Love Life (closed w/ Dots)
Alex is a very lucky man. He's 35, healthy, and married to the love of his life. He is nine months pregnant with triplets. He wakes up to the jolts and kicks of the babies thrashing around in his womb. He smiles and rubs his belly waiting for his husband to wake up. "Easy guys. You'll be out soon. I promise." He says happily.
Sam is very that he has a wonderful wife and they are having triplets that will come soon. He has got the long holiday for staying with his wife when his due is coming. Sam opened his eyes slowly, moving his hand around to find Alex. He suddenly sits on the bed as he hears Alex is moaning. "Hey baby. Good morning" He says and places the kiss on Alex's mouth then rubs the belly softly. "Easy my loves, Your mom is not that good now."
(Us that okay to call wife and mom?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Yeah that's fine)

Alex moans softly and smiles while kissing back. "I can't believe I'm getting induced tonight.." He says, excitedly. "They're going to be here really soon." He smiles and struggles to get up out of bed from the weight of the babies but once he does, he goes to the nursery to make sure everything's in order and their birth bag is in place with everything they need. He sits on the rocking chair after making sure it's all in place and rubs his belly sighing softly with thoughts racing through his mind.
Sam takes on his clothes then walks to his wife who is rubbing his belly softly. He then kneels in front of Alex and kisses his belly softly. Sam loves to hear Alex is moaning in the pleasure mix with the pain. "I can't wait for it, honey. We have waited for them a year till you get pregnant and a year to wait for them to grow up in your belly" He say, rubbing Jame's belly softly. Sam can feel the babies are getting low.
(It's home birth, right?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(He's gonna be induced. So probably gonna start out that the midwife comes and sweeps his membranes and then it'll be a home birth)

"I can't wait. I'm so excited. I'm just really scared though." He admits while he runs his belly and holds Sam's hand on his belly. "What if I can't do it?" He asks. "What if my body physically can't handle labor and delivery?! What if I don't make it through. Or worse, what if they don't make it through?" He says beginning to panic. Tears well in his eyes and the babies kick harder against him as he whimpers softly through the kicks. "The midwife really wants us to have them in the hospital but.. I don't think I can handle the hospital.." He says, fearfully.
Sam smiles then he moves forward and kisses Alex's eyes softly. "You can do it, Honey. We have checked everything. You have no any risk of that things. calm down. It's not good for you with this day" He whispered into Alex's ear and hugs his wife tightly. Sam doesn't worry that Alex can't do it, but he just worries about how long it will take. They have very big triplets, so it'll take a very long time. During the day Sam tries his best to relieve Alex's stress.
(Can we just make it fast to labor? sorry just can't wait for it haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
At about 5 pm, Alex and Sam go to the birth center for his membranes to be sweeped. Alex lays on the exam table and the midwife smiles as she comes into the room. "Ready Alex?" She asks. Alex shakily nods and smiles slightly while holding Sam's hand. The midwife takes a few moments to take vitals of him and the baby. "All seems good. Just breathe and relax." She says as she spreads Alex's legs apart and gently inserts to sweep his membranes. He groans deeply and his breathing becomes rapid from the pressure. She gently withdraws. "You're all good to go and when you're getting painful contractions let me know." She says as she leaves the room. Alex and Sam leave the birth center and go home and sleep for a few hours. Alex gets woken up with a strong sensation he jas never felt before. He groans and gently tries to wake up Sam. "Sam. Sam. I think I just got a contraction." He whispers excitedly.
Sam can't even sleep but just close his eyes to relax as he knows that his wife will give birth his babies tonight. Sam's eyes widen and he suddenly sits up when he hears his wife is calling him. "Take it east, honey. We will do this together" He says then puts the pillows to support Alex's back as he leans against the headboard. He gets beside his wife and holds his hand tightly. He is completely naked since they back from the birth center, so it makes it easy for Sam to check his ass soon.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He moans deeply through the contraction trying to breathe. "I'm excited." He says as the contraction ends. "Can you check me now?" He asks, laying back getting ready for Sam to check his progress. As Sam checks him, he moans and holds the covers tightly in his hands from the extreme pressure of his inserted fingers. "Ohh baby... OWW..."
Sam tries his best to do it gently when he puts his fingers to check the progress, but that is not too good when Alex let the low moans. "I'm sorry, baby but I need to do it" Sam puts his fingers deeply to check Alex's ass. His heart sores when he see the red face from his wife. "Yeah. It's 9 cm now, honey. You will push them out soon" he said and pulls his fingers out. They have learned from the birth center that they need to wait for 10 dilated when Alex can start pushing
PM me If you want to RP. 
(That was really fast holy crap)

Max groans and is exhausted from laboring for hours. "I need to push!" He moans, getting off the bed and kneeling against it. "Please let me... Push.." He pants, trying to not push. He cries From pain and discouragement. "Sam... It hurts... Rub.. Back please," he asks breathlessly while moaning as the first baby drops into his anus. He screams from the pressure. "OH BABY! PUSHING!" He cries out as his body begins to push with all his might.
(haha sorry about it but it'll be very slow from now)
Sam rubs Alex's back as he holds his wife tightly with the another hand. "Shhhh calm down, honey. You are doing very good." He whispered to Alex's ear as he is pushing really hard.Although Alex pushes really hard, Sam hasn't seen anything yet after his long pushing. He get besides Alex and holds him tightly. "You're doing good, Honey but we both know this is not easy, so just push more for me"
PM me If you want to RP. 
He groans exhaustedly and tries to keep pushing. "Baby.. It really hurts... I don't think I can do it..." He cries. Contractions come and go and his pushes are still extremely strong but still nothing. He gets really worried and on one of the strong contractions, he pushes as hard as he possibly can. He squeals and pushes hard again. "SAM!!" He calls out for his lover in pain. It's 3 am and he's absolutely exhausted. "Sam... I can't do it." He sobs.
"No, no, no, Honey. You can do it. Believe in yourself. We will do this together. Can't you remember how cute they are from sonogram?" He whispers to Alex's ear again. He kisses his wife softly to encourage him then he starts to massage the belly, hoping it will help Alex to relax. They take more ten minutes more with no progress. "Honer, do you want some warm towels to stretch your muscle?" Je says that he remembers something to help Alex relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He nods painfully as he tries to relax as best as he can. He keeps taking deep breaths. "Baby... Can we walk a bit?" He asks, exhaustedly and painfully. As they walk, he suddenly gets s strong urge to push, like one he's never had before. He wraps his arms around Sams neck and takes a deep breath and pushes as hard as he can, feeling the pressure of the head moving down into his anus. "BABY! ITS COMING!" He cries out in pain as he keeps trying to push
Sam holds his wife tightly as he tries to push while they are walking around. "Take it easy honey. We need to get to the bed after this push. It'll tear your ass if you still do it in this position" He said, holding Alex's waist with his arm and supporting Alex's belly with his another hand. Alex seems to have more progress but it just a little. Sam helps him to walk a bit after long and hard pushing. he knows gravity may help but tAlex's legs will hurt if he stands for the long with his weight and pressure.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sam! Can we go to the tub?!" He asks, panting heavily. Once they go to the bathroom, he sits on the toilet and pushes as hard as he physically can. He screams while pushing and he holds Sam's hands tightly. "SAM!!! GET IT OUT OF ME!" He cries out in agony while basically trying to shove the baby out of him.
Sam holds Alex tightly as he pushes really hard. His wife also dug his fingers on him and hurts him but it's too little when he realize how Alex is suffering in his labor. Sam reaches his hand down to Alex's ass if he can check anything. He can feel the small bulge below while Alex is pushing but it slides back when Alex stops pushing. "I can feel the first baby now. It's still in your hole but too close"
PM me If you want to RP. 
He keeps panting and trying to push as hard as he physically can. He spreads his hips as wide as physically possibly for him and leans on his husband as he waits for a contraction. "Baby... It hurts so much.." He cries. "Please... Do something. Get it out." He cries from discomfort and pain.
"I know. It hurts, honey but we have waited 9 months for this moment. You're stronger than you thought Alex" He encourages his wife and supports his belly with his hand.Sam is very guilty that he can't do anything much. "Honey. Do you need to go to the tub with warm water? I can prepare it for you. Do you remember? water will help in your labor" He whispers as he remembers about water birth hat he has ever heard from the birth center.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,472 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,791 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,111 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,731 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,219 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,156 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,090 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8