Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
{Character Info Sheet}

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog
Description: (Optional for Canon characters):
Brief history: (Optional for Canon characters):
Pregnant or not? And if so how far along: 9 Months
Number of Babies: 3
Single or Taken?: Taken

Name:
Description: (Optional for Canon characters):
Brief history: (Optional for Canon characters):
Pregnant or not? And if so how far along:
Number of Babies:
Single or Taken?:

{STORY}

Sonic sighs and turns over to look at the vast expanse of space outside of the window of his cell, reminding him of how isolated he and the other prisoners were from their only shot at getting help. The rest of The Resistance didn't know they were here, he could only hope that his friends would discover his location soon or else he and his unborn children would be in serious trouble...
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Name: Tiff the Hedgewolf.
Description: She is a greyish-blue hybrid of hedgehog and wolf. She has the eyes of a hedgehog, ears and a tail of a wolf. Her tail is the same length as a hedgehog’s tail. Her eye colour is amber yellow. She has a peach skinned patch on her chest shaped like a loveheart. She has spines on her head acting like long natural hair. She wears a lot of piercings on her ears. She wears bandages on her hands and arms instead of gloves. She wears a black leather leotard and black glossy boots. She wears black sunglasses too.
Brief history: Tiff used to work for Dr. Eggman during the events of Shadow the Hedgehog (game). She now works along side Shadow and Rouge. She is neutral with Sonic and his friends.
Pregnant or not? And if so how far along: Not Pregnant.
Number of Babies: N/A.
Single or Taken?: Single.

Tiff had a order to retrieve the blue hedgehog for G.U.N and the reason was unknown to her. She always got the job done and didn’t ask questions about her missions. She would be alone this time and she walked through the facility like it was nothing. Shooting down the enemies, she was holding two shotguns and when they became empty she tossed them to the ground. She got her electricity power active to take down more enemies. Loud noises and explodes could be heard.

Tiff made it to the blue hedgehog’s cell and a cloud of smoke covered the individual that was Tiff. Once the smoke cleared, Tiff smirked at the hedgehog and she said out loud to him, “Well well! If it isn’t the famous
Sonic the Hedgehog! Shadow has told me so much about you, sweet cheeks.”

She walked up closer to his cell and she held her hand out for the blue hedgehog, “Nice to meet ya! I’m Tiff.”
(Tiff sounds like a cool character so far!)

Sonic gasps and jumps in surprise at the sudden loud noises, moving back to the farthest corner of the cell to protect his babies from the possible danger. He stares into the smoke before grinning excitedly "Finally another friendly face! It's been months since I've seen anyone from the Resistance!" The hedgehog laughs with relief.
(Thank you!)

Tiff pulled her hand back, she chuckled and she wiped her nose gently.

“Yeah, it’s crazy that no one but me was able to get to you. Question! Are you still able to run?” She asked him and she only realised that he was pregnant. She didn’t think much of it and she heard the intruder alarm go off.

“Uh oh… we got to go! Stand back, hedgehog!” She took out another gun from her back quills and she shot the lock off the cell. She opened the door quickly and she kept the heavy door open for Sonic.
"I-I think so, haven't really had much space to try" Sonic shrugs then jumps a bit at the sound of the alarm going off "Guess we'll have to find out! Lead the way outta here, I'm so ready to go home and pass out in my own bed again!" The hedgehog grins at Tiff as he quickly leaves the cell, stretching his limbs to prepare himself to run.
“This way!” Tiff said back to Sonic loudly, she started to run out of the cell room with Sonic and she started to run to the left going the same way she came in. She chuckled at Sonic’s comment and she kept up with him well. She continued to run with him down the hallway and she saw a massive robot. She stopped and she looked at the wall beside her. Her eyes illuminated and electricity bolts started to form all over her body. She used her power to blast a hole in the wall beside her and she grabbed Sonic’s hand jumping out of the base with him.
Sonic grins as he runs alongside the hedgewolf "You're pretty fast!" He shouts over the noises around them "We should race when I don't have any kiddos weighing me down!" He says, skidding to a stop beside her "Oh great, that one looks fun...Yikes!" He huffs sarcastically before jumping back from the sudden surge of electricity coming off of Tiff's body.
Tiff held the pregnant hedgehog in her arms tightly as she jumped off one large piece to another from the destructing facility and she said back to him, “Close your eyes if this scares you, sweet cheeks!”

After twenty minutes of escaping, she managed to hide in a small jungle to get away from the robots from Dr. Eggman and she ran into a small cave. She said to the blue hedgehog, “Are you alright, Sonic?”
Sonic held on tightly, watching as Tiff carried him to safety "I'm alright, heights don't bother me!" He grins, loving the rush of the wind through his quills as they descend to the ground "Yahoooo! I really missed doing stuff like this!" He shouts out in excitement.

Sonic nods a bit, discomfort clear on his face "Y-Yeah...I think so...you okay?"
“Yeah I’m alright. Just a few scratches.” Tiff said back to Sonic happily, she checked the blue hedgehog for injuries and she found herself staring at his belly.

“Wow, future warriors for the Resistance. How wonderful.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog happily and she was hesitant to rub his belly. So she backed off from his personal space and she sat on a log near the entrance of the cave.
"You can touch it if you want to" Sonic smiles when he notices her staring. He gets up to sit beside her, watching as it starts to rain heavily outside their hiding place "We found this spot just in time, huh?"
Tiff smiled back at the hedgehog happily, she watched him walk over and sit beside her. She looked at him for a moment, then at the heavy rain and she said back to the hedgehog, “Yeah, it is a good thing we found this undercover. Once morning comes, I’ll take you back to your partner and we both can get on with our business.”
"Sounds great to me, we should hang out once in awhile after this" Sonic offers, yawning and stretching his arms over his head and arching his back to make it crack and release any built up tension.
“You’re going to have persuade Shadow and Rouge. I’m both their favourite friend, Speedster.” Tiff chuckled softly and she looked at him happily. She moved closer to him and she started to braid one of his head quills.

“Hold still for a moment, sweet cheeks. I’m going to make you beautiful.” Tiff said to the blue hedgehog happily.
"Well Shadow should be easy enough to persuade with some lovin" Sonic chuckles and scoots a bit closer so Tiff could reach his quills more easily "You mean more than I already am?" He smirks, short tail wagging happily as he receives the first positive attention he's had in months.
Tiff was a bit of confused on what he was going on about him and Shadow. Then she realised something and she said back to the blue hedgehog, “Oh! Are you Shadow’s mate?!” Tiff continued to braid his quill and she pulled a bandage out of her right boot wrapping the bandage around his braid.
"Yep! We've been together for about four years now, we're trying to keep our relationship under wraps so the wrong people don't try to use us against each other" Sonic explains "Although I don't think we'll be able to keep it a secret for long after the babies come" He sighs anxiously, resting a hand on his stomach.
Tiff smiled at the blue hedgehog happily and she said back to him, “Wow four years. Good plan to keep a low profile. How many babies are you having again, sweet cheeks?” She asked him happily.
"Triplets" Sonic grins, rubbing his round belly "They're already getting hyper and strong, they're always moving around and kicking" He chuckles, smiling at Tiff "Don't tell Shadow that you know about this but the babies are especially active when Shadow sings to them, he's such a great dad already. I can't wait to be back home with him"
Tiff slowly placed her hand on top of his hand, she smiled at him happily and she said back to him, “Wow, triplets. How rare and beautiful. You and Shadow are lucky to have this…”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,866 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,596 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 822 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 7,432 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 4,575 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy