Closed The Unusual High School Puberty
Closed w/ Just-this-one
Sean was your normal 18 yr old boy who is in high school. It was 6 months after school had start, he started to feel tingly in his chest, ass, genitals, but mostly his belly. As Sean's school day went on, the tingling feeling intesified as his tingling assets started to slowly grow bigger. But as his second to last class was underway, Sean held in a moan as his body started to grow faster. He excused himself and headed to the boy's locker room. On his way there, Sean's clothes started tear around his growing body. Once inside the boy's locker room, he gasped when he saw his ginormous body. Sean's breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground. He didn't know that his puberty is also starting to effect a boy in the boy's locker room on the other side of the wall behind him.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
George was just your average 19 year old high school student, he was nothing special. He wasn't skinny but he wasn't fat either, nor was he extremely tall or short either. His hair is short and brown and his eyecolour is gray. There was basically nothing exceptional about his looks, he was just another boring plain Jane. And he hated it with passion, George wanted to stand out to be someone special or at least to look different than the general crowd.
The only thing which was truly strange about him were his thoughts, George sexual orientation were about males. But these males had different measurements, they were always huge massive men with lactating breasts round, firm and bigger than his whole head. An ass wide and huge with hips that wouldn't fit through any doorframe. The belly would be the biggest part of his body, extremely big and fat but still tight and it should always look like as if he was incubating an baby elephant.
The genitals would be the completion, penis taller than the height of the men and always dripping with precum, and the balls constantly pulsating and bigger than any watermelon anyone has ever seen.

George's arousal would always be about men with such sinful bodies and sometimes he imagined what it would be like to have such an hot looking body. He let out an sigh and shaked his head thinking that that would always stay as just a lewd fantasy of him. Suddenly he heard the bell ring and he realised that the second period was about to start but he couldn't care less. George first wanted to get to the boy's locker room since he forgot his gymbag there yesterday.

As soon as he entered the room he started to look for the bag, " Goddammit! Where did I leave this stupid thing?" he cursed beneath his breath. When George passed the second separation wall he saw his bag laying under a bench, "Finally, took me long enough!" He looked at his watch and realised that he spent half of the lesson searching for his bag, "Ah, shit I'm not gonna attend now, definitely not worth it at this point." He let himself drop onto the bench and thought about just to relax for the rest of the period. And so he closed his eyes and started to chill.

