Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy
Me too please ??
IG: mpreg120
Twitter: mpreg120
Grommr: mpreg120
Discord: mpreg120#8022
I would like them too please!
Has anyone else received them?
(04-02-2020, 08:23 PM)khfan983 Wrote: I would like them too please!

Sorry, I didn't see this post until today. I just sent you a PM.
Me too can I have a copy as well ?
Apologises for being another person asking - but could I have a copy as well?
Same here. May I have a copy of the scans?
Here you go guys

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t0baj1wq6d....xlsx/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x47fd46yuj....xlsx/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0x75bruwvy....xlsx/file
https://mangadex.org/title/46672/hiyama-...no-ninshin

Entire first chapter in English.
Thank you for this!
I don't know who is translating it on Mangadex, but I hope he does the rest. Prior, I just tried using Google translate, which doesn't work too well.

Kind of spoilery, but from what I could gather, it is established that male pregnancy is just a random occurrence that happens to one and every ten men. Kentaro Hiyama becomes pregnant from a one night stand. Most of the manga is just Kentaro's actions affecting the people around him and trying to deal with prejudice. In the fourth chapter, we are introduced to Aki Seto, a female reporter and the mother of Kentaro's baby. Both Kentaro and Aki do not want to get married, but they do want to raise their baby together. Kentaro gives birth to a boy who they name Kotaro.

In the follow up manga, which takes place three years later, Kentaro and Aki are raising Kotaro together and they also befriend a famous pop star who is pregnant with his girlfriend's baby. This manga is currently ongoing.

Both Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy (ヒヤマケンタロウの妊娠) and Kentaro Hiyama's Pregnancy and Childcare (ヒヤマケンタロウの妊娠 育児編) can be read on Comic DAYS, albeit in Japanese only: https://comic-days.com/
does it get into detail about how he gives birth? I assume it'd be penile birth if a woman impregnated him? ;) or is it just a c section?
(06-27-2020, 07:13 AM)MPT! Wrote: does it get into detail about how he gives birth? I assume it'd be penile birth if a woman impregnated him? ;) or is it just a c section?

It's just a c-section. Honestly, when he goes into labor, he doesn't even appear to be in pain. He gets a weird feeling in his stomach and the next panel, Kentaro is already waiting in the hospital with Aki at his side. There's a rather heartwarming moment where when he goes under, he has a flashback about his youth. It's established that his mother gave birth to him after his father passed away, so that sort of gives him motivation as to why he decides to keep the baby; his mother raised him by herself despite the difficulty in single parenting.
Darn! :/ not even a good water break or painful contractions huh... well atleast it had some touching moments I suppose!
(06-26-2017, 03:51 PM)Dots Wrote: Can I ask about the plot of this? Is this the comedy or romantic manga? and Is there only one main character? ฏนำห the woman in the pic is another main character?

Seeing as how this question was long ago, I don't know if you learned more about the manga, but let me answer each question (spoilers):

1. Men just started getting pregnant out of nowhere, but women can still get pregnant. Kentaro Hiyama is a man who becomes pregnant after spending the night with a female journalist name Aki Seto. Most of the manga is centered on Kentaro trying to establish a restaurant that caters to and helps support pregnant men. It also slightly delves into other stories while the main one is going on.

2. The manga is sort of a drama with elements of humor in them. Basically, it's a slice of life comic.

3. Kentaro Hiyama is the main character, but each chapter focuses on another character with Kentaro playing more of a supporting role. Chapter 2 is about Mizuki Kawabata, an office worker who becomes pregnant from her disloyal boyfriend. Chapter 3 is about Tsubasa Utsumi, a teenage boy who becames pregnant, but had an abortion, upsetting his girlfriend. Chapter 4 is about Aki Seto, what lead to her and Kentaro meeting and her reaction to learning about his pregnancy. Chapter 5 is about Noriko Miyaji, a married woman whose husband is pregnant with their second child (she had the first one) and how both of them are dealing with it. Chapter 6 returns to Kentaro and Aki and the birth of their son Kotaro as well as a flash forward to Kotaro as an adult and becoming pregnant with his wife's baby. There is a bonus chapter that returns to the present to wrap up all the stories.

4. The woman on the cover is Mizuki Kawabata. She only appears in the second, sixth and bonus chapters however.
Looks like the second chapter is up in English on Mangadex
Chapter 3 is up!
(06-29-2020, 11:49 PM)rhyschan Wrote: Looks like the second chapter is up in English on Mangadex

How are you coming along with translating the rest of the chapters?
(07-06-2020, 05:52 AM)redone2002 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 11:49 PM)rhyschan Wrote: Looks like the second chapter is up in English on Mangadex

Almost halfway through chapter 4, at the moment
(07-06-2020, 08:57 PM)rhyschan Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 05:52 AM)redone2002 Wrote:

Almost halfway through chapter 4, at the moment

Will you cover the follow up manga? It's currently ongoing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seahorse Pregnancy ohsopreg 0 1,478 11-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: ohsopreg
  'Daddy Mama: A Male Pregnancy Story' by Jane Smith The Guys' Gyno 0 2,711 09-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post: The Guys' Gyno
  Cringe-Worthy Pregnancy Photos ejonesrock 1 4,422 02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction Mark 15 15,565 11-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: TheKicking
  My Interview with Jezebel: What Exactly Is Mpreg? A Male Pregnancy Enthusiast Explain Lyric 8 5,751 11-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Mark