death. "Please... N-No more.." He begged quivering down the evil scientists hyperventilating, trying not to look at the needles that were stuck on his stomach. Charlie was trying to breath, panting heavily, but was cut off by a drink being shoved down his throat. This went on for a few hours until he finally gave in to consciousness and passed out, fully traumatized.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,408 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,205 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,097 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,479 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,339 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,605 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,046 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,574 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,286 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,072 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock