sex (no, seriously)
Kind of curious
Have any males on here had sex with another man before? Anyone currently in a relationship with another man, or just banging guys?

What's your experience(s)?
Wow, a whole month with no replies? This site is full of gay men, I'd say, and from your question it sounds as though you're perhaps bisexual and interested in experimentation with men?

As an exclusively gay guy who's been in a few relationships and one-night-stands, I've always been surprised how many gay guys dislike anal sex. (Personally, I've never cared to top or bottom.) There are many other fun, sexy things men can do with each other.
Well this site isn't full of just gay guys their is a few girl and few straight guy who like the idea of a woman knocking them up. I'm a bartender and not everyone is open to talk about sex. Yeah I had RP mpreg sex but I keep it a sceret and don't brag about
(03-05-2013, 07:51 AM)peanutinmybelly Wrote: Kind of curious
Have any males on here had sex with another man before?  Anyone currently in a relationship with another man, or just banging guys?

What's your experience(s)?

Yes.

(04-05-2013, 04:17 AM)sgonvw Wrote: Wow, a whole month with no replies?  This site is full of gay men, I'd say, and from your question it sounds as though you're perhaps bisexual and interested in experimentation with men?

As an exclusively gay guy who's been in a few relationships and one-night-stands, I've always been surprised how many gay guys dislike anal sex.  (Personally, I've never cared to top or bottom.)  There are many other fun, sexy things men can do with each other.

I'm bisexual, but I don't use to sleep with everyone, first bed to be clean and kind..
Been banging the same guy for 4 years, dating him for 3. Sometime I'm top, sometimes I'm bottom. Sometimes I'm both, sometimes I'm neither. Gay sex is awesome that way. Confused? Probably because you are straight or unimaginative. In my experience, it's great because there are no fixed roles. You get to do whatever you feel like (with consent from your partner of course).
I am a closeted gay man who’s trying to find what he wants and have always wanted to try this type of experience I have never had intercourse with anyone but would like to come out and find someone to be intimate with as you probably see from my posts on other forums here I’m partial to men in uniform but hey give me credit for honesty lol
(08-06-2018, 01:37 AM)Mpregfan12 Wrote: I am a closeted gay man who’s trying to find what he wants and have always wanted to try this type of experience I have never had intercourse with anyone but would like to come out and find someone to be intimate with as you probably see from my posts on other forums here I’m partial to men in uniform but hey give me credit for honesty lol

I hope you find someone to be with!
(08-06-2018, 02:24 AM)Dadmom Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 01:37 AM)Mpregfan12 Wrote: I am a closeted gay man who’s trying to find what he wants and have always wanted to try this type of experience I have never had intercourse with anyone but would like to come out and find someone to be intimate with as you probably see from my posts on other forums here I’m partial to men in uniform but hey give me credit for honesty lol

I hope you find someone to be with!

Thank you that’s very sweet of you to say

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biological Same-Sex Babies star478 3 8,268 07-19-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: derpderp
Rainbow Same-Sex Marriage Now Allowed In All 50 States AMalePregnancyWorld 5 3,918 06-27-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Bluegirl285
  Sex and Gender - Choices? Kilix 9 5,826 09-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Goddess