A little while later George teared his eyes open and gasped in pain and immediately clutched his stomach. "What the..! What is happening to me?" His belly started to expand pushing out of his body and inflating like a balloon.George gripped his belly even tighter as he felt his shirt stretching to it's limit. The buttons couldn't contain the expanding mass anymore and popped all right off. He clenched his teeth as his belly broke free from it's constriction and expanded even faster, it was now overfilling his lap but was still a round and tight sphere. George was getting aroused and started to moan as he realised that he couldn't reach around his belly anymore, it was now bigger than himself. His dick was straining and twitching in his pants in lust, but George was busy with heavily panting and massaging his enormous stomache when a tingle in his chest distracted him.
Suddenly his chest started to twitch violently and and George moaned even loader when he felt his two breast rapidely growing. They were quickly passing B-cup, C-cup, DD-cup and only started to slow down at FF-cup. George grabbed his two massive tits and groped them hard, pinched his big nipples and twisted them hornily. He panted as he felt them expell thick and nutritious breast milk, it made a trail on his ginormous belly. George mind was overcome with so much lust and desire that his eyes rolled back and he orgasmed hard, while moaning loudly. He screamed with power, "THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I WANT MORE! MOREEEEE! MAKE ME BIGGER! TRANSFORM MY BODY! CHANGE ME!
Due to his orgasm George dropped on his knees and continued to moan as he felt a tingle on his ass appear, he chuckled darkly when he realised that his body wasn't done growing yet. His shirt had been ripped to shreds by his belly and was scattered on the floor. While his hips stretched widely to accomodate the massive girth of his belly, and his thighs getting fatter to claim more strength for his legs, his pants got huge tears on these body parts but was mostly still intact, that was about to change.
His two asscheeks were starting to plump up and dramatically increased it's fat proportion, these buttocks were gaining heavy weight and were soon bigger than two ripe cantaloupes and growing rounder and plumper. His pants and underwear reaching their limits as they first teared and than exploded of his ass and leaving him completely naked. George moaned uncontrollably and couldn't stop panting, his back meanwhile was packing huge amounts of muscle and meat so that it was capable of carrying his huge assets. He came for the second time and coated his underbelly in fertile sperm.
George was sweating and panting at the moment, enjoying his short break on all fours trying to catch his breath. When all of a sudden he felt a tingle in his genitals, George smiled temptingly because he already knew what would happen next.
His balls were pulsating and heating up, when they instantly increased mass and got heavier and heavier, they were soon the size of watermelons and bareilly touching the floor, he could feel the big amount of semen, sloshing inside his balls, he was now able to produce. And felt instantly horny again, his body's libido seems to increase with his genital size.
George's cock was already stiff when he immediately felt it's expansion, as it shot at once in the air he couldn't stop his moaning. It was so tall that he could feel it expanding between his breast, and when he pressed his two massive tits together, he automatically gave himself a titjob, George moaned as loud as he could as he came on his tits, he came in buckets thanks to his improved balls. His cock growth ended once he was able to suck his dick with his own mouth, without needing to crane his neck.
George shakily got up on his two feet and made his way to a full body sized mirror, jiggeling his enormous ass and heavy tits on the way. His belly wiggeling along with his balls while his dick bobbed up and down enticingly. He felt confident when he started to swing his wide hips and looked into the mirror to marvel at his new body, feeling for th first time in his life attractive. George cupped one titanic tit in one hand and stroked his ginormous belly with the other while standing in front of the mirror. Smirking he realised that he also got overall very taller and leered at his body in utterly want. His mega cock twitched in arousal as he chuckled and gripped it with one hand, " I know, you want a extremely fat ass to sink into and blow my huge amount of sperm inside it." Then he turned his head to his gigantic ass and grinnend lewdly "And you want a humongous dick to wreck you and fill you up with semen." He than slapped his ass and moaned hotly while milking his tits strongly, "I will find someone that can satisfy my needs!" He then looked at himself in the mirror and moaned as hard as he managed, while groping himself.
Men should always be round and huge either because of weight gaining or baby making! :P
Sean was in the boy's locker room showers as he was now done growing and ripping out of his clothes. "How am I supposed to get out of here without other students seeing me?" He asked himself as he rubbed his belly. "How am I gonna fit through doors is now my main problem." Sean was lost in his thoughts when he heard screaming like a lustful animal in heat. He went to go check on them when he saw his friend as big as himself. "George? Is that you?" Sean asked as he started to get turned on by looking at his friend's new body.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
(02-21-2020, 10:08 AM)Big Growing Boy Wrote: Sean was in the boy's locker room showers as he was now done growing and ripping out of his clothes. "How am I supposed to get out of here without other students seeing me?" He asked himself as he rubbed his belly. "How am I gonna fit through doors is now my main problem." Sean was lost in his thoughts when he heard screaming like a lustful animal in heat. He went to go check on them when he saw his friend as big as himself. "George? Is that you?" Sean asked as he started to get turned on by looking at his friend's new body.

George stopped abruptly touching himself when he heard the voice of his classmate. He immediately turned around, his body jiggling due to the sudden movement, and once he sported Sean standing in front of him, his jaw hit the floor in shock and his dick spasmed in lust at the same time. George quickly composed himself, gave a sultry smile and started to walk to Sean while swinging his wide hips seductively. His dick was twitching like crazy as he stood in front of a massively, enormous and supersexy form of Sean, it was like looking into a sexy mirror.
"Hey there Sean. You look different..... but in a good way." He started chuckling darkly while licking his lips, and his body trembled in arousal. Suddenly George grabbed with both of his hands Sean gigantic tits and started to fondle them roughly and passionately, twisting the big nipples and making Sean moan loudly while trashing with his humongous body. "You naughty boy! Were you hiding these huge jugs from me all along? Such nice tits have to be shared you know?" His nipples were already spraying milk like water from a faucet, Sean was wimpering from pleasure and got so turned on that his eyes rolled back and his tongue lolled out while he was harshly panting. George was chuckling now loud and evily, completely turned on himslef because of Sean's lewd voice and the noises he was making.
He got annother idea, when George stopped manhandling Sean breasts he took some breast milk on his hand and drinked it himself, he moaned in pure bliss as he was gulping it down, and licked his lips temptingly "Mmmmm... still warm and tasty!" George laughed devily once he spotted another asset he craved to touch, so he did. He put his hands on Sean's shouldees and than slammed him into his own body, squeezing their massive bellies lewdly together both moaned hard when it happened.
But George's target was right behind Sean, when he proceeded to grab Sean's two gigantic asscheeks, pressing them together and massaged them thoroughly. Sean arched his back and stretched his ginormous ass out, panting lustfully, George just chuckled and squeezed the with his hands even harder, " Looks like somebody is really eager to get his ass played with! Don't worry hot-stuff we'll be doing a lot of that soon enough. My enormous dick can't wait to be stuffed inside your great ass, stretching you wider with every thrust, and my huge balls are longing to fill you up until your belly expands even further"
George finished his lustful speech by liplocking Sean into an hot french kiss, both toying with the others tongue while their hands explored their sinful bodies.
But then George inexplicable broke the hot french and smiled perverted at Sean, "I want more than you think, but first I want to play with your big boy toy, your extremely big baby-maker!" And just like that George grabbed Sean's humongous tool and gripped it hard with his two hands while he smirked cockily and licked his lips in anticipation. Sean was trembling while his dick was violently twitching, George couldn't wait any longer and stuffed the penis inside his hungry mouth, slurping and sucking like his life depended on it, than he deep-throated him as far as he could. While Sean was trashing like a wild animal, George had an idea, he grabbed Sean's cock and put it between his huge tits right next to his own dick, he then pushed his big tiddies together and sandwiched his and Sean's cock inside. He was now giving a titjob while simultaneously sucking Sean's dick off, as soon as they both climaxed, George started to gulp that massive amount down but it was too much so that he spilled a lot of it on his ginormous breasts and enlarged belly. His own cock had covered his body in jizz but also on Sean's, Sean was groaning in need with a satisfied smile on his face, his body heaving up and down, clearly enjoying himself.

George had cum sticking to his face aswell which he tried to lick it away, but he couldn't reach everything so he made his way to Sean and leaned into him. "Help me out, would you lover-boy!" Sean immediately whipped his tongue out and started to clean his lover with passion, George meanwhile was busy licking him playfully back like two animals in heat. Once it was done George thanked him by sensually kissing him long and muttering to his ear, "Don't think were over yet, now the real fun is about to start!" George laughed out devily when Sean only responded by moaning needingly, his body jiggling by doing so.
Men should always be round and huge either because of weight gaining or baby making! :P
Sean moaned after his tremendous orgasm from his friend. He turned his back to George and placed his hands on the lockers as he shook his awesome ass. "Mmm! I want you to fill me up with your cum, big boy!" Sean smiled lustfully.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George chuckled darkly, dick hardening at Sean's commanding request, he grabbed his buttocks with both of his hand and pushed them apart, revealing a huge pink pulsating pucker, George licked his lips "Such an naughty and horny boy, I'll fill you up good, but first I'd like to taste you and devour your ass!"
He went tongue first into his willing hole and started to lick and taste his lovers inner juices, George moaned hard whe Sean started to pant harshly, "Mmm you horny beast, you taste just like sweet honey!" He slurped loudly and gulped all the juice he could find down, then he groped his asscheeks even harder and pressed his head even deeper into Sean's ass. Sean screamed in complete lust and panted crazily, when he felt George intruding with his tongue further inside him.
"Your juices are so addictive, I need more! MORE!" George was now erratically drinking the sweet juice and moaning like a huge bear craving honey.

But just like that his head popped free and he was panting in primal lust, smacking his lips in satisfaction, "Fuck! What an Appetizer!" George now grinned lecherously when he saw the state Sean was in, gasping like crazy and moaning to him, "Please, I crave more! My insatiable ass needs it!" Sean then shaked his ass invitingly, wanting bigger than a tongue inside him.
George laughed loudly and smacked his huge butt a few times, watching it jiggle cheekily, "Don't worry my lover, now it's time for the main course!" He grabbed his extremely long dick and sticked it directly into his hole, both moaned as load as they could when George started to thrust inside Sean, he started slow and gentle because he wanted to savor the moment, but it turned soon into animalistic lust and hard pounding almost mindlessly, it looked like two massive bears mating each other.
Sean was gasping and panting at the same time now, his brain overfilled with strong emotions, making a needy face the whole time, his entire body was jiggling like crazy his tits were also spurting milk while they bounced on top of his enormous belly. His balls were swinging around and his dick shook in pleasure.
All of a sudden George grabbed, while pounding into him, his two massive breasts from behind him and squeezed them like overfilled udders, spraying milk everywhere in the locker room. He panted by doing it, but he quickly bit into Sean's neck and growled possesivly, leaving a big mark to show that Sean was now taken. That action brought Sean so much pleasure that he immediately came, his balls shaking like crazy while he painted the wall he was leaning at with his sperm. Sean couldn't stop moaning like a bitch in heat, while George was still busy wrecking his now stretched pucker.

