It's that time of year again...
Hello and Happy New year fellow Mpreggers! So the moderators already know this, but every year from New Year's Day to the end of Lent, which is April 9 this year, I have made it my resolution to not read or watch anything mpreg, including visiting this forum. So far I have done a good job keeping this resolution and it gives me lots of new things to look forward to and catch up on when I come back. So until then, please help the other moderators with the spammer invasion and enjoy lots of new sightings, stories, and art for me. Take care and I will see you all back here on April 9th!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Hello fellow Mpreggers! A little later than expected, but after a LONG four months and 12 days, I'm back! Believe me, it was tempting to come back to this forum, especially once the pandemic and quarantine started, but I stuck to my resolution and once again, achieved it. I have four months of materials to catch up on. It's so nice to be home!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
I tend to go through 'spells' when it comes to forums. There's some which I can visit almost daily for eighteen months or so and then can easily go two/three months hardly looking at it. If at all. Then there's those which I can spend many months away from, to return to being a regular contributor for several weeks afterwards.

I've always been the same with forums! I think it just depends on what interests me at the time and whether or not anyone (or any group) have annoyed me enough to effectively stop contributing e.t.c!
Hello fellow Mpreggers and Happy New year! Since it's the beginning of the year, it's that time for me to leave the forum and not come back to the world of Mpreg until April 3rd. I will miss everyone, and I'm sure you all will miss me. Have a fun beginning of the year, lots of air hugs and kisses, and here's to the beginning of the end (the pandemic and quarantine, that is). See you in April!
As a religion nerd, I have to wonder why you'd take the tail end of the Christmas season, plus Epiphanytide, as an early Lent :)

I guess it's a greater challenge :)
Hello everyone! I'm back! Once again, I have successfully achieved my New Year's resolution. So now again, I have four months to catch up on. I have really, really missed you guys.

And to answer your question sgonvw, it's because when I first started this, I used to not visit this forum for the whole month of January, then came back, and then left again when Lent started. It just made more sense to me to leave at the beginning of the new year, and not come back until Easter.
Hi everyone and Happy 2022! I think, by now, you all know where this is going. As the thread title says, it's that time of the year again. And so, I must bid you and this forum adieu until the end of Lent, which this year is April 14th. Hugs and kisses to everyone and so long for now!
Indeed it is! Happy 2022 to you and indeed all fellow Mpreggers here. 

Let's hope for a better year than the previous two! 

See you in April... 
Happy pre-Easter everyone! I'm home!
Welcome back again! 

I hope you're feeling refreshed and ready to go!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Got my husband pregnant, any advice for a first time daddy? SilentBreeder 2 3,795 09-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: user.incognito1234
  Time zones xHappyBumpx 0 6,107 01-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  Superhero Time! WannaHaveABaby 16 14,420 09-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Enter-at-777
  To all of the Lunar New Year-ers... mk_ka2760 7 3,982 02-20-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: MPregFan86
  Happy New Year! 2013! mk_ka2760 3 3,461 04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Craddenali
  New year resolutions? blue 3 2,352 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: star478