Closed The Labors of Sir Justin
(closed with Torn)
Justin stares at Samantha. “Young woman this is very forward” He was not used to a woman that was this aggressive before. Almost like she was a man. But all her curves, her movements, and her face said otherwise.
For the first time in his life, Justin was unsure of himself
"Is it forward or is it right, face it .. you want this as much as I." Samantha simply tilted her head to a side, gazing up at Justin with a pleading gesture in her eyes. She smirked happily, keeping him in her sight and made the first movements. She allowed Justin to figure out as to what was going on, feeling her urges become ignited like the string of a grenade and the explosion of her emotion was too much to bear. She leaned her head inward toward his, placing her lips to his in a bright kiss. She pressed her slender body to his, never daring to move away as she was already ready to explode.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
He was not sure what was happening here. This woman was all over him filled with passion. This was an experience he was unprepared for. He followed her kissing him with kisses as well. This was a feeling that was new to him. A different kind of battle. For the first time he was allowing someone to lead him.
Samantha or Sam for short had smirked wider, letting her lips move in sync with Justin who was soon to be Justine. She was preoccupied with lip locking him, using her hands to remove each piece of clothing from him. She hummed a gentle moan, letting him know that she was ready and prepared for what was to happen. She was eager to reveal as to if she was a woman or man, not caring if she would end up harming him but she was much too tied up into to notice anything as for now but perhaps she would be the alpha male, the dominant to this situation.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Justin allowed her to remove his clothing but was a little nervous as he hadn’t been intimate with a woman in a long while. But her hands running over his body filled him with electricity and he felt lighter headed with all this activity. He didn’t drink that much mead he thought but his mind felt cloudy like he did after huge celebrations with lots of mead.
His body felt like a lump of clay eager to be molded by her hands. A soft moan escaped his lips
Brightly Samantha expressed a smile up at Justin which seemed like a thousand times she did while doing so, secretly speaking of a spell which she swiftly said. The such spell that was cast upon Justin was of a transformation from male to female and soon the womb would form into a successful body part which would welcome and nestle to be unborn child into it's depths. She sighed, gently helping Justin down to the floor to let him lay upon as she continued to explore his body by the touch of his warm hands. Life was so much like Heaven on Earth, a place here.

Thoughts escaped Justin just feelings of passion and desire overwrote any other feelings. Justin was close to passing out. His mind was a blur as he felt Samantha lay him down on the floor. He was feeling vulnerable in the moment.
He felt her hands rubbing his chest and down the rest of his torso. He swore he felt electrical shocks as she touched his stomach. His mind was feeling so muddled as he looked up at Samantha’s smiling face
Samantha smirked indeed, feeling more and more aroused as she quickly stripped herself of her own clothing. Beneath her clothing she revealed her feminine features, not ever wanting to be found out just in case Justin awoke from his clouded thoughts. He chuckled softly, clicking her tongue as if she were a stern mother intensely scolding a child. She was more than ready to do what should have and must be done. She made sure that her tasks which were of the sexual nature would indeed be completed as she began her first such task which was exploring her masculine body part and making sure that it was stone hard as she stroked it vigorously so that it would be easier to slip inside of Justin without a single presence of trouble.

"Just relax .. it will be easier if you do not struggle." She said softly, placing a single kiss upon Justin's lips and once it was thick she was able to proceed with her task.

Justin just lay there not sure what was happening but enjoying the feelings she was giving him. He felt her hands reaching between his legs and responding to her touch. But it wasn’t feeling like he totally expected but in his haze wasn’t sure. His body was feeling all sorts of sensations but yet it felt different than what he was expecting
Samantha sighed or moaned a few times, looking down at Justin who was soon to be Justine. She did not care of anything more than to breed, never moving or shying away from her "task". She sighed joyfully, putting a bit of mead she took with her and slightly putting it upon her cock until it was nice and wet so that she could slowly slipped it's full length inside of her victim all the way to the base of it. She simply settled herself, letting him get used to her size which seemed to be massive, more impressive than normal ones.

Justin lay there near unconsciousness. He wasn’t sure but he thought he felt differently down there. He expected to feel huge and stiff but it felt numb like it wasn’t there. He wasn’t feeling what he expected to be feeling. Yet Samantha touch felt wonderful sending waves throughout his body
Samantha used Justin's impairment to her advantage, feeling as if she had a raging arousal making itself known to it's owner. She was eager than anything to be with his victim, never wanting to ever simply leave. She loved it when her prey or victims would be rendered a struggling mix of flailing limbs. She wished to be with her soon to be born child and it made her more than the word "excited". To be honest she was blessed with thickness that would truly be a night or sex and strange sensations. She began with half back and fully forth movements of her hips, causing her cock to fill up with dark crimson red blood and snow white colored semen. She did not stop, at least not until he was done with his sexual appetite.

Justin felt her push his legs apart. He wasn’t sure but he was enjoying the feelings. He was hoping they wouldn’t stop as her hands kept pressing against his groin. Playing with what she found there. His body began to quiver in anticipation of being with this beautiful woman
Samantha approached closer on her knees, gently pulled apart Justin's legs a bit wider, helping her approved of thrusts become more fierce, violent as her cares became unfair. She was close to the threshold of climaxing but she knew that she needed to hold on a bit further. She sighed blissfully, using her slowly straining breaths to guide her as she felt her muscles become tense.

"Do you like this, my firefly?" She questioned Justin softly, hardly able to contain her budding and growing excitement.

To Justin it started to feel like he was being entered which to his muddled mind seemed impossible. But she was grinding against him but it felt like she was entering him.
“Samantha what?” He mumbled. “This feels different. How are ... what’s going on?” She put her finger against his lips
Samantha shushed him like he was a over thinking child, putting the index finger of one of her hands to his lips once more. She continued to thrust forward, letting him be used to the such movement. She smiled, leaning down and softly whispering a whisper into while still dominating Justin who would soon be the lovely Justine. The thought of that was truly alluring. She went on like this for a few hours, making sure that she was not hurting him too badly but at the same time she did not care, Not even a single bit, she doubled her pace, not done with Justin yet.

"Shh .. just relax. It will be over soon." She felt like an overprotective mother, speaking to Justin with a gentle, stern voice. "I promise it will be over soon."

Justin lay there as he felt Samanthas rhythm. It felt to him like he was being penetrated but the rhythm they were locked into had a hypnotizing effect. The feelings coursing through his body were unlike any he had felt before in his life. It was a feeling that worried him but it was so good that he didn’t want her to stop either.
He felt her on top of him as she starts to spasm and tense up more. He wasn’t sure what was going on but the waves of pleasure he was experiencing overrode any concerns he might otherwise be having
Samantha moaned with each swift thrust, biting her lower lip so hard that it bled from the puncture from her teeth. She lurked toward his neck, her warm, soft lips venturing toward the space between the underside of his chin and his adams apple. Life was so much like this that she could not ever simply let this be done. She kept her thrusts fast sometimes and then slow and sensual. She soon was a panting mess, smirking and smiling from time to time. She quivered as she struggled to keep up for a while and her climax was threatening to take hold of her.

"Mmm ... Justin .." She moaned, feeling as if she was free to do as she had wanted. She knew that soon she would have to deal with Justin's constant questions once he would be pregnant. 

Justin looked up at her and said “yes?” This feeling of being impaled felt so real but Justin reasoned it to the alcohol as well as being out of practice.
He felt her parting his legs further unsure what she was doing
He slurred slowly, “ Samantha, what are you doing?”
Samantha gazed down into Justin's confused looking eyes, speaking gently to avoid startling him. "I will tell you in time but not right now. Just rest and let me do all of the work." She found herself even more aroused because she was practically raping and exploring the man who was laying before her, iindeed he was impaled upon Samantha's large, eager to please cock. She was more than eager to be in her victim's presence.