His dick started abruptly to contract and his balls were churning, thats when George realised that he was about to cum, so he pounded Sean's great ass one last time and came violently inside him, he lifted his head up and roared like a lion fertilising it's partner. Sean was just trembling in ecstasy as he felt his belly getting abundantly filled with hot semen, in fact there was so much seed that his belly started to expand and growed a bit larger, his stomache was sloshing with the warm baby-batter, and Sean stroked his belly to calm it down.
Both horny boys were groaning, and George was still inside Sean, he was letting his dick rest in him. George then chuckled as he moved his hands to Sean's bigger belly and stroked it along with Sean, he then moved his mouth near Sean's ear and mutterd seductively, "You are all mine now!"
Sean moaned as he turned around to face George. "Mmm. Let's take this fun back at my place. My parents are away on a business trip and they won't be back for a few months." He suggested as he rubbed his cum filled belly.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

"Sure thing big-guy, my huge ass is craving your big dick and I'm gonna ride you till the next day!" George helped Sean to stand up, both guys chuckling when they noticed how much their bodies wiggled, and made their way to the door. When George started to go through the doorframe his wide child-bearing hips got stuck in the way, "Ahh, shit! Looks like my backside is a bit too wide for this building!" He then laughed loudly and turned to Sean who was busy staring lustfully at his enormous ass. George smiled invitingly at Sean and shaked his wide ass "Like what you see, big-man? You can wreck this ass all day long once we've arrived at your house. But first you gonna have to push me through this hole."
Sean than grabbed George's huge buttocks and fondled them strongly first, before he started to push as strong as he could.
"Yeah! That's it, just a little more, I can feel my butt ripping through this wall! George moaned hotly, once he felt his ass and hips tearing through the doorframe and destroying the wall on the way.
There was now a much bigger hole where the boys locker room door used to be, Sean was panting while he emerged through the much more fitting entrance, both boys were now moving through the hallway, their massive bodies jiggling in a lewd way, no one was there because there were still classes going on.
Because George was going in front of Sean, he swinged his huge butt and massive hips harder to give Sean a good show, smirking while doing it. Sean was getting aroused again and his dick was throbbing in sexual desire, thinking about many ways on how to penetrate George, panting heavily aswell.
Thankfully the school entrance were double doors, so they didn't have to tear those walls down, Sean lead the way to his house which wasn't that far from the school away, and then he opened the backdoor for George, which was a sliding door that allowed both boys to fit through it bareilly.
When Sean locked the door, he was immediately attacked with a hot tongue in his mouth, George was throbbing with his cock and impatiently growling in lust.
He broke the kiss and looked hornily into Sean's eyes, "So, lover-boy what are you going to do with me, now that were all alone, in this big house?"
Sean moaned as he started to stroke his cock. "I wanna return the favor by filling your belly up with cum." He replied as he rubbed George's gigantic belly.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George smirked huskily and turned around so that his massive backside was facing Sean and bend over, holding himself in place by supporting his body with his hands atop the wall. He wiggeled his ass enticingly at Sean, "Come on! I can take you big-man! PLOW ME WITH YOUR GIGANTIC COCK AND FILL ME WITH BUCKETS FULL OF YOUR SEED! George then growled animalistic, "DON'T YOU DARE, TO EVEN WASTE ONE DROP OF CUM, I WANT ALL OF YOUR BABY-BATTER INSIDE ME!"
Sean grabbed George's gigantic ass and played with it for a bit until he plunged his enormous cock inside of him and started thrusting roughly. "Mmm! Your ass feels so good!" He cried as Sean was precumming profusely.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George was panting and he started to scream in ecstasy as soon as he felt his lover's extremely long dick, slam into him. He was clenching his hole strongly wanting to milk that cock thoroughly, "DON'T STOP!! POUND ME HARDER!! I WANT YOUR GIGANTIC DICK WRECKING MY DEEP ASS!! Sean was now thrusting like a wild beast into George, slamming into his wide butt violently, covering George's inner walls in his semen, Sean grabbed his enormous breasts and pinched the nipples hard. George was now panting loudly, he felt his tits getting manhandled and his nipples started to spray thick milk. Feeling now more aroused than before, Sean raised his strong hips and slammed them even harder in George's tight hole, George couldn't contain his lustful screams, and started to stroke his huge belly, feeling the big bulge of Sean's cock in himself.
"FUCK ME!!! SLAM INTO ME!!! GIVE ME YOUR SEED! FERTILIZE MY BELLY! I NEED MORE!!! MOREEEEE! MMMMOOOORRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!" George was in such an euphoric state his eyes rolled back in wild lust and his tongue rolled out, he was now panting and making sounds like an alley dog getting FUCKED from behind.
Sean cried out in pleasure as he was getting ready to cum. "Oh! I'm gonna cum!" He cried as he shot a ginormous load inside of George as his belly started swelling bigger and bigger.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

