Time to try an Orbeez belly!
Tongue 
Hey all, 

Starting in a couple days, I'm going to have the house to myself for two weeks, and obviously it's a fantastic chance to simulate being pregnant! 

I'm going to begin making preparations now for an orbeez belly -  buying the punch balloons and, well, the orbeez themselves  :P .  My main concern is how I'll hold it in place against my body: I don't know how heavy the orbeez will get, so therefore I'm not sure if my usual method of wearing a T-shirt like a pair of pants and tucking my padding in the "pouch" that forms at my waist will be strong enough to hold it up. Some people on here have suggested buying shapewear/a wrestling singlet/a bodysuit to hold the belly in place, so I'd be interested to hear people's experiences with that, and their experiences with orbeez bellies in general.

But if everything goes according to plan, I will of course be posting pictures of my pregnant self on here!
An Orbeez belly will be heavy as it is essentially the same weight as water if you size it quite large. I use a maternity swimsuit to hold mine in place and it's great. It holds the belly very firmly against my stomach so it feels integral to me. Alternatively you could try a maternity bump band to support the belly but I found my elasticated bump band couldn't hold a heavy belly and only worked properly when I used 60%air and 40% Orbeez. I have posted pics of my belly on here recently as I have recently been moving to an Orbeez belly. It's a great option with none of the risks of water, especially if you like to use a TENS/EMS machine too.

Joshlg_uk - I will be interested to hear how you get on!
I was thinking a pair of oversized overalls might do the trick to keep it on your body. A maternity pair, maybe? I agree with Josjlg_uk. A mix of air and orbeez/water might be a better combo instead just a giant orbeez ball. But if you were to go all out, maybe a doubling of the punch balloon for safety. Have loads of fun with your preggo vacation, and can't wait to see the pics!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any belly bloat experts? Dadmom 2 2,743 12-25-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Belly Button
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,293 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,995 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Low hanging belly..... agoramilio1 0 775 10-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: agoramilio1
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 4,167 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
Question I think this belongs here (bloating/stuffing for belly/bump) BumpLover 2 2,417 01-04-2022, 07:11 PM
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,320 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,943 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Traveling with a silicone belly pregboy28 7 2,404 04-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Last Post: pregnant_soldier
  Silicone pregnant belly wearers zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,756 02-19-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2