Closed Young Gods
[Closed w/ SazzyP260]
A shiver ran down Desmond's spine at Ocean's use of his full name, slipping out of his own boxers once he reached the bathroom, though he gave his boyfriend a pout as Ocean got closer to him and set his hand on his lower abdomen. "Aww, you don't find me charming, Blue?" he got out before loosing himself in the kiss. One hand grabbed at Ocean's bare ass as he was backed up into the shower, the other going to the back of his head to pull him deeper into the kiss. The water came down on them a little chilly but quickly warmed up to an appropriate temperature. "I could probably live with that," he breathed after breaking free from their kiss, only to lean up and give Ocean's nose a light bite. "Only if he gets you're cute little nose." His hand moved from the back of Ocean's neck to run down his shoulder and chest, stopping to pinch softly at his nipple.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

A gritty moan escaped Ocean as those nimble fingers pinched at his nipples "Mhm... He might get my nose..." Ocean leaned to nibble on Desmond's neck and jaw, teeth scraping over his skin. Hands slid down that naked and slick body, rubbing over all of the sensitive areas that had long since been found in their numerous escapades prior to now "I hope he gets your ears, and your cheeks..." Hands settled on Desmond's ass "Not those cheeks though." He squeezed and playfully slapped Desmond's ass, one finger going to lightly glide over that tightly puckered hole, teasing against the ring of muscles "I hope he gets your heart, your beautiful soul..." Teeth nibbled over Desmond's shoulder, leaving small marks along the way.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Ocean's finger teasing against his hole dragged a small groan from Desmond's throat, hips rocking back against the finger just slightly. They certainly had spent enough time getting to know each other's body's during their time together, knowing exactly which places to linger at and which to tease. His head dipped back and to the side slightly to give Ocean more access to his neck and jaw, body shivering not from cold but from pleasure and anticipation. "What if I want him to have your heart?" Desmond asked, pulling away to take a kiss from his lips before kissing down his neck and chest as he spoke. "Then he can grow up to be someone who will do anything to help his family." Standing at his full height under the water, Desmond gave a coy grin. "But I think that's enough talk about baby for now," he spoke softly, stepping forward to take Ocean's cock in his hand. "I think his father needs some attention."

Ocean's head fell back as those nimble fingers wrapped around his cock, a groan escaping him "Yeah... I think his father could use some attention too..." Ocean rumbled deeply, toes curling as he rocked his hips up into the other's hand slightly. He still had a good hold on Desmond's ass and easily slid two fingers into the other's tight hole, gently thrusting them in and out "I feel we could both use some attention though, what do you think?" Ocean rumbled softly as he tipped his head back down, pressing his mouth against Desmond's "You want me to fuck you here in the shower? Is that your angle, Desmond Coyote?" Voice was growled out in that way he had.

Running his thumb up the length of Ocean's cock, Desmond pressed himself closer to his lover, nipping lightly at the base of his neck as he began pumping his hand around the firm heat in his hand shivering at the use of his name. "Maybe," he breathed against the hot wet skin beneath his lips, teeth dragging. "I don't see why we should waste a perfectly good shower." The pumps of his hand slowed as his thumb teased at the head of his boyfriend's cock, feeling the slickness of precum there. Slowly he stopped his motions all together as he looked playfully into those deep blue eyes. "Unless you wanted to wait until we can make it to the bed?"

He hummed in pleasure as his cock was stroked, toes curling and eyes slipping shut "Actually... I do want to wait." He managed to get it out, reaching down to wrap his hand around Desmond's wrist. He looked down at the man and smiled softly "For the past nine weeks that we've known each other, we've done nothing but fuck like little bunny rabbits. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with that... but these are no longer normal circumstances." He leaned down and kissed Desmond softly on the lips "I have a treat for you... So let's hurry with these showers, and I'll shower you with something insanely fun... okay?"

"Fine, I guess you have a point," Desmond pouted, moving his hand from Ocean's cock to his chest as he returned the kiss. "It better be fun if it's going to be replacing shower sex this evening." His voice was teasing as he reached up to grab the body wash and squeeze a decent amount in his hand before beginning to rub the soap into both of their skin. "So, when are you going to be switching positions at the bar?" That was if they didn't get fired or anything tomorrow, though Ocean really had nothing to do with the situation that happened anyway. "Hopefully soon because I don't know if I can take another night of those assholes belittling you," he added in a low muttering growl.

"I promise it'll be fun. And you'll be receiving a majority of the pleasure..." He kissed Desmond again, reaching for the hair soap so he could rub suds into Desmond's hair. He levitated water over his boyfriend's head to clear the soap quickly and efficiently before he started rubbing soapy suds in his own hair, head tipped back afterward to clear them "The position would be readily available to me, tomorrow, if we still have our jobs... The condition was that I get the other employees pissed off enough that the worst of them loses his shit... He did, today, and he'll be fired, made an example of, and I'll be the new bar bouncer..." He leaned down and kissed Desmond again, smiling softly "You're cute when you're made, by the way."

There was no better time for Ocean to show off his water manipulation than during the shower-- Desmond hadn't gotten soap in his eye ever since he'd started seeing his boyfriend seriously. The feeling of Ocean's fingers rubbing the shampoo into his hair was nearly enough to send shivers down his spine, enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend touching his hair whether it was pulling, petting, or rubbing apparently. A scoff left Desmond as he returned the kiss, lips turned up in a smile against Ocean's. "Well you certainly pissed someone off enough to cause them to lose their shit," he joked, running his own hand through his hair to get some teal strands out of his face. "And I'm cute all the time so I don't know what you're talking about."

"You definitely are cute all the time," Ocean agreed as he stole another kiss from Desmond before reaching to turn off the water and stepping out so he could grab towels and wrap their naked bodies up. He went over and combed his hair back before putting on deodorant and brushing his teeth "I feel better now after showering, that's for sure." He sighed and ran his fingers through his slick hair, shaking the water off and letting the drops levitate, mostly so he could drain them down the sink and not get water everywhere - that was another positive, Ocean could easily pick up water spills and put them down the drain.

After his personal hygiene was properly cared for, he turned to Desmond and smiled, stealing a quick kiss again "I'll be in the bedroom... Don't take too long." He playfully popped Desmond's ass before he headed off to the bedroom. Towel was discarded in the hamper and he went to get on the bed, sprawling out and sighing contently, eyes slipping shut as he waited for his lover.

It was definitely a much better feeling being home and clean. They hadn't finished a complete shift at work, probably leaving about an hour and a half early because of Desmond's outburst towards the waiter. Desmond returned the kiss and gave Ocean's own ass a swat as he left the bathroom and headed towards their bedroom. "Don't start all the fun without me," he called back with a roll of his eyes, stepping up towards the sink and mirror himself. He ran a quick comb through the hair at the top of his head before starting to brush his teeth, most of the water in the bathroom after there shower had already been sent down the drain by Ocean so the air was chilling without the heated water and Ocean's presence. Desmond was definitely looking forward to cuddling up under the blankets and stealing the blue haired boy's warmth.

Setting his own towel into the hamper, Desmond made his way into the bedroom to find Ocean laid out on the bed with his eyes closed looking completely relaxed. For a moment he thought about jumping onto the bed from here to jump Ocean but thought better of it-- he'd used enough energy today-- and just crawled up from the foot of the bed to where he could rest his head on the pillow next to his boyfriend. "Someone looks comfortable," he said softly, leaning forward to press his lips to Ocean's temple.

"Bed is lonely without you in it..." Ocean murmured and smiled as he looked over at Desmond. Though, of course, the bed being lonely rarely stopped Ocean from sleeping late or anything like that. He turned onto his side and pressed their lips together in a slow and passionate kiss, one arm slipping around Desmond and bringing their bodies closer together. Lips slowly caressed over Desmond's chin, jaw, and down his neck, fingers of his one hand trailing over Desmond's body, tracing from one sensitive spot to the next "I want to shower your body with love tonight, Desmond. I want to kiss you from head to toe and back up." He rumbled these words against that soft, supple skin, slowly working his way up to Desmond's ear "I want to eat you out until you're sobbing into the pillows, begging for relief."

The words coming from Ocean had Desmond shivering at the thought, dipping his head back at the attention that Ocean's lips were giving his skin attention. One hand came up and ran along the side Ocean wasn't laying on as they lay face to face in the bed. The warmth that had left him as the bathroom had cooled suddenly returned with a vengeance as Ocean's breath tickled his ear. "Damn, Blue," he managed to get out, pressing himself against Ocean's warm body. "You weren't kidding about the insanely fun time were you?" One hand came up to run his fingers through Ocean's true blue hair, still wet but soft from the shower. "Are you sure there's not something you want in return?" His voice was low and tempting as he spoke out the last words, leaning forward to kiss and bite at Ocean's shoulder as his body vibrated with every brush of Ocean's fingers against his sensitive skin.

Fingers slid down to settle on Desmond's ass, pulling their naked bodies flush together. Ocean growled softly against Desmond's ear, teeth raking that soft flesh "It all depends on how you're going to feel after I am done with you," Ocean rumbled, fingers slipping around and teasing over Desmond's hole, gently pushing in "I plan on putting you to sleep with this, though." He slowly pulled back from Desmond and carefully turned the man over onto his stomach, kissing the back of his shoulder lightly "Just stay relaxed." That was definitely not hard and Ocean knew it.