"HELL YES! FILL ME UP! SCREW ME HARDER!", after George screamed on top of his lungs, he climaxed immediately, his long dick shooting like a geyseyr, coating the wall in white thick semen. When Sean started to fill his guts with a lot of sperm, George belly grumbled and groaned, and suddenly it started to expand significantly, soon it was pressing against the wall he was leaning on with his hands. "*pant* *pant* Fuck! You really stuffed me full!" George chuckled while massaging his bigger stomache which was growling in appreciation. Sean was groaning hornily, his mind still clouded with lust, his massive cock was twitching spontenously, still inside the depths of George overgrown ass.
"Damn! You wanna make out?" George asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestivly at Sean, his huge dick was getting aroused once more.
Sean nodded as he pulled out of George and turned him to face him. "I thought you would never ask." He smirked with lust as Sean planted a passionate kiss on George's lips.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George moaned hard when he felt the tongue of his lover swirling inside his mouth, he pushed himself of the wall and turned around so that he would have better access, their belly and tits were pressing together, cocks throbbing while these two boys were sucking each other faces off. All of a sudden George grabbed Sean at his shoulders and slammed him into the wall behind him, growling harshly while doing so, " Your lover is hungry!" He went then directly to Sean's overgrown dripping breasts, he took his fat nipple into his mouth and then suckled violently on it like a thirsty dog, his hands were busy groping Sean's asscheeks, while he nurtured from Sean's lactating tits not letting go either.
Sean moaned loudly as George was drinking a lot of milk from his tits while fondling his asscheeks. "Mmm! Take as much of my milk as you want." He panted as his cock was profusely leaking precum.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

"You can fucking bet on it big-boy!" George mumbled between his suckling of Sean's fat milk bags. George stomache was starting to growl, wanting more milk to be fed with, it started slowly to widen exponentially, it was rumbling wildly as it expanded further and further. "GODDAMN! YOU'RE MAKING ME EVEN BIGGER! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!! " George screamed hornily and then stuffed both nipples in his mouth at the same time, drinking like a hungry newborn calf.
Sean panted, while his tiddies were continously drained, he started to moan loudly when he felt violent tingle inside his massive breasts, as he looked down he noticed that they were suddenly spasming and repeatedly pulsating. He suddenly felt the need to heave strongly, while he did that he felt that his monstrous tits were replenishing the thick milk and even growing bigger to accomodate the hunger of his insatiable lover.
Sean moaned even more loudly as his breasts continues to swell bigger and bigger while George continues to drink more and more of his milk as it's making his belly swell bigger and bigger. "Mmm! That's it, big boy! Keep drinking my milk. It's only gonna make you bigger!" He moaned as Sean started to grind their cocks together.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

George's dick was starting to get stiff from the attention his massive-bear-sized lover was giving it. He was getting indescribly aroused and moaned loudly when he felt his belly expanding once more to make more room for his lovers milk. Stroking it with one hand George watched Sean humming contently with a soft smile plastered on his face while pinching his basketball-sized nipples, squirting milk everywhere on his godly body. Their cocks were both twitching, when George suddenly felt a tingle inside his two enormous globe-like buttcheeks, he started panting when he felt them both starting to inflate monstrously reaching a new width and triggering another mind-blowing orgasm out of George. He felt his hips widening and his thighs mass increasing to support his newly developed fertile beach-balls like ass. This new sensation spurred a new desire in George, he felt hot and incredibly aroused and his ass was demanding to be stuffed full while his belly grumbled for more white essence. George got an idea on how he could satisfy both of his body's desires, with an sultry smirk he made his way to his gigantic man, Sean was watching him wide-eyed and with full primal lust when he saw his partner walked to him with two bigger jiggling masses of asscheeks swinging from side to side, his mega cock was getting hard and long again.
George went and kissed his partner long and sensually while one of his hands went to the othere one's dick stroking it with passion, "My body is craving a different kind of white juice from you, I hope that you can help me out lover-boy!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Second Puberty with PreganantDany Big Growing Boy 1 724 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C Puberty RP with xxjadeexx Big Growing Boy 3 885 07-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C The Episodes of Puberty Growth Big Growing Boy 2 1,024 02-23-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Big Growing Boy