Closed Young Gods
[Closed w/ SazzyP260]
Giving a playful pout, Desmond finally released his hold on Ocean's cock and instead looped his fingers around his belt loops, pulling him closer as he backed his way on top of the bed. "I suppose we could remedy that," he commented as his fingers moved to the fly of Ocean's jeans slowly and purposefully. Also taking the opportunity to toss the shirt hanging around his wrist to the floor before pushing himself closer to the head of the bed and languidly stretching himself to show off his toned body now that his shirt was off.

Lifting his foot to press firmly against Ocean's cock still concealed by his undone jeans, Desmond crooked a single finger towards the water manipulator, free hand running through the blue strands of hair atop his head. "You gonna take those off yourself or do you need help with that?" He took the opportunity to check out the tattoos that had, until recently, been hiding beneath his shirt. He swallowed, wanting to trace each line and design with his mouth.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

With his shirt finally off, his other tattoos were revealed; he had a tribal something or other tattooed on his right arm. It extended from his wrist up to his shoulder and chest. His left side, from chest to hip and part of his back, were covered in a tribal looking stingray. It was obvious that Ocean did have deep ties to his name, "I can definitely get them off myself." He rumbled, smirking as he grabbed that little foot and lifted it. He pressed a kiss to the sole of Desmond's foot before setting it back down on the bed. Hands went to his own jeans and he slowly shimmied out of them, revealing himself completely to Desmond. Ocean's cock was about eight inches long, and decently thick "Hope you aren't too impressed." He teased, winking at the other as he kicked his socks and jeans out of the way, one hand going down to his length and slowly stroking.

Eyes flitted over Desmond's half naked body and he bit his lip a little, growling some as his hand tightened around his cock "You gonna strip off your pants or make me do it?" Either way, he was going to get the other naked as well, it didn't matter how he did it.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Desmond watched appreciatively as Ocean stroked himself, only taking his eyes off the other's rather impressive length when he heard Ocean speak. If possible, it seemed Desmond's fire colored eyes had lit up even lighter to an almost orange-gold color. "I'll be impressed when you show me you know how to use it," Desmond teased with a wink, slender fingers going to work at his own jeans without hesitation.

True to his word, Desmond was not wearing any underwear beneath his jeans. So when his slipped the waistband beneath his ass and hips his own cock appreciatively sprung out of the confines of his jeans. Length wise he could compete with Ocean, but the other had him beat in girth. He pushed them down to his knees before laying back, purposefully arching his back a little as he wiggled slightly against the sheets beneath him. "Little help?" he asked, looking up at Ocean through rather long dark lashes.

"You'll be impressed. Guaranteed." He couldn't offer money back, but he didn't plan on disappointing, either, so there was no sense. Blue eyes only grew darker as he watched those jeans slide down those slim hips and legs. Christ, the man was gorgeous, though he suspected Desmond knew that, used it to his advantage, obviously. When asked for help, Ocean seemingly obliged, grasping onto the jeans and giving them a good tug to get them off, though he held onto Desmond's ankles afterwards, tugging the other closer as he lowered himself onto the bed, those skinny legs going around his waist.

He growled as he kissed Desmond softly "This is perfect." He rumbled, one hand going up to push some of the hair out of Desmond's face and then run his fingers through that teal hair. Hips pushed down and easily rocked against the others, their cocks aligning to rock along another "When's the last time you fucked, Des?"

Grinning into the kiss, he let his teeth trail against lips as his legs tightened around Ocean and a hand came up to trail along the muscles of the other's back. A small noise of pleasure escaped him at the simple motion of Ocean's fingers in his hair and the sound grew louder as hips moved and the heat and firmness of Ocean's cock rubbed tantalizingly against his own. Face flushed from their actions, and the sound that had escaped him, Desmond arched himself up again. The motion increased the pressure around their cocks as gave a small rock of his own hips in response.

"Too fucking long," he managed to get out, rocking against the other again and pulling him closer with his legs. "Before I got here, after a gig at a club." Moving his lips to Ocean's shoulder so he could follow the tribal pattern on his shoulder, following some of the designs to his chest where he let his teeth graze against Ocean's nipple. Eyes lighting up even more, if that were possible, Desmond looked up at Ocean between stray strands of teal with a smirk. "How about you?" His tongue came between his lips after the question, taking a moment to circle the bud with the warm metal stud in his tongue.

He groaned, fingers tightening -almost as if by accident- in Desmond's hair and giving it a slight tug, mostly when that tongue ran around his nipple "Been a while... Long enough anyway... Last summer break...One-night fling with..." He groaned again and rocked down against Desmond's hips, precum oozing from his cock head and making the slip-and-slide of their cocks even more pleasurable with the added lubricant "Just a one night fling." He didn't want to think about the young man who he had slept with, wasn't worth it right now.

Head dipped down so he could bite and kiss over Desmond's shoulder, nibbling and leaving the smallest of marks on that smooth flesh "You've got lubricant and condoms, right?" He had neither of these items, seeing as he had no intentions of getting laid. He tried to be responsible though, and at the very least he needed to lubricate Desmond; he was not about to risk tearing the younger man up just to get his own rocks off. Condoms were... debatable.

The tight grasp his hair was caught in had his cock throbbing and his skin shivering with goosebumps. The warmth between their legs seemed to be getting unbearable, Desmond's hips moving on their own in search for a relief from the heat gathering in the pit of his stomach. Without really thinking about it his mind went to the 'asshole' he'd stolen his lunch from in the cafeteria, wondering briefly if it had been him before he pushed the thought away with a particularly stronger rock of his hips and a quick bite at one of the dark lines of the tattooed ray on Ocean's ribs.

"Lubricant's in the drawer," Desmond answered between nips and licks at the ray, following that tribal pattern, pointing towards the drawer on the left side of the bed. He'd had that of course for getting himself off, but was pretty sure there would be no condoms in there. He hadn't fucked anyone since arriving at university and the few people he knew he wasn't interested in so stockpiling hadn't crossed his mind. Raising an eyebrow as he peeked over at the drawer, briefly taking his attention away from the tattoo, he offered a small shrug. "How good's your pull-out game?" He laughed lightly before turning his attention back to the lines of ribs and the tattoo.

With one hand, Ocean reached over to the drawer, withdrawing the lubricant. He felt around for condoms briefly, but there was no luck in that department. Lube was dropped on the bed, "Decent enough..." He answered, mildly distracted by the body wriggling against his own. He hated to do this but he was growing impatient. With a growl, he tugged Desmond back up and flipped him over onto his stomach, pinning him to the bed "I told you I wanted to fuck you... Why're you teasing me?" Ocean growled against the back of Desmond's ear, rocking his hips down against the other's ass and rutting against it.

Rolling his head back and to the side, Ocean's lips and words heating against his ear, Desmond rested the back of his head against the crook of his shoulder so he could meet blue eyes out of the corner of his own. "You say that like you don't like it," Desmond teased, the words practically a purr as he leaned forward on his elbows and arched his back to press his ass against Ocean's hips and stiff cock. A groan escaped him as he felt Ocean rut against him. He bit his lip, having to be careful about what he said now, control was slipping and he didn't want to influence Ocean in anyway.

"I don't mind it... but I have an agenda." He growled against the man's ear. He slid off of Desmond's back, but grabbed the lubricant and popped the lid. He carefully drizzled some on Desmond's bare ass and down his crack, a little more spread on his fingers before he closed and tossed it aside "Just breathe, Desmond... Focus on me." He captured the other's lips in a deep, steamy, and if it got a little passionate, no one was really going to complain. He eased his fingers against Desmond's hole, very carefully circling that tight pucker, working it open until he could start slipping his fingers in, thrusting and scissoring them to open that tight opening up, stretching it to accommodate what was planning on being in there shortly.

A shiver ran down him at the cool dripping on the lubricant down his ass, a stark difference between the heat of his skin and the chill of the lube. Desmond was certainly distracted quickly enough by Ocean's kiss and felt himself returning the kiss with just as much heated passion. The groan the escaped his lips at the pressure of Ocean's fingers against his hole fell into their kiss and disappeared between them, relaxing as much as possible. At the scissoring motion Desmond couldn't stop himself from breaking their kiss to let out a noise between pleasure and a small amount of discomfort. It had been a long time since he'd been in this position and it was pretty clear with how tight he felt against the fingers inside him. "Fuuuck," he whined, biting his lip lightly as his head dipped beneath his shoulders as he leaned forward further, relaxing himself and pressing himself back against Ocean's fingers in encouragement.

"Aw, yeah..." Ocean growled at that whine, cock throbbing harder and pulsating against Desmond's thigh "You okay, Dezzy?" Ocean rumbled softly, kissing over the other's jaw and cheek, nipping at his ear lightly. Fingers continued their designated work, stretching Desmond even wider and working him open even more. He was now just actively thrusting them in and out, working the fingers deeper - there were three of them now and Ocean's fingers weren't exactly on the thin side either. If, by chance, Ocean occasionally struck Desmond's prostate, it was purely by design; It was obvious that Ocean was aiming for Desmond's prostate, wanting to give the young man as much pleasure as possible.

By the time Ocean was thrusting his fingers in and out of him, every odd thrust of his digits striking that bundle of nerves inside him, Desmond had his forehead pressed into the pillows. His breathing was already hard as he pushed back against those fingers when he could, noises slipping between his teeth every now and again. For just having Ocean's fingers in him he was pretty stimulated but the heat in his stomach left him wanting. "More," he managed between the hits to his prostate, biting his lip when he felt the familiar melodic sound to the end of his voice. It wasn't enough to actually influence Ocean but enough to show Desmond the threat was there as he swallowed it down. "Please."

He could hear the tone of Desmond's voice change, but he could forgive him for it. There was a lot going on and he knew if he had the same powers Desmond did, he would use them to get what he wanted in the heat of the moment as well "Okay... Don't need to beg, though it does sound pretty." Ocean rumbled softly. He carefully pulled his fingers out of Desmond and flipped the other boy back onto his back.

Ocean carefully got between the other's legs, hooking them over his hips once more. He carefully positioned himself and pushed the head of his cock in, groaning at that tightness "Fuck, baby..." He lowered his head to kiss and nip at Desmond's lips while he carefully and very slowly worked himself deeper and deeper into that tight cavern, eventually bottoming himself out "Damn, Dezzy... You're fucking tight." Hips very slowly started thrusting to get the other accustomed to the new movements.

Desmond groaned at the sudden pressure and satisfaction he got as Ocean's cock finally replaced his fingers inside him. His legs hooked around Ocean's firm waist tightened, pulling him in closer even as he felt Ocean's hips against his ass as he completely entered him. "You sure?" he moaned up at the intense feeling of being completely full and tight around Ocean's cock, still teasing even now. "I can be a very convincing beggar."

His hips rocked slightly as he spoke, having taken the time to relax against the feeling of something bigger than fingers inside him. Dragging his tongue and teeth from Ocean's collar bone and to his neck where his ear began he nibbled at the lobe he found there, one sliding around Ocean to grab at his one firm ass cheek. "Am I?" His words were hot against his lips, bouncing back from the ear his lips were lightly pressed again. "Maybe you're just big, Blue."

Ocean slid his arms underneath Desmond's back, fingers gripping into the other's shoulders. "I'll take that, too." Ocean growled against Desmond's ears. He was glad that the other was starting to relax, it certainly made things easier. Hips picked up their pace, moving harder and faster "I'm fond of being big, but I think you're tight, too. Not a bad compliment, so take it." He reached and slapped Desmond's ass/thigh sharply, smirking down at the other man as he heightened his pace again, thrusting that much faster and harder into the man. Hips soon angled so that when he thrusted in, Ocean was once more striking against the other's prostate, wanting to drive Desmond insane with pleasure.

Head and back arching against the pillows behind him at the sudden strike of his prostate, ass still stinging from the quick slap, Desmond felt as if all the breath he had had been taken away from him suddenly in a gasp that left shaking slightly. His whole body felt like it had been lit up with electric pulses resonating straight from his core. His hand left Ocean's own ass to drag blunt nails down his shoulder blades in retaliation. Each hit to his prostate had Desmond rocking back against Ocean harder, hips rushing to meet every thrust Ocean gave. He didn't trust his voice now, not that he was saying much other than low ground out curses as his whole body shook with the pleasure being pounded into him. That familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach was growing into molten lava as he climbed closer towards the peek of climax.

Growls were resonating deeply in the depths of Ocean's chest and throat as he continued thrusting, maxing himself out as he pounded into Desmond as hard and as fast as he possibly could. He dropped himself against the other's chest, mouth latching and sucking across that sweaty skin, leaving mark after mark on it, as if he had a right to possess Desmond. The hands on Desmond's shoulders were holding to him even tighter as he pounded away. The rolling in his stomach was growing tighter with each passing second and he knew if he didn't stop now, he never would. But, that thought went right out of his mind as Desmond started shaking around him. His own seed spilling over and filling the other "Cum for me, Desmond... Fucking cum for me, c'mon..." He growled as he continued thrusting, filling Desmond; the sound becoming sloppy and squishy, not that he cared.

With Ocean buried within him so fully, and Desmond's hole tight around his cock, he felt the pulsing inside him and the vibrating of growls from his chest. Desmond pushed himself more fully against the body above him as he felt the sting of Ocean's marking, a painful throbbing at the thought of being marked so possessively. It wasn't long after Ocean's words reached his ears that Desmond let go of the small hold he had on his orgasm and let the waves of it crash against him as he sprayed his own seed across his stomach without even needed to touch his own cock. A stuttering moan left him at the sudden release of heat and pressure within him, feeling the sticky mess between his legs from Ocean's own climax. Body still shaking from the orgasm, he relaxed fully against the bed and worked on getting his breathing back to normal. "Well shit," he managed to get out, voice a hoarse whisper. "I guess you did keep your word."

Letting a sigh escape him as he trailed a hand along the sweaty chest above him, his fiery eyes turned to the small space between them with a raise of his eyebrows. "So much for your pull-out game though..." A breathy laugh escaped him as he dropped his hand to the mess on his own stomach. "Mind getting a towel out of the dresser?" He pointed to said dresser with his clean hand as he asked. "Second drawer."

He was somewhat laid against Desmond, though he collapsed to the side, an arm and a leg thrown over the other boy after his orgasm had abated and he was able to move. He was panting softly against the sweaty skin of the boy beneath him, just working on bringing himself down and relax, breathing slowly returning to normal. "I told you I would keep my word... I never fail... Always impress." He kissed Desmond's chest and smiled before nodding. He rolled off the bed carefully and went to grab the towel, grabbing one for Desmond and another for himself.

"Yeah... Sorry about the uh... Not pulling out, thing." He muttered, face running slightly red as he returned to the bed, very slowly cleaning off the cum from Desmond's chest, leaning over the young boy to kiss him lovingly on the lips "Your tight ass had me pretty well in there though, so I'm blaming you for the not pulling out." He reached down with the towel and very lightly stroked over the other's leaking hole, cleaning it as best he could "That good or you wanna go for it yourself?"