Lips very slowly traveled over Desmond's back. As promised, Ocean made sure that his mouth touched every inch of skin that Desmond had to offer. In some places -the sensitive areas mostly- Ocean made sure he sucked and nibbled until he was able to leave a hickey in his wake. Which meant that Desmond now had dozens of freshly made marks on his pale skin. It seemed to take hours, which, it kind of did, but eventually Ocean was where he had wanted to be the entire time. Hands settled on Desmond's asscheeks and he slowly spread them, smirking as he looked at that tight pucker "Breathe." Was the only instruction he had before lowering his head, tongue darting out and lips sucking hard at that puckered hole. Despite his very affectionate and slow showering of love to Desmond's body, the tongue-fucking was exactly that; an aggressive, growling, tongue-fucking. His tongue was thrusting in and out, mouth sucking hard, hands squeezing those plump globes of flesh. He was well and truly eating Desmond out, as promised.

Desmond wasn't quite sure which part of Ocean had the most talent when it came to causing him to writhe against their sheets like this; his fingers, his cock, or his tongue. His lean body was covered in marks from Ocean's mouth, most of them caused from the time between reaching the bed and now whereas some others were a little older and dim. Desmond didn't care, even if Ocean sucked a mark where it might be a little too visible, he didn't even bother to try and cover them up and no one really dared to ask if they saw.

Another thing Ocean was good at was keeping his word. Desmond's fingers were curled into the sheets, head down and breathing heavy as Ocean's tongue aggressively went at his hole. His whole body was alight in shivers and it didn't take long for a shine of sweat to coat his skin and small noises started coming from him. His back arched and he pressed his body closer to the bed as his arms shook, it was getting harder and harder to hold himself up as Ocean continued tongue-fucking him with no break. "Fuck...Ocean." The words left him in a whine as his head pressed further into the pillows and ended with a groan of please. His whole body felt on fire as Ocean pushed him towards climax with nothing more than his tongue, Desmond's own cock throbbing between his legs.

Ocean couldn't help but smirk as he felt Desmond shaking beneath him. That stuttered out curse only made things better. Slowly he pulled his mouth away, though his fingers slid into Desmond's quivering hole and he easily started thrusting his long fingers in and out, pressing against Desmond's prostate "What's the matter, Dezzy?" Ocean purred, kissing and biting over one of those plump little ass cheeks. "Did you want to cum? Do you need help doing that?" He had a feeling that Desmond could well and truly get off without his cock being touched, but... never knew. He slowly put his face back where it had been, growling as he started both tongue-fucking and finger-fucking Desmond, working twice as hard to get his lover off.

A whine left him when Ocean pulled away before groaning as he replaced his tongue with his fingers and pressed into that bundle of nerves. No, Desmond definitely did not need help getting off, not when he had such a talented lover taking care of him. He didn't trust his voice however and instead shook his head against the pillow with a moan and then a stuttering gasp as Ocean's tongue returned to it's previous position at his hole, this time with the added length of Ocean's fingers. A particularly sharp shiver shook his body as his cock twitched and he knew he was close to release. Fingers curling so tightly around the blankets his knuckles were probably white, Desmond finally gave into the sharp heat growing in him and came with a cry of his lover's name, half muffled as his face pressed further into the pillow and his toes curled.

Ocean groaned himself when Desmond shook around him. He slowly pulled back, softly kissing over that pucker and then up Desmond's body, fingers gently caressing that sweaty skin as he laid down beside Desmond, "How're you feeling now?" Ocean rumbled, leaning in and kissing at Desmond's cheek and lips, nipping and tugging playfully. He was definitely still hard, his cock pressing up against Desmond's thigh, but he had no interest in his own needs, he was pleasuring Desmond, that had been his initial goal and nothing had changed since making up his mind.

Desmond had completely relaxed against the bed, still recovering from his orgasm as Ocean laid beside him. Turning his head from where it had been half buried in the pillow, Desmond still found it in him to return a kiss while still getting his breathing back under control. "Definitely just what the doctor ordered," he spoke, voice still rough and shaking. Of course he wasn't out of it enough to not realize that Ocean himself was still hard as his cock pressed against him as Ocean continued kissing and nipping playfully at him. One fiery eye peeked up at Ocean with a half smile. "Not completely asleep yet though," he added, pressing his thigh purposefully against Ocean's hard erection there. "How are you feeling?"

Ocean groaned and reached down, grasping onto Desmond's leg to keep it from rubbing along his cock any further "I'm okay. I told you, tonight was about pleasuring you..." He rumbled softly, kissing Desmond again and smiling fondly. He slid his hand up the other's thigh and over his ass, squeezing and rubbing that plump cheek "If you feel you're up to it, and it'll pleasure you... I wouldn't object to you doing something with my throbbing cock." Ocean would be appreciative, that was for sure "But no blowjobs... I draw the line there." he quickly stated, staring at Desmond. He'd had bad experiences and now no one got to do it, not even Desmond, whom he trusted quite a lot with a lot of things.