Closed Puberty RP with xxjadeexx
Sean was your normal 18 yr old boy who is in high school. It was 6 months after school had start, he started to feel tingly in his chest, ass, genitals, but mostly his belly. As Sean's school day went on, the tingling feeling intensified as his tingling assets started to slowly grow bigger. But as his second to last class was underway, Sean held in a moan as his body started to grow faster. He excused himself and headed to the boy's locker room. On his way there, Sean's clothes started tear around his growing body. Once inside the boy's locker room, he gasped when he saw his ginormous body. Sean's breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground. He didn't know that his puberty is also starting to effect a girl in the girl's locker room on the other side of the wall behind him.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
Jadiee was slowly growing in the girls’ locker-room, she was alone in there and she had taken off her clothes to take a shower. That’s when she felt her tingling sensation all over her body, her breasts started to grow the same size as Sean’s breasts and her ass cheeks grew to the size of watermelons. Nicely plump and round to play with. She held her hands out flat on the shower wall in front of him, she felt her thighs become extremely thick and weirdest of all her belly didn’t grow at all. She panted heavily, she felt the transformation was done and she looked at her new body, “Whoa...what the...”
Sean was in the boy's locker room showers as he was now done growing and ripping out of his clothes. "How am I supposed to get out of here without other students seeing me?" He asked himself as he rubbed his belly. "How am I gonna fit through doors is now my main problem."
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
Hello i love you idea

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 122 5,196 05-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx) SonicAnon 403 15,732 03-30-2023, 10:27 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Single Parent AU (Closed with xxjadeexx) SonicAnon 107 5,004 03-30-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C The Second Puberty with PreganantDany Big Growing Boy 1 725 07-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: PreganantDany
  C The Unusual High School Puberty Big Growing Boy 29 3,442 03-31-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Just-this-one
  C The Episodes of Puberty Growth Big Growing Boy 2 1,025 02-23-2020, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Big Growing Boy